Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Sto...

By urban_qveen

Eighteen Year Old Andrea Is Raising Her Daughter , Zyra Marie Crippen , As A Single Mother . How Does Life Ch... More

Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Story )
Prologue
C a s t c a l l W i n n e r s
Ch 1 : Tour & Concert
Ch 2 : Love & Jealousy
Ch 3 : Turn Ups
Ch 4 : Relationships
Ch 5 : Unfaithful
Ch 6 ; The Chains
Ch 7 ; Working
Ch 8 ; Cheating & Lying
Ch 9 ; Concert ( I )
Ch 10 ; Concert ( II )
Ch 11 ; Doubtful
Ch 12 ; Missing You
Ch 14 ; Birthday Turn Up
Ch 14.5 - Character Q & A
Ch 15 : Confessions ( I )
Ch 16 : Confessions ( II )
Ch 17 : Team Mindless Drama
Ch 18 : Superman
Ch 19: That Used To Be Us (Finale)
Ch 20: Epilogue
"Meant To Be" --- DELETED
A RETURN TO WRITING
New Book Alert! Hustle & Motivate

Ch 13 ; Father Daughter Time

10K 254 120
By urban_qveen

[ Author's Note : Okay , So I Honestly Forgot What Day That Mindless Behavior Got Off The AATW Tour , So I Made Up A Date ... I'm Sorry If It Was Not ACTUAL Day They Got Off Tour ... ]

===========

Chapter 13 ; Father Daughter Time

Date ; August 25, 2013

Time ; 12:00 ( Noon )

===========

- Andrea's Pov -

Since The Concert , Lots Of Things Have Happened.

Devin Recently Turned 20 On July 14, And Her , Shay , & Destiny Had A Big Turn Up At the Club . Now The 3 Of Them Are Starting Their Sophomore Year Of College Soon .. I Have Chosen To Drop Out ...

Craig And I Talk Just About Everyday . Craig Calls Every Night To Talk To Zyra & To Tell Her Good Night .
Zyra Is Becoming Very Much Attached With Craig . Tomorrow , Craig Is Going To Spend His First Day With Zyra Tomorrow .

Diggy & I Were Sitting In My Living Room , Talking And Hanging Out . Zyra Was Taking A Nap .

Diggy And I Have Learned To Communicate More , And I Was Able To Get Thru To Him and Tell Him To Stop Trying To Make Everything A Competition With Him & Craig . Our Relationship Has Gotten A Lot Better .

===========

Date ; August 25, 2013

Time ; 11:26pm ( Late Night , Close to Midnight )

===========

- Craig's Pov -

Home Sweet Home , I Thought While Flopping Down On The Couch Of Me & Malinaa's House .

It Felt Great To Be Home.

It Was Late Late That Sunday Night & The Only Thing On My Mind Was Getting Some Sleep . I Had Talked To Drea , & She Said That I Could Have Zyra Tomorrow While She Was At Work Because Destiny Normally Watched Her , But Destiny & Ray Had Plans For Tomorrow .

Yup , They Had Plans . Ever Since Drea & I Began Talking While I Was On Tour , Ray Grew The Balls To Ask For Destiny's Number When Drea , Destiny , Zyra , Ray , & Me Were On Facetime . Drea, Zyra, & Destiny Were On Facetime At Drea's House , On Drea's iPhone , & Ray and I Were Facetiming Them From My iPhone.

Roc Asked Me To Get Shay's Number For Him From Drea . Ever Since , They Have Been Talking .

Malinaa & I Have Talked Things Out , And She Sees Why I Want A Relationship With Zyra & Has Been Supportive With Me Spending Time With Zyra; She Just Does Not Want Me Hanging Around Andrea ... Without Her There ...

