The Mortal Instruments: The N...

By HoranDaWorldMe

Of all those years my family have hidden inside the shadows. I thought of those times Valentine have hidden... More

The New Morgensterns
Prologue

Chapter 1 - The Unexpected

375 18 3
By HoranDaWorldMe

PART I: The Family

"Family members have the almost same habits as they are brought up be love of one mother and delivers same love to the entire family"

-uknown

Chapter 1 - Unexpected

~~~

"Mom!" A soft melodic voice said, shaking Alessandra out of her sleep.

"What?" She stirred.

It's in the middle of the night, what could her daughter posissibly want?

"There's some people outside" Amethyst said, her voice sounded worried.

"What do they want?" She answered whilst trying to seat, since her legs were hooked in her blankets.

"They asked for dad but I told them he wasn't there and then they asked for you"

"What?"

"I said they asked fo-" She started but Alessandra cut her off.

"I know I know," She said. "Where are they?"

She looked nervous, "At the living room"

"I thought I told you!" she said. "Never.Trust.Strangers"

"I know but..." She trailed off.

"But?"

"I know them" she said.

"How could you possibly know them?"

"I never really met them until noe but I know them," She said, "and I saw them before."

"Where?"

"At a battle" she said. " at the Seventh Sacred Site"

"Who are they?"

"Jace Wayland, Aunt Clary" she cut her off again. She tensed up when she heard her daughter saying Aunt Clary.

"Don't you ever call her aunt" She snapped, Her sparkling Violet eyes glared at her.

But she continued as if she didn't cut her. " the vampire guy and his girlfriend and that gay guy"

"So they brought the whole gang huh" Alexandria mumbled to myself.

"Only them?"

"There are about two dozen shadowhunters outside" Amethyst said.

"You know what to do."

Her mother finally stood up, grabbing her silk robe and tying the belt.

"Tell them I'll be there"

"I've always imagined their house to be some kind of" She paused, "an old castle, you know... like Dracula." Isabelle finished.

Simon laughed, "Why?"

"Because she-- they are the bad guys and the villains usually ends up in an old abandoned castles, with monkeys as slaves and --"

"Monkeys? Really? How classic," her brother, Alec sarcastically said.

"Guys shut up," Jace snapped.

Isabelle rolled her eyes, "Grumpy much?"

There was an eerie silence.

"Their house is as cold as Alessandra" Isabelle complained again. They were all sitting at the not-so-comfortable couches of the not-so-known wife of Sebastian. They weren't here to arrest her -- The Clave doesn't even know about this. We were able to track Alessandra because her daughter accidentally dropped her Morgestern ring and with that, Lybra --another powerful warlock-- was able to track Alessandra. Lybra was succesful upon finding Alessandra on the other part of the world. Philippines. A small country in Asia with not much Demons or Shadowhunters.

"You haven't even met her yet" Jace said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Then why do you sound like you met her already?" Isabelle spat.

"Because he did" A cold voice suddenly said. Everyone frozed. They don't need to ask who owns that voice 'cause they already know who.

Simon tried to track where the voice come from using his super-vision senses since the room was dimly lit.

"Stop searching for me Bloodsucker" Alessandra's voice echoed through out the halls. "I used a strong glamor rune that even Shadowhunters nor Children of the Night can see."

Then she suddenly appeared infront of the table at the middle of the sofa that was shaped in letter 'C'.

She looked about 19 years old. Even though she was just wearing a simple silk night robe, she was beautiful, with slender limbs, perfectly chiselled cheekbones, Her long golden hair, smouldering Blue eyes, In other words, she was pretty. Simon had thought.

"You must be Mrs. Morgestern" Jace said courtly whilst standing.

"Just to let you know Herondale. you're charm doen't work on me, and" She started. "I don't like being called Mrs. . It makes me sound old when I'm just 19"

"How come you're daughter looks 12"

"She have inherited more vampire blood--from mine--than I expected her to get" Alessandra's icy voice hung loosely around the room, They must be suprised. for they were silenced for a bit.

"You're a vampire" Alec spoke.

Alessandra smiled, showing her fangs who have just appeared. "Not exactly" She said. "But there are some vampire blood that runs through my veins".

"What do you mean?" Clary's voice was steady

"Let's just say" She said. "Me and Sebastian were Valentine's succesful experiments."

"Experiments?"

"Why don't you ask my brother, at what I meant" Jace's face changed by the time Alessandra said that. He already knew who she really is.

"Whose you're brother?" Clary asked.

"You're boyfriend" Alessandra answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Jace" Isabelle gasped. "Why didn't you tell us."

"She's just my half-sister" He said. "Besides I have only seen her once"

"An information about her would be helpful asides from dragging our butt on the other side of the world to ask her the deal!" Alec said, his voice getting higher at the end.

"Could you just tell me what you want!" Alessandra raised her voice. She was already growing impatient.

"We want to give you a deal" Jace said ignoring the constant whispering of Isabelle about 'why he didn't tell them?'

"And what is that?"

"Tell us where Sebastian is and we will spare your life"

