Nico, Voldemort's Older Broth...

By _Jewelmist_

(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not... More

Goblet of Fire: Harry I
Nico II
Nico III
Harry IV
Nico V
Nico VI
Nico VII
Nico VIII
Selena IX
Dumbledore X
Nico XI
Nico XII
Serena XIII
Nico XIV
Serena XV
Severus XVII
Selena XVIII
Serena XIX
Selena XX
Selena XXI
Nico XXII
Nico XXIII
Nico XXIV
Nico XXV
Nico XXVI
Harry XXVII
Harry XXVIII
Nico XXIX
Severus XXX
Nico XXXI
Dumbledore XXXII
Harry XXXIII
Rewritten And Second Book
BOOK TWO! (Finally)

Nico XVI

18.6K 540 511
By _Jewelmist_

  I was poking lunch with my sisters, when Severus walked up to us. "Nico, the champions have to come down onto the grounds now. . . . You have to get ready for your first task."

"Okay," I said, standing up, my fork falling onto my plate with a clatter.

  "Good luck, Nico," Selena whispered. "You'll be fine!"

  "Yeah," I said.

  "Just remember what we taught you!" Serena handed me my skull ring. "Me and Selena made it so that your ring will turn into your sword, just twist the skull."

  "Thanks,"

  I left the Great Hall with Severus. He didn't seem himself either; in fact, he looked nearly as anxious as Serena. As he walked me down the stone steps and out into the cold November afternoon, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Now, don't panic," he said, "just keep a cool head. . . . We've got six demigods standing by to control the situation if it gets out of hand. . . . "

  "Six? Who are the others?" I asked.

  "Sirius Black, my half-brother." He said half brother, as one might say Zeus's gym clothes. "Plus, there's Luna and Minerva."

  "What's so bad about him? I saw him at the Weasley's house before school started."

  He made a face, "He, before he found out he was a demigod, he set a werewolf—on a full moon—on me."

  I gasped, "Lupin?"

  He raised both eyebrows, "Yes, how did you know?"

  I shrugged, "I saw him with Sirius Black. When Harry, The Brat-Who-Won't-Die-kidnapped me."

  "Interesting.... Never mind that now, the tournament's starting! Good luck!" He pushed me into the tent, where all the other champions were.

  "Well, now we're all here — time to fill you in!" said Bagman brightly. "When the audience has assembled, I'm going to be offering each of you this bag" — he held up a small sack of purple silk and shook it at them — "from which you will each select a small model of the thing you are about to face! There are different — er — varieties, you see. And I have to tell you something else too . . . ah, yes . . . your task is to collect the golden egg!"

  I glanced around. Cedric had nodded once, to show that he understood Bagman's words, and then started pacing around the tent again; he looked slightly green. Harry, Fleur Delacour and Krum hadn't reacted at all. Perhaps they thought they might be sick if they opened their mouths. But they, at least, had volunteered for this. . . .

  And in no time at all, hundreds upon hundreds of pairs of feet could be heard passing the tent, their owners talking excitedly, laughing, joking. . . . I felt as separate from the crowd as though they were a different species. And then — it seemed like about a second later to me — Bagman was opening the neck of the purple silk sack.

  "Ladies first," he said, offering it to Fleur Delacour.

She put a shaking hand inside the bag and drew out a tiny, perfect model of a dragon — a Welsh Green. It had the number two around its neck. And I knew, by the fact that Fleur showed no sign of surprise, but rather a determined resignation, that the twins had been right: Madame Maxime had told her what was coming.

  The same held true for Krum. He pulled out the scarlet Chinese Fireball. It had a number three around its neck. He didn't even blink, just sat back down and stared at the ground.

  Cedric put his hand into the bag, and out came the blueish-gray Swedish Short-Snout, the number one tied around its neck.

  Harry put his hand into the silk bag and pulled out the Ukrainian Ironbelly, and the number four. It stretched its wings as he looked down at it, and bared its minuscule fangs.

  I reached in the pouch and pulled out the Hungarian Horntail, with the number five on it, I paled.

  "Well, there you are!" said Bagman. "You have each pulled out the dragon you will face, and the numbers refer to the order in which you are to take on the dragons, do you see? Now, I'm going to have to leave you in a moment, because I'm commentating. Mr. Diggory, you're first, just go out into the enclosure when you hear a whistle, all right? Now . . . Harry . . . could I have a quick word? Outside?"

  "Er . . . yes," said Harry, and he got up and went out of the tent with Bagman.