I Had To Get Up Early , So I Took A Hot Shower . When I Got Out The Shower I Dried Off , Put On Some Lotion , & Put On A Pair Of My Boxers . It Was Hot , So I Decided To Sleep Just In My Boxers ; But Hey , Malinaa Doesn't Mind . I Got Into Bed , And Drifted Off To Sleep ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Destiny's Pov -

It Was Getting Close To Midnight ..

I Was Up , Arranging Stuff & Organizing My Back Pack . School Resumes Back On The 27th , Which Is Two Days Away .

Freshman Year Of College Was Great ! Going To College There , I Met Andrea , Shay , & Devin There .

While I Am Preparing For School , Devin & Shay Are Trying To Settle Back Down & Stop Partying & Begin To Prepare For School ... But While Me, Shay , & Devin Are Doing This , Drea On The Other Hand , Is Letting Her Free Ride To College Go , Just To Work To Be Able To Put Bread On The Table For Zyra . It Sucks That Drea Is Not Going To Be Back At College With Us.. It Sucks That She Is going To Let Her Full Scholarship Go To Waste -- There Are Other Alternatives That She Can Result To, Rather Than To Drop Out ...

I Was Arranging Things In My Bag When I Got A Text ... From My Boo Thang ..... Ray Ray .

I Picked Up My Phone , Read The Text & Instantly Replied .

( Ray_2wice ) ; I Just BARELY Got Back To LA .. I Am So Damn Exhausted

( Des_Vibes ) ; Awwh ! Well , Maybe You Should Get To Sleep ?

( Ray_2wice ) ; Yeah , I Guess So . Good Night Beautiful , Can't Wait To Go To Knotts Berry Farm With You Tomorrow !

( Des_Vibes ) ; I Cant Wait Either ! I Am Really Looking Forward To Spending The Day With You Tomorrow ! Anyways , Good Night Ray .

============

Date ; August 26, 2013

Time ; 7:00am

============

- Andrea's Pov -

I got my eyes on you ,
You're everything that I see .
I want your heart, love, and emotion endlessly.
I can't get over you ,
You left your mark on me ,
I want your heart, love, and emotion endlessly

My Alarm Clock On My Phone Played " Hold On We're Going Home " And I Instantly Woke Up .

I Grabbed My Towel , And Headed To The Bathroom .

I Turned On The Shower And Stepped In . The Water Ran All Over My Body , Helping Me Wake Up A Bit . I Washed Up , And Rinsed Off .

I Stepped Out The Shower , Dried Off .

I Went To My Closet , In Search Of Something To Wear .

I Put On Lotion , And Put On A Black Pencil Skirt And A White Blouse With Buttons Up The Front With Ruffles . I Put On A Pair Of Black Red Bottoms That Diggy Had Bought Me .

I Brushed My Teeth , And Put My Hair That I Recently Dyed From Brown With Blonde highlights To Black , Into A Bun With Bangs To The Side .

I Applied Mascara , Eye Liner , And Some Light Pink Lipstick .

By The Time I Was Done Getting Ready , It Was 7:45 Am .

I Went Into Zyra's Room And Woke Her Up .

I Lightly Shook Her. " Get Up Babygirl " I Said Waking Her Up .

"Ugh " She Groaned.

" Come On .. Get Up . You Are Going To Go See Daddy Today. Daddy Is Going To Watch You While I Go To work. " I Said To Her .

" Dwaddy ? " She Jumped Up Happily

" Yup , Daddy . He Is Back From Work " I Said Smiling .

Zyra Got Out Of Bed And Rubbed Her Eyes .

I Went Into Her Closet And Picked Her Out An Outfit To Wear . I Picked Out A Pair Of Pink Zebra Leggings , A Black Shirt , & Her Black Sandals.

I Had Put Zyra In The Shower Last Night , So That This Morning I Would Only Have To Do Her Hair & Get Her Dressed. Zyra Changed Out Of Her PJ's . I Helped Her Put On Some Lotion.

" Here Zyra , Put On Your Clothes . I Am Going To Pack You Some Snacks And Toys In Your Hello Kitty Back Pack . Get Dresses While I Get Your Snacks And Toys " I Said , Handing Zyra Her Outfit.

