A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

BonusChapter #1: Love God.

8.4K 170 116
By KimmiePines

"Look it's a cat-!"

"-barfing an airplane."

"Oh! That one looks like a... a cloud!"

"Boo!"

"Thompson! Stop being lame at everything!"

Everyone laughed. The gang went to the cemetery and as bored teenagers, you all decided to watch the clouds together.

While laughing, you noticed Dipper holding your hand. You held his hand back, more tightly. Luckily, no one noticed.

"Hey, that cloud looks like a pink heart-shaped balloon!" Mabel exclaimed.

You furrowed your eyebrows together. You sit up. "Wait. Clouds don't come in colors," You said, entirely confused. "That is a balloon." You finished, glancing at Mabel.

"Oh, dude! It's the Woodstick Festival!" Wendy cheered.

"Woodstick Festival?" Dipper asked.

You grinned. "Yeah, it's about-"

Interrupting you were loud moans and grunts that sounded almost like a zombie.

"What was that?" You asked.

All heads were whipped to the same direction where the sounds came from.

You walked all the way there. "Dudes, looks like it's coming from that open grave." Wendy pointed at the said hole with a tombstone on top. The sounds continued.

"You look," Nate said, nudging Lee.

"No, you look!" Lee said.

"Thompson, you look." Dipper cut the two off.

Nate chuckled. "Nice use of Thompson." He praised. Thompson took a step forward, his hands were outstretched and his face was contorted of fear.

"Gaze upon death. Gaze upon death! Gaze upon death! Gaze upon death." You chanted.

~●~●~

Turns out, it was Robbie, who haven't actually moved on about his and Wendy's breakup, leading up to Mabel who felt sympathy towards him.

Mabel told Dipper about it but Dipper objected the thought of helping the teenager. You, on the other hand, slightly agreed on the "matchmaker genius" that she coined herself.

~●~●~

"Guys! You know what Robbie needs? A new girl!" Mabel shouted at Wendy and Dipper. You were handling something upstairs. "Romance is like gum," she brought out a packet of gum and unwrapped it. "when it's losing flavor, chunk another one in your mouth!" Mabel did as she said it. "Look at Soos and Melody!"

Soos laughed, telling Melody a new joke through a computer screen. The girl smiled back.

"Match made!" Mabel cheered. "And look at Waddles and Gompers!" She sprinkled confetti at them. "Match made!"

"They're a goat and a pig, Mabel." Dipper said.

"Oh, yeah? Then what about you and Y/N?" She said. Dipper immediately turned quiet. His face was bright red when your face entered his mind. Mabel took it as an opportunity to rub it on his face. "Now I'm the greatest match maker!" Mabel cheered.

"No offense, Mabel, but Robbie's a hopeless case." Wendy chimed in.

"Robbie's a hopeless case, eh?" Mabel said in a dark note. She suddenly thought of an idea, but she can't do it alone.

"Y/N! I need you to help me! Please!" Mabel screamed, quickly running upstairs. She grabbed your arm and pulled it until you were completely downstairs.

The heels of your shoes were sliding on the wooden floor as you passed a red-faced Dipper and a confused Wendy.

"Hey, guys- AH!" You were abrasively pulled by Mabel outside.

~●~●~

"Robbie! It's us, Mabel and Y/N!" Mabel sang, knocking on Robbie's bedroom door.

"What?" He said on the other side.

"Remember us? I'm like the girl version of Dipper and Dipper's girlfriend!"

"Eww! Don't come in!"

"I heard a come in!" You and Mabel entered his room, making Robbie jump.

"Agh! I said 'DON'T come in.'" Robbie scrunched his nose in disgust. "Don't forget, your brother ruined my whole life!" He screamed at Mabel. He turned to you. "And you!" He pointed. "You teamed up with this dork."

"Wh-what? I-I thought we're friends!" You stuttered, holding your hands up in defense.

