Jealousy (Marvel)

Scott Lang

You were at a party for Hank Pym. You were talking to Darren trying to get information on the yellow jacket. 

The conversation was going smoothly. Im not sure if Darren knew that you were dating Scott. After a while Darren started to get a bit to touchy for your liking.

 Scott realized that you were getting uncomfortable, and boy was he not happy seeing the girl of his dreams being hit on. 

You were the light of his life. He cant live without you. He's scared he will lose you to a guy like Darren, who can do more for you than he can.

 Scott watched as you laughed, and talked with Darren about the yellow jacket. Scott was inching his way closer to the both of you, and you noticed and were silently praising him for it. 

"How bout we go to my place? Huh?" Darren asked you seductively. 

When Scott heard this his eyes went wide, and he was furious. "Hey Y/N. Who's your pal?" Scott asked. "Oh hey babe, this is Darren Cross" I told Scott. Darrens eyes went wide, when he heard you call Scott babe.

 "So Scott and Y/N? This is a thing huh?" Darren asked the both of us. "Yeah, its been one for 6 months" Scott replied. 

"Hey scottie im gonna go get us some drinks, meet me at table 7" I told Scott. He nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darren, if i ever see you flirting with Y/N ever again. I will break every bone in your body" Scott threatened Darren.

"Alright, someone is protective"

"Yah, and this somebody. Will break you"

"Alright ill stay away. But you gotta admit that holy shit she's hot"

"Yeah, and she's mine. So stay the fuck away"

Charles Xavier

Your P.O.V

You were talking to Logan and Erik, at the schools annual party. And I don't think that I have ever laughed so hard. You were laughing when Logan's claws came out a Erik summoned a piece of Metal. And they were about to go after each other. But you broke them up then Erik said.. "But Logan is being a bloody dick" Erik said.

"Erik is being an asshat"

"Logan is being stupid"

"Erik is fucking a koala"

And thats when you couldnt hold in your laughter anymore, and you Erik and Logan all burst out laughing. "Why the fuck is Erik fucking a koala" You asked Logan.

"Yes, why the bloody hell am i fucking a koala, Logan"

"Because its the best insult i could think of at the time"

You Logan and Erik were best friends. When you weren't with Charles you were always with those two. And Charles was starting to get jealous of the three of you always laughing, and you were never sad when you were with the two of them. 

You only had the two of them for family, besides from Charles. Charles always thought that you were to good from him. He thought that Logan and Erik could protect you better, because of there mutation ability. Charles couldnt fight. 

Like Logan and Erik could. Charles, knew that you loved him, but he thought that you deserved better, and someone who could protect you better. 

So when he saw you with the two men, he got very jealous. You looked over at him and saw him staring at the three of you looking sad.