" Okway Mwomma " Zyra Said , Putting On Her Clothes.

I Went Into The Kitchen And Opened Up The Cabinet . I Packed Her 2 Fruit Snacks , A Pop Tart , 4 Capris Suns , & a Pack Of 6 Oreo Cookies. I Put Them In The Smaller Zipper of Her Back Pack .

I Returned To Zyra's Room To See Her Putting On Her Sandals.

" Pick Out Some Toys You Want To take With You " I said To Her , Opening The Larger Zipper Of Her Back Pack .

Zyra Went To Her Toy Box , Pulled Out A Babydoll , Some Of Her Fake Plastic Dishes And Foods , And A Hello Kitty Cash Register . She Had Pulled Out A Lot Of Big Items , So I Had To Shove Them To Fit Into Her Back Pack .

" Let's Brush Your Teeth " I Said .

We Headed Into The Bathroom .

Zyra Got Into Her Stool In The Bathroom , Turned On The Sink , Got Her Tooth Brush Out The Tooth Brush holder Cup , & Wet It. I Put The Childrens Tooth Paste Onto Her Tooth Brush. Zyra Brushed Her Teeth , Rinsed Off Her Tooth Brush , And Placed It Back Into The Tooth Brush Cup .

I Got The Brush and Comb Out , And Put Zyra's hair Into A Bun , With A Pink bow In Her Hair.

I Looked At My Phone To Check the Time. It Was 8:15 .

" Grab Your Back Pack Zyra " I Said .

Zyra Picked Up Her Backpack And Put It On .

I grabbed My Purse , Keys , And Phone. I Went Into The Kitchen And Got Zyra A Poptart To Eat For Breakfast on The Way To Craig's House , And An Apple Juice Box .

I Locked The front Door As We Walked Out. We Went Down stairs , And Got Into The Car. I Fastened Zyra In , Opened Her Juice Box And Poptart And Gave It To Her.

I Closed The Door , Got Into The Car , Fastened My Seatbelt. I Then Pulled Up Craig's Address On My Phone And Made My Way To His House.

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Craig's Pov -

I Woke Up About 7:30Am and Got Ready . I Took A Shower , Brushed My Teeth And Got Dressed . I Had On A Black Last Kings Shirt That Had "Last Kings" On It In Gold Letters. I Also Had On A Pair Of Tan Cargo Shorts , Long Black Jordans Calf Socks , And A Pair Of Black And Gold Jordans 7 . I Put On Some Axe . I Was Fresh .

Knock Knock Knock .

I Heard A Knock At The Door . It Was 8:32 AM. I Knew It Was Andrea And Zyra At The Door . I Got Up Off The Couch And Answered The Door .

" DWADDY ! " Zyra Screamed And Ran Up To Me , Hugging My Legs .

" Hi Baby Girl ! " I Said As I Picked Her Up .

Drea Smiled . " Hello " She Said To Me As She Held A Backpack In Her Hands.

" Hey Drea . " I Said .

Damn ! She Was Looking Good ! She Looked Very Professional And Classy. She Was Wearing A Black Pencil Skirt, A White Button Up Blouse That Had Ruffles And A Hair Of Black Heels . Her Hair Was Up Into A Nice Bun .

" I See You Are Dressed Up Today " I Said Laughing .

" Well , As A Secretary , I Have To Dress Professionally. " Drea Said Smiling .

" You Look Amazing Today " I Said .

Drea Blushed . " Thanks " Drea Said , Slightly Giggling . " I Have To Get Going . I Packed Her Some Toys And Some Snacks In Her Backpack. She Ate A Poptart And Drank An Apple Juice On The Way Here . If You Need Anything , Feel free To Text Or Call Me . If Anything Happens Let Me Know . If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns --- "

I Cut Her Off Mid Sentence. "Alright Drea , I Get It " I Said Laughing. " See You When You Get Off Work " I Said .

