Sweet Surrender (Complete)

Bởi HIndia150

(Mature Content) In eight years since their heart-wrenching breakup, a lot has changed for Radhika Verma. She... Xem Thêm

Sweet Surrender
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Epilogue *Smexy*
Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Chapter 19

94.1K 1.9K 164
Bởi HIndia150

Arjun stared, blinked and stared. 

There on the bed, lay Radhika in an excuse of a black laced shift, that gloriously contrasted against her milky soft, smooth skin making Arjun react in a pure male manner. 

God, she was built beautifully. He ached in blind trepidation as his gaze roamed around her exposed wonderfully long legs, her tempting neck and....was he in heaven....and....those magnificent white globes that seemed to be playing hide and seek  in that flimsy piece of silk.

 In the dim light, with her skin glowing, her seductive stance on the bed; she looked every bit an angel.

An erotic angel sent on earth to devour him. 

Arjun's hands wanted themselves on her, with his tongue caressing every part of her body; exposed or not. 

He just couldn't stop looking. There was just so much to look at, so much to ingrain, he wanted to memorize every little detail that he could see right now and commit it to memory forever. 

"So, you received the phone call," Radhika purred from the bed. 

Phone call.....what?....

He blinked and stared at her some more.

What would it feel like to nibble on that gorgeous neck, lick those partially hidden peaks?

"Arjun," Radhika laughed enjoying his reaction to seeing her covered in almost nothing, deliriously. 

She was saying something, but he couldn't hear it over the buzzing in his head. His mind far away lost in the pleasure he derived simply by looking. He wanted to take her, fast and hard. Why was she still trying to talk to him, this was no time to talk, they would have time for trivial talks later....much later.

He blinked and shifted his head as if coming out of a trance. 

"Yes," Arjun whispered as he stood where he was, with a lot of difficulty ignoring the request, command of his brain to jump right on top of her. 

Why did a woman look so irresistibly gorgeous draped in silk?

Radhika stood up, swaying her hips, renounced more in that little black lace, she stood near him, “Are you alright?"

His hands fisted at his sides as those dark as night tresses spilled down over bare shoulders, framing over them, brushing them with a soft murmur. He had never seen and appreciated the way silk tended to mould on to a woman, as if born to gloriously tempt man to oblivion.

 He could hear his own breathing, too swift, too quick. And could almost, almost feel that silk rip in his hands, feel her body beneath his, lying naked, warm and hot.

He forced himself to turn away. He needed only a moment, he assured himself, to reclaim control.

He heard her walk, sway towards him.

What was she playing at? Don’t. Don’t be stupid, Radhika. Arjun was burning and if she touched him now, he wouldn’t be able to control himself, he would, was ready to lose himself completely in her. He wanted him, needed her. His body ached for her. Only her.

"You didn’t answer me?" He could feel the air around them sizzle, he knew without turning she was merely a step away from him. He just had to turn and she would be in his arms.

Radhika couldn’t help but fawn over his muscles, she would love to run her finger, hell; lick her way over those, making him scream her name and…..

When she planted a kiss on his neck, he thought he would die; he ground his teeth to hold back a moan.

"You’re so tensed."Purposely she moved her hands on to his shoulder, gripping them firmly, heating his very senses as she rubbed them slowly, with her mouth pressed next to her ear, she breathed, “Come, lie down. I will give you a memorable rub.”

"Stop." The order sliced out. He whirled quickly, gripping her wrists so that she could only stand and stare. He looked furious. No, she realized. He looked dangerous.

“Do you realize, what you’re doing to me?” he nearly screamed, he couldn’t help it, he wanted to taste her, all his cells were on alert.

Hell, he shouldn’t be held guilty. What was he supposed to do, when the woman whom he loved with every fiber of his being was.... dammit, hell bent on seducing him?

Hell, he was human and a male.

Let propriety be dammed!

Radhika gave him a wicked grin as she moved her index finger and played with the collar of his shirt, “I hope so, seeing as I am the one unraveling your senses.”

