Her Secret Father

By lulubell2002

Blair is a 25 year old who believes she doesn't need to have kids, get a husband, or get a boyfriend. She thi... More

Chapter 2- The Dress
Chapter 3- Who Does He Think He Is?!
Chapter 4- The Flower Girl
Chapter 5- 'Baby Got Back'
Chapter 6- Brothers
Chapter 7- Meet the Daddy
Chapter 8- Seth
Chapter 9- Superman or Batman??
Chapter 10- Cupcakes
Chapter 11- Princess Camden
Chapter 12- Big Girls Don't Cry
Chapter 13- Can't Catch A Break
Chapter 14- Life Isn't Fair
Chapter 15- I Just Want Her Back

Her Secret Father

43.3K 385 46
By lulubell2002

Her Secret Father

Chapter 1- Sour Skittles

Dress shopping was not my thing. Agreeing to be my best friend, Kylah’s, maid of honor was beginning to be a pain in the ass. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy that she asked me but I don’t think I can handle any more dress shopping. We have been looking for my “perfect” dress for over a month. When will she see that I don’t have a “perfect” dress?

I don’t think I have worn a dress since I was 16, when I was a bridesmaid at my brother, Berkley’s, wedding, and that was 9 years ago!

I still cant believe my best friend was getting married before me. When we were growing up she always told me I was going to get married at 22 and have a billion kids that she would look after while my husband and I went out for alone time. I’m starting to believe its going to be me doing the babysitting though. With all my friends married and my brothers having kids, I will be getting left out more. Kylah was the one that would hang out with me while the others were with their partners but now she has her own and is going to be gone for the next 2 weeks on her honeymoon.

Breaking me from my recent thoughts, Kylah shouted to me from across the store, “What about this one, Blair??” She was holding up a bright pink, fluffy dress that looked as if it would only come to mid thigh. No, thank you.

“Pink isn’t even in your color scheme!” I replied rolling my eyes.

“I don’t even care anymore! If we can find a dress that you like, I will change my color scheme. You only have 2 more weeks until the wedding!” She screeched. Damn mood swings.

“Why can’t I just wear my normal clothes? At least I will be comfortable.” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“I swear if you show up to my wedding wearing a pair of greased jeans and a plaid button

up shirt I will kill you right then and there. I won’t even feel bad afterwards. Do you understand?” She growled lowly. Jeesh I was just joking.

I pouted before sticking my tongue out at her and racing out of the store. “Catch me and I will wear any dress you want, Kylah!” I yelled to her. Knowing she couldn’t catch up with me while carrying the bag that held her wedding dress and being two months pregnant, I ran to Barnes and Noble and went back to the fantasy/romance section and pulled out a book that sounded good.

It was only 30 minutes later and 50 pages into my book that I heard her storming through the doors to Barnes and Noble.

“I swear Blair if I find you in here reading a book I am going to go to your apartment and burn every book you own. Do you know how many times I have almost gotten kicked out of this mall? Three! Three, I tell you. I don’t understand people these days! I am pregnant, I deserve to act insane sometimes!” She bellowed.

“Ma’am I am going to have to ask you to leave if you continue to be a pest. You are in a book store and need to be respectful to the people reading.” The owner politely told her while walking past me and winking. Please say he kicks her out. John was one of my best friends back in high school. We haven‘t talked in ages but I was still hoping he wouldn’t rat me out.

“John, I know you own this place and are fond of Blair but I swear you have three seconds to tell me where my best friend is before I chop off your family jewels!”

“Why are you always such an angry person all the time?!” He sighed.

“I am only angry because my wedding is in two weeks and my maid of honor refuses to find a dress. Do you know how infuriating that is?” She screamed, I could just picture her face turning red and steam flowing from her ears.

“Well I believe your maid of honor is sitting in the back at her usual spot reading another book…but shhh don’t tell her I told you! She will rip me to shreds I tell you!” He snitched, slowly walking back into his office.

“You are in so much trouble with me, John.” I growled as he walked past me.

“I’m sorry! She is pregnant and scary and I am sorry!!” He apologized looking at me sheepishly.

“I hate you.” I mocked glared at him but as I got a few feet away from where he was standing I looked back and winked, letting him know I was kidding.

I slowly walked over to Kylah, who was sending me looks that I knew would probably kill a person if they weren’t use to them.

“I am going to kill you, Blair!” I grimaced at her tone of voice and came to a stop in front of her, getting on my knees.

“I’m sorry.” I dramatically exclaimed.

