Creepypasta Academy

By BloodDollRaven

IF YOU DON'T LIKE OVER POWERED CHARACTERS THEN THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU!! TW: Horror, body horror, violence... More

Creepypasta Academy Admission Letter
Chapter 1: Welcome New Students
Chapter 3: Lunch Time!
Chapter 4: Deadly Field Trips
Chapter 5: Let's Be Friends
Chapter 6: Why So Serious?-Alice Of Human Sacrifice
Chapter 7: I Can Put You To Sleep With My Lullaby -Harlie Johnson
Chapter 8: It's hot, I want to have a bath!"- Yuki The Countess
Chapter 9: It's Not Just A Storm-Broken
Chapter 10: Go To Sleep? How About I Put You To Sleep?!-Blood
Chapter 11: Mystery Is My Weapon, And Your Death-Scarlet The Unknown
Chapter 12: Crazy? I Just Like To Play With Fire!-Carrie
Chapter 13: Hunger And Insanity. . .The Perfect Match-Gluttony
Chapter 14: Even Dreams Can Be Deadly
Chapter 15: Insanity's Hatred Of Evil
Chapter 16: Harlie's Investigation
Chapter 17: Midnight Answer
Chapter 18: You're Not The Only One That Wants Her Dead
Chapter 19: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 20: Rescue Plan
Chapter 21: Creepypasta Academy (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Fighting For Their Lives (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Alice Vs. Raven (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Death Isn't Something We Can Control (Part 2)
Chapter 23: If You Can't Beat 'em, Join 'em

Chapter 2: Introducing The New Students; Unexpected Late Arrival

10.3K 293 108
By BloodDollRaven

"Alright, so I guess I underestimated you girls after all." Mr. Scare says to them. The students had been cleared out and the girls were led backstage so Mr. Scare can continue guiding the girls.

"To be a killer, one must always be underestimated. That way when the fun part comes. . .Well, we all know what happens after that." Alice says with her unfaltering smile. It seems frozen in place, which kind of creeps out the other girls, but they say nothing. Mr. Scare gulps at Alice's innocent look, but behind that innocence lies a true killer.

"He really did pick his new students well." Mr. Scare thinks to himself as he leads the girls towards their classroom. Their classmates waiting there for them.

"So, where are we going?" Scarlet questions as she puts her hands behind her head. The girls look around, trying to recall what Mr. Scare said about the hallway they are going through.

"I'm taking you to your class. The students are expectant to meet you all." He says it in a way to try to scare them, but they're unaffected, or at least some try to look it. Mr. Scare frowns to himself, and opens the door to the classroom where they are at.

The girls enter in such order: Alice, Harlie, Scarlet, and Broken. Someone flings a knife right at Alice's head, but she catches it with her index and middle finger. Her grin broadens, and her head twists in a very unnatural way. Making some pastas cringe at the cracking bones.

"Thanks for the present, but I already have a knife." Alice says as her eyes glow red and her sclera turns black. Mr. Scare takes the knife from Alice's hand, and gives the other students disapproving looks.

"Don't forget! The first rule in this Academy is: Don't kill your own kind, while in this Academy." He tells them seriously. No one answers. The girls were not aware that there were actual rules in a school of killers. They're not even sure if there is anyone that can actually enforce them.

"But killing is what we do best." One student answers him.

"Yes, Jeff, but that isn't here. Killing is meant for the outsiders. Or when you all graduate out of this place." Mr. Scare reminds him. Jeff rolls his unblinking eyes, and leans back against his chair.

"Anyway, girls let me introduce you to your classmates starting with Jeff, going down the rows from left to right." Mr. Scare tells the girls. "The next student is Eyeless Jack, Sally, BEN, Masky, Hoodie, Jane, Slenderman, Zalgo, Lost Silver, Laughing Jack, and Ticci Toby." He says pointing to each of the students. Some of them coming to the attention of three of the four girls. Alice being the only one, who doesn't see friends or foes, only targets.

"While we are at it, let me explain the rules to you girls: There is no killing your fellow members of this academy, no causing provocation with the intent to kill yourself or them, no escaping this academy, and absolutely no going to visit the Principal unless invited to do so." He tells them, the rules instantly cause annoyance with all of them. He ignores the looks of boredom or disgust of the rules and continues.