"We were. Before you started dating the loser." 

You scoffed. "Look who's talking," you replied. "Can't even protect his own girlfriend. You know what, Robbie? You're nothing without Wendy. Nothing."

Robbie couldn't speak. He didn't believe yoy would actually say that right in his face. His whole form crumbled as he laid on his bed, crying.

Your eyes widened as you realized what you just did. If he was the old Robbie, he would've threatened you, but he was not him at the moment. You discovered that he was really heartbroken when Wendy left him.

●◇●

Mabel told you that she's going to find a girl for Robbie; Tambry. Right now, you, Mabel and Robbie waited for her to come to the diner.

She told you the plan. An anonymous message asking them to meet at the local diner. Tambry will come, Robbie will be there. They will talk endlessly. They will be together.

You and Mabel hid behind another booth and waited. You didn't want to to stop Mabel. She wanted everyone to be happy after all. You figured that you should just give her a reminder that she is going to take a risk.

"Mabel, isn't this a bad idea? I mean, Dipper is right. We can't meddle with Robbie's personal life, you know." You whispered slowly.

"Shh, shh. I know, Y/N. I just want the gang to be happy. Not a single person to be sad and down."

You knew she would say that. The words only the true Mabel would say. You couldn't do anything but wait.

You heard the bell chime. "Ugh, Robbie?"

"Tambry?! Great. This is what I get for trusting two toddlers. Listen..." you didn't heard the rest.

"What? This is impossible! How can I be the greatest match maker ever?!" Mabel asked, tightly grasping the mood chart for all of her friends. All of a sudden, the door of the diner was bursted open by a guy with small wings. He walked drunkedly. 

~●~●~

Meanwhile, at Thompson's garage, waiting for the rest of the gang, Dipper sat with his chosen attire.

"Where the heck are they?" Dipper whispered to himself, checking his wristwatch every now and then. 

~●~●~

"Y/N, is this going to work?" Mabel asked you after she stole the Love God's love potion.

You shrugged. "I don't know, I mean, you saw what it did to the snake and the badger, right?"

"Yeah, fair enough." Mabel poured the pink substance into Robbie's order.

After Robbie and Tambry ate each of their pink-covered fry, their pupils became sparkly for a second then back to normal. They flirt with each other for awhile until they decided to go out, figuratively and literally.

Mabel celebrated with the potion still on her hand. While she still cheered, shefailed to notice a drop of the Love Potion accidentally landing on your forehead. Your eyes widened before everything turned into darkness.

The bubbly girl beside you stopped cheering. She did notice that you were uncomfortable smiling, but she shrugged it off. "C'mon, Y/N! Let's go tell the others!" She pulled your hand and went through the festival.

While running, you spotted a boy your age and stopped. Mabel didn't seem to have noticed, though, she was still sprinting all the way to Thompson's garage.

~●~●~

"We still need to wait for Tambers. We couldn't leave without Tambers." Nate nervously waited, his fingers trembled.

Mabel arrived, along with her mood chart. and not a girl with her. "Oh, she and Robbie took a trip to Smoochville~" Mabel sang, showing her chart and grinned. "Now everyone's happy!"

"Wait. Tambry and Robbie?!" Nate asked.

Mabel was confused, slight fear creeping up. "What's that?"

"He knew I like her!"

"Wait, you like Tambry? And you told Robbie?" Lee asked, clearly offended. He pushed Nate's shoulders.

"You're making fun of my crushes!" He shouted back.

"That's what we do, genius!"

Wendy shook her head. "Oh! This is so not Tambry! Dating my ex behind my back. I'm gonna rip her highlights out!" She yelled, agitated.

"Guys, guys. We're gonna be late for the concert." Dipper tried to calm them down witha nervous smile on his face, but it was no use.

"Uh? Well, news flash, kid. I'm not going! Not with him."

Bickers and chatters were heard until they decided that they will not go to the concert after all.

