Rising Storm (Percy Jackson F...

By moomie2069

Tempest Alexandrea Parker is not a simple person. Her life was a train wreck of secrets and lies.There was no... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Epilogue

Chapter 30

245 10 0
By moomie2069

Chapter 30: Alex

I still wasn’t completely sure how, or what I was supposed to be doing. Grover, Leo and I boarded the Argo II and we set sail for the sea of monsters. The army was to follow in a few days’ time. Camp Jupiter had refused to aid  us, and so had the amazons, but we expected as much. The leaders of the two of them were both allies of Circe before. On the bright side, Tyson had talked a lot of the other Cyclopes from the forges to aid us as well. A few of the campers did not seem thrilled at this predicament, but it was to be fighting with them than against them.

I was ready for almost anything. In the past few days, they had trained me in my weak spots, which was sword fighting mostly. I was good with a bow and arrow and with my gun. I can hide and I can trick people, so the main thing that I failed at most, was Piper’s charmspeak lesson. So for the past three days, that is what we worked on most. Piper helped me learn to try to resist charmspeaking, which Circe was sure to try on me.

I looked down on the camp as we flew away. It seemed unreal.  Was I really in a flying ship off to stop my destiny? A couple of weeks ago I was the run-away girl who nobody cared about. Nobody would miss me if I had died, nobody would notice if I left.  It had all changed now.

“Um, Alex? Grover?” Leo walked over to us. We turned. “I’ve been meaning to tell you guys about something,” He explained about his dreams and the singing in Bunker 9.

“Olympus is calling?” I say out loud, although I didn’t mean to. It was too late. They look at me expecting me to continue. “It’s just, oh never mind it’s nothing.”

“Alex, even the smallest detail can be important. What’s up?” Grover presses. I sigh.

“That was the last thing that Hecate said to me before she had to go. But that’s just a coincidence, right?” Grover and Leo glance at each other.

“Alex,” Leo said slowly “there are no such things as coincidences in the demigod world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 13.2K 25
Percy felt useless at Camp Half Blood. After David Roberts son of Zeus arrived at Camp Half Blood everyone started to ignore Percy. Even the Gods did...
6.8K 150 18
After the War with Gaia, Leo Valdez returned to camp half blood with Calypso. Everything goes perfectly for about two weeks, nothing has even been b...
15.3K 285 21
(Right after Blood of Olympus ends) Newly resurrected Leo Valdez is devastated when Calypso decides to stay on Ogygia instead of returning to Camp Ha...
24.9K 1.1K 40
Everyone believes that Camp Jupiter is the only ever secret camp kept from the greek demigods, well they are wrong. The Forgotten Children. A camp...