"Now, then I want all of you to listen to the introduction of each girl. We've heard their names and abilities, but let's hear their story." Mr. Scare says looking at the girls. We'll start with you, Ms. Johnson." Mr. Scare says looking over at Harlie. She frowns at the memory. She looks at the Pastas, and puts her hands behind her back making her look very formal.

"As you've heard, my name is Harlie Johnson. I'm only a human, but with the instincts of a killer. Which is a monster, as many of you know. As for my past well. . . I lived in a quiet town; far from any city. I was considered strange because of my personality and looks. My parents showed no concern for me and wanted to get rid of me. I would spend all day singing or practicing my violin when I wasn't working on school work. Only one person would talk to me in the entire school; and she wasn't even a true friend towards me. I felt as if the world despised me. One day I found a note; that ended up killing my mother while I was singing because my mother heard me. I finally saw my freedom from the town and took it. I left running as far as possible into the woods and away from the town without the knowledge of who killed my mother or where I was. Eventually while in another town a letter drifted into my hands and by curiosity I opened it. And that is how I came to stop here." Harlie tells the students. Mr. Scare nods his head.

"Any questions?" Mr. Scare questions his students. "Yes, Jeff?" Mr. Scare sees the white hand of the lazy student.

"Yeah, Harlie, was it? Why don't you sing your little song for us?" Jeff questions her. Daring her to do it.

"I cannot do that. It would mean your death." Harlie says quietly. And blushing at the thought of singing in a large crowd. Especially since half of the crowd could die.

"Why? You scared?" Jeff pesters her. She bites her lower lip, but refuses to give into his taunting.

"Jeffrey!" Mr. Scare yells at him.

"What?" He questions with a chuckle.

"If someone uses an ability that puts our students in jeopardy than it is banned from use unless told otherwise." Mr. Scare tells the rebellious student, sternly. "Sorry about that, Ms. Johnson. I'm sure we'll see your ability be put to good use soon. Next up is Ms. Scarlet." Mr. Scare says motioning for the blond girl to step forth.

Scarlet mover her eyes around the crowd, hiding herself from them until she gets to know who they are, and to see who is friend material. Until then she shall remain a mystery to them.

"My name is Scarlet the Unknown. I am human, but I was cursed with immortality." She says observing the silent crowd. "My story is really none of your concern. I won't get into detail, but what I can tell you is that I had a normal life once. By normal I mean I was judged and abused at school, but nobody would do a thing about it. Eventually I snapped, and started torturing the ones that tortured me. I found great pleasure in it. They never really know who killed them though. All they will remember even after death is their suffering." She says smiling, and her right eye slightly twitching in insanity. Alice giggles.

"My goodness, I like this girl too!" Scarlet casts her eyes at Alice, and doesn't like how untrustworthy she looks. Deciding then and there that Alice is someone she should avoid. With that far too innocent smile of hers.

"Yes, well any questions?" Mr. Scare questions his students again.

"Me." Silver calls out since he has no arms, so he couldn't raise his hand. The girls all look at the white skinned guy.

"Do you have any victims in mind?" He questions with his black eyes that bleed that try to show some sense of curiosity. His expression is sorrowful, but Scarlet feels this immediate attachment to him. Her heart pounds in the same manner that it does when she is torturing her victims. Yet it also feels sweeter and warmer.

"It's awful being tortured, isn't it?" Silver questions her with a sad smile. Scarlet looks away from his sad eyes, and lightly nods her head. She's sure that he can see them clearly.

"Whine. Whine. If you can't handle the pain, then you shouldn't be a killer." Laughing Jack says looking over at the armless guy sitting next to him. Silver casts his sad eyes towards the smiling gothic clown.

"What did I say about fighting?" Mr. Scare says beginning to lose his patience. Laughing Jack simply does as his name says, and laughs.

"Goodness gracious, you're all a bunch of headaches." Mr. Scare mumbles to himself, but audibly enough for his students to hear. "Alright, next student is Miss Broken." Mr. Scare says to the black-haired girl. Broken steps up, and puts on her broken mask over her eyes. Leaving only her mouth revealed.

"My name is Broken. You shall understand soon why. Human? Monster? It doesn't matter. I am simply a killer." Broken smiles as the topic she likes comes into play. "I was abused and abandoned by my parents in the woods on a cloudy day. Not too long after it started raining and lightning struck the tree closest to me and started a fire. I ran out of the woods and back to my house. I wanted revenge. Since they were about to kill me. I snuck in, grabbed a bat and a knife and killed them. I felt thrilled as they screamed from the torture. I loved it and it led to me wanting to feel the thrill more so I kept killing and killing." Broken explains with satisfaction. She jumps startled at the sound of thunder. She glares over at a laughing Alice.

