How Louis Tomlinson Saved Me

lovetommo24 tarafından

Hannah Moretti has been struggling with a problem for about four months. One day, when she tries to free hers... Daha Fazla

Chapter One: The Great Escape
Chapter Two: Louis' Apartment
Chapter 3: Payne in the hospital
Chapter 4: Hospital visits and Niall Horan
Chapter 5: Goodnight Lou
Chapter 6: Nightmares and Pancakes
Chapter 7: First kiss and Hannah's story
Chapter 9: Niall tickle fights
Chapter 10: A popstar's "normal" girlfriend
Chapter 11:

Chapter 8: Shopping and Bad Memories

65 3 0
lovetommo24 tarafından

After lunch at this pizza place, we split up. Me Louis and Niall go in one store and Liam and Harry go to another.

"Ooh this ones nice."
I say looking into the store window.

"Wait no let's go to this one!"
I say looking into another store. Louis and Niall watch me as I run around from store to store excited. I look at them and they are both smiling, amused at me.

"Oh uh yeah sure that one. You lead the way Han."
Says Louis. I smile and crinkle my nose in a teasing way while walking in the door.

After a while of looking around I've got three shirts, a pair of jeans and a dress to try on. I try on the shirts first, then the jeans and then the dress. Louis said he wanted to see me in the dress so I come out and model for him and Niall. It was a flowing dress with cool designs almost like a romper but in dress form. Louis stares at me with those eyes again as I twirl around in front of the mirror. I giggle at myself then stop and blush when I see how stupid I probably look.

"Yeeeaah it doesn't look good on me at all hahaha."
I say looking at myself in the mirror. I whirl around and am surprised to see Louis standing within inches of me and he grabs my shoulders.

"It looks beautiful on you Hannah!"
He says. I blush.

"It really does though!"
Says Niall I smile at Niall and jokingly blow him a kiss. He pretends to catch it and we both laugh.

"Okay I'll put all these back cause I don't even have enough money to buy a scarf here."
I say laughing.

"What? No you should get all of them!"
Exclaims Louis.

"Louis I only have $10."
I say.

"Whaaat if I paid for it?"
He says smiling and raising his eyebrow.

" no Louis! Are you kidding me you've already done so much for me.. No and plus I don't look good in any of these."
I ramble. Louis grabs my hands.

"Hannah, I'm buying them. And you look beautiful in everything so I'm buying them and that's final."
He says taking the close from me and starting to walk away.

"Looouuuiiisss!"
I whine, stretching out his name. He went to the cashier and bought all three shirts, the jeans and the dress. He came back and I frowned at him.

"You didn't have to do that you know."
I say, sighing.

"I know but I wanted to."
He says giving me a little nudge.

We were back in the car on our way to Louis' apartment. Me and the boys were having another one of our very interesting conversations. It was about 9:00pm and I was very tired. I rest my head on the cool window and watch the lights as we drive through the city. Before I know it I'm fast asleep.

I wake up to a loud banging. It was car doors. The light turned on and I was blinded by it. My eyes were squinting and my body was stiff. I was half awake.

The door opened slowly and I almost fell out but Louis was holding me up. He unbuckled me and gently lifted me out of the car. I snuggled into his chest and didn't want to move but I knew that I had to eventually walk up the stairs by myself one time. I just couldn't get myself to wake up. My body was exhausted. I'm not sure what happened but we climbed the first couple steps then I was handed off to Liam. He carried me all the way up the stairs and to Louis' room. I was placed on the floor and instantly woke up.

"Where's Louis?"
I ask confused. I had a head rush and felt myself beginning to fall. The boys were trying to open the door.

*BANG*

I hit the floor. Liam turned around and quickly knelt down to my side, helping me sit up. I rub my head.

"Oh my god Hannah I'm so sorry I thought you were awake!"
Liam says feeling guilty.

"It's okay I just had a head rush and blacked out for a second."
I say rubbing my head. Louis came running up the stairs and saw me sitting on the floor holding my head.

"Hannah! What happened!?"
He says running down to my side.

"Wasn't Liam holding you? Did you drop her Liam?!"
Louis asks.

"No no he didn't drop me Louis. When I was standing a had a head rush and I clacked out a little and fell. Liam didn't do anything."
I explain.

"Oh okay, sorry Liam I wasn't accusing you."
Louis says guilty.

"No well I was supposed to be holding her it was my fault I thought she was awake."
Liam says looking down.

"Guys it was nobody's fault I'm just very clumsy as you all know."
I say laughing at myself. I had a pounding headache. Louis helped me up and we went inside.

I was sitting at the counter and Louis handed me some aspirin and a glass of water. I looked up at him and smiled. He always knows what I need. I take the pill and lay my head down on the cold granite. Louis comes over and lays his head next to mine.

"Could I get you some coffee or tea?"
He says, his face smoothed on the counter. I laugh loudly.

"Uum I'll have some coffee please!"
I say lifting my head up.

"Will do!"
He says stroking my cheek and pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I blush.

I get my coffee and drink it fast waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

"Oh wait we never set the fire place and made s'mores!"
Niall yelled from the living room. I opened my eyes wide and all the memories of fire kicked in. I had a severe fear of them after the horrible incident. I start hyperventilating, but not loud enough for people to hear. Louis was washing dishes and my whole body was shaking.

