the avengers [O.H.] [UNDER ED...

By neosolo

the avengers preferences and imagines because who doesnt like sassy stark, or not so innocent steve rogers? More

meetings [marvel]
meetings [avengers]
First thoughts (Marvel)
First thoughts (Avengers)
About your past (Marvel)
War- 1940's Bucky
Break Up - Tony Stark
Safe house - Clint Barton
Cuts - Peter Parker
You break up - Erik
You break up - Logan
Together Forever - Charles Xavier
Fan - Sebastian Stan
Turn On's - Marvel
Turn on's (Avengers)
What he likes about you - Marvel
What he likes about you - Avengers
How he likes your hair - Marvel
First 'I love you' - Marvel
How he wakes you - Avengers
Authors Note
Song you two love - Marvel
Song you two love - Avengers
Wedding Series - Peter Parker
Wedding series - Scott Lang
Wedding Series - Charles Xavier
Wedding series - Logan Howlett
Wedding series - Erik Lensheer
Contact Names (In his phone) - Marvel
Contact names (In your phone) - Marvel
Contact Names (In his phone) - Avengers
Contact Names (In your phone) - Avengers
Pick up lines - Marvel
nails and phones ☆ avengers + steve rogers
falling for you * logan howlett
Wedding series - Tony Stark
Wedding series - Steve Rogers
Couple outfits - Marvel
Couples outfits - Avengers
Wedding Series - Bruce Banner
Nicknames - Marvel
Nicknames - Avengers
Wedding Series - Clint Barton
He catches you crying (Marvel)
Where he kisses you (Marvel)
He catches you crying - Avengers
Where he kisses you - Avengers
Sleeping positions - Marvel
Passenger 'Let her go' - Tony Stark
What he gets you for your birthday - Marvel
Family - Avengers
Worthy - Thor Odinson
Self Harm - Scott Lang
Laughing fits - Bruce Banner
Meetings-Bucky Barnes
Loki - Troubles
Falling in love - James McAvoy
Quotes
Your favourite X-Men
Your favourite Avenger
Your wedding location (Marvel)
Your wedding location (Avengers)
I've always loved you - Charles Xavier
Couple Candy - Marvel
Couple candy - Avengers
Downeys sister - Chris Evans
Dating Peter Parker would include
Dating Scott Lang would include
Dating Charles Xavier would include
Suit - Tony Stark
Peggy - Steve Rogers
She will be avenged - Steve Rogers
Enhanced child - Avengers/Steve Rogers
Protective - Tony Stark
Quote - Marvel
Soulmates - Steve Rogers
Movie - Marvel
Avengers - Movie
This is the end :(
pictures, pictures, pictures, slays.
questions, questions, questions [READ]
pictures, pictures, pictures, slays. [2]
pictures, pictures, pictures, slays. [3 END]
hello friends [note]
the gym -- chris evans

Jealousy (Marvel)

1.1K 20 11
By neosolo

Scott Lang

You were at a party for Hank Pym. You were talking to Darren trying to get information on the yellow jacket. 

The conversation was going smoothly. Im not sure if Darren knew that you were dating Scott. After a while Darren started to get a bit to touchy for your liking.

 Scott realized that you were getting uncomfortable, and boy was he not happy seeing the girl of his dreams being hit on. 

You were the light of his life. He cant live without you. He's scared he will lose you to a guy like Darren, who can do more for you than he can.

 Scott watched as you laughed, and talked with Darren about the yellow jacket. Scott was inching his way closer to the both of you, and you noticed and were silently praising him for it. 

"How bout we go to my place? Huh?" Darren asked you seductively. 

When Scott heard this his eyes went wide, and he was furious. "Hey Y/N. Who's your pal?" Scott asked. "Oh hey babe, this is Darren Cross" I told Scott. Darrens eyes went wide, when he heard you call Scott babe.

 "So Scott and Y/N? This is a thing huh?" Darren asked the both of us. "Yeah, its been one for 6 months" Scott replied. 

"Hey scottie im gonna go get us some drinks, meet me at table 7" I told Scott. He nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darren, if i ever see you flirting with Y/N ever again. I will break every bone in your body" Scott threatened Darren.

