Mine《Riarkle Fanfiction》

بواسطة riarklemeetsworld

Riley Matthews has a crush on Farkle Minkus, the biggest flirt in 7th grade, and also the smartest kid. She d... المزيد

Chapter 1: First Day Of High School
Chapter 2: His One And Only
Chapter 3: Jealousy
Chapter 4: "Confession"
Chapter 6: Reciprocal Feelings
Chapter 7: A Letter
Chapter 8: Who Is My Admirer?

Chapter 5: Stay Over

211 6 0
بواسطة riarklemeetsworld

Riley:

I rushed home after school and ran up the stairs, to my bay window. I screamed to my heart's content. This was my best day ever. I had a hug with Farkle!
I couldn't stop smiling and went to jump on my bed and landed on my back, while hugging my pillow tightly.

All of a sudden, a head popped through my bay window and it was him.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.
"I'm just bored and came over to check on you."

Check on me? My heart pounded rapidly.

"Oh. Soo what do you wanna do?"
"You decide."

I smiled and took out some CDs from my drawer.

"Walking Dead?"
"Sure."

We stayed up watching the horror movie and it was really, really awesome. During the movie, there was a part where the zombies appeared and started attacking humans.

It was so intense and the tension rose. I was scared and started screaming like a maniac. I covered my eyes and in a split second, I found myself in Farkle's arms.

I blushed and pulled myself away.

"Sorry."
"It's okay. You can lie on me. I like it." he smirked.

It was an awkward moment. For real, I actually declined his good offer!

However, the next step became intense. Farkle pulled my arm and I ended up in his lap.

"Hey there."
"H-Heey"

Farkle held me tight and it was a wonderful moment. We stayed like this for the rest of the night.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
175K 7.2K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...