You're Mine! My Little Bookwo...

By universe458

Kitianna she's damaged dull and always made sure to fade into the background. She hates being touched or arou... More

My Little Bookworm Mate
Feeling A Little Blue
Painful Encounter
Insults Slicing Her Broken Heart
Dear Diary Delivery
Panick Attacks and Ice Cream
Take Me Away, A Sweet Escape
Pocket Full Of Sunshine
Jealousy Always Gets The Best Of Us
Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Carried Away
Author Note

I Would Do Anything For You

20K 746 189
By universe458

(A/N: Please check out my new story called Mr. Right Found Me I would really appreciate it :)) 

Chapter 12 - I Would Do Anything For You 

Kit's POV (Note: every time this appears '**' it means it's another event, these are all events that happen throughout the first year they are together MAJOR FLUFF ALERT)

After meeting with Shay I had found out the plan, I'm still kind of hesitant because I've never seen Zander's full out dominant yet. We were all in the lounge about to execute the plan, we also knew the guys were all outside trying to figure out our next moves and so it began... 

"Hey Nina what way your first boyfriend like?" I asked her, a faint rumble could be heard from outside. 

"Oh he was the sweetest guy ever, and he had a hot body if you know what I'm saying!" another few rumbles were heard until they abruptly stopped, the guys were waiting to see what would happen. That's when Kit gave the signal and we all started talking about boyfriends. 

"Ya my first boyfriend gave the best massage plus happy ending!"

"Oooh my second boyfriend was so hot in bed" 

"Kit what was your first boyfriend like?" June asked 

"He was so romantic, not to mention a very fine male specimen and he als-" I was cutoff by a growl so loud the floor beneath me shook. Suddenly the lounge door was ripped off his hinges and angry alphas entered the room, eyes pitch black and fists clenched. 

One after one each of us were thrown over shoulders and taken, I was last Zander did nothing but thow me over his shoulder. 

"Hey Zander what th-" he cut me off with a smack to my behind, "Did you just!? Oh my God Zander I'll get you back for that!" 

"Kitten I suggest you stop talking before I make your punishment more severe than it already is" with that he threw me on the bed and hovered over my petit form. "No one will ever make you feel the way I do, they will never satisfy enough and I WILL kill anyone who thinks they can take you away from me" he growled as he nipped at my sweet spot and licked over the hickey he left, he then kissed me with freverent passion and lust. 

All that could go through my mind was ZanderZanderZanderZander no one else just me and him in ourown world. He pulled back panting for breath "Zander" I whispered, "I'm ready" he looked at me with a sincere look in his eyes. 

"Are you sure?" he said gently as he tucked my hair behind my ears, I nodded and he planted kisses all over my face and touched me ever so gently.

He took it slow and gave me time to adjust and that was so much more than I could ask her but what warmed my heart the most was when he kissed along all my scars and whispered sweet nothing as I was in pain. As he started to move pain turned to pleasure and then fllourished into pure love. The emotion was so raw, no shield protecting Zander and I from showing each other emotions, we were both vulnerable but finally entrusted all the faith and love we could muster up into one and another. 

That night I truly understood having that one person by you who will never leave you and what it felt to be loved for being you and only you, I smiled as we both drifted off to sleep after he tenderly kissed my forhead. 

** 

Zander's POV ~time skip~ 

I was cooking with my kitten since we decided to make dinner today, she started laughing uncontrollably and I raised an eyebrow at her she just chuckled and said "Nothing, I just love seeing Mr. Big Bad Alpha in a frilly apron" 

We started making pasta when she was chopping tomatoes and other vegetables, I groaned "Oh come on why so many veggies" she turned around and glared at me. 

"A tomato is not classified as a vegetable! GOD WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY UNDERSTAND THAT!!!" she whined. 

I got close to her and trapped her between the counter and my arms by placing one hand on the ledge and the other against the cabinet above her head. She started blushing "Z-Zander we have t-to cook" she stammered. 

"Not until you admit a pumpkin is a vegetable" I chuckled. 

"You and I both know that will never happen" she replied, looking up at me through her glasses, I started to tickle her sides and she couldn't stop laughing, "O-okay i-its a veget-table GAHHHH!!!" I stopped and pecked her on the lips. As soon as I let go she yelled "HA MY FINGERS WERE CROSSED" and she ran off. We burnt the pasta so we just ordered some take-out instead. 

**

Kit's POV ~time skip~ 

I couldn't help it, staring at my scars in the mirror and everymorning and night had become a habit, as if I could just will them away. I looked in the mirror and saw my pasty white skin with the dark contrasting scars, I fail to see why Zander loves me when I can't even stand the gory sight of my body, the jagged edges spelling out a word rooted in hate.

Once again I was looking at myself before going to sleep, when Zander walked in and saw my teary eyes. "Kitten where's th-" he held me close and silently understood why I was so hurt. 

"How do you love me when I'm like this?" I questioned, my voice barely audible. 

"Kitten whenever I see these marks I see them as battle scars, as you fighting through the pain and being strong, you are the definition of beauty to me and I will always love you for you and not for anything else" he whispered he pressed his lips to a scar and then carried me bridal style to the bed. 

I cuddled into his chest and he held me close, this is where I am happy, this is where I am protected, this is where I can be with the man I love, this is where I belong. 

**

Zander's POV ~time skip~ 

Mom, I remember her so well the scent of cookies which would always linger on her clothes, her soothing touch and comforting warmth. Many years ago today she had died, I usually spent this day alone in solitude but now I had someone, someone who will always be there when I feel like I'm about to fall, I have my Kitten. 

She knew what today was and she stayed by my side not even leaving for a glass of water because wherever she went, I went with her. Kitten let me hold her and listened as I told stories about my mother. "You know I remember she used to read me this bedtime story but after she had gone the book became lost in the mess, it was called "High In the Clouds" I miss listening to the story, I tried to find a copy but it's rare so there were none". 

Kit listened as I went on and on, she laughed along with my stories and cried. I held her close as I drifted off to sleep and only one though ran through my mind and that was I would never let go of the woman in my arms. 

**

Kit's POV ~time skip~ 

I was sitting in the library reading a book and listening to one of my favourite songs, I loved how it was perfect for Zander and I (A/N: the song is I Would Do Anything For You by Foster the people, it's on the side>>>) 

Never wanna stand up for myself

Never wanna get in the way, I said it

I don’t know what the plan is, 

But you can share with me, ‘cause I’ll 

Be listening here, 

To everything you say, I won’t turn away

And I will listen, open up my heart and

I must say that I love you, so

Oo la love, I’ve fallen in love, and it’s better this time than ever before 

Oo la love, I’ve fallen in love, and it’s better this time than I’ve ever known

Zander's POV 

I walked into the library and Kitten didn't hear me over the music, so I snuck up and snatched the book from her hands, she turned around and pouted 'why is she so cute!!!???' "Zanderrrr" she whined "give me the book I was at a really good part" 

"Okay" I replied she went to reach for the book and I lifted it higher "but I need a few kissed first" she kissed my cheeck and I shook my head and pointed to my lips. Kitten disracted me by running her and alond my chest and snatched back the book. She gave me a quick peck but ran to the other side of the room and stuck her tongue out, I chased after her and we tumbled to the ground and kissed her again. 

I was so happy, my heart is actually bursting with joy and it's filled with love. 

Little did I know, that in just a few days it would all come crashing down. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

A/N: Hey readers I really appreciate all the views and I will update the next chapter with in a week, please vote, comment and follow. Thanks for Reading :D 

-Ninaxx

Continue Reading