Liars (A Dance Moms Fanfic)

By dancemomsfanfics4u

Liars is a dance moms fanfic, as you can see. A lot of you probably don't like dance moms and probably won't... More

Liars (A Dance Moms Fanfic)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AUTHORS NOTE:
NOTE
Chapter 18
QUICK NOTE:
Chapter 19
Note:
UPDATING!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N:
Chapter 23
A/N:
Chapter 24
A/N:
Last A/N:

NOTE

10.1K 234 59
By dancemomsfanfics4u

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

How do you all like it so far??? Please comment what you think and if you like it please vote and follow me! I'm going to be posting chapter 6 as soon as I re-check it to make sure it sounds good:) Also, sorry that I posted 4 chapters on one page!:/ I was so excited to post it that I accidently posted the first 4 chapters on one page! oops..lol well I wont do that anymore so don't worry! BTW I'm going to probably be posting a lot of these author's note because I'll probably have to tell you guys something or whatever else...sorry for this, enjoy chapter 6!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
14.1K 490 11
This is a story of Nina and her first days at WCD
18.5K 178 16
Cecilia is Sad Eyes little sister she likes to keep to herself when she's not around friends what will happen when she gets with someone from 19th...