  "So, are you nervous?" I asked Cedric.

  He shook his head, "N—N—No," she said, almost as if he was trying to convince himself of it. "Are you nervous? You're the youngest champion."

  "I am not the youngest champion, Harry is. I'm not nervous, do you think we are allowed to kill the dragon?"

  He turned pale, "I—I think that's allowed, but I wouldn't say you should."

  I shrugged, "Oh well."

  He walked out the tent, looking as if he was about the throw up. A few seconds later, Harry came in.

  We listened and waited for Cedric to finish, about fifteen minutes later, the cheers and yelling stopped, bursting into applause.

  "One down, three to go!" Bagman yelled as the whistle blew again. "Miss Delacour, if you please!"

  Fleur was trembling from head to foot, she left the tent with her head held high and her hand clutching her wand.

  Me, Harry, and Krum were left alone, at opposite sides of the tent, avoiding each other's gaze.

  The same process started again. . . . "Oh I'm not sure that was wise!" they could hear Bagman shouting gleefully. "Oh . . . nearly! Careful now . . . good lord, I thought she'd had it then!"

  Ten minutes later, I heard the crowd erupt into applause once more. . . . Fleur must have been successful too. A pause, while Fleur's marks were being shown . . . more clapping . . . then, for the third time, the whistle.

  "And here comes Mr. Krum!" cried Bagman, and Krum slouched out, leaving me quite alone with Harry.

  "Very daring!" Bagman was yelling, and I heard the Chinese Fireball emit a horrible, roaring shriek, while the crowd drew its collective breath. "That's some nerve he's showing — and — yes, he's got the egg!"

  Applause shattered the wintery air like breaking glass; Krum had finished — it would be Harry's turn any moment.

  He went out and I sat there, alone.

  A few suspenseful minutes later, filled with gasps and yells from the crowd, it was my turn.

  I walked out there, wand in hand, about to twist my ring.

  The dark colored dragon roared, "What is this? Sending a youngling out to face me? Turn back now or be killed!"

  I bowed my head, "Oh, magnificent dragon! Please allow me to get the fake egg in your nest!"

  "You know dragon speech? My, my, I haven't seen a dragon-speaker for many years!"

  "Yes, may I get the egg?"

  "You can, it is of no use to me anyway." She picked up the golden egg and handed it to me, "Live a long life dragon-speaker, don't go wandering into any other dragons."

  I nodded, "I take heed your warning, thank you." I picked up the egg and brought it to the judges. "So, how did I do?"

  The judges stared at me, open mouthed.

  Karkaroff was the first to speak, "How did you talk to the dragon?"

  Dumbledore cleared his throat, "I believe Nico is a Dracomouth."

  I laughed, "Draco, as in Draco Malfoy?"

  His eyes twinkled with mirth, "No Nico, as in you can speak to dragons."

  "Oh," I nodded, "I knew that already, just not what it was called. So, judges. What's your score for me?"

  Bagman, Dumbledore, and Crouch all put up tens. Karkaroff scowled and put up a nine.

  "Congratulations Nico," said Dumbledore, "This puts you in first place, of the Triwizard Tournament!"

  "I told you so!" Selena said, as we were walking around the lake.

Serena giggled, "Yay! You won!"

  I smiled, "I think I'm supposed to be in the champion's tent, come with?"

  They nodded and became tiny butterflies, they made themselves translucent and hovered above me.

  I shadow-traveled outside the tent, then went in.

  Fleur, Cedric, and Krum all came in together. One side of Cedric's face was covered in a thick orange paste, which was presumably mending the burns.

  Harry came in a moment later, grinning from ear to ear.

  "Well done, all of you!" said Ludo Bagman, bouncing into the tent and looking as pleased as though he personally had just got past a dragon. "Now, just a quick few words. You've got a nice long break before the second task, which will take place at half past nine on the morning of February the twenty-fourth — but we're giving you something to think about in the meantime! If you look down at those golden eggs you're all holding, you will see that they open . . . see the hinges there? You need to solve the clue inside the egg — because it will tell you what the second task is, and enable you to prepare for it! All clear? Sure? Well, off you go, then!"

  I walked out of the tent, "So, what do you think the clue is?"

  "I'm not sure, how about we get back to your room and look?"  Came Selena's voice from my ear.

  I shadow-traveled to my room and the twins became humans again.

  "So," Serena said, swinging her legs on my bed. "Open it!"

  I opened it and a horrible screeching noise came out of it.

  Serena laughed, I closed it. "Why are you laughing?"

