My Life. My Way. My Mac Miller

נכתב על ידי LupitaValencia

Aria's a girl used to the fast life not having to be asked questions having anything she wants. When ever she... עוד

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chpater 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Heyy!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

858 12 5
נכתב על ידי LupitaValencia

After me and Malcolm made up 3 nights ago he went back out on stage and finished the concert with from everyone told me with a better much better attitude. We went back to the hotel after I bid good bye to Lina and we had from what Malcolm told the boys the next day it was "Crazy make up sex"

I mean yeah we had sex good great long lasting all night sex! I kind of woke up sore but there was no way I let Malcolm know that. Yesterday we woke up around 11 amazingly early for us. We had a brunch date at this really nice restaurant. Where we talked about nothing really just got to know each other a lot better.

That night we caught another plane and flew to another city but we have been traveling for about a week and we were currently at the Atlanta airport. Me and Malcolm are going to part ways for 4 days while I fly back home so now me and Malcolm are in Starbucks getting coffee.

"So babe you come back Tuesday to new jersey." Malcolm said as we sat in the airport shop right next to each other facing the wall.

"Yes honey! I will see you in less that a week" I said as I out my hand on his thigh.

"I know I just don't want anything to happen to you I feel like I have to be there with you."  He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"What do you all of a sudden think that I need you to hold my hand with everything I do." I said in a fake hurtful tone.

"Want to know the real truth I want to hold on to you because I don't want any other guy to try to snag you from me." he said as he gently brought his lips to mine it was 7 am so it was cold and his lips were cold and cool against mine and they tasted so good.

When I was about to deepen the kiss when Malcolm's phone rang and Malcolm let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hello, no were still here, oh ok were leaving now." and then he hung up. And looked back at me.

"We have to go your planes here" He said as he reached out and grabbed hand as I stood up.

"but I thought your plane was already here?" I asked since he told me that we only had 5 minutes to get coffee since his plane was only fueling up.

"Oh yeah like I was going to leave you with out seeing you off" He chuckled

"Awwwwwhhh." I said as I hugged his arm. Once we walked out of the coffee shop there were paparazzi

Usually the crew was with us so I would just hold on to Malcolm's mom or Devin or someone but never Malcolm he always walked before us with the guards so when we walked out I immediately let go of Malcolm and started walking ahead. While the paparazzi just shouted questions.

"Hey Mac is this our new toy?

So miller whats up with having both girls on the crew with you?"

I was walking hiding my face in what happens to be Malcolm's sweater that I was wearing.

I was walking when I realized that I didn't know where I was going. I stopped and looked back for Malcolm when I felt an arm around my waist I looked up and seen Malcolm looking down at me.

"Like I was going to leave you." he whispered in my ear. The paparazzi seemed to like it even more that they surrounded us and kept shouting even wilder things. Like I was pregnant and I looked at Malcolm and laughed in his ear.

"So I'm pregnant huhh??" I whispered in Malcolm's ear as we walked.

Mac just chuckled and nodded I threw my head back and laughed.

We walked up to the escalator and walked up still hand and hand.

We walked all the way to the room where the crew was waiting at.

I walked through the door first letting go off Malcolm's hand going to pick up my suitcase.

"Oh Aria your plane is here since it's private you'll be flying with one of Malcolm's friend." Karen, Malcolm's mom, said.

"Yeah thanks I should get going now I'll see you guys in a couple of days." I said as I waved bye to them and walked back to the door.

"Bye Aria." they all said there good byes.

At the door stood Malcolm. He reached out and grabbed my hand and started walking towards the plane field.

"Oh yeah you'll be flying home with the biebz." he said and I stopped in my tracks and looked at him in disbelief.

"What NO!! Malcolm I don't want to!! NO!!" I said begging him as he gently pulled me and we started walking again.

"Why babe whats wrong with him hes cool I chilled with him a couple of times." He said as he chuckled!

