Mickey's Lessons on Bad

By _Catalyst

{COMPLETED} ❝ Cause I want it bad, I want a bad girl, baby, bad I want a love that's crazy, yeah I want a b... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Lesson 1: Never Be On Time
Lesson 2: First Names Are So Overrated
Lesson 3: Lying Is Your BFF
Lesson 4: No Pain, No Gain
Lesson 5: Only Parties With Alcohol
Lesson 6: How To Pay Attention? You Don't
Lesson 7: It's Curses- Not Cusses
Lesson 8: Never Help Your Ex
Lesson 9: Hypocrites Deserves Smack-Downs
Lesson 10: Pick Up The Phone- Not
Lesson 11: One Point or Another, You Ditch
Lesson 12: Bad Is All In The Looks
Lesson 13: Reek With Dominance
Lesson 14: Who Cares?
Lesson 15: Screw Peer Pressure!
Lesson 16: Sarcasm... Everyone's Second Language
Lesson 17: Kiss Like You Have Just #1Nite
Lesson 18: The Arts of Tease and Flirt
Lesson 19: Threats Never Gets Old
Lesson 20: Seduce Me, Please
Lesson 21: Give Me The Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 23: Sneaky+Manipulative=Sexy
Lesson 24: Don't Mess With Minds
Lesson 25: Need Help? Get It
Lesson 26: Learn To Hide Things Better
Lesson 27: Do What You'll Regret
Lesson 28: Get Crazy In Front Of Crowds!
Lesson 29: No Invites Means Crashing
Lesson 30: Haters Have To Hate
Lesson 31: Disses Are For The Misses
Lesson 32: Be Rude, Show No Mercy
Lesson 33: Just Be You
All Lessons on Bad
Fun Facts of MLOB
Bonus Chapter: Mickey's p.o.v. (Lesson 27)

Lesson 22: Stand Up

1.1K 31 2
By _Catalyst

Rolling her eyes, Michelle walked down the halls with her two “bodyguards” towards social studies class. The urge to punch the twins was strong, but she fought the urge since she already punched them five times throughout the day.

       The moment the Malone brothers discovered Michelle’s new boyfriend, they went crazy. They purposely did their best to keep the new couple away from each other, neither liking the idea of their innocent Michelle dating the Mickey Varsity. So, there they were now– Michelle walking slightly in front of the boys that decided to quickly leave from lunch to change into black suits and shades to resemble actual bodyguards.

       Fortunately, their absence allowed Michelle and Mickey time alone to make out.

       Her lips twitched for a dark, but light smile at that thought about today’s lunch that ended barely five minutes ago. When Trevor and Tyler returned, they instantly found Mickey and Michelle, quickly pulled her away, and scolded her until Tami smacked their heads, claiming that they never had such a problem before. Each friend knew what secret they were sadly keeping from Tami, so Trevor lied that they found it disgusting to watch the two make out.

       At least I have social studies with Mickey, Michelle thought gleefully as she entered the classroom. To her surprise, instead of finding Logan sitting at the seat behind hers, Mickey sat there instead, texting on his phone. She didn’t waste time to ditch Tyler, seeing as Trevor wasn’t in their history class, and walk over to her seat.

       The moment she sat down, Mickey’s head snapped up and he grinned at her. “Hey, Angel,” he greeted, leaning towards her as indication for a kiss.

       Michelle was more than happy to give him one. She giggled and pressed her lips against his quickly. She pulled away, not that crazy about PDA in school, especially in a class with her ex-boyfriend. “Hey,” she greeted, slightly smirking.

       “How’s your bodyguards?” Mickey asked playfully, placing his phone on the desk, near his chest. He had no pockets since all he was wearing were sweats and a plain tee, much to Michelle’s dislike since it was getting colder. She couldn’t even take off her sweater at all during this time of the year.

       “Annoying,” she answered, looking over at where Tyler sat.

       He must’ve heard her reply, because Tyler looked over and shot her a grin before he turned towards a girl beside him and chatted with her.