Alessandra laughed. A wicked laugh. "You think I'm gonna betray my husband just like what Jocelyn did to the man I have considered my father for 19 years?" She asked. "Hell, no!"

"You have no right to say my mother's name" Clary spat.

"And even if I would tell you where he is, you" She pointed everyone " All of you will still kill me" She continued to speak as if Clary never spoke. "Wich is quite hard because I can feel no pain and I live forever" The woman in the robe mumbled fast, leaning in and slamming her palms lightly on the Mahogany table infront of her. Making it shake a bit.

"How come?" Simon asked, looking very eager to know.

"And why would I tell you?" She asked. "So that you would know my weakness and kill me? Over.my.dead.body"

There was tensed silence after that, as she slowly stood up straight. Simon stared at the mold Alessandra have made even though she only placed her hand slightly. She must be that strong.

There was an akward silence between the woman stand and the 'team good' --that Simon likes to call them-- before Alessandra spoke.

"My husband does want something"

"What?" Isabelle asked, clearly annoyed.

"Clary," the woman said, "Jonathan want's Clarissa."

"Sebastian will hurt her" Simon snapped.

"Jonathan won't hur-"

"But you will"

Alessandra looked taken back, as if it was the first time someone realized what she was thinking. "I swear to the angel I won't."

"No" Jace retorted. "You can't have Clary. C'mon let's go"

Alessandra frowned.

They all started to make their way through the door, Jace on the lead before Alessandra spoke again, a wicked smile played through her lips.

"You can go with her Jace" She smiled sweetly, wich her brother, found sickly. Jace was facing the door but her sister can feel him smirk before he said,

"Consider it a deal"

"I already told you to ask for permiss-" Magnus started to scold the warlock in front of him when a knock on his door. He took a sharp intake of breath before approaching his now oak door and opened it, reavealing Jocelyn and her new husband; Luke.

"Your visit is unexpected but since your a nephilim," The warlock said, his voice filled with enthusiasm, "Your welcome to come inside my Luxurious flat." He grinned as he moved to the side, letting his fortuitous guests inside. The couple nodded in reply.

As soon as they got inside Magnus narrowed his eyes at them and said coldly, "Now tell me what you're doing in here because, as you see," He snapped his fingers and the warlock, Lybras, stood beside him, "I was in the middle of a conversation."

"We were hoping we could find Clary here..." Luke's wife started.

Magnus raised a brow, "And why is that?"

"She said she was out with her friends and," She pursed her lip, as if trying not to cry, "That was yesterday."

Magnus gave her a look, "Jocelyn, Clary is a teenager, loosen up a bit."

"I-I know, I need to stop panicing but," She paused, "I tried to contact her-- or Jace, Isabelle, Simon and Alec, " Magnus tensed up at his name but shrugged it off directly, "but not any of them won't answer, I went to the institute but they weren't there, the transitory nephilim that guards the Institute said they didn't came since-" Her voice broke, "since Maryse's funeral. I can't help it but worry because, a week ago Jonathan send me a simple letter saying he wants Clary." Jocelyn explained it all.

"Whoah, wait." Magnus said, holding a hand up, his face scrunched in confusion. "Are you saying that she's with them."

Jocelyn nodded.

Magnus turned to the watlock beside him and said, "Didn't you say that, it was Five teenagers who asked you to track Alessandra."

Lybra nodded slowly.

"Four shadowhunters and a vampire?"

"Yes."

"Well," Magnus started, his cat-like eyes shining in amusement,

"I think I know where your daughter is."

"I've realized that you must have expected an attack from Jonathan or me considering you have a dozen of shadowhunters surrounding the house right now" The woman in the middle of the room said.

After Jace's acceptance on the deal they have all sat back on the couch.

"What do you mean" Jace said in a fake suprised tone since all that Alessandra have said was a fact.

Suddenly, a woman, a shadowhunter to be exact, suddenly appeared. She was one of the local shadowhunters here in the country whom they asked for help earlier. The local nephilim looked terrified, she was as pale as Simon, as if she had just seen a ghost. The guests of Alessandra thought the woman was alone until they saw a bloody blade come out from her chest. She started to cough blood as she fell into her knees. They all gasped as they realized that it was Amethist who stabbed the nephilim.

They all tried to help her but as they were nearing her, they suddenly bounced off, as if there was an invisible force field surrounding. Most of them landed at the couch while Simon landed on the floor. All of them froze, neither can move as if Alessandra casted some freezing spell.

"You think you can just kill me easily" She smiled again.

Clarissa looked terrified. In fact everyone --except for Jace-- looked terrified.

Jonathan's wife chuckled, "You looked scared."

"What did you do to us?" Alec asked through gritted teeth.

"Just some freezing spell" She wistfully said. "Since I only need Clary and Jace I guess I better say," She paused, "'Chiao'." She gracefully waved at Alec, Isabelle and Simon.

The three of them looked at her, confused. "Whaa?"

The last thing they saw was Alessandra waving at them before they were all overpowered by Darkess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
78.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...