I Love You Hating Me

By TradleyJonnor2002

Bradley is confused Tristan is confused Friendship Hate Sneaky meet ups Denial Xo Read to see more ;) More

Soul Enemy
Questions
Why Are You Doing This?
First Night
Bed Time
First Morning
Lessons
Closer
Alone In A Classroom
Talking To A Brick Wall
I Love You
Author's note
A Little Date
Dirty Talk
Dream
New Friend?
Author's Note
Nice Game, Simpson
Just Don't
Extra 5 Minutes
Terrible Weather
This Is My Life
And I Love It
Thank You
New Story

Hearing Everything

130 9 0
By TradleyJonnor2002

Tristan

"Come on darling, I promise you'll be okay"

Bradley kissed my hand and led me through to the doctors room. I had to get one of my five cuts stitched up after I had a night of knives and pens in my bedroom. Knives and pens do not belong cutting across skin.

I saw bradley look at me with his soft smile and he said a few words before the doctor started.

"Tris"

That sweet voice

"I know you won't believe me and I sound like an idiot but I really didn't want this to happen to you. You have no idea how guilty I feel and all the moments of spitting evil words at each other has made me forget who I really am. But as I look at you now I see I am a person in love with his enemy. And I would do anything to make you forgive me"

He took my hand and gave it a light squeeze. Then I felt the doctor do his thing.

Ouch!!

That feeling woke me up from my sleep. Another dream about Brad. Every time I close my eyes my mind gets filled with images of him and I'm starting to get annoyed. He is the definition of  bothersome and it irks me to think about him, let alone see him. I don't know why we hate each other, it just happened and we've gone too far forward to go back now. There's no chance we can start over. 

With a heavy sigh I force myself out of bed and into the bathroom to shower. Although I am 20 minuets behind my alarm, there's no harm in getting up early. 

------------------------------------------------------

Bradley

"Hey, have you seen what Ben Oaks did to Tristan?" 

Cameron shoved his way in front of me, closing my locker.

"No, why?"

He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Proper picture it is. Blood everywhere. Even you could pack a few punches now, mate"

He patted my back as he walked off with the rest of his friends.

Where is he? How did I miss it? I'm normally one of the first to hear if anything bad has happened to Tris. The whole school knows we hate each other. Then I saw the 'picture' Cameron was talking about. He walked around a corner with his hand covering his nose. There was about 5 students following him screaming inaudible things. I could only make out the sayings of "Fucking rip his face apart" "Could of done more" . Before he walked into the toilets he turned around, gave them the biggest death stare and spoke.

"Move your pathetic asses before I kick em down this corridor"

I could tell none of them students were his friends, not even I have seen them before. I really want to check if he's okay. Should I make out as if I'm washing my hands? No, just washing them will be weird. Maybe I can pretend to fix my shirt? No, I could just do that out here. I could pretend- No, no, no. Shirt one is fine. I walk in and see him leaning up against the counter with his head up, holding his nose with a tissue. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. 

"God really must hate me today fucking hell"

I ignore him and stand in front of the counter, two mirrors away from him and tuck my shirt into my trousers. I looked at him while doing it and he was looking back.

"What?"

"You couldn't of done that in the corridor?"

"I don't want people to look"

He scoffed and threw away the dirty tissue and picked up a clean one.

I'm gonna risk it. I grabbed a bit more tissue and set it down on the other piece of tissue. 

"Why?" 

"Because that one bit of tissue won't be enough to clean up that much blood"

He rolled his eyes once again and I rested my left hand on the counter, with my right hand on my hip. 

"So, what happened?"

"Why does it matter to you"

"Why are you covered in blood?"

"You're always asking questions, fuck off"

"You're never answering them"

I took a step closer and stared into his eyes. He removed the tissue and discarded that one. His nose wasn't bleeding anymore but there was still dried stains. He took a step closer to me so his so his lips were nearly touching my forehead. Damn, this height difference. We both looked at each other and he smirked.

"I don't need to answer to someone like you"

"Someone like me?!"

