"All Is Hell"; The House Next...

By SabrinaMayy

Allie Martin was a calm-tempered, small-town, girl. Who moved to St. Louis to start a new life. Within weeks... More

Prologue
1. - "Hi, I'm Zak Bagans."
3. Maybe Someday.
A Sukey Update.

2. Allies Possession.

1.1K 35 7
By SabrinaMayy

Chapter 2 – Why!?

“You agreed to what?!” Patrick yelled through the phone. It was nearly nine at night, darkness had succumbed the light and Zak, Nick, and Aaron were next door – getting ready for their “lock-down” at the house next door, “Have you ever looked up the history of that house?! Ever?!” Patrick was more than annoyed with me, more than angry – Patrick was furious.

“I didn't realize it would be such a hassle.” I replied simply, “Nothing bad will happen. Zak told me he would protect me.” Patrick yelled in aggravation on the phone. I could almost see him scratching at his hair.

“Oh, He will protect you?” Patrick growled, “You should feel so protected. How the hell would you even begin to think that this.. this image preferred man-whore would protect you? I'm the only one who would protect you over something like this! I'm coming home, fuck this meeting! You will not go on this “lock-down”, if I have a say so.” I sighed softly.

“Patrick..” I began. “I don't know what will happen tonight. But can you trust me enough to go? If I get too uncomfortable I promise I'll leave.” Patrick had no signs of letting up.

“No!” Patrick argued, “You can't go! If something happens to you, as if I believe in the paranormal, you have to promise me that you will run out of that house! That house radiates in evil.”

“Patrick...” I whispered.

“Promise me you will.” Patrick demanded.

“I promise.” I whispered to him.

“I love you.” Patrick whispered back. “I have to get to this meeting before boss complains that I'm late. Bye, baby.”

“I love you too,” I hung up the phone, and then put my head in my hands. When the door had a few solid knocks on it, I slowly picked my head up and walked to the door. Zak stood there, a black T-shirt was clinging tightly to his body, a pair of black jeans, black shoes, and a big belt buckle. His hair still fresh, and a watch on his wrist. And hot damn, did this man look fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I was taken back, and didn't say anything.

“Evening, Allie.” Zak smiled at me, “Ready to do this?”

“Uh, no. Not really.” I admitted softly, biting the inside of my lip. Zak gave me a half-smile.

“Me either,” Zak whispered, “Hey. We can do this together. C'mon.” Zak took my hand and pulled me outside. We slowly walked outside to the lawn of the house next door. Instantly I filled with fear. Patricks words ran through my mind.

“Hey, Zak?” I whispered. Zak stopped, turned around, and looked at me – waiting for my words to come out of my mouth, “Is there anything.. uh, ya'know.. terrible in this house? Something that will try to hurt us?” Zak let out a sigh, and put his hands on his hips.

“I don't know,” Zak replied. I bit my lip, and Zak cocked his head over to a plastic tent that was set over in the side of the yard, and walked us over.

Around 3 in the morning, Zak finally radioed the Visual Tech, who I learned was named “Billy”, to bring me inside the house. Billy nodded at me, and I sucked in a deep breath. “You ready?” Billy asked me. I shook my head. Billy smiled at me, “Head held high. Don't show fear. They feed off of it.” I rolled my eyes.

“Thanks.” I muttered before heading out of the “base camp”, which was basically a tent where they had set up surveillance with cameras of the house. I walked to the front of the house, feelings eyes on me. Zak opened the door, and let me in.

“You ready?” Zak's voice asked, as he shined the flashlight on me. I shook my head.

“Not at all.” I replied. Zak smiled softly. Zak led me up the stairs, and I wasn't sure where we were going. Zak held the bottom half of my back with a hand – probably making sure I had balance if I fell. Finally, we made it up the creeky stairs, to where I heard Nick talking. As soon as I entered, Nick wished me good luck , and left. “Where's he going?” I asked Zak.

“He's going downstairs, it's just me and you.” Zak whispered. I rose my eyebrows, and realized I didn't have a say in this. Zak already planned this out. I let out a sigh, and looked around the darkness.

“What room are we in?” I questioned.

“The room where the exorcism took place,” Zak replied, picking up something from the bed, “I'm going to run a spirit box session. A spirit box sweeps different radio frequencies at a rate that is impossible to get a word or a phrase from a radio. Spirits can manipulate it and speak through the white noise.” My heart stopped. We are actually doing this.

“Oh,” I said quietly. I stood still, I didn't move.

