Taken----(Completed)

By Sophieboffie

(Sequel to SAVED, dont have to read but it would be advised) When Ashley is kidnapped as a child by her gran... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N- Characters??

Chapter 9

6.3K 340 14
By Sophieboffie

Ryan’s POV

I woke up to the sound of a car door slamming shut, cursing whoever was crazy enough to be awake at this hour. I dragged myself out of bed and jumped out of the window landing on the ground and shifted before taking off running, as I ran I picked up on Ash’s beautiful strawberry scent, it filled the air as if she’d just run through. I followed the trail she left behind until I found myself back at the pack house and it stopped.

I looked around and sniffed trying to find where she had gone and then I noticed a curtain on the second floor dancing in the wind, she had jumped up to her room, it made me proud thinking how strong and coordinated she must be to make the jump.

I shifted back and grabbed some basketball shorts pulling them on and walking inside and up to Ash’s room I knocked and walked in when I got no reply, I searched the room to find no trace of her.

Instantly my wolf was on high alert and I ran down the stairs trying to find if she was down there, I tried to mind link her but she was out of range, my wolf was cursing and howling in my head. I ran into Braydon’s office, “Dude have you seen Ash?” I asked quickly.

“No why?” he replied calmly “She’s not in her room and I can’t find her” instantly Braydon was up and on the phone and mind linking different people. Ash’s father Tobias walked in and sat down leisurely in an arm chair opposite the desk.

“So have you boys calmed down from yesterday?” He asked calm as ever, “Yes we are over that but now we can’t find Ashley” he stood up quickly and ran out of the room taking the quicker approach of talking to people.

“What?” Braydon said loudly into the phone, “Oh I see….Yeah okay…Are you sure that’s a good idea…Okay see you then…Bye” Braydon talked into the phone. “Who was that?” I asked quickly while still pacing. “Georgia…she said that Ash needed a break and so they went up the coast” I growled at his reply.

“Why would she need a break she is our mate” My wolf howled from my head, I agreed with him and continued to pace. “She said that they are having a girls day and then going clubbing” “WHAT!” I yelled my mate couldn’t go clubbing another man could touch her and I hadn’t marked her yet so anyone could.

“Yeah so Georgia said to chill out and then if you really want you could go to the club tonight” Braydon said I shook my head instantly “No, I’m going to the beach now and I'm going to bring her back before any sleazy guy can touch her at the club” I spat out angrily.

“No you are not and I can guarantee you that, because if you do I and my father and brother will hold you down and chain you with silver” I winced a little at the mention “Dude, let her live a little, shes eighteen and hasn’t ever had a drink or gone partying, she hasn’t experienced what it is like to be a teen” Braydon reasoned.

I nodded slowly and sat down heavily in the chair, by this time Tobias had come back in looking normal and calm again, Braydon must have linked him. “Why don’t we do some training to keep your mind off it, Dad needs the office today to research” Braydon grabbed my arm and pulled me outside and towards the enforcers.

We joined in training with the guys and did it the whole day until Braydon said it was time to get ready for the club. I ran inside and had a shower washing off the sweat and dirt that caked my face and body, I jumped out and put on some suit pants and a white button down shirt leaving it half open and walked downstairs after pulling on some shoes.

I hoisted myself up into the jeep commander and looked behind at the three various cars behind me filled with guys. I waited alone in the car another five minutes until Braydon came out dressed in a similar way to me, “Hurry up dude, you take longer than the girls” I yelled out the window grinning.

He jumped into the driver’s seat and pulled away from the curb,  it took us around twenty minutes to reach club Omega and before the car even stopped I was out and through the door. It was hard to distinguish different scents in here as they were mixed in with sweat and alcohol; I pushed my way through the crowds and onto the dance floor.

Finding her scent wasn’t as hard as I thought, I followed her scent and saw a guy running his hands up her body and grinding into her, a feral growl came from my chest and I ripped him from behind her and pushed him onto the floor.