Drea Handed Me Zyra's Backpack & Kissed Zyra's forehead. " Bye Zyra . Behave And Be Good For Daddy . I Will Come Get You After I Get Off Work . "

" Bwye Mwomma " Zyra Said , Waving.

" Bye Craig "

" Bye Andrea "

Drea went And Got Into Her Car And Drove Off .

I Went Into My Town House, With Zyra At My Hip , And Her Back Pack Over One Shoulder. I Closed And Locked The Door .

Well , Today Is Mine & Zyra's Day To Bond . Father Daughter Time .

Well , Of Course , Sleeping Beauty Will Be Around Too ... But Today , I Would Have The Whole Day With Zyra ... I Would Be Able To Give Zyra Most Of My Attention Today .

I Woke Up Malinaa , So That She Could Get Up And Ready . Today , I Planned On Taking Zyra To The Park Today And Then Taking Her To Go Get Some Ice Cream At My favorite Ice Cream Shop. I Didn't Want To Do Anything Too Major Today Because I Am Tired As Hell , And I Really Want To Relax .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

I Loved The Fact That Craig And I Were Getting Along Great . We Were Cordial With Each Other . Currently , There Isnt Any Drama Between Craig And Diggy , And Me And Malinaa ..

Craig Was Living In a Nice Town Home , Which only Seemed To be About 15 Minutes or So Away From My Apartment .

Craig Himself Looked Nice Today , He Had His Swag On .

Craig's Compliment Had Me Blushing ... I Honestly Wanted To Say ' You Look Nice Yourself ' But I Didn't.

I Got To Work And I Already Knew It Was Going To Be Another BORING Day At The Office ... Paper Work , Phone Calls , Copies , & Taking Down Messages .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Rayan's Pov -

Today Was A Day For Just Me And Destiny . I Had Invited Prodigy To Come And Bring Malinaa With Him, But He Was Watching Zyra Today . I Had Gotten Up early Today And Got Ready .

I Had Reached Destiny's House . She Was Outside , Sitting On The Curb , Waiting On My Arrival .

As Soon As I Pulled Into The Driveway , She Had Got Up Off The Curb . I Put My Car Into Park . I Got Out And Gave Her A Hug .

" Hi Destiny ! " I Said As I Squeezed Destiny tight.

" Hi Ray ! " Destiny Said Hugging Me .

" You Ready To go ? " I Asked Her

" Yup ! " She Said Walking Over To The Car.

I Ran To Beat Her To The Car Door . She Looked At Me Confused . I Looked At Her Opened The Car Door For Her . She Smiled .

" Awwh Thanks Ray " Destiny Said As she Smiled And Got Into The Car. I Shut The Car Door , And Got Into The Car . I Fastened My Seat belt , And Began Driving To Knott's Berry Farm.

It Was quiet At First In The Car . Destiny Kept Looking Down At Her Phone .

I Decided The Break The Silence .

" I See You Lookin Fresh Today ... Showing That You Are Human Art Huh ? " I Said Admiring Her Outfit.

She Was Definetly Human Art Today . She Had On A Black Shirt With A Purple Flag Design And Purple Leopard Spots , A Pair Of Ripped Black Skinnies , A Pair Of Black And Purple Jordans , And A Black Plaid Shirt Tied Around Her Waist .

Destiny Giggled. " Well , I Guess we Are Both Human Art Today " Destiny Said checking Out My Outfit .

I Laughed . " Yup , We Sure Are "

Today , I Had On A Pair Of Acid Washed Jeans , A White Shirt With Mickey Mouse Heads All Over It , A Red Denim Vest , A Pair Of Black And White Goggles , Black and White Jordans , With A Gold Chain .

We Had Talked Most Of The Way To Knott's Berry Farm . When We Weren't Talking , We Were Singing Along To The Radio .

