Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

Von ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 33

2.1K 36 2
Von ryderlynnfever

Two weeks till graduate and I aint get any news about my scholarship. Oh God please I really need that.

"Emily we can stay in LA together!" Mercedes said happily.

"You got that?"

"Yes! We will enter UCLA together and rent an apartment there and live in hollywood." Mercedes chuckled.

"Mercedes I'm not sure since I aint get any news about my scholarship." I sighed.

"Oh Dear, you will pass it. You're a great cheerleader and singer, E. You'll make it. I really want you to be my roommate so we dont need to stay in dorm but we can rent an apartment." Mercedes smiled at me.

"I hope so, Mercedes." I halfsmiled at her.

"Well arent we have a same class right?" Mercedes asked.

"Yes we did." I nod.

"Come on." Mercedes takes my hand and we walked together to our classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club.

"Graduation is in two weeks but I already heard that some of you already accepted for the university you want to enter." Mr. Schue said.

"And the rest is hopeless about their future." I added.

"Emily whats wrong?" Mr. Schue frowned.

"Lets be honest that I aint get any news for my scholarship." I sighed.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Schue asked.

"How the hell I can lie when I already plan everything. Finn will go to army, Quinn got YALE, Mercedes got UCLA, Santana got Louisville, Rachel got into NYADA and I got nothing here." I rolled my eyes.

"Ups I'm forget to tell you. Coach Sylvester take a bed rest for a while and she gave me this but I'm forget to tell you." Mr. Schue gave me a brown map.

"What is this? This is not a picture of Puck cheating with someone else right?" I frowned.

"I did nothing, Mr. Schue, I swear." Puck raised his eyebrows.

"Last thing I got the same brown map, there are some pictures of Rafael kissed a girl who I dont know." I said.

"It's not. Just open it." Mr. Schue said.

I opened that map slowly until I reach a paper. I take a look at it but my heart beats so fast.

"Finn, you first." I give that map to Finn.

"You always do that." Finn sighed and opened that map.

"What its say?" I asked Finn.

"Dear, Ms. Emily Hudson it's a honour for us to received a proposal scholarship from you...."

"Make it quick, Finn." I rolled my eyes.

"We are proudly to say Welcome to be a part of University of California, Los Angeles. You got that! You got your scholarship, E!" Finn said happily.

"Seriously?" I take that paper from Finn.

I read that carefully and Finn is right. I got my scholarship.

"I GOT IT!" I yelled happily.

"Haha congratulations Emily. So proud of you." Mr. Schue smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Schue. Thank you." I smiled at him.
"Mercedes, we will be roommate." I chuckled and hi-five with Mercedes.

"Alright since we are closer to graduation. I want you guys perform something on graduation day." Mr. Schue said to us.

"We will do that, Mr. Schue." Finn chuckled.

"And then our finale glee club assignment is Goodbye." Mr. Schue wrotes goodbye on the white board.

"You make us sad, Mr. Schue." Tina said.

"I dont meant to but this is the last glee club assignment for them." Mr. Schue said.

The bells rings.

"Alright see you guys tomorrow." Mr. Schue said.

I take my bagpack and went out from the choir room with holding Puck's hand. He is been quiet since this morning and I dont know why.

"Are you okay?" I asked Puck.

"Fine." He simply answer.

"Puck whats wrong with you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm depressed. I'm not sure that I will be graduate this year." Puck said to me.

"You will."

"How can I graduate when I got E for my test?"

"The finale test is next week right? Lets get home and study." I take his hand and walked off lead him.

We enter his car. He then drive off to his house. We need a quiet place for study so he can pass the test.

As we got to his house. We entered his room. I take all my books from my bag and sitting down on the ground to help him study.

* 1 hour later *

"You have to move this y to the left and add x here." I said to Puck.

"Its done! I'm tired with all of these shit!" Puck yelled.

"Puck, I want you graduate with me and have a bright future. If you graduate I will bring you to LA and we can live together."

"But I'm not sure I can pass this shit, babe." Puck sighed and about to leave.

