[Un]conditional Love (A Hate...

By TiredMechanicalHeart

Don't read. This story is dumb. _________ "accept it Manik" "No. No. Not at all" "You have to" He closes... More

0. [Un]conditional Love
1. A game is a Game
2. I'm the 27 no. Slut of Player Boy
3. Monster Manik
4. Drunken Princess
5. His Dark Heart
6. Epic Shit
7. Hey, Sexy
8. Friendship
9. Crook
10. Fifty Shades of Red(1)
11. Kiss my Love in the Rain
12. Nobita Vs Manik
14. Crystal Balling (Just to make him sleep)
15. Cheering for Boyfriend
16. Can I hold you like this?
17. A Bet with Player Boy's Dad
18. The Kiss never happened
19. White Wings
20. The Malhotra's
21. The Proposing Dare
22. As Long As...
23. Hide & Seek
24. Bad Boys underneath like that
25. Utility of Condoms
26. Player Boy just needs my Body
27. Fifty Shades of Red (2)
28. Fifty Shades of Red(3)
29. Come & Get it
30. Past haunts Present
31. Into You
32. Girl Talk
33. It takes two to Tango
34. Full of Honey (just to make him sweet)
35. Life is a game; Love is the name
36. Pretty Little Shitty Author
37. She is my bae; I'm her boo
38. You take my breath away
39. Your the King, baby, I'm your Queen
40. Tunnel of Love
41. My Promises to The Angel
42. Fifty Shades of Fucked-Up(4)
43. What's Wrong
44. Manik doesn't have a heart, Nandini
45. Game on, Manik
46. Mr. X
47. "My Love might destroy you"-"Destroy me"
48. M. A. N. I. K
49. Conditional Love
50. I want you all MINE
51. My Next [Mis]take, Ethan
52. Uh oh, uh oh, uh ohh-hoo, oh, no no
53. Baby your loves got the best of me
54. Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor ?
55. Why can't I say that I'm in love?
56. Just Us
57. Table no. 21
58. Nandini's Past
59. Free Falling
60. Pleasure of Pain
61. You're not playing fair
62. Fireworks
63. What the......?
64. Secret Temptation
65. Woah. Woah. Woah.
66. Behind closed doors
67. Anything for You
68. so crazy, my Baby
69. RamLeela
70. Manik, leave me
71. Moon Trance
72. The Bedroom, Your Playlist
73. Crystallized Moments
74. Name a Game to play
75. Dizzy, spinning endlessly
76. Everything, I fucked up
77. Magnet and Spring
78. Fucked-Up Crack Whore
79. This is US
80. Wreck Me
81. Once a player, always a player
82. I Just Lost It
83. [Un]discovered Love
84. The Sick Rose
85. Black to Black
86. Enticed Torment
87. Harrowing Redemption
88. Exhilarating Agony
89. It's the beat I skip when I'm with You
90. Fire Breathers
passion
91. A King's Queen

13. What is it makes the boys want more

11.7K 594 13
By TiredMechanicalHeart

WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES THE BOYS WANT MORE

"Leave it, or else I will kill you" I shouted at him as he tossed the pillow otherside.

"So much of obsession with a pillow? " he said as he kept tossing it between his hands.

"Manik, give it to me....! " I jumped on the bed just to match his height and snatch that. But he held that more up. Ugh!

"hmm.... Short people's problems" he cooed, a cocky smile across his face.

My cheeks turned red. I'm not short.

"I am not short. It's just you are too much tall"

"Sure-" he said, a smug smile tugging on sides of his lips.

"I'm 5.5 feet. So it is average " I said quickly.

"Tell me what is it? "

"Up 6" my mouth fell ajar. Woah!

He smirked, then held my chin as he pushed it up, closing it back.

There came a moment when he stopped for a moment and his eyes flickered between my eyes.

"Give it to me,...... please..... " I almost pleaded, my words were like breaths.

He scanned my eyes again. And something flickered in his eyes . My gaze lowered as I suddenly realized in what position we ended up.