I Know Today Will Be An Amazing Day .

==============

Date ; August 26, 2013

Time ; 1:00 PM
==============

- Craig's Pov -

Around 10 , Me , Zyra , And Malinaa Arrived At The Park .

Malinaa Seemed To Be Doing Well With Zyra . She Was Nice And Kind To Her . Malinaa Even Had A Smile On Her Own Face The Whole Time. Honestly , I Was Shocked . I Was Glad That Malinaa Would Actually Be Able To Deal With The Fact That I Have A daughter .

Malinaa And I Watched And Played With Her . Malinaa And I Took Turns Pushing Her On The Swings . Malinaa Would Walk Zyra Up The The Tops Of Slides While I Waited At The Bottom Of The Slide To Catch Her . Zyra Wanted To Get on The Teeter-Totter , And Malinaa Had Gotten On With Her . I Stood Back And Smiled .

Malinaa Was Dealing With Zyra Great , But I Wondered... Would She Deal With Drea That Way Too ? Could She Be Cordial With Her ? Would She Cause Drama Between Her And Drea ?

After Being At The Park For About 3 Hours , Zyra Seemed To Have Become Less Interested In Playing . She Was Sitting Down A Lot .

" You Tired Zy ? " I Asked Her .

She Nodded Her Head Yes . " I'm Hwungry Too Dwaddy "

I Looked In Her Backpack And Seen She Had Eaten All Her Snacks Already . I Was Getting Tired Of Sitting In The Hot Ass Park watching Zyra Play .

" I Am Getting Hungry Too Prod. Maybe We Should Go To Mc'Donalds And Get Lunch ? " Malinaa Asked .

" Yeah That Sounds Like A Plan ... After We Go To Mc'Donalds , We Can Go To Ice Cream World Across The Street . All Tour I Have Been Thinking About That I e Cream Shop " I Said .

I Picked Up Our Belongings . I Grabbed Zyra's Hand . " Come On Zy . We Are Going To Go Get You A Happy Meal "

" A Hwappy Mweal ?! " Zyra Exclaimed As She Began Jumping Up And Down.

" Yup , A Happy Meal " Malinaa Said Smiling .

We had Ate At Mc'Donalds For Lunch . I Ate A Mc'Chicken With A Large Fry and Pepsi , Malinaa Ate A Big Mac With A Medium Fry And A Coke , And I Ordered Zyra A 4 Piece Chicken Nugget Kids Meal With A Small Hi-C Juice .

After Mc'Donalds , We Headed To Ice Cream World .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Chresanto's Pov -

It Was Around 1:45pm When I Had Woken Up . I Was EXHAUSTED . All I Wanted To Do Was Chill All Day . I Checked My Phone To See If I Had Missed Any Texts Or Calls.

I Had 1 Text Message From Shay That I Received At 11:56AM . I Replied .

( Baddie_Shay ) ; Hey Roc , You Have Plans For Today ?

( Spiffy_Tho ) ; Hey , Sorry . I Just Woke Up . And No , I Dont Have Any Major Plans For Today . Only Plans I Have For Today Is Chillin At The Crib . I Am So Tired . Why , You Tryin To Come Thru ?

( Baddie_Shay ) ; Well , I Wanted To See If You Wanted To Do Something Today . But , I Can Come Thru Today ! Text Me Your Address ?

( Spiffy_Tho ) ; Alright , Cool . Come Thru In about an Hour ? I Gotta Hop In The Shower & Freshen Up A Bit. My Address Is 32792 Los Angeles Blvd . I Live Near The Target Closer To West Hollywood . If You Get Lost , Or Need Better Directions , Give Me A call .

(
Baddie_Shay ) ; Okay

I Got In The Shower . I Threw On A Pair Of Basketball Shorts And A Wife-Beater . I Was Really Tired , And I Didn't Feel Like Dressing Up Just To Be Lazy and Chill All Day .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Malinaa's Pov -

Spending The Day With Craig And Zyra Was Fun . Zyra Is The Sweetest Thing Ever . We Had Left Ice Cream World Around 2:15 And Made It Home At 2:34 .

