When Time Collides ★ [2] ✔

By -florianraven

★ WINNER OF THE SUPER FANFICTION AWARDS (BEST CAPTAIN AMERICA STORY) ★ Highest Ranking: ... More

Disclaimer
A Covert Mission
An Old Friend
History Can Be Painful
Well Sh-
The Empress
The Triskelion Patriarch
Elevator Throw Down
On The Run
A Road To Knowledge
Revelations
The Observatory
Comfort
Falcon
Round Two?
Everything Goes
A Time of Healing - Part One
A Time of Healing - Part Two
Attack on the Triskelion
To The End of The Line
All In The Open
He Is Coming
Return
Visions Are Mean
Girl Time
No Strings On Me
Ulterior Motive
You Made Your Choice
Together
Standoff
The Seeds of Evil
Safe House
Reality Check
Evolve
Vision
Asunder
Rampage and Chaos In Paradise's Evil Twin
Friends From The Big Leagues
Pandemonium
Rise Until Lambs Become Lions
Is The Elevator Worthy?
The Foreboding of A Deadly War
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Extra #1
Extra #2
Extra #3
POSTER

To My Beautiful Readers

6.3K 303 26
By -florianraven

Hello, my favourite people in the world! Thought you'd seen the last of me, huh?

I honestly cannot believe how much positive reception Out of Time and When Time Collides have received. I mean, heck, Out of Time just surpassed 100K reads! Holy moly! I never expected that to ever happen!

When I first decided to write a Marvel fanfiction, I have to admit that I was hesitant. I've always been hesitant when it comes to fanfiction. Until I joined Wattpad last August, I always said that I would never write it, as I thought that it was...well, thirsty trash. And then I read a Marvel fic here out of sheer curiosity, and it completely changed my view on this genre. I gained a new respect for (most) fanfictions. And I simply had to write one for myself.

I honestly had no idea how these stories were going to turn out: would people like my character? The story? Would it be too boring for people to hang around until the end? Would it be worth it?

I can say for sure that writing these stories have most definitely been worth it! The series hasn't even finished and I'm still absolutely thrilled that I've written the first two. I never, ever expected them to get as popular as they are in a short span of time. Heck, Out of Time began last October-November and now it's past 100K reads! And When Time Collides began in mid April and it's near 50K! How the heck is all this even possible?!

These stories would not have become what they are today if you, my amazing readers, would not have stayed on for the ride so far. I'm so thankful that you decided to take time and read these stories. I always worry that I'd never be able to produce something that you would like, more or less love, I still do every now and then. But your comments contradict that very strongly! And I'm so thankful for that. I've never had people love my work as all you have, and it is the best feeling in the world knowing that. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you've given me so far and in many more projects to come. I don't have enough chapters to dedicate to all 2.5K of you, but if I did I would do it faster than Deadpool can say, "Superhero landing!"

I shall see you all on July 4th for the release of The Path of Time.

Happy reading! Love you all! ❤️
~ Laura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.5K 41
❝They're a ghost story, you'll never find them.❞ IN WHICH A GHOST STORY OF A SUPER VILLAIN BECOMES AN AVENGER'S REALITY BOOKS ONE...
1.1M 28.8K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
2.7M 82.8K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
245K 4.8K 41
RANKED #1 IN #WINTERSOLDIERFANFIC and #BUCKYBARNESFANFIC Ranked #5 in #buckybarnesfanfic. Ranked #2 in #sergeantbarnes on 4th January, 2019. Ranked #...