  Selena smirked, "Because the clue is super easy!"

  "Not for me!" I said.

  Selena shrugged, "It's Mermish, the language of mermaids."

  "Figure out what you should do." Serena said, copying what Selena did.

  "I should call Percy!" I yelled, grabbing a cup of water and the egg.

  Selena giggled and tripped me, the water spilled on the egg, opening it.

  Suddenly, I could hear what the egg was saying!

  "Come seek us where our voices sound,
  We cannot sing above the ground,
  And while you're searching, ponder this:
  We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
  An hour long you'll have to look,
  And to recover what we took,
  But past an hour — the prospect's black,
  Too late, it's gone, it won't come back"

  I winced, "So, I'm going to lose a treasure and it was taken by mermaids?"

  "Yep!"

  "But I can't swim!" I yelled,
  Selena twirled a midnight strand of hair, "Well, we could do it for you. I could shape-shift into you and you can be me! I'll just use some mist on you, I can do the task for you!"

  I let out a breath, I didn't know I had been holding. "Thank you! But how will that work? You are a child of Hades as well."

  She smirked, "Lady Artemis politely asked (Read: forced) Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades swear on Styx to not harm any Hunters when they are in their for no reason domain, regardless of their parent."

  "That's cool," I said, reaching to pick up the egg.

  "Don't worry about that." Serena waved her wand and everything went onto the table, neat and tidy.

  "Now all I'm wondering," Selena said. "Is who or what you'll 'sorely miss'."

  I was pondering this, when Serena said, "Nico, stop looking so tense for Hades's sake. You've got a while before the next task."

  Selena gasped, "What if it's Will?"

  My eyes grew large, "But how? He's safe at Camp Half-Blood!"

  "I don't know, but tell Percy to keep an eye out for him." Serena said grimly.

  Selena nodded, let's Iris Message him now."

  "But there's no light." I looked out the windows.

  Serena smirked, "Worry not, we can handle this." She waved her hand, and a ray of light erupted from her outstretched hands.

  "How did you do that?" I asked.

  Selena shrugged, "Gift from the gods, we have a couple of them. You know, living all these centuries, we saved the world a couple of times." She pointed her finger at the water, the water went into the ray of light, and became mist, creating rainbow.

  "O Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Percy Jackson at Camp Half-Blood." She tossed a drachma in the mist. Percy and Annabeth appeared in the mist, apparently, we interrupted their kissing.

  Selena cleared her throat, Percy kept back from Annabeth, sword drawn. When he saw me, he sheathed his sword. "Hey Nico," he nudged Annabeth, "Is it me or are you seeing double of the girl we saw with Nico?"

  She laughed, "Percy, they're twins!"

  "Oh,"

  Serena smiled, "Hello, my name is Serena and this is my twin sister—Selena. We're Nico's older sisters. And.... Technically your cousins."

  "Older si—sisters? Cousins?" Percy asked, never taking his eyes off us. "Bu—But how? Hades broke the oath?"

  Selena shook her head, "We're Hunters, about two thousand years old."

  Annabeth nodded, "That's cool. Now, where are you?"

  "Hogwarts, it's a wizarding school." I replied.

  "Wizarding school?" Percy asked, "Wizards are real? Although, magicians are real, why can't wizards?"

  "Wait, do you know Sadie and Carter Kane?" Serena asked.

  "Yes!" Annabeth and Percy yelled at once, "Jinx!" They glanced at each other. "Double Jinx! Infinity Ji—"

  "We get the idea!" Selena yelled, "Now, Sadie and Carter, how are they?"

  Serena turned to her sister, "You know them? How? I just went on a mission to save Isis with them so.."

  She shook her head, "Not them, their parents."

  Serena nodded, "So, we were talking about wizards—ahhhhh! Dam ADHD!!!!!!"

  Percy giggled, "Dam!"

  I shook my head. I swear, every time I get older, he gets younger. "We were talking about guarding Will?"

  Selena nodded, "Yeah! Percy, we believe Will is in danger. Just make sure he isn't kidnapped, don't ask why, we'll explain eventually."

  "Ok," Said Annabeth, "Be careful, I read that wizards can kill you by just saying a spell."

  Selena smirked, "Spells don't affect most demigods, only the children of minor immortals. Don't worry about Nico, we'll keep him safe and out of trouble."

  "Bye!" I swiped my hand through the message.

  Serena grinned, "Some people never change. Anyway, let's go occupy ourselves. We might as well."