“Lay on the bed there, I'm going to see if you can lure in any spirits.” Oh god. I slowly walked over to the bed and laid down, my head against the top of the headboard. Suddenly, scaring the shit out of me and making me jump, white noise exploded throughout the room. Zak laughed at me, “Sorry.” He didn't sound to sincere. Zak started asking questions, and I started to feel funny. But, I blew it off. Just my nerves.. but it was more than nerves.

Zak Bagans Point-of-View

I started a spirit box session, and began asking questions. Allie was ridged on the bed. I felt bad, she didn't know what to expect. She was scared to the bone. I didn't know what to do – so I just kept doing what I was taught to do. I did my job. I began asking questions, and as soon as I asked one – the whole atmosphere changed. “Do you want to attack one of us?” I saw it hit Allie first, she noticed too. She looked around the room carefully, then looked back at me. The darkness of the room suddenly became darker. “Allie, are you okay?” I asked. Allie didn't answer. This scared me. I didn't know what kind of evil this house held – but I didn't want it getting ahold of Allie. “Allie?!” I asked again.

I began walking over to her, and suddenly, Allie stood up. She didn't so much as glance at me as she walked out of the room. “Allie..” I whispered. She walked out of the room and I followed her. I stayed a distance from her, making sure I didn't get too close. I radioed Billy.

“Um, guys? We have a situation.” I said into the walkie-talkie. After a moment, Billy replied.

“What's the problem?” Billy radioed back.

“Err.. I don't really know. Allie is acting really weird.” Allie walked down the stairs perfectly, not missing a step of the steep stairs. “She isn't talking. I think somethings inside of her.” It was so weird to say. “Bring in Father Ashcraft. He's at base, right?”

After a moment, Billy replied, “Yeah – he's in here. Where are you?” I followed Allie to the basement door, and she started descending.

“She's going into the basement. I'm following her.” I radioed, “Get him in here as soon as you can. I think we are going to have to do a exorcism.”

“God,” Billy radioed back, “I knew this was going to happen. I knew this lockdown was a bad idea!”

“Just shut up and get him in here!” I yelled into the radio before running down the stairs, chasing after allie. “Allie!?” I called out. I finally saw her, my flashlight finding her in the darkness of the basement, in the corner, in a ball on the ground. “Oh god, Allie.” I let out a breath, walking over to her. I put my hand on her shoulder. “Allie, are you-” Suddenly, Allies head snapped up. Her eyes, weren't hers.

Allie isn't here anymore.” A voice that clearly wasn't hers growled. I jumped back, hitting my back against the ground. Allie, or whatever was inside Allie, glared at me. It pounced, jumping towards me. I scrambled backwards, but I was too slow. Allie pounced on top of me. She was screaming, and I couldn't figure out why.

“Allie!” I screamed at her, “Allie!” No answer. I looked in the corner of the room, and saw the X-Camera still in the corner. Allie followed my eyes. A look of evil ran through her face. She bear-crawled as fast as I've ever seen over to the X-camera. She threw the X-camera off the stand with the amount of fource a girl her size could never possess. Then, she picked up the tri-pod and came straight for me. She whipped it at me. It hit me in the torso so hard, I toppled backwards, throwing myself into the wall, and gasping for air. Allie came after me, throwing her hands against my throat, coking me. I tried to claw her hands off from me, but it wasn't enough her anger towards everybody in this house was ever present. I heard Father Ashcraft calling for me upstairs, but I couldn't call back. I was running out of breath. But, thank the lord above me – Allie let out a scream. Father Ashcraft ran down the stairs. I looked at him and reached my hand out to him, the scene in front of him didn't make him pause.

“In the name of the father and the holy spirit I demand you to take your hands off of him!” Father Ashcraft chanted. He held up the wooden cross with the body of Christ on it up, and when Allie saw it, she let go of me. I crumpled to the ground, gasping for breath. “Come on, Zak!” Father Ashcraft yelled, “I need your help!” I stood up slowly, dizzy from my oxygen level – then listened to Father Ashcraft. “Grab her. Lay her down! Keep her still! This is the only way to do this! Hurry, before she is completely gone!” I grabbed her from the back, body slamming her to the ground, stunning her for a moment, I sat on her torso, my weight too much for the demon inside of her to handle. She struggled against me, the demonic screams echoing from her lungs. Father Ashcraft screamed bible verses, in between choruses of, “Demon leave this girl!” and “This body is not yours!” And then after what seemed like hours, Allie went still.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
95.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...