"I don't want to babe what if I looked bad there's paparazzi around. And plus it's weird just flying back with people I don't really know." I said as we walked to the gate and we stopped.

"You'll be fine!! I swear he is supper nice and plus hes Justin bieber and before you get on I'll introduced you guys so its not that weird." He said as we walked through the gate.

"Fine but you owe me." I said as I checked in and Malcolm gave them his visitor's pass.

Once we were checked in we walked to the back and seen a bunch of people in a group laughing and hanging around. Malcolm seen to recognize them and them him.

"Hey look who it is.?" Justin said as he walked towards us.

"Hey Justin how are you?" he said as he man hugged Justin and then looked at me.

"I've been good but I can see you've been better who is this?" Justin asked as he checked me out and chuckled.

"This is my girl Aria and Aria this is Justin" Malcolm said.

"Hi I'm Aria." I said shaking hands with him.

"Hey I'm Justin and I don't mean to be rude or anything but we have to go." He said looking back at the group of boys.

"Yeah ok. I'll just say bye to Malcolm real quick." I said Malcolm and Justin bid good byes and Justin left to leave me and Malcolm alone.

"I'm going to miss you." Malcolm he said as he out his hands on my waist.

"Me to but I have to get going." I said as I out my arms around his neck and we both leaned in had a passionate hot kiss we kept kissing until we heard Justin I think break it up.

"Hey no babies!" He said and I pulled away laughing.

"Alright babe I have to go your trapping me with a 10 year old." I said referring to Justin and he gasped.

"I am not 10 I am turning 20!" He said as he pushed us apart.

"Awwwhhh Aria be nice to him!" Malcolm said as he pulled me close again and kissed me again.

Once I pulled away to catch my breath Malcolm still held me close.

"I love you." he told me

"I love you even more." I said as I kissed him.

"I love you more but c'mon you have to go and be nice to him." He said as he pecked my lips again I nodded and hugged him then let go and pecked his lips.

"Bye."

"Bye" he said as he kissed my forehead and I started walking to the group.

"Ahha look how decided to not have babies here." Justin said with a cheeky smile on his face ahhha lord was this going to be a long ride home.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got onto the plane after I met his little "crew", which only consisted of Alfredo, Lil Twist, and Major ali. I said in the very back of the plane by my self. I didn't really care about the boys I heard them talking about how they were gonna 'Turn up' and I didn't need to be with that I mean who turns up with 4 people.

I sat in the back with my ear phones practically glued to my ears. I was looking out of the window thinking.

Is Malcolm serious when he says he loves me. I mean I guess that I should just believe him and stuff since even his mom says she can tell that he loves me but it looks so cliché we were only dating for what 3 days when he said he loved me. And yet it seems like it was years ago that we spent those days having the time of my life.

I don't know if I really love him and yet I feel like I do but I just makes it feel rushed if I admit to my self that I love him. If I love everything should be great right? but its not.

I will get to attached to him and rappers like him don't like it when they have clingly girlfriends and I want him to stay with me. Marriage? Yeah no way I am going to know that right now I just started dating him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt someone out there hand on my thigh I quickly turned my head to where the hand was coming from. Once I seen that it was Justin I pulled my headphones out of my ears.

"What." I said rather harsh and he pulled back his hand looked at me confused.

"Gosh what was in your breakfast this morning." he said with a super cheeky smile,

"Sorry just I was in deep thought." I said putting my phone and earphones away in my purse.

"Yeah I could see that I was calling your name for a while now?" he said taking a seat next to me and I just looked at him he seemed to have forgotten what he came for so I just stared at him waiting for him to remember. I guess he caught on that I was starring.

"What." he said as if I was the crazy one here,

"You said you were calling my name and since you were calling my name you must have wanted something so need anything?" I said looking at him with a dud look n my face.

"Ohhh yeah I was going to ask you if you wanted to eat the boys are eating and your babe texted me and said to make sure you eat." He said as he started to get up.