  As me, Serena, and Selena walked outside to enjoy the fresh air, I saw Malfoy and some Slytherin named Pansy Parkinson coming towards us from one side and Harry, Ron, and Hermione coming towards us from the other.

  Serena had noticed as well, she walked forward to greet Hermione.

  Selena began waving her hand in the air and muttering Latin, something about air manipulation.

  Turning away, I introduced Serena to Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson.

  As Serena faced Malfoy, his expression changed from haughty to awestruck. Serena leveled a friendly gaze and said, "Hi. I'm Serena. It's a pleasure to meet you."

   My sister pretended to pick at her fingernails seeming to consider something. "You wouldn't happen to be friends of those two would you?" She jerked a thumb in Ron and Harry's direction. Both were flailing about, looking for their invisible attackers. Malfoy smirked. "Not in a million years. I actually came over to-um—well, apologize to Hermione for um—some stuff—so, yeah."

  Hermione looked at him, evidently stunned. "I—really well—don't bother, I accept your apology." She said, looking like she was deciding on whether or not to slap him.

  I was hiding my snickers but it turned considerably harder when I saw my 'tormentor's' expressions. Ron and Harry looked like they had just seen someone die.

  "Bu—But Malfoy?" Ron looked revolted, "Remember he called you all those names?"

  Draco smiled at Hermione, "I am sorry for my actions in the past and I would like the chance for your forgiveness. I was blinded—brainwashed even—by the stupid pureblood propaganda. I would like to start anew and be a better person. If you'll... give me a chance?"

  She smiled back at him, beaming. "Of course you can Draco, everyone deserves a second chance."

  "Thank you!" Draco bowed, took her hand, and kissed it!

  Ron gasped, looking as if he wanted to strangle Draco with his bare hands—not that he could, even if he tried.

  "Ron, calm down. He's trying to be nice." Harry said, trying to sooth his infuriated friend although he looked at Mal—Draco like he wanted to strangle him.

  I glanced at Pansy Parkinson. She looked like she was trying not to cry and was clenching her fists. Finally, she turned and ran back across the school grounds.

  Then, I turned and Serena was smiling and was whispering in Hermione's ear I only caught a few words. "Ignore—careful—Ron and Harry might—Spend more time with."

   From this I gathered that she was warning Hermione that Ron and Harry might be angry about Draco and Hermione and that if that happens she should be careful and ignore them. Then, spend more time with other people. Or something like that anyway.

   Serena had faced Harry again and was talking to Selena and Harry and Ron were gazing at them again. I burst out laughing as Selena manipulated the wind, to smack them in the face. Hermione was giggling.

  Ron sent a glare towards Hermione's direction, "Are you doing this? What's your problem?"

  Serena's expression turned to outrage, the same time Hermione's did.

  "What's your problem?!" Hermione asked angrily. "For someone who's supposed to be my friend, you seem to enjoy accusing me! You were right," she said, directing her last words towards Serena. " I should start spending with my real friends."

  Selena, looking smug, walked closer to Serena and me. Hermione walked with us we turned to leave.

  Selena winked at Draco and said, "You're welcome to come.

  Then, I noticed Serena scrutinizing Draco and whispered, "What's wrong?"

  "He's a son of Athena." She said, "He has her aura."

  "You can see auras? Maybe you should explain which gifts—exactly, did the gods give you."

  Selena smirked, "All in good time, Nico. All in good time."

  Hermione and Draco were chatting animatedly and laughing together.

  Serena smiled. "Also Hermione is a daughter of Hecate. Lady Artemis wants to see if she wanted to join the Hunters, she sent me here to protect Hermione. Her magic is very strong, she must be protected at all times."

  I stared stared her.

  "She was sent here to protect Hermione," Selena said. "Now I think we'll probably have to protect Draco as well." She sighed. Then she gasped, "Dramione!!!!!!" She pointed to where Draco and Hermione were talking and absentmindedly holding hands.

  Serena squealed, "I ship it!"

  I rolled my eyes, "Seriously?"

  They giggled simultaneously, "Don't you mean Siriusly?"

  "What? Didn't I say that?" I asked, confused of what they were saying.

  Selena smirked, "S-I-R-I-U-S-L-Y! You said it wrong."

  Hermione, who walked over to us, arms linked with Draco, laughed. "You guys know Sirius?"

  Serena shrugged, "Yeah, knew him since he was.... How old was he?" She asked Selena.

  "Hmmmm.... I believe around seventeen? Eighteen? He was a snotty little—"

Serena interrupted her, "Selena!"