"Oh yeah! I'll grab the lighter and you grab the food."
Says Liam. I don't know what to do at this point. I can't freak out, I've done that one too many times. And I can't tell them to stop because it's their apartment and I would just be ruining the fun. I start freaking out and look around anxiously, I let out little moans everytime I breathed out and I was trying to catch my breath. Louis turns off the sink and you can here me loud and clear. He looks over concerned and rushed toward me.

"Hannah what's the matter?! Are you okay?"
He says grabbing me. I can't stop shaking.

"Uuum I..."
I say whining and shaky.

"Hannah, ssshh just tell me, it's okay, you're alright."
He says trying to calm me down.

"I-I can't calm down because I don't want everything to burn down and everyone die and I'm the only one alive and I have to live without you all so please tell them to stop setting the fire and I can't I just I need to.. Eehhh "
I ramble really fast and mumble my words.

"Han-hannah! Slow down I can't understand you, take a deep breath."
I breathe in and shakely breathe out.

"Louis it's the fire, I just can't do fires they, I just have a bad experience with them, I'm sorry I know s'mores seem really fun but the fire is too much I'm sorry."
I whisper to him. He puts his finger to my lip shushing me.

"Awe, babe it's totally fine, that's all you had to say! We can just heat them up in the oven, no problem."
He kisses my forehead and gives me a long hug. I rest my body onto his shoulder and grab his back tightly. He lets go and grabs my hand leading me towards the living room.

" uh guys, how about we heat the marshmallows in the oven and we can just cook them in there?"
Suggests Louis. I grab his hand tightly and turn away toward the wall so they can't see me. I see his head nod toward me, out of the corner of my eye and the boys agree with him and go into the kitchen.

After eating the s'mores, we settle in the lounge to watch a movie. We watched Pitch Perfect because it was the only thing on. It was now about 12:30 at midnight and everyone was asleep. I was only half asleep as I still wanted to finish the movie. I fell asleep not long after that though.

{Hannah's dream/ back flash}

"Mom!!! Dad!!"

I scream, I was in my house it was November 14, the day my house burned down and took my parents with it, all the memories the whole thing just replayed in my mind. I screamed some more and cried some more, feeling my skin burn away and my voice cracking from the ashes I inhaled. Clinging to my brother we both started yelling. My whole body was drenched in sweat, me and Kyle made it out but after that he went to college and we haven't spoken since the disaster.I could never forget the feeling when I made it out alive and my parents didn't. I wasn't supposed to survive, everything would've been easier if I hadn't. Although I would never have met Louis which is something that I can never live without.

{ Hannah wakes up }

I wake up to Louis shaking me , again, and I was drenched in sweat and tears. I look at the clock. It was 2:45am and I had probably woken up all the boys with my screams , AGAIN.

"Baby, baby sssssshhhh it's okay. Hey I've got you, just another bad dream. I'm sorry you have to go through this love I'm so sorry."
He holds me close and squeezes me like he was never going to let go. Tears stream down my face and I shake.

"Do you want to tell me what the dream was about? Han? Maybe it would help by telling me."
He suggests. I let go and look at him with big eyes. He strokes my head and whipped the tears from my eyes. I take a deep breath and shake off my feelings.

"Um, well I never told you this but my parents died... A.... Year ago and it was pretty bad how they died."
I say choking back tears. I take another deep breath and get ready to tell him the story. He is so focused on me and doesn't leave my eye contact.

"So um I was in my house in New York with my parents and my brother and I was visiting from college. My dad was making dinner and I don't know what happened a fire just started and he was trying to put it out... It.... It spread and trapped my parents in separate rooms. I got to say goodbye but it happened too fast and I wasn't supposed to make it out alive but me and my brother did but haven't spoke since ."
I say, the tears now pouring out. Louis was crying too I think though it was dark and hard to tell.

"I'm sorry,
I hate always being sad with you and I don't know how someone as amazing as you could ever like a train wreck like me."
I say through heavy silent tears.He was crying, I saw him wipe his eyes then he grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes.

"Hannah don't you EVER be sorry, and sometimes it's good to be sad and let it all out. And no Hannah I don't like you."
He says, I frown in confusion.

"I love you."
He says. My heart drops and the tears slow down. I lunge my lips towards his and they crash together moving perfectly with each other.

"I love you too."
I say with breaks between kisses. We keep kissing for a while. My eyes were squinted shut because I had been crying and I was exhausted. We laid back down, my body resting on his chest. I still let out small cries into his chest. He was holding me tight and rubbing my arm, trying to calm me down. Before I know it, I'm asleep in top of Louis.
----------------------------------------------HEYY so sorry this chapter is a little late I've been pretty busy. But I see that my story got some new reads!! Yaaay lol but hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and chapter 9 might be up soon!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

97.3K 1.9K 33
What happens when you develop a crush on your brother's best mate and it just can't seem to go away? Will it create problems for the both of them? Wi...
5.1K 145 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...
27.3K 165 14
Hannah's not exactly had an easy life, she's had her family ripped apart and even after 6 years, she doesn't trust or open up to anyone. She doesn't...
3.7K 68 19
(completed ) this is a story about larry and how you help them get back together and during the process you end up with nialler