I was on Manik and he was pressed against the wall roughly. My hands were holding his colar tightly, our faces were inches apart.

Up close, I swear I heard his heart beat picking up pace, but it soon dropped. I was so lost in the beautiful eyes of him. His stare ignited me so much. His eyes slowly tailed down. As it looked down at me, he darted his gaze away from me and the hand he had on my waist unclasped slowly.

As I looked down, I found my cleavage was on full display.

God....

I quickly aparted me from him . My cheeks burned. I just wanted to run from here.

There was a complete awkward silence in between us. I tucked a strand of hair behind my back.

Why do I always end up like this?

I didn't dare to look at Manik's side. From the corners of my eyes, I saw the pillow falling back on the bed and Manik stood there ,his hands clenched in a fist.

But , this didn't work more as I heard the door bell ringing.

Who was there now? As far as I knew my aunt was not going to come so soon.

I and Manik shared some known glances before we both walked up-to my window and saw who the person was.

Charlie, Dhruv.

Oh. My. God.

I forgot about me telling them to come over my house for doing the new project together. Yes, we three were teamed up today in school.

Manik glanced over to my side, a anger clear in his eyes and at the same time there was amusement.

"I forgot that they were going to come today " I said as I bit my lip. I lowered my gaze. He muttered some cuss under his breath which I couldn't hear.

"I will wait here." he said as he walked back to my bed and flipped over it. He pulled out his phone and scrolled down through his phone.

"What-" he looked over me, then added," What are you waiting for? "

Who are you?

I shook my head and went outside my room. I locked my room securely, then went to attend my friends.

I went downstairs running . Rest of the night went awesome with friends, but I had no idea what Manik was doing there alone in the room. I was concerned for my pillow more.

We would finish up our homework a long ago if we didn't drag our conversation too far. Though both of them were with me, I mind was stuck into the one matter. Manik.

After they bade 'goodbyes' ,my aunt appeared before I could send Manik back. And, to my amazing luck,i forgot my phone in the room. And, my aunt told me to help her in the kitchen. I also had to help her in packing as she was going to California on a business trip. I didn't remember my aunt saying that the branches of the company she was working for, had any kind of collaboration with California. So, it was kind of strange. She told me that I could join her. But, giving her some excuses, I avoided it.

Not in my worst nightmare, I would wish to go there. I hate California. I hate him.

I controlled my emotions as I made my quick steps up the stair.

So, I nohow could go there upstairs and tell Manik anything.

God only knew what he was doing.

As I made an escape finally towards my room after my aunt slept, I thought not to face an angry Manik.

God, save me.

I pulled the door open, a the view in front of me made me awe.

I saw Manik sleeping like a child. He was hugging my pillow. My pillow.

God.....

Earphones were plugged in his ear, he was sleeping so peacefully.

I locked my room back securely, then went to Manik. I thought of waking him up. So, i did.

I nudged him , but he gave me no response. Ha!

I should have known. He was hugging my pillow. I got up in the bed and tried to free my pillow from his grip. My poor pillow.

Actually the pillow is more lucky than you, Nandini. It is so close to Manik.

My brain spoke.

"yeah, your right" I muttered to myself as I kept freeing that from Manik.

Wait, what did I just say? Are you kidding me?

What has happened to you, Nandini? What are you thinking about? And, why are you thinking about all this?

I tried for the last time to free the pillow from him, but failed miserably. He was clutching it like the way I used to cluch my mom.

I shook my head trying not to remember that thing again. It only gave pain, nothing else.

"I'm so sorry" I muttered to the pillow. As soon as I looked at Manik's face ,I lost. His face was so gorgeous. I got up from the place as I kept staring. I looked at the blanket, then pulled the blanket over Manik's body and plugged out the ear phones.

A small smile tugged onto my lips. He looked like an innocent baby while sleeping.

I kept his phone aside when only some thoughts came.

I could just delete all those pictures he had.

