I'm a...Twin?!

By Kaeecoee

"I stared at my father with the most blank expression imaginable, my jaw hanging open. Either he was full of... More

I'm a...Twin?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 1 (NEW)
Chapter 2 (NEW)
Chapter 3 (NEW)

UPDATE! I'M REWRITING THIS BOOK....

646 16 5
By Kaeecoee

Hey Everyone!

Thank you SO much for reading this book! It means the world to me! I love reading your comments and I will always be grateful for your support. Thank you!

 I have decided to rewrite this book! It's called "No Ordinary Twins" and I'll be attaching the first three chapters to the end of this story as sort of a sneak peak. It might take me a minute to update the new book due to my crazy school and work schedule, but I'm stoked to rewrite it! 

Thanks again! Much love,

Kelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 746 14
Kamella is the youngest sibling, and only girl, in a family of superheroes. That means that everything is about the three older brothers and their we...
653K 28.2K 48
"In a house full of eight, disgusting, inconsiderate, illogical, and inconvincibly stupid older brothers, what's one more?" *** Alex has eight o...
70 0 22
How do I explain this? My mother is a mortal, my dad and his family are wizards, but he gave up his powers to be with our mom and now there are four...
6.6K 571 18
"I've tried telling them I'm only fifteen. That no sane government would force a boy my age to fight crime. 'But Max, you're a superhero! Isn't this...