They went to their own ways, Thompson desperately tried to bring the gang back, but they did not want to.

"Do you realize what you guys've done?!" He was frustrated. "I let them picked on me for years just to get this group together."

"But, we were cooperating. And I-I was part of the gang!" Dipper exclaimed.

"Well, unless you break up Robbie and Tambry, there is no gang!" Thompson walked out.

Dipper turned to Mabel who was now angry at her. "Mabel. I thought I told you to not meddle with Robbie's personal life! And where's Y/N?! I haven't seen her like- this whole afternoon!" He exclaimed.

"Ugh. I shouldn't have messed with the Love God's potion... and I may or may not accidentallypouredthelovepotioonY/N...?" Mabel quickly said, afraid of his brother's reaction.

"Wait. You... what?" He did not understand a word. "If it's a potion, would there be like a reverse one or something? And what did you to Y/N? What would happen to her there?!" Dipper ranted, shaking Mabel's shoulders.

Mabel then had a determined look on her face.  "I am going to fix this and make everyone happy!"

~●~●~

Finally, they obtain the anti-love potion and the Love God chased them.

"Dangit, fly, tiny wings! Get up there!" Jared demanded, his wings fluttering.

He flew at Dipper and Mabel, hot on their heels. Mabel saw Robbie and Tambry, taking a picture at a picnic blanket. Meanwhile Dipper saw something else.

You were flirting with a guy.

Dipper felt somewhat relieved seeing the guy was not into you. He sighed and marched towards you. The guy was trying so hard to avoid your kiss, but you held both of his wrist and leaned.

"Stay away from him!" Dipper yelled, nearing the two of you. "Y/N!" He pulled your arms away from the traumatized person.

You whined, your outstretched arm pointing at the guy. "I don't want to, Dipper! I love him."

It hurt him when he heard you say that, but he tried to remind himself that it was just a silly potion that got you into this situation. He sighed and explained how you got into this position. You didn't want to listen.

Eventually, the guy left you with Dipper. He was nowhere to be seen, but you still tried to escape Dipper's grasp. Meanwhile, he saw his sister who was about to hand the antidote to a Mermando dust. 

"Mabel, no!" Dipper shouted, still pulling your arms. He needed that to snap you out of your dazed state.

But it was already too late. Mabel gasped as the fake Mermando figure threw the container towards the Love God.

"Heh. That's what you get when you mess with the god! Nothing will get in my way except..." Jared was cut off by Stan's hot air balloon of his face coming towards him. Jared shouted loudly until it was muffled by the material.

The potion rolled over to you, Mabel and Dipper. "Please be immortal, please be immortal." Mabel whispered with her fingers crossed.

~●~●~

Finally, Mabel sprayed the antidote directly to your face, making you sneeze. You shook your head as you adjusted to the sight in front of you.

"Ugh," you held your aching head. "What the heck just happened?"

Dipper sighed in relief. "I'm glad you're back to normal. Listening to you ranting about how nobody loves you just makes me have this sick and twisted feeling."

"What did I do?" Your eyebrows furrowed as you asked. "Did I hurt you?"

"Well, yes. Technically, you said hurtful words indirectly towards me. I was really hurt when you said no one loves you."

"Why?"

Dipper feigned an embarrassed look as his eyes casted away. "Because... I'm here. I love you, okay? So much. Please don't forget that."

You smiled gratefully. "I love you too."

~●~●~

edited
kimmiepines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 260 11
An Older!Pinecest fanfic! They've grown up, going to college. But one thing Dipper realizes is that he fell in love with hi twin sister, Mabel. And...
161K 4.1K 79
First person reader insert. My name is (y/n). I fell in love with Stanford Pines. One year. I hardly knew him. We were young. We were reckless. In sh...
67.8K 1.6K 40
Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Patrick Pines is just another average 16-year-old boy. He like video games, old B-movies, drawing, and reading. He wa...
45.2K 862 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...