I Had Decided To Get Comfortable And Take A Nap . Craig Was In The Living Room , Watching Tv & Spending Time With Zyra .

By 3:00pm , I Was Already Sleep .

==============

Date ; August 26, 2013

Time ; 5:26PM ( Evening )

===============

- Craig's Pov -

Zyra Was Literally Running All Through The House . She Was Running Laps All Through The House . I Didn't even Know why . I Had Tried To Sit Her Down , But She Acted like She Has ADHD And cant Sit Still For Shit .

It Was 5:26 When There Was A Knock At The Front Door .

I Knew It Was Andrea .

I Answered The Front Door .

" Hey Drea , Come In " I Said .

" Are You Sure I Can Come In ? I Dont Want Any Problems " Drea Said .

" Man , Don't Worry About Her , Shes Sleep Anyways " I Said

" Oh " Drea laughed As She Entered The House.

Zyra Came Running Up To Drea And Hugged Her Legs . " Hi Mwommy ! "

" Hi Zyra ! " Drea Said Hugging Zyra . " Where Is Your Back Pack ? Go get Your Back Pack Zyra " Drea Said.

Zyra Took Off , And Went Running Upstairs Of My Town House .

" So How Was Everything Today ? " Drea Asked

" Good . Went To The Park And McDonalds. Then we Went To Get Some Ice cream "

" Oooooh , So That Is why She Is Hyper " Drea Said Laughing . " Gave Her All That Ice Cream "

" And You Know , I Been wondering why She Was Acting All Wild ... Man I Am An Idiot " I Said .

" You Are All Knew To This . Dont Worry About It . " Drea Said Laughing .

" So , Drea .. You Ready For Your Sophomore Year Of College ? " I Asked .

" Nope . I Am Dropping Out "

" WHAT ?! WHY ?! " I Semi-Yelled .

Drea Jumped . " Look Craig , It Is Hard For Me To Support me And Zyra As Is Now . I Don't Have Time For School And Work " Drea Said .

" But You Can't Let Such An Amazing FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP Go To WASTE ! " I Said

" I Know I Shouldn't , But I Have To Craig . There Is No Other Way Around It . Plus , Things Will Start Being More Expensive Once I Put Her In Either A Daycare Or A Pre-School . "

" Look Drea , I'd Hate For You to Do That . Drea , You Know You Should Stay In School . Set A Good Example For Zyra . Show Her That It Is Possible To Be A Teen Mother And Still Graduate College ! "

" How Am I Going To Be Able To Do That ? " Drea Asked .

Zyra Came Running Back Down Stairs With Her Back Pack . She Was Standing There , Jumping Up And Down .

" Look , I'll Tell You What . I Will Pay For Zyra's Daycare Or Preschool . I Will Buy Her Some School Clothes Tomorrow , And Go Look For A Good Daycare Or Preschool To Enroll Her In Tomorrow . You Can Go To School , And Ask Your Current Boss If You Can Get Hours To Work Around Your School . By Law , They Have To Be Able To Work Around Your School Hours . Tell Her You Are In School , And Ask her If You can work Part Time Now . If Not , Quit And Go Get You Another Part-Time Job . Drea , Im Always Gonna Be Here . Whenever Zyra Needs SomethingCall Me . Can You do That ? Can You Please Talk To your Boss And Stay In school Drea ? "

Drea Smiled . " Yes , Yes I can "

" Good . You do That tomorrow . Tomorrow , Bring Her Back Over And I Will Take Her To Get Some Clothes And Stuff . "

" Alright . I Gotta get Going . Got Stuff To Do At Home " Drea Said

" Alright Drea , See You Tomorrow "

Zyra Hugged My Legs " Bye Dwaddy "

I Kissed Her Forehead . " Bye Zyra , I Will see You Tomorrow Okay ? "

" Okay ! " Zyra Said .