"Whatever," Selena rolled her eyes, continuing. "I believe Severus brought him to us, then we had to bring him to New Rome. Back then, they didn't really separate it as well as they should have."

  "Camp?" Hermione echoed. "New Rome? Around seventeen? He's old enough to be your father! How would you be able to meet him that young?"

  Selena gulped, "You better sit down, we have something to tell you both."

  "Ok?" Draco and Hermione sat down tentatively.

  Selena cast a sound barrier around us. "You see, we aren't exactly witches...."

  "What?" Hermione screeched, "But how? I've seen you do magic, muggles can't do magic."

  "We aren't muggles either, we're only half human," Serena interrupted.

  "Ha—Half human?" Draco stuttered. "What are you?"

  I sighed, "We're half god—Greek god, to be exact."

  Hermione's eyes widened, "But how? That doesn't make sense! History and science can tell you that's not true!"

  Selena put a hand on Hermione's shoulder, "I'm sorry Hermione, but not everything can fit with logic."

  "Why would that concern us?" Draco asked.

  Selena shrugged, "You are a Half-Blood. One of thy parents was a mortal. The other was an Olympian."

  "An Olympian athlete?"

  "No," Serena said. "One of the gods."

  "So—So, who's my parent?" Draco asked.

  Serena winked, "You are smart—at least smarter than most boys, who do you think your parent is?"

  "A—Athena, goddess of wisdom."

  "Exactly! Hermione, your mom is Hecate, goddess of magic." Said Selena.

  "So, who's your parent?" Hermione asked,

  "Hades!" We chorused.

  Draco shuddered, "That's creepy!"

  "We know!" The twins exclaimed. "That's why we did it!"

  Hermione laughed, "George and Fred do that all the time! It doesn't surprise me anymore."

  "So," Serena began, "We hope this isn't—"

  "—Too much to process." Selena finished. "It would be a pity—"

"—If you were to die—" Serena added.

"—Of shock." They ended.

  Hermione laughed. "Now that's creepy. But, no, it's not too much. It feels like I've always known, but didn't really realize it until just now."

  Draco nodded. "Same here."

  Serena giggled. "The Stolls are worse. Never mind, you two should probably spend more time together. Not that that's going to be a problem."

  I watched as they both blushed scarlet.

  "I—Uh—Well, only if he wants to." Hermione stuttered.

  "Uh, yeah sure." Draco's face now resembled the color of a tomato.

  Selena smirked, "So, you can't tell the wizards about this, not even your parents or best friends. If they found out that there were demigods, we might be locked away in Azkaban or be experimented on by scientists."

  Hermione gasped, "Is it that bad?"

  I nodded, "People will be upset and want our power for their own, selfish needs."

  Draco gulped, "Some of those people would be my parents."

  "Your parents?" I asked.

  Serena waved her hand in my direction, "Oh little brother, you are too naive. The world is cruel and many people are bad or evil."

  I pouted, "I am not naive!"

  Serena grinned, "Yes you are."

  "Selena!" I whined,

  She laughed, "Sorry, but you are compared to us. But still, Serena, lay off the zen master talk."

  "So, how old are you really?" Draco asked.

  "What gives you the idea of us being not from this time?" Serena smiled.

  "You said 'One of thy parents was Mortal' that's really old English, people haven't spoken like that in hundreds of years." Draco pointed out.

  Selena smirked, "That's correct, we are—what, around two—three thousand years old?"

  "Two thousand and one years old, exactly." Serena supplied.

  "Two-Two thousand years!" Hermione looked even more pale than I usually was, it wasn't healthy for non-Hades kids.

  Selena shrugged, "It's not that much, Nico's closer to your ages. He's like, eighty-five.

  "Plus—" Serena added.

  "—He's Voldemort's half-brother." Selena finished.

  Hermione fainted, Draco bent down next to her. "Hermione?" He asked, his voice laced with concern for his new friend. "Are you okay? Wake up!"

  Serena bent down and put her hand on Hermione's forehead, her hand glowed silver. "She's fine, she'll wake up soon."

  Just as she finished speaking, Hermione woke up, with a gasp. "Your brother is You-Know-Who?"

  Serena chuckled, "You just fainted, and you're surprised about that?"

  Hermione shrugged, "Yes—Wait, if you're two thousand something years old..... How did you live that long?" You could practically see her brain putting the puzzle together. "Are you immortal?"

  Selena nodded, "Yes,"

  "But how?" Draco stood up, helped Hermione to her feet, and steadied her, by putting his hand on her arm.