"Um thanks but no I am not hungry and you can tell my babe that if he wanted me to eat that maybe he should have texted me." I said with an attitude and Justin just chuckled.

"Well ok but he did text you!' he said as he walked off and I reached in and grabbed my phone really pulled it out and seen the time. 9:04 am. wow I was in deep thought for some time.

I went to my messages and seen I had a lot from Malcolm.

Hey are you in the air yet?

ok I guess not.

Hey answer me.

God what are you doing.

Hey I just realized something super important!

Call me asap!!!

That was the last text from I thought it was cute that he texted me that much so I called him.

After the first 2 rings he picked up.

"Ohh god you finally picked up." He said as I heard a deep breathe being realized.

"'Well hi to you to." I said as I was still laughing.

"Hi but we have to talk its really important." He said seriously

"ok then shoot." I said looking back out of the window.

"Ok I was talking to my mom and we she asked me what we did that whole day after the first concert." He said and I blushed. He was talking about the crazy sex day.

"And I just blushed I guess I don't know but she figured it out. but that's not what we have to talk about." He said as he paused.

"Sop what she knows?" I asked

"Yeah and she asked me if we used protection and I said yeah because we did, but once she left I started to think about it. we did use protection but only for the first round remember I took it off threw it away and we rested then we kept going I never put on a condom." He said and I felt my heartbeat rise no no no please tell me that he's joking.

"Hey aria are you listening this is important." He said since I didn't say anything.

"Yeahh I'm just thinking you know we didn't use condoms the first time neither. I mean you out one on but in the shower and after that you didn't." I said my voice coming out super shaky.

"Aria its ok. Breathe. I know your scared I am to but we never know I mean maybe you aren't maybe you are but listen if you are I am still going to love you and I will take care of the baby with you." he said reassuring me and it did make me feel a little bit better.

"I love you aria but lets take this step by step. When your period due." He asked me and I hadn't thought about it.

"Um lets see whats today. The 14?" He said and I felt a million bricks fall on me. I started balling out crying. This cant be happening.

"Aria whats wrong?" He Asked me his voice filled with panic.

"It was due 3 days ago." I hiccupped through my tears. I heard a sigh of disappointment come through the phone.

"Hey I have to go." He said and he just hung up I pulled the phone away from my ear looked down at it I sobbed even harder he hung up on me he brought this whole horrible conversation onto me and then hangs up on me how could he.

I thought about the only other person that went through this beside my mom that I could talk to.

Abri my sister with 2 kids. I scrolled through my contacts until I found her name I pressed the green button and waited until she answered.

"Hello?" I heard her voice and a relief sigh slipped through my mouth.

"Sissy." I said my voice sounding rough from the fact that I was crying a while ago.

"Omg Aria whats wrong??" She said in a panic voice.

"Um please don't be mad." I begged her through the phone.

"Of course I wont be mad but tell me whats wrong?" She called through the phone.

"Well me and Malcolm had sex and we forgot the condom?" I said and I heard my sister gasp.

"Oh Aria don't cry it's ok" She said

"How is this ok?" I asked her rather harsh.

"Well first because I took you 3 weeks ago to get the birth control shot remember and it makes your period late or you wont even get it I doubt that your pregnant." She said laughing

"Wait no you didn't" I said not remembering.

I heard my sister chuckle. "Yeah I did I took you and Anaiyah but I told you guys it was flu shots." she said and I sighed relief I wasn't pregnant.

"God do you know I love you." I said smiling

"Yeahh Yeahh but hey when are you getting in Kourtney wants to see you." she said

Kourtney my Year and 9 month niece. God I missed her. The there was jack he was my sisters 8 year old. My little pot of gold.

"God I miss her and Jack! I get in about 4 I think pick me up?" I asked her since she was talking to me any way.