"Remeber that you want me to feel proud when I say Noah Puckerman is my boyfriend right? Do it for me, do it for us. I love you and I dont want to lose you or leave you alone here!" Tears slowly fall down to my face.

Puck didnt say anything he still standing frozen in front of his door. I packed all my book to my bag and about to leave.

"Stay." Puck catched my hand.

"Promise me that you want to study." I said to him.

"Yes but dont leave."

"I wont." I shake my head.

"I'm sorry." Puck hugged me.

"It's okay." I wipe my tears.

Puck suddenly kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "My mom tell me, if you really love a girl, kiss her forehead and hug her tight."

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week to graduation day.

Puck and I still study everynight. I really want him to graduate and take him to LA with me.

Finn already got accepted in army but Kurt is still waiting for his letter from NYADA. Meanwhile, Mike got accepted to dance school in Chicago.

Everyone has a bright future so thats why I always trying to help Puck to get his best part of him.

I take my box with much photos of me and all of my friends in glee club or cheerio during past three years.

"What is that?" Sam shocked me.

"A snake. Wanna see?" I showed my box closer to his face.

"You really scared me, Emily." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Haha it's photographs of me and the others during this past three years." I chuckled.

"Can I see?" Sam asked.

"No!" I shake my head.

"Oh come on, you said that you're my bestfriend right?" Sam begged.

"Alright." I sighed and opened that box for him.

Sam take that box and take a look at those picture. "Quinn's baby bump! Haha. Kurt and Mercedes ever joined cheerios?" Sam laughed.

"Yes." I nod.

"This is cute, Emily." Sam said.

"Yes and we might be late for glee club now." I rolled my eyes and take back my box.

"You want to bring this to choir room?" Sam asked as we walked together.

"You think? Hey you still borrow my The Band Perry cd, my Avengers comic books, Sam."

"I will give it back to you when I can go to LA." Sam simply said.

"Yeah because Mercedes will stay in LA." I laughed.

"Its not work out, E."

"Why? I saw you and her on prom."

"I was thinking about what you said to me. Its better to take her to the prom than not having a date at all." Sam said.

"You see? Because you're talking too much, we're late." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry Mr. Schue we're late." Sam said.

"It's okay. What is that, Emily?" Mr. Schue asked me.

"Oh it's photographs that I saved in this box during past three years in this school. According what you said that our glee club finale assignment is Goodbye and this is my way how to say goodbye." I said to Mr. Schue.

"Wow take it away, Emily." Mr. Schue said and sit down on the front row.

I turn off the light and turned on a scanner. Sam helped me to changed those photos one by one and show it to the scanner.

I take a guitar from the band. I sit down on the bench in the front and start playing the guitar and singing.

Emily:
Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

Emily with New Directions harmonizing:
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

Emily with New Directions:
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Emily:
Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Emily with New Directions harmonizing:
We keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
Times forever frozen still

Emily with New Directions:
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Emily:
Wait for me to come home

Emily with New Directions:
Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Emily:
When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."

I ended up my song and the photographs is ended up with our last photos won the Nationals in Chicago.

"That was amazing, Emily." Mr. Schue clapping.

I smiled at him and the others smiled back at me until Santana and Kurt stand up from their seats and come to me then hugged me with the others did the same and we are hugging each other.

"We will back home for Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday." Mercedes said.

"Sorry I'm late." Puck entered the choir room.

"How?" Finn asked excitedly.

"It's C- thats Puckerman A+! I'm graduating!" Puck yelled happily and show us his paper.

I come over to him to hug him and kiss him. "You did it! So proud of you!"

"We did it, baby! Without you I will never reach this A+." Puck smiled at me.

"I'm so proud of you guys." Mr. Schue smiled at us.

"Thanks for everything you gave us, Mr. Schue." Quinn smiled.

"Come on, you guys want to do a group hug without me?" Puck asked.

We just chuckled and do the group hug together before we will separate each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3K 1 40
Casey Hudson was just 12 years old when her brother Finn Hudson passed away, she is now 17 years old and heading into her junior year of high school...
98.7K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
56.6K 852 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
737 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...