Drea And Zyra Left Out The House .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Destiny's Pov -

It Is Around 6PM . Currently , Ray And I Are Waiting In Line For Another Roller Coaster . Ray And I Have Gotten On So Many Rides Today .

All day , We Have Been Hearing People Tell Us We Are A Cute Couple . Ray And I Have Just Been laughing It Off Because We are Not together.

With Ray , It Feels Like We Are Dating . We Are Both Attracted To Each Other . We Flirt All The Time . Ray Has Even Been calling Me "Bae" All Day . And All Day , We Have Been Holding Hands Walking Around Together .

Could This Be The Start Of Something ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Malinaa's Pov -

I Woke Up From My Nap Around 6pm . I Woke Up And Seen Prod Was Laying Down in Bed With Me .

He Had Told Me That Zyra Had Left . He Also Told Me That He Was Going To Go Buy Zyra School Clothes And Check Out Some Day Cares And Pre-Schools Tomorrow .

Prodigy And I Talked About Our Day .

" You Know What Prod ? " I Said

" What ? " He asked.

" It Was Nice Having Zyra Around Today "

" It Sure Was " Craig Said.

" Bae , I Was thinking ... " I Said

" What Were You Thinking ? "

" I Was Thinking That Since We Liked Having Zyra Around So Much , That Maybe We Should Have A Baby ... "

======================

A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS , THEN STORY RELATED BUSINESS , & A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT

Hey Guys ! I Would Like To Start Off Apologizing For The Late Update !

It Is Hard Trying to Deal With School & Trying To Write At The Same Time !

My Goal is To Update Atleast Once Or Twice a Week.

Also , THANKS To EVERYONE Who Wished Me a Happy Birthday On September 22 ! There Were So Many Of You That I Wasnt Able To tell Every One Thank You Individually .

I Had A Great Birthday . I Got A Follow Back , & A Birthday Wish From Mindless Behavior On Twitter !

- - - -

NOW ...... STORY RELATED BUSINESS !

I Need Tons Of Feed Back On This Chapter ! So I Have A Few Questions .....

Do You Honestly Feel That With My Chapters Being So Long , That You Lose Interest Fast Or Become Less interested With the Story ?

Is Malinaa Changing ?

Is Diggy Changing ?

Will Craig Actually Step Up and Try To Help Raise Zyra ?

Does Malinaa Really Want A Child Because She Enjoys having Zyra Around So Much , Or Does She Want A Baby With Craig For Other Reasons ? Explain .

Will Rayan And Destiny Make It Official ?

Rayan Has Been Known To Play Girls In The Past , Will He Change His Ways For Destiny ?

Will Shay & Chresanto Make It Official ?

Do You Think It Is Best That Craig Has Talked Andrea Into Staying In College ?

Do You Have Any Other Questions For Me About The Book ?

50 + Votes , & 15 + Comments Of Real Feed Back with well Thought Out Answers And Opinions To Continue.

- - - -

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO : @Mindless143Jalean !

Please Fan Her !

Check Out An Amazing Story By Her Called , " Blind Truth (A Chresanto August Story) " I Absolutely Fell In Love With Her Story !

- - - -

I Love All Of My Fans ! I Have Now Reached 1.5K In Fans !

I Love My Driffy Supporters !

( Driffy = Dreanators + Spiffy )

Stay Mindless .

- Drea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.5K 25
What would it be like to have Mindless Behavior attend your school for Senior Year? Created: 2013 Finalized: 2021 ©QueenRoyal
740K 12.8K 45
Step into the world of highschool. The most mindless place anyone could ever experience. You've got heartache, tears, secrets, promises and some mess...
1.8K 23 37
How's life for the girls who met the "loves" of their life at one mindless behavior concert. Read my first story Trust and Believe so you know what's...