When I met you (Billdip)

Ally_Rehpic által

Bill Cypher x Dipper Pines.....❤️ Több

Chapter One: Birthday Necklace
Chapter Two: Talk To Me
Chapter Three: Please?
Chapter Four: Apologies
Chapter Five: Cute
Chapter Six: Playing with Fire
Chapter Seven: Love
Chapter Eight: I'm Not Losing You
Chapter Nine: Good Night
Chapter Ten: Nightmare And Coffee
Chapter Twelve: Sister?!
Chapter Twelve: Why?
Tell me or....i have to choose my self
Chapter Thirteen: A Dead Man
Chapter Fourteen: Back
WAIT WHAT?!

Chapter Eleven: Happy 14th Birthday

8.2K 276 80
Ally_Rehpic által

Dipper's P.O.V.

I woke up that next morning to a strong grip around me. I opened my eyes, all I saw was a bare chest. I felt hands move up my back to my shoulder blades. The touch gave me chills, the chest I was on moved to where the man sat up.
"Morning Pinetree..."
"Morning!" I sat up and kissed his cheek. 
"Let's go!"
"Where to?" Bill snapped his fingers and we were in our clothes.
"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise..." I nodded and gripped his hand. "You ready?" I nodded one more and in a few seconds, we were in hell.
"Why are we here?"
"Still a surprise!" I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened them later and sew we were in a ball room.
"Bill?"
"Yes my baby?"
"Can you tell me why we're here now?"
"We're here for your birthday!  Happy birthday baby!" Bill pulled me in for a long tender kiss. He pulled back and smiled at me, I smiled back. Bill push my brown hair behind my ear. "My dads hosting a ball tonight and that's why we're here!" I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around and saw the devil himself.
"Bill....Welcome home!" Bill shared a hug with him and Bill turned to me.
"Dad, this is my boyfriend Dipper."
"Oh, hello Pinetree..."
"Please don't call me that..." Bill wrapped an arm around me.
"Dad, I assume you have our room ready?" He nodded and lead us to a room with huge red doors. Bill opened it and let me walk in, him following behind. Once we were inside, Bill shut the door. "Pinetree you wanna take a bath with me?" I smiled and followed him to the bathroom. He started the bath and snapped his fingers, we were both naked. I bushed at Bill's well built body.
"You like what you see Pinetree?"
"S-Shut up!" I playfully hit his arm. Bill got in the bath gesturing for me to follow.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
89.9K 2.7K 19
So izuku has a crush on Katsuki(Phyfe,obviously ),and has been meaning to tell him ,but the day when Izuku was gonna announce his feelings to katsuki...
1.6M 92.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
92.4K 2.3K 18
[Completed!!!!!] This is a Dabi x Deku. This is a AU where Deku and Kacchan did grow up together but he met this boy named Dabi. He fell in love with...