Chapter Ten: Nightmare And Coffee

The Next Morning

Bill's P.O.V.

I woke up to a warm feeling on my chest. I looked down and saw Pinetree still asleep, I ran my hand through his hair. He shifted his position, whimpering softly.
"Pinetree?" I knew I had to go into his dream.

Dream
Dipper's P.O.V.

"Look Pinetree, you can't expect a demon who can't feel emotion to love you...Plus, I Never Loved You...." His words were like a knife through my heart.
"But Bill..."

Bill's P.O.V.

Oh my god! I would never do that to my Pinetree.... I have to wake him up...

Real world
Dipper's P.O.V.

I shot up in my bed pushing Bill's chest.
"Pinetree?"
"You jerk!" I slapped Bill.
"Pinetree it was a dream, I would never do that to you..." I smiled weakly at him.
"I'm sorry Bill..." I wrapped my hands around him.
"Baby, are you ok?" He kissed my cheek.
"Yeah, I love you..." I brought my lips to his and gently kissed him. I pulled back breathing heavily.
"Want to have breakfast?" I nodded my head and through on some clothes. Bill snapped his fingers and he was in clothes. We locked our hands together and started to the coffee shop.
"Starbucks!" I shouted and though my hands in the air. Bill chuckled and opened the door for me. "Such a gentleman..." I said sarcastically. I walked in and he followed.
"Table for two?" The waitress said perky. I nodded and she showed us to our table. "Your waitress will be here shortly to take your orders..." She walked back to where she was standing when we walked in. Our waitress came and took our orders, when she left Bill had a disused look on his face.
"Bill?"
"She going to ask you to come back later and then she going to kiss you..." Bill face was pale, soon my face was too.
"I wouldn't come back..." She came back with our coffee and donuts, she turned to me.
"Hey, could you come back at around four, I need some help moving. I know it's sudden and we just met but please. Oh and if you didn't catch my name, I'm Jen!" She smiled at me.
"Sorry Jen but..." I looked at Bill then back at her. "I have a date with my boyfriend..." I motioned towards Bill.
"Oh, I see...." She glared at me and Bill. She slammed the check to the table. "See you later gay faggits!" She walked off.