Daddy's Cowgirl (Completed) *...

By iheartreading2007

No one will ever know the pain that she feels. The pain that began the day her mother was killed in a car acc... More

Daddy's Cowgirl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue <3
Daddy's Cowgirl 2

Chapter 14

22.9K 296 19
By iheartreading2007

I wake up and turn to look at the clock on my bedside table to see that my alarm hasn’t even went off yet. I would say I’m not sure why I am awake but that would be a lie. I’m both excited and nervous about seeing Chris today; I wonder how he is going to act at school.

I hop up and jog over to the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body before getting out and straightening my hair. I walk out of the bathroom to my closet to figure out what I’m going to wear for the day before settling on a pair of blue jeans, green lacy spaghetti strap shirt and black vest. I grab a set of underwear and matching bra quickly throwing it on.

Once I’m ready I throw on my boots and head over to put on some makeup. I decide on just black eye liner, mascara and some clear lip gloss. I look around for my book bag only to figure out after a 15 minute search that I left it in my truck since I didn’t have any homework over the weekend.

Before I head out of my room I grab my phone and my keys since I also left my wallet in my truck. Once, in the kitchen I grab everything I need for an omelet. I plug my phone into the set of speakers in the kitchen and turn on Adele.

I start cooking while humming to Set Fire to the Rain is blaring through my speakers. I love Adele; the beat, the lyrics, her voice, it’s an unbeatable combination.

Once the food is done I put the food on my plate and pour a class of Sunny Delight. I sit down and leisurely eat my food since I got up earlier than normal this morning. Half way through my phone dings letting me know I have a text message. I hop up and open the text only to start grinning like an idiot when I see it’s a text from Chris.

I waited as long as I could to text you since idk when you wake up in the morning’s. Anyway good morning Liz angel. Can’t wait to see you today. I missed you last night ;) xoxo –C

I quickly send my response after rolling my eyes, he missed me last night? Psh, he’s retarded we’ve seen each other every day for the last couple of days I figured he would probably get sick of me. However, I’m secretly squealing like a little kid on the inside because weirdly I miss him too already. Oh dear lord, please don’t let him hurt me because I’ve already fallen for him.

You’re a dork. You’ll see me in a little while and obviously I’m up otherwise I wouldn’t be texting you back. So, good morning back atcha boy. –L ps…..imy 2

Hell yeah! Oops did I say that out loud? Lol what are you doing right now? –C

Just finished making breakfast, I’m almost done eating now if  you would quit bothering me ;) –L

I’m wounded! Lol what did you make for breakfast? –C

Why do you need to know? –L

Because I’m nosey duh. –C

Yeah right! You’re just jealous of my mad cooking skills lmao. –L

True. ;) –C

Ham, cheese, onions, and tomato omlet. Yum. –L

Jealous. I ate cereal. –C

Maybe if you’re a good boy I’ll make  you breakfast some time. –L

I’m going to get spoiled if you start cooking me breakfast too. –C

Ok well I guess I’ll stop cooking for you then…. –L

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! That is not what I meant and you know it!!! –C

Lol jk. Jk. Calm down. –L

That was not funny! I’ll have to punish you later for that. –C

What the hell does that mean? –L

You’ll see ;) just be prepared –C

Ok now I’m getting nervous! –L

Lol you should be. When you gonna head up to school?-C

Gosh, keepin’ tabs on me already and I don’t even know what ‘this’ is….jk I’ll leave here in 15 tops. –L

What do  you mean you don’t know what this is? –C

Well we didn’t really discuss us so…. –L

I’ll see you at school and we can discuss it. –C

Ooooookk….o_O –L

Lol see ya soon Liz angel xoxo –C

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I’m so confused and now super nervous. I throw the rest of my breakfast in the trash and quickly do all my dishes. Once everything is done I grab my keys and phone and run out the front door to my truck.

When I hop back in from closing the gate behind me I turn Adele back on and head to school. I try and focus on the music the entire way to school to calm down my nerves. What the hell did he mean by ‘punish me’ and ‘I’ll see you at school and we can discuss it’? Damn he is so annoying! I hate vague just say ‘we’re a couple’ or ‘we’re just having fun’. Shit I would rather hear something rather than nothing. Arg, boys are soooo annoying!

I turn the music up to almost ear bleeding volume and sing along to Adele’s Crazy For You as I pull into the parking lot. There’s actually a lot more people here than I thought there would be. I wave back at the football guys that were over all weekend are all either waving, shouting, or nodding at me.

I keep my windows down as I pull into my usual spot so I can continue listening to my music as I stand in Nicole’s spot. I hop out still humming to the song as I walk to the spot and stand in the middle of it.

‘Who are you crazy for Liz angel?’ a voice murmurs in my ear as a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist making a smile spread across my face. I would know that voice and those sexy arms anywhere. Not to mention only one person calls me that.

‘Well he’s a really great guy. Maybe I’ll introduce you to him sometime.’ I shrug saying nonchalantly making his arms tighten around my waist which causes him to be fully pressed against me. I shiver at the contact and the feel of his warm breath on my neck.

‘Are you trying to add onto your punishment? Even if I believed you I would definitely kick the ass of any other guy touching you.’ He whispers in my ear as he squeezes me a little more. ‘Or kissing you, like this.’ He says as he places kisses up my neck to my ear making me shudder and bite my lip so I don’t let a rogue moan slip out. ‘You’re mine Liz angel. I’m never losing you again.’

