Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Chapter 6

141K 3.6K 2.5K
By Ohhlala_77

Chapter 6

It's been 15 minutes after our lunch break. I'm currently attending my english class which is so boring.

Tap

I turned around and came face to face with Carson who inched his face closer to mine. When his face is 3 inches away from mine with his breath tickling my lips an eraser hit his face.

I turned to the person who threw the eraser. I saw Ally coughing to conceal the smile that was clearly evident. I burst out laughing so hard that I gasp for air.

"Ms. Taylor keep quiet!" Mr. Williams shouted at me but then I giggled involuntarily and slapped my mouth to stop laughing.

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

I turned around with an irritated look on my face.

"What do you want?" I whisper yelled, clearly annoyed.

"You." he tapped the tip of my nose I wrinkled my nose and rolled my eyes at him.

What just happened?

I quickly turned around to face the board but I can hear my heart pounding hard.

"Ms. Taylor! What is the kind of essay that has many adjectives?"

My eyes popped out when I found out that Mr. Williams called me and the fact that I didn't even listen scared me more.

"Uh.. Uhm. The.." I fiddled my fingers.

This is so embarrassing.

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" Carson said in a smug voice.

The whole class erupted into laughter and you can't believe this. Mr. Williams joined, laughing with them, everthing is spinning in a wild motion, loud voices rang in my ears and I came into a point where I can't take it anymore.

I ran away without asking for Mr. Williams' permission and head towards the bathroom. I locked the door and started crying, leaning against the sink and bawled my eyes out.

"Cass! Are you okay?" I heard Ally ask from the outside, her voice quite different.

"Being embarrassed in front of the whole class? Of course I'm okay." I said sarcastically, my voice hoarse because of crying.

"Open the door Cass." Ally said, I can hear the worry in her voice.

"No."

"Don't be stubborn, open the damn door." She said aggressively.

I opened the door and she tackled me with a bear hug. The hug was too strong that I lost my balance and stumbled backwards then hugged her back when I regained it, my balance I mean.

And when I did, I broke into sobs again.

"It's alright Cass, let's get you fixed." she said in a convincing tone.

I nodded in return, not trusting my voice.

Do I really deserve all of this?

She washed off the messy make up on my face and re applied new ones. Then afterwards she pulled my hair into a ponytail.

She pulled me towards the classroom which caused me to stop immediately on my track.

"Just act like nothing happened and don't entertain him." she said in a stern voice.

I nodded then we entered the classroom.

It's not like I want to talk to him anyways.

The moment we entered the classroom, everybody laughed again the moment they saw me.

I didn't mind them, I just sat on my place earning a chuckle from Carson.

I just rolled my eyes and wait for the long, suffocating class to end.

"Cass." he whispered and tapped my shoulder.

"Pssst Cass," Carson called my attention.

He leaned closer to me, so close that I can feel his hot breath fanning the back of my neck.

I shuddered mentally, but of course didn't do it.

"I'm sorry Cass." he whispered huskily.

'Gosh that's so sexy,' My mind said.

More like didgusting. I retorted earning a hiss from my brain.

Carson Matthews doesn't apologize, he never apologize. Maybe he's just messing with me.

Maybe-

"Cass, look I'm really sorry. I didn't know that they will laugh at you and no I'm not messing with you."

He heard that?

I turned around. He's making the puppy dog eyes and he pouted.

Damn he's so adorable. That pink, lucious lips that's so kissable.

I really want to kiss that lips right now.

Ohmygosh. I'm becoming one of those hormonal sluts that craves for Carson's body.

I shook those thoughts away. I saw a blue green eyed boy staring straight into my eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out so I shut it before a fly goes in.

Ring

Thankfully the bell saved me, again. I quickly scrambled away and picked up my things.

I walked towards the door of our classroom. Without knowing it I'm suddenly pinned to the wall.

My heart's pounding so hard right now not knowing who pinned me to the wall.

I inhaled the familiar scent that wafted to my nose.

Carson. After realizing who it is my heart immediately calmed down. This is as clichè as it sounds but I really don't know why but when he's around I feel safe.

"I'm not going to let you go unless you forgive me." He whispered roughly.

Both of his hands were beside my head, and it only means one thing.

I can't escape from Carson Freaking Matthews.

I scanned the classroom and realized that everyone left.

My heart's beating loudly I even bet that Carson can hear it. But then I remembered what Ally said awhile ago

'Don't entertain him,'

I smiled to myself and found Carson leaning closer again for the 5th time of the day.

"Still not going to forgive me?" he trailed hot kisses under my jawline then my neck.

I closed my eyes and let him plant hot kisses on my neck, I don't know how to react right now. I think I should pull-

He nibbled my earlobe which cause me to let out a soft moan.

He pulled away and smirked.

"You liked it do you?"

"Wh-a-t?" I stuttered he chuckled and leaned closer again.

"Do you forgive me now?" he said, voice huskier than the usual.

His lips touching my weak spot which caused me to moan louder.

"Ye-s." I managed to breathe out.

"What is that cupcake?" he asked amusement in his eyes.

"Yes I forgive you." I said finally.