“Get your ass off your knees and let’s go. I miss Camden. Be ready at 8:00 tomorrow morning though. We still haven’t found that dress of yours.” She smirked before picking up her bags and walking towards the exit.

“You have got to be kidding me.” I mumbled under my breath. She is going to kill me one day.

As I caught up to her I saw her grabbing her sour skittles out of her purse. She eats them 24/7!

Grabbing them out of her hand I said, “How do you know those aren’t cocaine skittles? Huh?”

She went through her purse and grabbed another pack of skittle and through them at me, hitting me right in the eye. “Did you see the rainbow?!”

“No, I didn’t fucking see the rainbow!” I angrily replied. Giving her the ‘cocaine’ skittles back, I stomped away holding my hand to my eye. “You just permanently damaged my cornea. How do you feel about that? All I see is black!”

“Open your eyes, dumb shit.” She rolled her eyes before walking out the door of the mall and into the parking lot. She didn’t even care!

Getting back to her house couldn’t have taken longer. All she did on the way home was either nag about my singing or say how much she wants her little bugger out of her. It is not my fault she decided to have sex without protection! Maybe she should learn some control.

I had just walked into my house and was standing at the end of the hall talking to myself, when I heard Kylah grunting while trying to kick her shoe off.

As soon as I looked her way, I saw a blob of brown and then BOOM! I was hit in the face by her god forsaken boot.

“OW!!!” I yelled, holding my face.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to.” She giggled. Sure she didn’t. Humph.

I started laughing with her as soon as I finally came too with everything that just happened.

“How was that even possible?” I asked her.

“I don’t even know. You weren’t even looking and you face was priceless!” She chuckled, finally calming herself down.

When we finally calmed ourselves down, we walked into my kitchen to grab a bite to eat. I quickly grabbed a small bag of blueberry muffins before turning on my heel and walking up the stairs and into my room, Kylah following close behind with an oatmeal raison granola bar and a juice pouch.

“Have you found a guy yet?” Kylah questioned while closing the door behind her.

“No, Kylah. I am not going to.” I said for the billionth time.

"Don't you want kids? Don't you want to have a big family and live on a farm like you did when you were little?" Kylah ranted.

"Yes, Kylah, I do. Are you happy now? I admitted it, but that isn't going to help anything." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, I am happy. Now we can go on a man hunt for you. What is your type? I'm guessing blue eyes, blonde hair-"

"Not even close, hun. I don't really have a type. I care about their personality more than anything else." I cut her off.

"Fine, but if you had a preference?" she interrogated.

"Green eyes and black hair are the sexiest." I grinned.

Kylah was about to reply when her phone started playing Birthday Sex. A love-struck smile took a hold of her lips before she giggled softly and answered the phone.

“Hey, babe.” I could almost bet my life that she was going to have to leave to do something with her fiancé, Camden.

“Alright, let me say bye to Blair before I leave.” she nodded her head enthusiastically, even though she knows Cam can’t see her.

“I promise I won’t be late. I know I was last time but that doesn’t mean anything. It was only one time!” she screamed into the phone before snapping it shut, ending the call.

“I can’t believe you hung up on him.” I muttered. I had only ever seen her get mad enough to hang up on him once and that was when we were 17.

“He is just so infuriating!” she sighed, pulling her hair into a messy ponytail. “Don’t be late, Honey. Remember last time?” she mocked, making a horrible impression of Cam’s deep voice.

“That was horrendous.” I only half teased.

“Why thank you, ma’am.” she replied, quickly standing up and doing a fake bow.

“Have a good time with Cam.” I told her as she walked out my bedroom door, a fake smile on my face. I could only hope she didn’t realize my smile was fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Blair!!! Am I the only one thinking Kylah is a bit crazy?? Both the boot thing and the skittles thing did happen to my friend and I. Let me tell you, that boot hurt!! Hope you liked it!! Comment and vote if you did!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 223 11
Hope Grayson, mermaid, beautiful, princess. Hope has five siblings, four sisters and one brother, Mitch. Mitch is twenty three and they're oldest sis...
1.1K 44 25
Brianna kissed a stranger in front of his date and experienced her first kiss with him. They met again in a gala, she was with another man but they b...
41.1K 435 39
****ATL FANFICTION********** SEQUEL TO My Life Isn't complicated.. Sarah Dawson's life has always been a little complicated and its about to get 10 t...
23.9M 485K 31
When Corinna Evans' mother is sent to prison, Corinna has nowhere else to go so she moves back in with her father and his family. Determined to make...