"Goddamn it." His mouth crushed down on hers, hungry, desperate. The kiss wasn’t gentle, it screamed of possession, of need. He pulled her closer to him, burying his hands, tangling them in her soft hair as he deepened the kiss. He wanted everything, everything. And she was willing to give everything.

Hunger met its match as they dueled together for ownership. Their tongues meshed together, as they forgot their individuality in their needs. His hands wandered to cup her delicious bottom, he continued to kiss her, as he lifted her and she tangled her legs around him.

When she grazed her tongue across his lips, he slammed her gently on to the wall, and continued to consume her with a requirement that had no reasoning.

Just urgency!

Radhika let out a deep moan, and dug her fingers in his shoulders, when she felt his hardness against her body; she couldn’t see anything, hear anything. She was lost, lost in the passion he created; she could just taste him and revel in his embrace. Desire convulsed in, between them.

Arjun brushed his hands over her bare shoulders, so soft, so supple. Her alluring, feminine scent drew him to madness. He tore his mouth away from her as he licked his way from her jaw to her collarbone, tasting her loveliness. He wanted more. Much more.

Rdahika couldn’t believe this was what pleasure felt like. She had never allowed a man to touch her this way and she wanted to lose her self-control. Plunge deep into this sensual feeling.

Arjun saw her eyes clouded with arousal, his own he was sure mirrored hers. God, she was beautiful.

Aroused, awakened, tousled and his.

Forgetting the need to take it slow, Arjun licked his way towards her magnificently partially hidden breasts. With his one hand holding her in place against the wall, he freed his other hand and sensually cupped her breast, fondled with it, so that her peak was pushing eagerly against her lingerie. He let out a moan, as he saw its shape and dark color being visible beneath the thin, sheer fabric.

Arjun lowered his head and in a rush to taste the temptation, kissed her breasts. The sensation of his tongue stroking, caressing her sensitive skin had Radhika arching her back and letting out a moan full of illicit pleasure.

“More....A-Arjun.”

He stopped as if someone had poured a bucket of cold water on him, rousing him from his unconscious state.

“No, I- I can’t, Radhika,” Arjun gently placed her back on her feet, as she un-entangled her legs from his waist.

“What?” Radhika asked confused still half-drenched in desire, she noticed he had gone pale.

“I can’t. I am sorry,” Arjun closed his eyes as he berated himself. What was he doing? Had he completely lost his mind?

"Don’t you want me?" she asked. Her spine was as stiff as the question. "You've said you did, and acted as you did."

Radhika wanted to curl up and die, he didn’t want her. Had she misread his signals? God, what an embarrassment! Of course, why would he, almighty Arjun Khanna want a woman like her, when he had sampled the glamorous, the best?

And...to think, she had literally thrown herself at him, and had been rejected. Out rightly. The humiliation, it punched her deep in her stomach, making her heart fall somewhere deep.

"I..." He made a manful attempt to pull himself into reality. She was pale as ice, he noted, and her eyes glittered with cold. And, he noted, hurt.

"A simple question. I'd thank you for an answer to it."

"We're not going to do this."

"You don't want me, then." She straightened up, neatly crossing her arms, as if trying to shield her body from his gaze.

"I am dying here," he murmured.

She was the one who was dying. His rejection made her throat ache with tears she would not shed, words she dared not say.

"Fine. Go to hell, and die somewhere else.” She said as she turned her back towards him.

“But,” Arjun took a step forward.

Radhika gathered her shaky courage as best she could and whipped towards him, “No, you don’t. Don’t try to explain. I don’t want an explanation.”

“Radhika, just.” Arjun tried again.

How could he explain to her that e was madly in love with her and he just couldn’t take her like this? She deserved everything special. She was his love.

Now, she was not even letting him explain.

“Don’t,” she glared at him.

“Just.”

"Surely there's a man somewhere who might spare a moment or two to give me a tumble." Radhika threw at him her words heartlessly.

He bared his teeth. "You're pissing me off."

“Too bad but really not my problem,” she muttered as mortification started to course its way into her heart.

“Just let me explain,” he made a grab for her wrist.