"Alright, someone is protective"

"Yah, and this somebody. Will break you"

"Alright ill stay away. But you gotta admit that holy shit she's hot"

"Yeah, and she's mine. So stay the fuck away"

Charles Xavier

Your P.O.V

You were talking to Logan and Erik, at the schools annual party. And I don't think that I have ever laughed so hard. You were laughing when Logan's claws came out a Erik summoned a piece of Metal. And they were about to go after each other. But you broke them up then Erik said.. "But Logan is being a bloody dick" Erik said.

"Erik is being an asshat"

"Logan is being stupid"

"Erik is fucking a koala"

And thats when you couldnt hold in your laughter anymore, and you Erik and Logan all burst out laughing. "Why the fuck is Erik fucking a koala" You asked Logan.

"Yes, why the bloody hell am i fucking a koala, Logan"

"Because its the best insult i could think of at the time"

You Logan and Erik were best friends. When you weren't with Charles you were always with those two. And Charles was starting to get jealous of the three of you always laughing, and you were never sad when you were with the two of them. 

You only had the two of them for family, besides from Charles. Charles always thought that you were to good from him. He thought that Logan and Erik could protect you better, because of there mutation ability. Charles couldnt fight. 

Like Logan and Erik could. Charles, knew that you loved him, but he thought that you deserved better, and someone who could protect you better. 

So when he saw you with the two men, he got very jealous. You looked over at him and saw him staring at the three of you looking sad.

So you excused yourself from the men, and found Charles on the patio. You came up behind him. "Hey Charlie, why you look so sad?" You asked him. 

"Your to good for me. I don't deserve someone like you. You need someone who can protect you, like Logan and Erik" Charles replied sadly. "Charles, I don't want them. I never will. I love you and only you. There my best friends, thats all" You replied. 

"Baby come here. Ill never deserve you" Charles said. I walked over to him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, and gripped tightly. 

He leant down and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted, his tongue roamed my mouth, and his hands made there way down to my butt. He took hold of one of my thighs and lifted it up, so it was resting on his waist. He started to kiss down my jawline and neck. He found my sweet spot and nipped it. I moaned in please, i put my hand over his bulging manhood, and rubbed it slowly. "Ugh Y/N, baby please baby i need you right now" Charles moaned while I rubbed his member.

This turned into a night of jealously to a night of outstanding pleasure.

Peter Parker

You and some of the guys at your school were really good friends. You were very attractive and Peter knew this, but he also knew that with you being so pretty, a lot of guys would be flirting with you, and that would not make him very happy.

So and some of the guys and Peter went out to a bar.

"Hey Y/N, what drink do you want, its on me" Alex (One of the guys) asked

"Um just a beer is fine, thanks al"

"No problem sweet cheeks"

As soon as Parker heard those words, he was mad.

You blushed when he called you 'Sweet Cheeks'

Peter wasn't sure if the guys knew that you were dating Parker.

All 5 of you were sitting at a table talking, when Eric, had the smart idea to play truth or dare.

Peters P.O.V.

As soon as those words left Eric's mouth, i knew that one of the boys would dare another one to kiss Y/N, my Y/N.

This was something I was not going to let happen.

Y/N was mine, and she knew that.

She looked over at me cautiously before agreeing or disagreeing.

"Nah, I think ill pass" Y/N said while winking at me.

As soon as she turned her head, Alex had her lips on her.

She tried to push him away, but he was to strong.

She walks threw walls, not people.

As soon as i saw the dick put hand on her i went behind him and yanked him off her.

"Yo pete why you do that? Y/N and I were having a great time!"

"Y/N is my girlfriend"

As soon as I said this all there faces went white, and there eyes went wide.

"Sorry Pete" Alex sighs quietly

"Lets go Y/N"

Y/N got up and walked over to me, and latched onto me like a small puppy.

-----Time Skip to at Y/N's apartment------

As soon as we got into Y/N's apartment, and shut the door and locked it.

I pushed her against the wall, and kissed her with so much passion.

I moved onto her neck and whispered in between kisses

"Your Mine" I huskily said

"Yes, Im your and Only yours Pete" She moaned in my ear

I felt my member getting hard

"Jump" I commanded

She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and started to roll her hips forward.