       Michelle turned her head back towards Mickey, only to be taken by surprise when their lips met. She pulled her head away, blushing furiously. “What was that for her?” she murmured bashfully, tucking hair behind her ear.

       “You’re so cute when you get flustered like that.”

       Her blush deepened. “Shut up!”

       “Hey!”

       The couple looked up from each other to Logan O’Connors standing there, eyes narrowed at Mickey.

       Feeling nervous and surprised, Michelle bit down on her bottom lip. Her hands folded on her lap and eyes diverted elsewhere. This was the first time she wasn’t hanging around with Mickey just to get to Logan– no. She was now dating Mickey, not wanting him anymore. Michelle felt like she was betraying him and the love they had.

       Mickey, on the other hand, seemed happy to see Michelle’s ex. “What’s up, O’Connors?” he greeted cheerfully, smirking like a demon.

       “You’re in my seat,” Logan declared, narrowing his eyes even more.

       “Actually, this is my seat now,” Mickey stated with a deep, dark chuckle. “I talked to Mr. Russell and he seemed to be more than fine with me sitting here.”

       “That’s im–”

       “This is high school, stupid,” he interjected in a scoff. He rolled his eyes and leaned back into his seat. “Not some ER. It’s possible to ask for a change in seats– not like we actually need to ask.”

       “Yeah… he’s right. It’s not a big deal.”

       The boys’ eyes widened and snapped to Michelle, whose head was now raised and staring at them.

       “Plus, Logan,” Michelle added in a bittersweet voice, “Mickey’s my boyfriend. Go sit with some other girls that you actually have a chance with.” Her eyes bored into Logan’s, coldness that caused even Mickey to shiver edged in.

       Looking dumbfounded, Logan just gave a curt nod and walked away.

       “God. That was sexy,” Mickey muttered and Michelle could feel hands on her shoulders, massaging them. “Can’t deny, though... I was surprised you were even going to speak.”

       She looked over at him, unable to resist smiling at his smile. “Same.”

       The bell rang and the couple shared another kiss before class began. But, just a few minutes into the period, Michelle’s phone vibrated in her pocket and she discreetly took it out under her desk and checked the text message.

       Lssn 22; Stnd ^ 4 wht u blieve in

       Michelle bit back a smile and replied: Learn how to spell correctly!

       It didn’t take long for a response: Its clss tym, i hve no tym 4 spelling!

       “Mr. Varsity and Ms. Richmond, may you two place your phones in the bucket,” Mr. Russell said, suddenly standing beside Michelle with his phone bucket in hand.

       Face reddening, she slipped her phone into the bucket before Mickey did, not seeming embarrassed at all. She glanced back at him to see his head already lulled against the wall, eyes closed. But it was obvious he wasn’t sleeping when his right eye opened and winked at her before closing again.

       Since they weren’t across the room, able to flirt, Mickey could return to napping like he used to.

 *

“What is this?”

       “My father asked that we–”

       “Yes, I heard of the deal from my dad. But aren’t you with–”

       “My father requested that we date.”

       “What’s wrong with you?”

       “Um, nothing. Just forget about him. My father wants us to date.”

       “Are you sure you’re okay?”

 *

Mickey could’ve been playing Xbox at that moment. He could’ve been killing Ronnie and other of his friends. He could’ve been laughing along with them.

       But no.

       He was there laying on his couch, shirtless, with a hot brunette straddling his waist and making out with him. Her lips were masterminds, knowing his secret towards kisses on his neck. Mickey didn’t resist groaning when her lips nibbled the spot below his jaw. His weak spot.

       “I swear,” he said through a groan, his short nails digging into her hips, “for someone who isn’t very familiar with this part of a relationship, you’re perfect at it.” He involuntarily shivered at the contact of her nails softly scratching his back.

       Michelle pulled back so that she was hovering over him, her hair caging her face from sight until Mickey reached up and pushed all hair to one side of her head. “Really?” she asked shyly, biting her lower lip.

       “Why did you stop?” he had to whimper, pouting childishly.