She snarled at him and freed herself from his touch. "I told you," she snapped at him. "I don’t want to hear it. You coward.”

 His dark eyes moved over her, and his mouth twisted.

"Did you just call me a coward, Radhika?" he asked, his voice deceptively light as his jaw knotted—warning signs she knew she should heed. "Did I hear that correctly?

“Yes, you did, now will you get out or will you force me to call the security,” she looked at him.

Just leave, darn hateful man. Radhika wanted to throw herself on the bed and cry. Cry till her heart stopped bleeding.

Arjun took a step back, “I am only leaving because I have no intention of letting anyone ever see you in that stunning attire of yours.”

The words did not even register in her mind, she felt too numb, too dead.

With that he turned and left as Radhika sank down on to the floor, her eyes filled with tears, now dripping on to the luxurious carpet adorning her room.

................

She heard a knock. Where was she? Why was she sleeping on the floor? What was the time?

The knock resonated in her room again.

I am coming.

Radhika stood up. As her gaze moved over her scantily clad body, with a jolt she remembered everything. Her heart still bled but she had far more important things to do, like seeing who was anxious to see her at the moment. She glanced over at the clock; it had been just an hour.

She stopped near the mirror and assessed herself. She was nothing, a simple woman, not pretty enough to vet the demands of a man who mingled with the finest. She decided she would apologize to him for throwing herself so unceremoniously at him. Of course, she was being silly. He didn’t want her. He had never wanted her. Who would want her? She wasn’t extremely beautiful, had practically no experience. How stupid could she get? She was here for professional reasons and yes, that is what she was going to indulge in now.

She would work and apologize to Arjun for putting him into such a situation.

She grabbed her robe, slipped it on and moved to open the door.

One look and she wanted to slam the door on that stupid, arrogant man’s face. She couldn’t face him just now. Definitely, she was willing to apologize but couldn’t that wait, hell, she didn’t want to deal with him right now.

“Just a second,” Arjun said smoothly as he quickly put his foot in the doorway, so she wouldn’t be able to close it and shut him out.

“I know you don’t want to talk to me right now,” he started not even giving her a chance to get a word in, “but will you please come with me, I need to discuss something important with you.”

“Discuss something important? Right now? Can’t it wait, Arjun?” Radhika wanted to cry out. She didn’t want to apologize yet, she was too vulnerable but if he needed her opinion on some work related issue, she knew she would have no choice but to make her available.

“Give me a second,” Radhika said and when Arjun narrowed his eyes, she said, “I promise I will be back. I just need to change.”

“Sure,” Arjun conceded and removed his feet from the door way.

As she grappled with her jeans and a simple shirt, she looked at the discarded piece of lace that she had been wearing, what a shame. And now she had to live with it. She marveled at Arjun, what a man, even though he rejected her not an hour back, he was too much in control, too much work focused. She had to give it to the man, wish she had a bit of that. Wish she could simply bottle her emotions in a similar fashion.

She would apologize and they would stop this game of teasing. She wasn’t his type anymore and she could do nothing but except that as a fact.

The hurt would come, in waves, and she would accept that and bury it deep within her somewhere. She was too used to this rejection and by the same man. But, not anymore! She wouldn’t think of it right now. Not just now.

“Yes, let’s go,” she said as she opened the door and walked out.

 "Come."

"All right." She followed behind him.

They walked and reached his room, Radhika decided it might be best just to pretend nothing had been said. She gave a little sigh as they approached his room and put on a polite smile on her face.

The work was more important. Of course, what could have been the problem that made him come knocking on her door at such a late hour. Her brain was buzzing, running with possibilities.

When he opened the door and stepped aside, letting her precede him. Her thoughts halted with a loud, screeching break.

She forgot work.

She forgot the humiliation.

She forgot about everything.

She could only stare. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

466K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
247K 15.2K 47
You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me ....some love me....a few challenge me...
59.6K 4.6K 29
Highest Ratings: #1 in 'India' , #1 in 'Painful Memories' **************************************************** Rihan and Suhani broke up. Rihan and S...
3.6K 247 28
⚠️18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...