"Yeah but Do you mind watching Kourtney tonight me and Ricky have a thing tonight and since its Friday we wanted to go out afterwards Jack is at a friends house so he doesn't need to be watched but I need you to watch Kourtney and you can say no." She said .

"No no yeah pick me up and then you can drop me and Kourtney at my house we will have a fun night but do you mind if I keep her until sunday." I asked I wanted to have her this whole weekend.

"Yeah you can have her and I forgot to tell you mom and dad aren't having sunday dinners anymore." OMG this was news. My parent not having Sunday dinner.

"What why??" I asked

"Well she says its getting to hard and she wants us to have space from her and that you not in town Anaiyah has her own life. And me and Lio Have our own families." She said sounding disappointed

"Oh Wow." was all I managed to spit out.

"Yeah well ill see you there at 4 I have to go Kourtney's making a mess love you."  She said

"Love you to." I said and then hung up.

Beside prossceing that my parents don't want to have dinner with us and that I am not pregnant because my sister just saved my ass and that Malcolm told me that he was going to be there and then hung up on me. I had a headache I should call Malcolm and tell him the good news but he hung up on me I am not going to call him.

I put my phone away and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lightly shaken to be woken up.

It was Justin. I rubbed my eyes as he spoke.

"I hate to wake you, you look like you needed the rest but were here and you girl can really sleep." he said as I smiled lightly.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem and um not to be an ass or anything I heard what happened on the phone and I texted Malcolm that he was wrong but I didn't tell him the other part." He said as he helped me up and handed me my purse.

"Oh no I am not talking to him anytime soon." I said as we started to walk down the stairs.

"I don't blame you oh and hey I cant really walk in there with you because you know rumors." He said as I just nodded my head. "But Malcolm gave me your number and i'll text you."

"Thank you and yeah text me anytime." I said as I straightened my self.

"I'll take you up on that" He said as he stepped closer to me and hugged me at first I was shocked but then I hugged him back and we held on until I stepped back.

"You can go in first I don't want you to get mobbed because your behind me." He said and I walked and waved him a good bye.

Once I was in side I looked around for my sister and then I found her and she seemed to find me at the same time let go of Kourtney and she came running to me. Once she made it to me I picked her around and hugged her super tight.

"I missed you so much." I said as I kissed her head.

"Aria." My sister came over to me with my suitcase I hugged her to.

"Hey I missed you guys." I said to her as we walked out of the airport.

Once we walked out of the gates there were a million of paparazzi surrounding me the baby and my sister.

"Don't say anything Abri and stay close." I said as I walked ahead of her and held Kourtney's head at the crook of my neck not wanting to let them take a chance of seeing her face I don't need her up in a magazine or anything.

Once we got to my sisters Escalate I buckled Kourtney in and my sister put in my suitcase once she was buckled in I got into my passengers seat and my sister got into the drivers.

"That was hectic." She said as she tried to pull out but there was paparazzi everywhere so it took longer.

"Yeah welcome to the life of showbiz." I said to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

\Hey Pumpkins!!!

Heres your chappiiieeee!!! on time yesss!!!

Well Aria is mad at Malcolm. Aria Met the one and only Justin bieber (PS got get his new song Heartbreaker and his bout to be realized song Monday All that matters on Monday on iTunes)

You also seen Kourtney and met her sister!!

A pregnancy scare ouch!!!!

More baby problems!!>.

But her the star room by Mac Miller is out right not! Yayyy!!!!

well its 3 am I am tired so night night!!

~xoxoLupitaaa

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.4K 679 52
Ariana a 16 year old girl meets the man of her dream but will the happiness last
29.7K 368 38
Aria is stuck...she had the amazing dream but its not going like it should its been 5 months and nothing wth justin she is finally getting a recordin...
24.5K 716 32
When ariana grande, a 21 year old singer, is on a flight home from her vacation to Italy, the plane she is on experiences some difficulties- and then...
337K 7.4K 79
Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has found the boy of her dreams. But when her g...