  She shrugged, "We're Hunters of Artemis, all her Hunters are immortal. The Hunters are a group of immortal maidens that hunt with Lady Artemis, we swear off gross males forever—sorry Nico and Draco."

  I stretched, "Can we train? I'm bored. Also, Hermione, Severus and Sirius are both your half-brothers."

  "Wait, what?" Hermione shook her head, "Did I hear you right?"

  Serena grinned. "Yes, now let's train."

  I groan. I really need to learn to keep my big mouth shut. But I am so not backing down.

  Draco grinned for the first in five minutes. "I want to see this."

  "Let's make this more interesting, let's get Severus, Luna, and Minerva." Selena said, and muttering something under her breath, she disappeared in the shadows, and reappeared with them in tow.

  Serena grabbed Malfoy and Hermione's hands and vanished. I followed her, careful not to fade into the shadows.

  We appeared in Camp Half Blood, near the training course. Serena noticed Percy and Annabeth and walked the wizards over to introduce them.

  Annabeth smacked Severus in the face and started yelling at him, "How could you.... Ten years.... Your siblings are going to so mad...." Then she hugged Luna and Professor McGonagall-Minerva, her half-sister.

  Severus paled and ran over to his cabin, muttering something about evil siblings.

  Percy suddenly hugged Serena and she looked like she was keeping herself from smacking him.

  She pushed him away politely, and swung herself onto the course and began crossing with inhuman speed although technically she was inhuman. Selena grinned and followed.

  Hermione and Draco looked stunned, we're both grinning as Serena landed after performing a triple Arabian backflip.

  "Teach me to do that!" Hermione exclaimed. "Also, why did that boy hug you? Why did that girl smack Snape? I still can't wrap my head around Snape being my brother!"

  "That's Percy, son of Poseidon, and Annabeth, his girlfriend and a daughter of Athena. Percy hugged me because I gave him a message from his half-brother." Serena casually brushed off her combat boots.

  "Annabeth—the girl—smacked Severus—Professor Snape—because he went missing from Camp Half-Blood around ten years ago." Said Selena, doing a backflip off the top of the course, doing an aerial, and flipping midair three times, landing perfectly.

  "Hi, I'm Percy Jackson—Er, I suppose you know that already." Percy said, looking sheepish.

  Luna fake gasped, "Percy said suppose! Such a big word! It's such an accomplishment!"

  Percy burst out laughing and everyone joined in.

  "Annabeth! It's so good to see you!" Minerva exclaimed, hugging her half-sister.

  "Minni! I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been?" Annabeth said, her words being muffled because her head was buried in Minerva's shoulder.

  Luna smiled at Draco and Hermione, "So you guys are demigods as well?"

  Hermione nodded, "Yes, I'm a daughter of Hecate. Draco is a son of Athena."

  Annabeth and Minerva broke off their hug, "Draco, you're my little brother?" Minerva asked. "Well, that's awkward."

  Draco squirmed, looking uncomfortable. "Yeah, it is. I mean, you're my teacher! And Severus is my godfather! So, the girl I'm dating is the half-sister of my godfather. My sister is my teacher, and Harry's godfather is Hermione's half-brother, who also happens to be my mom's cousin!"

  Selena squealed, "My ship is sailing!!!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!!"

   Serena smirked. "The girl you're dating? You know Pansy Parkinson has a crush on you, right?"

  Draco shrugged, "Pansy throws herself at any male, I don't care about her."

  I fidgeted, "Pretty much, the gods's families are weird. If you went by their family tree, Percy would be dating his cousin's daughter, and I would be dating my cousin's son."

  "Son?" Draco asked, I swear, that boy picks up everything!

  "Yes, my boyfriend, Will Solace. Who's probably taking a nap or something, I'm going to find him." I walked off to find him.

  Serena grinned and called after me. "Keep it PG!"

  "Whatever!" I yelled, hoping they wouldn't see my pale skin, turning a vibrant red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 129 23
Nico Di Angelo was 10 years old when a group of demigods rescued him and his sister, Bianca, from the clutches of the Manticore. Now, a year later, a...
2.2K 130 21
Percy wakes up and suddenly finds himself in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by unfamiliar people who use an unfamiliar sort of magic. He only recall...
301K 7.9K 21
Nico goes to Hogwarts because Hecate and Hades asked him to help Harry Potter to destroy Voldemort. He finds many familiar faces along the way as wel...
1.6M 43.9K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...