"I wouldn't want to be friends with someone full of hate"

"You're one to talk! That's the only vibe you can mange to give off"

"Bradley?" 

I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I turn swiftly and saw Connor and Levi standing at the door.

"Are you seriously wasting your time on him?" 

"No, he doesn't deserve attention. I was just washing my hands"

"He deserves to die, the scum. Come on"

The pair walk out and I look back to Tristan who was grabbing his bag to leave.

"Tris wait!"

"Sorry, Brad. But I don't deserve attention. Do I?"

He walked past and shoved me with his shoulder. I look around the room now unsure of what to do. This is literally my life- Gets into a mess, tries to fix mess, makes mess worse. Round and round in circles. 

I grabbed what I needed from my locker and headed on over to the music room for our first lesson. 

 The corridors were almost empty. Thanks to the music lesson being slightly longer than the rest, we get to start 10 minuets after everyone else. So all musicians can walk through corridors without getting poked or screamed at every 2 seconds. 

I got closer to the room and I could hear them.

The drums.

The same simple beats.

The 16th

Switched to the 12th

Over and over.

I look through the door and it was exactly who I was hoping it would be. He is an angel with the mouth of a devil. I open the door and he fails to hear me so I take a seat next to him and fake cough. He stops immediately and turns in his seat.  

"Are you trying to be a bitch? Cuz it's working"

"Tell me"

"No"

"Why"

"I'd rather tell somebody who cares"

"If I didn't I wouldn't be here right now"

"Then fuck off I don't want you here, prick"

"For someone who once complained about pushing people away, you really are a twat"

"Brad, I have been punched very hard. I am still angry. Don't make me take it out on you"

"Fine. But you're still a prick"

"So you keep saying, nothing new there"

"Apart from them blood stains" 

I snicker and he stood up and came to me, grabbing me by the shirt. He stopped and looked at me for a while.

"Go on. Do it. Show me what you want to do to me. You've been saying it for months so do it. Bet your pack of dogs will be interested to see"

"Stop challenging me"

"Then do it"

His grip tightened and his breathing increased. He groaned letting go and took a few steps back. 

"Can't we have class and I need to pass this assignment. Can't do that if you end up in hospital"

"You won't hurt me though. Will you?" 

"Brad-"

"You've never once actually tried to hurt me"

"Like you did to me. Maybe because I know how it feels to get hurt."

"But you hate me?"

"That's no excuse to hurt you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Tristan

I finally got to school through all of that horrendous traffic and head straight to my locker. 

"What's up fag? Sucked any new dick lately"

I turn and see Cameron and Levi.

"Had your dads last night"

He shoved me back into the lockers.

"Bitch you know my dad dead"

"You will be too if you fucking touch me again, you rabid little cunt"

"Do you wanna do a remake of yesterday morning? I'll do more than make your nose bleed"

"Levi! Stop"

The short brunette separated mine and Levi's distance between each other. 

"Good, you're here. Now you can watch this animal bleed"

"Stop. Put your fists down you look ridiculous. This feud between me and Tristan has nothing to do with any of you. Have an opinion but don't act upon it. I haven't asked you to get involved."

"But he said he was gonna have a fight with you after school today.We just protecting you man"

Bradley looked straight at me with a smirk and raised eyebrows. 

"So much for having no excuse. Levi, Cam, leave now"

They both walked away and Brad stood less than a few inches from my face. 

"If you wanted to have an excuse to touch me, you could of just said"

"Fuck off, faggot"

He laughed and walked away. 

"By the way that was just a rumor!" 

I shouted to him, making a few people look at me.

"Sure it was"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1K 32
This is a book of Tradley one shots as the title may reveal. This is only fiction and in no way a conspiracy theory nor an assumption of any of their...
7.4K 510 20
__ "I can't love you." "...I don't understand." "And you never will. This is your what if." "I don't want you to be my what if, though." "And I didn'...
5.1K 210 17
A story where two people fall in love through notes.
14.5K 85 56
In which two people meet and end up being everything they wanted. But will circumstances be in their favor? Or will time differences, uncertainty, a...