"See? That wasn't too hard was it?" he walked away from me and head towards the door.

When he's about to open the door he turned around.

"By the way that was a lot of fun. We should do it again sometime." he winked at me.

I blushed furiously after what he said.

I touched the kisses that he planted on my neck which made me blush harder if that's even possible.

I probably look like a tomato right now. I walked out of my classroom and head to the exit of our school.

I walked towards our house and opened the front door. The moment I got in I saw a glass of beer being thrown past me.

I walked to the kitchen and saw my father laying on the ground holding a picture of my mom.

A sob escaped my mouth which I immediately regretted.

"You." he pointed at me using his index finger.

He walked closer to me which made me walk backwards trembling with fear.

"You're the one who should be dead! Not your mom!" he yanked my hair roughly that made me stumble towards him.

The moment he let go of my hair, he punched me on the face

I screamed, as loud as I can, the kind of scream that can shatter a glass.

Shit. It hurts like hell.

"D-dad p-please s-stop." I pleaded him tears clouding my vision.

He laughed out loud which made me wince he pulled me up using my hair. I screamed out in pain.

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?" he spit on me and slapped me again.

I fell down and hit my head hard.

I can't take it anymore.

I ran away from my house and went to the park near by.

I sat on the bench and broke into sobs. All these years, I've been my father's punching bag. Even once he didn't show that he loves me. Every daughter deserves to be loved, but why can't he love me?

"Cass? Is that you?" I heard a person behind me ask.

I know that voice

Carson.

My eyes widen as realization hit me.

He took a sit beside me but I turned away. He can't see me like this.

"Cass, why are you crying?" he bent down in front of me.

He put his finger under my chin and lift my chin. He's eyes scan my face.

Something appeared in his eyes. Concern and anger. Wait anger?

"Who did this to you?" he growled.

I broke into sobs again. Suddenly two arms wrap around me. I just realized he pulled into a tight hug.

I put my head on his chest and started crying again. He put his chin on top of my head. I clung to his shirt tightly.

"Shh.. It's okay Cass," he cooed and tightened his arms around me.

After 30 minutes of sobbing I finally clamed down. It's all because of the comforting things Carson said.

I took a look at his shirt and saw a big wet spot because of my tears.

I think Carson noticed it flashing a smile at me. A real smile. Not a smirk but a smile, a dimple appearing at his right cheek.

That's so adorable.

"What happened Cass?" he asked me after a few seconds snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look at my fingers and fiddled them. I felt my tears coming again, I can't stop them from falling.

I felt a warm finger under my chin that shoot tingles through my body.

The finger lift my chin up, a can't see him clearly because of my blurry vision. Tears roll down my cheeks. Carson wiped the tears using his thumb he left his hands there and caressed my cheek.

"I-it's my-"

"No, forget it. You don't have to tell me." he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I-iT's okay. I-it's my f-father," a gush of cold wind blew which caused me to shiver.

"Your father did this?" He growled.

I nodded and put my arms around me to stop me from shivering. I felt a warm thing on top of my shoulder.

I took a look at it and saw that it's Carson's jacket, it smells like him.

"For how long?"

"Since I was ten after my mom died."

Why am I telling him all of this?

'Because he can be trusted, and he can help you, stupid.' My brain said.

Can he really?

He pulled me into a warm hug. I was shocked at first but then I felt my self relax into him. Tingles shot up through my body.

I leaned closer to him and inhaled his intoxicating smell.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence he spoke

"Come on, let's get you treated." He pulled me and held my hand but I sat there unable to move.

Hospital.

No, white walls. The smell that's making me feel like I want to puke. I felt my body trembling as I remembered the terrible accident.

"Cass, are you okay?"

"P-please don't bring me to the hospital" I begged him, teary eyed.

"I'm not planning on it. I'll bring you to my house to get you treated."

I sighed in relief and stood up. I looked at our entertwined hands that shoot tingles through my body but I chose to ignore them.

I followed him to his car, I saw a black BMW on the side of the road.

"That's your car?" I asked him my eyes wide as saucers.

"Yes, now get in," I nodded and got in. He closed the door and run to the driver's side.

He started the engine and started to drive. I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes.

"Did you tell anyone about this?" He asked breaking the silence and the tension around us.

"No and please don't let anyone know." I said hoping that he'd keep this between us.

"I won't. But you have to promise me the next time he beats you, call me immediately."

"Okay."

~then silence again~

I heard Carson mutter something but I can't catch it.

I felt my eyes flutter close then I fell into a dreamless sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote and comment please? :)

-ohhlala_77

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 3K 23
You'd think Annie Heart's life was perfect. She was the nerdy girl with the clique captain of the football team boyfriend. That's what everyone thoug...
1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
433K 11.2K 46
Cliche. I know I know. Bad boy meets the nerd. But hey this story may just be not cliche enough yet still cliche to meet your likings. Meet Lennon. O...
44.3K 1.4K 40
#1 highschoolromance ~ 3 a modern-day Cinderella story like no other! Alexis Coleman is your typical nerd, with glasses and turtleneck sweaters hidin...