sakiko • mako - lok

By myyfantasyy

Sakiko, a non bender from the fire nation who just recently moved to republic city. as she walked around town... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 • her new beginning
((:
her return to republic city

15

2.3K 70 4
By myyfantasyy

The seven of them made it back to air temple island. Ren and Riku looked around in awe. It was beautiful to them. Well, it's beautiful to mostly everyone.

"This is where she lives?" Ren asked Mako. "No. She's just here to be taken care of." Mako answered. "Why aren't you taking care of her?" Riku cocked an eyebrow.

Mako has been irritated enough with this guy. He had enough. "To get your ass!" Mako pointed a finger. "The whole way you've been just saying all the shit that's totally wrong. You don't know me, and you don't me and Sakiko's relationship! Trust me, if you keep it up-"

"Welcome back." Tenzin calmly interrupted. "You two must be Sakiko's siblings." Tenzin smiled.

"No, that's her brother. Im her friend." Riku corrected. Tenzin didn't seem fond of him already.

"How is she Tenzin?" Mako asked concerned, but at the same time happy since she's awake. "Well, she's recovering nicely. She is weak so all her strength is going to take awhile." Tenzin explained.

"She doesn't know you all arrived yet." Tenzin smiled. Tenzin walked out back with the seven of them following behind.

"Sakiko? There are people here to see you."

Sakiko looked back and her face lit up in joy as she saw the sight of Mako. She tried her best to quickly get up, with the help of Tenzin. "You're back."

She jogged her way towards him and they embraced in a tight hug. Mako felt her wince in pain and he loosened his embrace. "I missed you." Mako softly said. like the pic ^ & ik it's Korra , mostly all the pics imma use as Mako & Sakiko are gonna be him and Korra. YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT !

"I don't remember what happened." Kiko said, pulling away. "I woke up and I was so confused. I walked out and fell and Pema saw me."

"You got struck by lightning." Mako sighed. "And you were asleep for 5 days."

"Wow." Kiko chuckled. "Longest nap ever."

"How could I forget." Mako looked back. "The reason we left was for this."

Mako moved to show Ren and Riku.

Sakiko widened her eyes. She put her hand over her mouth. She was speechless.

"Ren?" She managed to say after she removed her hand from her mouth. "My brother. Ren?"

"Yeah. It's me Kiko." Ren slightly smiled. "Wow, you're big. I mean, not fat big, like tall big. Well, you're kinda short, but since the last time I saw you-"

"Ren?" Kiko interrupted him. "Just hug me."

Ren nodded, walking closer to her and pulling her into a soft hug. At first, it was one of those hugs where you meet a new family member and your parents make you hug them or whatever. But, seconds later, it tuned into the hugs where you haven't seen your favorite family member in ages.

"Oh my spirits, it's really you." Kiko happily sighed.

"I'm so sorry." Ren choked out. "I'm so, so sorry, Sakiko."

"Sh." Kiko said. "Just sh."

Ren and Kiko both pulled away and Riku grinned. "How's my girl?"

Mako ignored his "my girl" comment, and was a little happy at Kiko's expression towards him. But, his smile faded when she spoke.

Kiko gave him an odd look. "Who's this?" Kiko asked Ren.

"What do you mean who am I? It's Riku. You're best friend." Riku nervously laughed.

Sakiko shook her head, not understanding. "I don't know you."

"You don't know me?!" Riku raised his voice slightly and Kiko seemed taken aback. "I'm sorry." Kiko said softly. She felt bad. She doesn't remember this man.

"Oh dear." Tenzin sighed. They turned to Tenzin and waited for him to go on. "Sakiko, don't freak out." Tenzin slightly turned his head to her. "The lightening may have... triggered something? I don't quite understand it myself, but it may have caused some memory loss." Tenzin explained.

"Wait? So, she remembered everyone else, except me?" Riku asked.

"Well, yes and no." Tenzin said.

"Wait.... so, she can loose her memory-?" Asami started, but was finished by Bolin.

"For good." Bolin stared blankly at the floor. "She will remember who she is, just not people she met." Tenzin said.

"I'm gonna be sick." Kiko placed her palm on the side of her forehead. "That's not possible though. Wouldn't I have forgotten everyone since I woke up?"

"It may be progressing slowly." Pema added in once she joined them. "However, you may be lucky enough to only forget one person. We just have to wait and see."

"Kiko. Try to remember. I was your bestfriend." Riku grabbed ahold of Kiko's small hands. Kiko looked down at her hands that were being held by him, then brought her head back to face him.

She looked at him for a minute or two, looking into his eyes, trying her hardest to remember this now stranger towards her.

She sighed, letting her head fall. "I can't. I'm sorry."

Kiko brought her hands back to her sides. "I'm going to take a walk."

Before anyone could say anything, she spoke again. "Alone."

They all nodded.

She left them and began to take a walk on the island.

After her figure was no longer shown, they eyes were sympathetic towards Riku. His head hanged low.

Ren put his hands on Riku's shoulder, but Riku shifted his body. "Take me home." He quietly said, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Beifong shook her head. "Leaving is going to make her feel worse. Stick around. Maybe something will trigger."

Soon enough, everyone went their separate ways. Maybe after half an hour, Mako decided to go look for Kiko.

He found her sitting where Tenzin mediates with his kids.

Mako walked over to her and say next to her.

"I'm scared." Kiko spoke. she didn't face Mako, or turn her head to him. She just stared blankly to the water.

"I don't want to forget any of you. I'm happy with you all and just forgetting you all? just like that?..." Kiko sighed.

Mako placed his hand on Kiko's knee. "It's scary." Mako agreed.

"I feel so awful. Did you see how hurt he was? I don't even recognize his name." After a few seconds, a tear slipped down Kiko's cheek.

Mako placed him arm around Kiko's side, pulling her close to him.

Kiko laid her head on Mako's shoulder, silence between them took over.

After what felt like hours, Kiko spoke first. "I promise... I won't forget you guys. I promise, okay?"

But, Mako and Kiko both knew that she couldn't keep that promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.3K 17
Korra's only childhood friend(Y/N) is found after two years when she moves to Republic City for her airbending training. (Y/N), although a non-bender...
127K 3.6K 87
WARNING- LONG CHAPTERS, BUT WORTH THE READ ↓↓↓ She was the younger sister, but she was taught to look after her older sister and keep her safe. Her w...
22.6K 517 14
170 AG the year of change for two friends. It is finally time for the Avatar, Master of all four elements, to learn airbending. But before she can l...
26.3K 574 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...