       She laughed and switched positions so that she was sitting crisscross on his abs. “Oh, quit complaining,” she teased, flicking his forehead playfully. Michelle glanced at his large television with the game console already out, along with the remote controls. “Shouldn’t you be playing video games?”

       “I should, but doesn’t mean I have to.”

       Michelle rolled her eyes at his mocking tone and it caused him to grin. “I mean don’t you want to play with your friends?”

       Mickey’s grip on her hips tightened when he felt her try moving off of him. “I rather play with you,” he answered, taking his time in gliding his hands up and down, going underneath her shirt. Satisfaction he felt when she shivered herself. “Why? You not enjoying this?”

       “Oh, trust me,” she murmured, placing her hands on his chest. She leaned forward and slipped his legs to either side of his body until she was straddling his waist again– which he liked a lot. “I enjoy this a lot, but I heard you talking with your friends before and–”

       “They’re not important right now,” Mickey cut off, grinning. “I say let’s continue making out since I enjoy it… You enjoy it.”

       Giggles erupted from the beautiful girl straddling him. “I do enjoy it, but you should also give your friends some attention,” she stated, tilting her head to the side.

       “I rather not give them attention.”

       “Mickey, c’mon! I wanna see you play!” Michelle whimpered, pouting ever so cutely.

       He raised an eyebrow and pulled her down against his body, mumbling, “Weird for a girl to say.”

       He watched as heat rose to her cheeks, adding a reddish color. “I kinda find it interesting to watch people play video games,” she murmured, lifting a hand to scratch the back of her head. “And I thought guys liked playing video games almost all the time. That was the deal with the twins and Logan. I always ended up watching them pla–”

       Mickey quickly covered her lips with his hand, narrowing his eyes. “No mentioning him.” Then he peeled his hand from her mouth, softly smiling. “And if you want me to play, I can’t refuse.” With that, he sat up.

       Fortunate for his hold on her, Michelle just slipped to his lap. Their bodies clung to each other as her arms were around his neck, scared to fall backwards.

       “You sure you don’t want to continue making out?” Mickey asked in a low, husky voice as his lips brushed against hers. He didn’t want to chat or play or hang out with his friends. He wanted to just sit there, possibly make out, with his girlfriend. Mickey pulled a hand from her and ran it through her locks of brown. “Or at least we could sit here and just talk,” he added quietly, embarrassed of his suggestion.

       “C’mon!” she cried out loud, shocking him. She shoved his hands away and pulled herself off of him until she was standing in front of him. Michelle walked over to the wireless controllers, grabbed two of them, and tossed one to Mickey that he caught with ease. “If you’re going to be that much of a cry baby, I’ll just have to attempt playing with you.”

       A smile made its way to his lips as he watched Michelle sit beside him and lean back into the couch. He released a breath of air and placed his feet on the ground, scooting over to be next to his girlfriend. “Fine, but don’t cry when I kick your ass.”

       “Trust me, I’m well aware that I’m going to lose,” Michelle replied, giggling. Then, suddenly, she got up again and grabbed Mickey’s headset then brought it over to him, holding it out. “Isn’t this what you guys use to communicate?”

       Biting the inside of his cheek, Mickey stared at his girlfriend for a moment. Ever since they started dating, Michelle had been pushing him to become more friendly with his “friends”. She participated in things she normally wouldn’t do, just so that Mickey could hang out with his friends. He wasn’t sure of whether it was a message that he was coming onto her too much and that she doesn’t like it, or what. “Hey, I’m sorry.”

       Those blue orbs shone with shock as she looked over at him. “For what?”

       “Me coming on too strong on you,” Mickey answered, practically gnawing his inside cheek. “If you want me to back off and–”

       A burst of laughter stopped him from talking.

       His amber eyes widened then narrowed at his girlfriend as she hunched over, laughing. He was waiting for her to say something like, “Oh, you finally got it!” or “Took you that long to realize it?”. Those phrases seemed to be out of her character, but it didn’t stop Mickey from thinking of them.

