Take me to church → derek hal...

Galing kay pettyparrish

→ book 2 ❝ No matter how fast light may travel, the darkness always seems to get there first ❞ Movies lied. T... Higit pa

story info
epigraph
1: sleeping beauty
2: secrets and more secrets
3: complete and utter chaos
4: the full moon
5: ice rink drama
6: drowning on a glass of water
7: panicking at the disco
8: welcome to adulthood
9: emotions=chaos
10: full moon rebirth
11: lockdown
12: unwelcomed visits
13: this is just the start

playlist

5.9K 118 22
Galing kay pettyparrish

Polarize by twenty one pilots
"You know where I'm coming from, though I am running to you, all our feelings, deny, deny, denial. I wanted to be a better brother, better son, wanted to be a better adversary to the evil I have done, I have none to show to the one I love but deny, deny, denial."

I miss you by Adele
"I miss you when the lights go out, it illuminates all of my doubts. Pull me in, hold me tight, don't let go, baby give me light."

Crossfire by Stephen
"He'd trade his guns for love, but he's caught in the crossfire, and he keeps waking up, but it's not to the sound of birds."

Unsteady by x ambassadors
"I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home. If you love me, don't let go. Hold, hold on to me, 'cause I'm a little unsteady."

Lay me down by Sam Smith
"Can I lay by your side? Next to you? And make sure you're alright? I'll take care of you. I don't wanna be here if I can't be with you, tonight."

Don't let me down by the chainsmokers
"I need you right now, so don't let me down. I think I'm losing my mind now. It's in my head, darling I hope that you'll be here when I need you the most so don't let me down."

Hold me down by Halsey
"I sold my soul to a three—piece and he told me I was holy. He's got me down on both knees, but it's the devil that's tryna hold me down, hold me down."

Camisado by Panic! At the disco
"The IV and your hospital bed, this was no accident, this was a therapeutic chain of events. This is the scent of dead skin on the linoleum floors, this is the scent of quarantine wings in a hospital. It's not so pleasant and it's not so conventional; it sure as hell ain't normal but we deal, we deal. The anesthetic never set in and I'm wondering when, the apathy and urgencies that I thought I phoned in, [...] Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid; sit back, relax, sit back, relapse again."
+
"You're a regular decorated emergency, the bruises and contusions will remind me of what you did when you wake, you've earned your place atop the ICU's hall of fame, the cameraman caught you causing a commotion on the gurney again."

[hes so fucking hot I physically cannot]

Control by Halsey
"And all the kids cried out 'please stop you're scaring me'. I can't help this awful energy. Goddamn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in control?"

I know places by Taylor Swift
"They've got the cages, they've got the boxes and guns. They are the hunters, we are the foxes. And we run. Baby, I know places we won't be found and they'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down."

Impossible by James A.
"Tell them. Tell them all I know now, shout it from the rooftops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken. All my scars are open. Tell them what I hope would be impossible."

Heathens by twenty one pilots
"Welcome to the room of people who have rooms of people that they loved one day, docked away. Just because we check  the guns at the door doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades. You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you, you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you."

Never be like you by Flume ft. Kai
"Stop looking at me with those eyes, like I could disappear and you wouldn't care why. Now I fucked up, and I'm missing you."

Let it go by James Bay
"I used to recognize myself, funny how reflections change. Are we becoming something else? I think it's time to walk away."

No more by Anna Clendening
"You gave me butterflies, you looked me in the eye, you swore to keep them dry, now you're the only reason why I cry myself at night."
+
"My heart says 'yes', but my head says 'no'. My feet say 'stay', but my mouth says 'go'."

Habits of my heart by Jaymes Young
"In a dark room in cold sheets I can't feel a damn thing. I lost myself between your legs, your medicine is in my head."
+
"The habits of my heart; I can't say no, it's ripping me apart, you get too close, you make it hard to let you go."

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off by Panic! At the disco
"I've got more wit, a better kiss, hotter touch, a better fuck than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me. Girl, I was it, look past the sweat, a better love, deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat, no, no, no, you know it will always just be me."

Happier by Ed Sheeran
"Only a month we've been apart, yeah, you look happier, you do. Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you, and ain't nobody need you like I do. Promise that I will not take it personal, baby, if you're moving on with someone new. 'Cause baby you look happier, you do."

http://i.imgur.com/5eGMZy6.gifThe End of All Things by Panic! At the disco
"Whether near or far, I am always yours. Any change in time, we are young again. Lay us down, we're in love. In these coming years many things will change but the way I feel will remain the same."

Stone Cold by Demi Lovato
"Stone cold, stone cold, you see me standing but I'm dying on the floor. Stone cold, stone cold, maybe if I don't cry I won't feel anymore."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

355K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
347K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
112K 3K 63
Ashley Grey was the girlfriend of eighteen months to Scott Mccall, and she goes to the woods with Scott and their best friend Stiles Stilinski in sea...