But, this would be cheating. Seriously, Nandini. Here , he did so many things with you and you are thinking of cheating. But it would be a cheating. And, we should never check anyone's phone. It's a personal thing.

But, I could never get a better chance than this.

With a lots of hesitation, I switched on the phone. And guess what it told me to enter password.

Okay....

I kept it aside. Worst ever. But what if I could unlock it. I took that in my hand again.

I tried some codes

Like

Manik

Alex

Max (Manik+Alex)

Alia

His date of birth

His phone number

-but in vain. I thought for more, but I didn't think those will work. I didn't even know anything else. So, i kept it aside and went to the sofa(which was placed near balcony) and slept.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I wake up and stretched my body. As I did so, the earlier thoughts came in my mind. And I looked around. I wasn't in the couch anymore despite I was on the bed and I was hugging my pillow and on top of me I had my blanket.

Okay.... that means....

Manik carried me here ...on my bed ?!

His smell still lingered on my pillow. God only knew for how much time he was here.

Oh my god.

What if my aunt saw him when he was going from here. I would kill him if something like that happened.

I quickly searched for my phone and there appeared a new message on my phone's screen. from Manik .

Manik :See you in School. 😃 [ 2:40 AM]

Nandini : 😶 [7:55 AM]

I went in my bathroom to do my usual routine. I took a shower, then put a Blue Jeans and a pink top .

I dried my hairs and went in front of the mirror ,then tried to put it together in a pony tail.

But as soon as the memory of that night (Manik took me out ) came in my mind I stopped for a moment . I remembered he prevented me to tie my hair.

A blush crawled onto my cheeks. I left my hairs to hang on my shoulders, and looked at the mirror as I brushed it slowly.

I tucked some strands of hair behind my ear.

Did it look good?

I again brushed and turned back to see. My hairs stopped just above my hips. I think it looks good.

What are you thinking, Nandini?

I quickly tied it in a pony tail.

What have you done, Manik? Ugh!

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

[LUNCH TIME] - NANDINI'S SECRET PLACE

Lisa : I broke up with him.

Nandini : who? 😓

Lisa : you don't know? 😡

Nandini : how will I know. You change boyfriends like cloths. 😯

Lisa : 😆😲

Nandini :😛

Nandini : Why did you do that?

Lisa : for you, babe 😉

Nandini : I am not open, Lizzie😫

Lisa : got someone? 😎

Lisa : And you didn't even tell me?! 😡😢

Nandini : Shut up, 🙏

Nandini : and get to the point.

Nandini : why did you do that?

Lisa : Ugh ! Forget about him 😴

Nandini : Okay.... 😐

Nandini : Anything serious...?

Lisa : 😒

Lisa : nah .

Nandini : 😑

Lisa : I won't cheat on you.

Lisa : 😜😝

Nandini : 😫

Nandini : So.... What are you thinking now?

Lisa : Nothing much ,Sexy. 😎

Nandini :hmm... Let me guess.

Nandini : You are searching on Google "what it is that makes the boys want more "

Lisa : 😀 yeah, I'm not hot as you. So I have to do this kind of stuff 😜

Nandini : Seriously? 😑😒

Lisa : tell me about you. Got a hot guy? 😉

"Hmm...? " I heard. As I turned my head, I found Manik leaning onto my shoulder. His eyes were focused on my phone 's screen. What the heck?

I quickly turned my phone and made distance between us.

"What are you doing? " I said in an irritating tone.

"Well... I thought of accompanying you "

Duh !

"Why were you seeing my phone? " I said as he sat down beside me.

"Well, .....you should have thought about it before checking my phone.....? "

He said as he took a sandwich from my lunch box and looked at me. My eyes widened.

How does he know? He was sleeping.

I am so stupid.

"I didn.... I didn't search anything "

Great! I was stammering now. Good job, Nandini.

A evil laughter spread across his lips. You are so screwed up. I should run away now. The Amazon theory works here.