       “Mickey,” Michelle breathed after her laughter slowed, placing a hand lightly on his cheek, “you’re not coming on too strong on me. We’re barely three days into dating and I’m just nervous already that I’ll be taking you away from your friends. I don’t want to be one of those girlfriends that have a lock on their boyfriends and what they do just so the boyfriends does what the girlfriends want.”

       Letting out a sigh of relief, Mickey smiled at her. “You know I’ll still do anything you want to do. I don’t want this relationship to be just based on me and my happiness. If you don’t wanna do something, you don’t have to.”

       “I know,” Michelle said gently, reaching out and grasping his hand. Something flashed through her eyes, but it was gone too fast for him to tell. “But you and your friends seems to do a lot of cool and fun things, so I don’t mind having this adrenaline rush.” Mockingness was found in her words by the end.

       “Hey! Don’t you mock me.” He flicked her forehead playfully.

       She laughed and shook her head, resting her head on his shoulder. “You know,” she murmured, “for the town’s notorious bad boy, you’re not so bad.”

       Only to you, Mickey mentally responded, resting his head on hers. Only to you… “Ready to lose?” he inquired playfully.

       “Only if you are!”

 *

Michelle rolled her eyes, but couldn’t resist smiling when Mickey burst into laughter for the fifth time since they started playing what she’s guessing is Call Of Duty. “Oh, stop it!” she hissed, giving his shoulder a shove. She couldn’t care less if he was laughing at her terrible gaming abilities, but she enjoyed listening to his laughter.

       “S-Sorry,” he stuttered through laughs, tears pricking his eyes. “You just suck at this game so much.”

       “How about I stop playing?” she suggested, biting her lower lip. “Your friends are even laughing.” She flickered to the headset draped around Mickey’s neck, the volume the highest it could be so she could hear Mickey’s friends’ laughter.

       He wiped his eyes and looked over at her apologetically, small chuckles still escaping his lips. “I’m sorry,” he apologized, stealing a kiss. “I haven’t laughed that much in a while.”

       “Ha, ha. Laugh at the person who doesn’t even know how to play the game,” Michelle retorted sarcastically, rolling her eyes, but kissing him nevertheless. “You guys are really mean.” She felt accomplished, knowing that she lightened up his mood this much.

       “Sorry,” a chorus of voices called out through the headset.

       Muting the headset and tossing it to the side, Mickey took the controller out of Michelle’s hand and placed it to the side. He then moved forwards until their bodies were clashed together and he pushed her down until her back hit the couch cushions. “Let’s do something else then,” Mickey said in a sweet whisper, his eyes staring right into hers. “Something you’re better at.”

       “Mickey,” Michelle murmured, gliding her hands over his back, “what about–”

       “Wanna play a board game?”

       Shock raced through her when he pulled himself off of her and walked into his closet. She pushed herself up, draped her arms over her legs, and stared at the closet, waiting for Mickey to emerge. She practically gawked at Mickey when seeing which boardgame he had in hand.

       Monopoly.

       “No.”

       He paused in step, raising an eyebrow. “What? You don’t want to play?” he asked, glancing down at the game in his hand then back up at her. “I can grab another game.”

       “Sorry,” Michelle apologized, furiously blushing. “I-I would love to play, but I have a terrible temper when it comes to Monopoly. What other games do you have?”

       “Wanna come in and check?”

       Not thinking of the hidden message behind his words, she stood up and walked over to the closet where Mickey was standing in front of. She stepped in first, almost taking a double take at the sight of the enormous walk-in-closet. Before she could make a comment, she was spun around and pushed up against a wall, a hard body covering hers and her arms being pinned over head.

       “You’re so easy to fool,” Mickey teased, looking down at her. He didn’t waste any time when capturing her lips.

       She giggled, kissing him back. In the back of her head, she wanted to burst into tears. Never before in her life did Michelle want to cry so badly, but she knew better and just enjoyed the kiss while it lasted.

       ...while it lasted…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
78.9K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
3.9M 150K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...
500K 14.6K 30
❝Sometimes, a bad boy can be good for a girl.❞ cover by: ParisLove- trailer by: novemberdreamer