‘Is that a threat or a promise?’ I murmur after clearing my throat a few times.

‘That’s a promise Liz angel that I intend to keep.’ He murmurs then nips my ear making me almost melt into the ground.

‘Well how am I supposed to take you seriously? You haven’t asked me out on a date or anything at all. So I can’t be yours without you showing me something.’ I say biting my lip again. I don’t want to push him but without something from him; be it an action or words I don’t care. I want something from him to make me know that he belongs to me as well.

‘Close your eyes and don’t open them until I tell you too.’ He says.

‘Ok..’ I trail off as I close my eyes. I hear some crunching noise and I start fidgeting in my spot. I hear my truck door open, the song being changed to The Band Perry – All Your Life and the volume being turned up where I’m pretty sure can be heard from a block away. All of this is thoroughly making me even more nervous where I am seriously considering opening my eyes.

‘Open them beautiful eyes from me Liz angel.’ I hear Chris say from somewhere in front of me.

I hesitate for only a moment before opening my eyes and letting out a loud gasp. Chris is standing in front of me in all his delicious glory in a blue shirt that makes his eyes seem an even brighter blue. He’s also wearing black jeans and black boots. That is only part of the reason for me to gasp because yeah he is looking gorgeous but it’s what he is holding that is the other reason.

He’s holding a bouquet of a dozen roses in his right hand but they aren’t all red they are yellow, pink, white and red. They are mixed so perfectly that it’s not ugly but a kind of crazy beauty.

In his left hand he is holding a card which he hands to me. I reach my shaking left hand forward because without realizing it I have my right hand clapped over my mouth in shock. I pull my hand down from my mouth so I can open the envelope only to laugh loudly when I see that it’s a handmade card.

On the front it has heart drawn on it and underneath the heart it says ‘Hurry up and open me!’ making me laugh again and shake my head. I open it only to stop my laughing abruptly and look up at him. Inside the card it said

Liz angel, you are so amazing in so many different ways. I’m sorry I have been such an idiot and have waited this long before asking you to be mine. I would do anything to have you back in my life. If this isn’t enough all you have to do is name it and it’s yours. Please be mine.

Always&Forever yours,

Chris

I look into his eyes and I almost melt right there when I see all the emotions shining through his gorgeous eyes; love, fear, desire, hope.

Instead of answering him I fling myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. I dig my fingers into his hair so I can pull his lips down to mine moaning a little as soon as his lips crash onto my mine. Without a moment to waste he bites my lip requesting entrance which I immediately let him in.

He moans as soon as his tongue slips into my mouth causing me to clutch him closer to me. When we pull back from lack of oxygen he leans his forehead against mine so while we are catching our breath we are staring intensely into each other’s eyes.

‘So I’m really hoping that was a yes kind of kiss and you don’t kiss people like that when you are going to say no.’ He says sarcastically grinning at me.

‘Shut up you dork.’ I say trying to wiggle out of our embrace.

‘Aw don’t be like that Liz angel.’ He says while wrapping his arms under my butt so he lifts me up so I’m closer to his face making me bite my lip so I don’t laugh. Instead I let me bottom lip stick out and pout at him.

‘No you’re mean!’ I say still pouting. He leans forward and sucks my lower lip into his mouth gently then letting slip back out with a popping sound.

‘Don’t pout like that Liz angel, it makes me think dirty thoughts.’ He says groaning quietly. I blush a little and kiss him lightly on the lips before he finally lets me slide down his chest which makes me tingle all over.

I blush even redder when I hearing whistling and cat calling coming from behind him. I quickly look around him to see all the guys heading over to us making me groan. I glance up at him when I hear him chuckling and slap him gently on his chest.

‘Don’t encourage them idiots.’ I grumble. I quickly take the flowers from his hand and head over to my truck. I lean in so I can turn down the music and put the card he made me in my glove box. After sitting the roses in my cup holder so they don’t get crushed from lying them down I hop back out.

Before I can even close the door someone grabs my wrist pulling me into the middle of a circle of guys where I am passed around receiving hugs and kisses on the cheek. As soon as their down they then surround Chris to start bumping knuckles and clap him on the back. I roll my eyes at their little guy pow wow that is now commencing. Just as I’m about to walk off Erik’s says something that makes my jaw drop and turn back around to stare at the guys that are now standing there with their arms crossed across their chests.

*****************

dedicated to a awesome writer who i love to death and prayed for my family yesterday and just really nice to me.

My grandfather had a mini stroke and my cousin that is 27 or less days older than me lost her 5 day old baby right after. I really need to extra prayers guys! i love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Generous Hearts By Ayesha

Mystery / Thriller

342 98 16
Flora Hamilton life is not cheerful like others. She lost her parents when she was thirteen. Her happiest day is that she spent with them on her 13 t...
141K 3.6K 22
What happens when you take the city girl and move her to the country? That's currently the situation that Elizabeth or Liz for short is facing. Her d...
945 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...
573K 16.8K 27
Forensic Psychologist, Gabrielle Giovanni has had her fair share of misfortune. Brought up in a wealthy family. Fell hopelessly in love with one of t...