"What did you think you will check my phone, and I will not get a single thing? "
He laughed, then added, "Do you think I'm that much dumb ?" He looked at my way as he stuffed the sandwich in his mouth. My sandwich.

Actually, you are worst.

"I seriously didn't touch your phone? "

I swallowed hard as he leaned in. I stepped back and my body fell back. I balanced myself with the support of my hand. The other food that was in my other hand fell. My food.

I will kill you, Manik Freaking Malhotra.

"Are you sure about that? "

About what? Don't say me I again said things aloud. Stupid Nandini.

"Yeah, you are"

Not this time, Nandini. Why can't you just shut up for a moment.

"I too have the same question. Why don't you shut up for a moment ?" he chuckled.

And, again. Ugh! Nandini.

"So tell me" he said as he roamed more closer and I stepped back.

"Tell you what? " I whispered.

"Why did you touch my phone? "

"How do you know? " I said out of breath.

"That means you actually touched my phone? " he asked, his eyes showing amusement.

Great ! Nandini! He actually didn't know . He was just assuming that I touched his phone and your question just cleared all his doubts.

He didn't say anything, but smirked. That jerk.

God.... He was so close. So close to me that his breaths directly hit my lips. After a moment of looking at my eyes, he laughed out.

He went back to his place and continued laughing hysterically . I got up instantly. My palms were clammy. My face flashed red.

"Manik...? What are you doing here? "

I asked him. He stopped laughing and gave me a expression which said I was the one being numb here.

"Dhruv would be coming now. Please go, I don't want him to see me with you " I exclaimed as I tried to drag him up. But it was more like to drag an elephant for me.

As soon as I reminded what I just said, it made me feel guilty.

"Dhruv hates me, doesn't he? " he asked after a moment, his eyes everywhere but me.

My eyes widened as he ,for the first time, brought up some matter on Dhruv.
The earlier conversation between me and Dhruv came in my mind. Now, what I supposed to do right now. I didn't want to say him and..... hurt him.

"Manik... " he didn't say a word. He just turned around and walked away.

I am going to find out what is is this Manik-Dhruv thing?!

Now, I should be locked away.

As Manik went, I opened my phone again.

Lisa : Nandini...?

2 minutes later .

Lisa : Hey, ...you there?

Five minutes later

Lisa : Helllooooooooo! 😴😴😴

10 minutes later.

Lisa : Good Night. Let me dream of Hazza. 😍

Lisa : bye, babe 😴

Nandini : Good Night Lizzie . And Hazza is mine . 😃😈

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I looked my side as Manik joined me. It was the last class and now we ...no I was going back to my house.

I glared at him. He just shrugged his shoulder.

I raised an eye brow as I said, "What? Don't you have practice? "

He just sighed in reply.

"Manik. Are not you joining in practice? " I heard a familiar yell, behind us. And, there was no doubt at the fact that it was Cabir.

Manik turned. I giggled as I noticed his facial expressions.

"Yeah, I am " he said in an annoying tone,then turned to me.

"What - what's so funny? " He asked as I tried to suppress my laugh.

"Best of luck for practice " I said with a small smile.

He looked at me for a moment, then smiled widely.

"Actually, I have a better plan. " he said and I scrunched up. "How about you going there with me? " he added.

"Me? " I repeated as if he was talking about some alien.

"Yeah, you " he said so casually.

"Of course , Mr. Manik " I said with a small smile.

"Really?" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, in tour wildest dreams "

"meanie" He pouted as I threw a glare at him. Seriously?

My eyes just flickered between his lips and eyes.

God.....

"C'mon, Nandini." he pulled my hand as he dragged me out of there with him.

I was beyond words as he did so. I was busy in checking out if someone (I meant Alia) was looking us or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 23.6K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
38.9K 3.8K 21
Nandini Just Lost her parents. coming out of the loss she went to the graveyard where she saw a guy broken. She somehow got curious to know his story...
474K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
473K 23.6K 31
Higgest #27 in fanfiction It's a story of a mafia boss. It's a villain's love story.....