“Get away from my mate” I ground out, the guy looked around 19 and had a stupid smile plastered on his face, “Dude we were just having some fun, anyway she enjoyed it” he spoke close to me I could smell the alcohol through his breath he was completely plastered.

“I doubt that, now go away before I kick your arse” I told him above the music, I quickly glanced back at Ash who was dancing again with a concerned look filling her face as she watched me and the guy. “You wouldn’t even be able to touch me” he drawled.

“You wanna bet” I said and reached out my hand and hit him over the head “Touch” I said raising my eyebrows. The guy ran at me drunkenly trying to hit me but I simply stepped out of the way and he stumbled to the floor, face planting.

I rolled my eyes and looked over to Ash who had disappeared, I followed her scent through the crowd which was extremely difficult and eventually found her at the bar ordering another round. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, “Might want to get those hands off, if my mate sees you his gonna hit you pretty hard” she said in a light and airy voice.

I turned her in my arms and pushed her against the bar, “Or you could just hit yourself that works fine, since you look just like him it would probably be the same, maybe not though I think he likes hitting people, you know he hit my brother, because he rescued me, I know right how stupid is that…anyway I think he might not want you holding me against the bar like this” she rambled in a drunk voice.

I chuckled a little at her state and let her go, she turned around and skulled two shots of vodka, she wobbled a bit and fell to the floor landing on her but, I couldn’t help myself as I burst out laughing. “Hey help a girl up” I pulled her up and held her arm allowing her to get control of her feet.

“Come on lets take you home” I walked her out of the club and toward the car, “No, nope, nah uh, I don’t think you should do that, I promise my mate is very protective a little phyco even” she said twirling her finger around her temple indicating insanity.

“I don’t think he’d mind me taking you home” she considered my statement with a look of complete concentration on her face and then spiked up “Well okay then” I helped her up into the jeep and buckled her seat belt for her.

“You know I can do that myself” she whined but I just looked up to her rolled my eyes and continued my work, I walked around to the driver’s side and pulled myself up and started the engine, “So bright eyes what’s your name?” she asked.

I laughed and looked over to her, she looked absolutely gorgeous in the green dress, it hugged her curves and fell loosely around to mid-thigh (PIC ON SIDE). “Ryan, gorgeous whats yours?” I said, “Oh My God, No way” she said slapping my arm “My mates name is Ryan as well, that is such a co-inkidink, my names Ashley” I nodded along as she rambled on about her mate who was actually me but she was so drunk she couldn’t tell.

When we arrived home I picked her up and put her over my shoulder, “So Ryan” she said rolling her ‘r’s she giggled it was the cutest noise I had ever heard. “How do you know where my house is…are you stalking me…or are you really smart…or maybe you already know me…did I already tell you…cause if I did I think I might be just a little bit tipsy” I couldn’t help the laugh that fell from my lips as she listed off possible options.

“Here we are” I said placing her at the door to her room, “Come inside” she said pulling me in after her and then placing a finger to my lips “you have to check the room for monsters” she whispered. I nodded and pretended to look around, “no-ones here I better go now…” I said but was quickly cut off “No please stay, the monster might come back, he keeps coming during the night…” she said with small tears coming to her eyes.

“Hey, hey don’t cry Ash I’ll stay with you” she touched her cheeks and looked at her tears with interest, “Thankyou Ryan” she whispered and got under the sheets pulling it close to her chin, I took off my shirt and got into bed next to her.

I pulled her body next to mine and kissed the sensitive spot between her neck and shoulder where my mark would eventually be, she shivered at my touch and I closed my eyes breathing in her scent I fell asleep.

A/N

Okay yeah just showing Ryan’s POV and a little bit of drunk Ashley hope you enjoyed I know its not all that good but bear with me it will hopefully get better anyway please comment and vote and fan.

Xx SophieBoffie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.4K 51
Hi I'm Angel, I have meet my mate but one morning find him making out with the pack slut. The bad thing is I'm pregnant later on when I find myself p...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
24.7K 1.3K 51
The Gallen family have certain rules to remain strong and powerful, rules that are expected to be upheld. Alcaeus is no exception especially after ta...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...