"Oh, Baby. When he kissed you in there, i wanted to web him to a tree"

This turned into a moan filled night for the both of us.

Erik

You were very good friends with Logan and Charles, they were both like your brothers, and you and the two men were inseparable.

If you weren't with Eric you were with the two of them.

When you needed someone to talk to if Erik wasn't around you would go straight to the two of them.

You could talk to them about anything.

Erik knew this and he hates it.

He wants you all to himself, so when he saw you running out of the training room, straight into Charles and Logan's arms, he got very jealous.

He was in his room, and you still thought he was sleeping so you really didn't want to disturb him.

But he woke up and walked out of the room, when he saw you collapse in Charles and Logan's arms.

He got very jealous. He knew why you didn't go to him, but he was still very jealous when you were with the two of them.

Charles and Logan comforted you, until you stopped crying. You cried into there arms not knowing that Erik was watching. You had just found out that your best friend in Canada had gotten into a car crash and died.

You knew her since you were 5. Then you moved to the Mansion.

You were on your knees balling into your hands, with Charles and Logan each on, one side of you.

Logan's P.O.V.

It hurt seeing Y/N like this.

She was like my little sister, and I adored her. She had more spirit and fire than anyone.

Charles and I were comforting her, but then i realized something.

Where the hell is Erik?

I looked over to Charles and I pointed to my head indicating that he should read it.

He got the message then spoke to Y/N quietly and softly.

"Y/N, why don't you go to Erik?" Charles asked her.

This just made her cry even harder, why I had no clue.

Charles P.O.V.

Seeing Y/N like this hurt.

She was like a sister to me. I would do anything so she wasn't in pain.

But I cant take away the death of someone, so I just comforted her.

I looked at the doorway and saw Erik looking at her with a sad expression on his face.

I put a message is Logan's head.

'Pick her up, and bring her to Erik.' I said in Logan's mind.

He nodded, and picked Y/N up bridal style, she just dug her face into his chest, and cried.

He brought her to Erik, where he took her. And she buried her face into his neck.

I read his mind, and I looked at him and I could see that he was about to cry, seeing the love of his life crying.

And also he was jealous, for her coming to Logan and I and not going to him.

Erik's P.O.V

I brought Y/N back into my room, and sat her down on my bed. WIth her still sitting in my lap.

I was very jealous that she didn't come to me. But i knew why.

I was sleeping.

Charles knew that I was jealous, because i knew he read my mind.

So we just sat like that until, she had fallen asleep in my arms.

I walked out and saw Logan and Charles, sitting on one of the couches with a worried expression on there faces.

As soon as I walked out with Y/N in my arms, they both rushed up to me, and started asking if she was ok.

Logan Howlett

Logan was very over protective of you.

You were his whole world, and if anything happened, or you were taken away from him. He would probably kill someone.

So that meant he got jealous very easily.

You were laughing with Charles, about something stupid that he said.

You and Charles, were very close he would teach you how to control your powers, and how to fight, and how to do everything else.

Logan was lurking in the corner just watching you and Charles laugh your lungs out.

He was very jealous and very over protective.

He always thought that you were way to good to him, he thought it would be safer for you to be with someone like Charles who wont kill you when he has a bad dream, like Logan could. He stabbed Jean, so that doesn't mean he wouldn't do it to you.

Then Charles leaned in and whispered something in your ear, and thats when Logan could take it. His claws came out and he was seriously debating wether to go and kill Charles.

What Charles whispered in your ear was...

"Y/N go to Logan. He is jealous, I read his mind... And his claws came out, he is contemplating on wether he should kill me or not for whispering in your ear. Please go and talk to him i really don't feel like dying because Logan was jealous"

Charles whispered in your ear.

You nodded and then walked over to Logan.

You found him looking at Charles in the corner with his claws out.

You took hold of both of his hands, and kissed lightly on each one of his claws, to get them to go down.

They went back into his knuckles.

"Logan don't be jealous, I would never leave you. You know that and so do I."

I said quietly to him.

He just looked down at me and nodded.

He hugged me tightly, and kissed the top of my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
251K 38.8K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
291K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."