"Oopsy, Broken isn't happy that I figured out her fear." Alice puts an innocent finger to her cheek. Broken feels the weight of her knife in her pocket. It's aching to be in Alice's chest, and Broken is more than happy to oblige.

Broken reaches into her pocket, and turns back to stab Alice. It hits her directly in the heart. Mr. Scare pulls Broken back, and Alice giggles, looking at the knife still in her chest. She looks at Broken's angered expression. Or rather her clenched jaw is the only thing she can really see that shows anger on her face.

"Why so serious? It was only a joke." Alice questions pulling out the knife like as if it were a small splinter on her skin, but blood starts pouring out as well. "Silly. You know it's not nice to stab other people. You could have killed me." Alice tosses the knife at Mr. Scare, who catches it.

"Alice, since you're new I'll let you off with a warning, but provoking students is also not tolerated. I just explained this!" He tells the smiling girl.

"Oh, yes. Please forgive me, Mr. Scare. I didn't mean to provoke anyone." She says with the most innocent sarcasm ever. Mr. Scare frowns, but ignores the irritating girl.

"You as well, Ms. Broken. Do not let other students provoke you like that." He says handing her knife back. She clenches the knife tightly, but says no more.

"Sorry about that students. Any questions for Ms. Broken?" Mr. Scare looks over at the students.

"Yes, Masky?" Mr. Scare answers the masked student as he sees his hand go up. His mask is very similar to Jane's which makes Broken curious about him.

"Why is your mask broken?" He questions her. Broken feels her rage subsiding at the sight of the masked boy.

"It is metaphoric for what I've felt since the day I was born." She explains to him with a smile.

"Why a mask? You don't have the face for a mask." Masky adds on. Broken looks at him surprised. If she didn't know any better, it sounded like he was calling her beautiful.

"Alright, our last student is Ms. Alice." Mr. Scare says a little hesitantly. He's worried about what might escape her mouth. She steps up as her dress sways around her. She twirls her finger around her brown hair. She observers the nervous crowd. She likes when she worries the people around her.

"My name is Alice of Human Sacrifice, any idea why?" Alice questions with a giggle. "Didn't think so." Alice walks in between the rows of tense students.

"What's my story? Let's see. Which one should I tell you? Hmmm, yeah, we'll go with the most recent one! I was abandoned as a baby since those previous egg and sperm donors knew I was evil to the core. They being my "mommy" and "daddy". I was found by another family that was desperate for a child. They raised me in affection." Alice stops next to Jeff, and hugs him, staining his back in blood. He arches his eyebrow in confusion.

"They raised me in honesty." She stops next to Jane. "You're hideous." She says giggling at the tense girl. Her gloved hands clench under her desk.

"They raised me in love." She stops next to Laughing Jack, and kisses his cheek. He stares a little surprised, but amused at the mad woman. She twirls around, drops of blood splattering the floor around her.

"Yet it didn't work out so well. Mommy two had a sister who came to visit. She was a witch you see. She could see the real me and tried to "send me back to Hell". Like as if I'm some silly demon. She did end up summoning one that ripped out the heart in this body." Alice puts a hand to where her heart should be. "I don't have one. I sure showed that demon. The place we were in burned and I took advantage of the commotion to kill mommy two and my adopted siblings." She says looking over at Broken, who is still watching the blood spilling out of Alice's closed over wound.

"How I got here is while I was on a sacrifice hunt. . .the victim had a letter on them, and I read it. Then a limo came for me, and brought me here with you all. I hope you've enjoyed my story. Let's be friends." Alice says looking at all of the uncomfortable students. Even Mr. Scare has to wipe sweat from his wrinkly brow.

"I'm afraid to ask, but any questions?" Mr. Scare questions his students. Alice rocks back and forth on her heels waiting for any questions.

"Oh dear. Yes, Laughing Jack?" Mr. Scare questions admirably at the brave student. Even Alice is left impressed by the daring, smiling student.

"Would you like some taffy, Alice?" He questions her. She looks at the candy in his hand. She steps up, and leans over him.

"Young girls shouldn't be taking candy from strangers." She says smiling into his bright silver eyes that smile right back at her reddish-brown eyes. Their smiles both remain in place. "But, Alice likes candy. I'll take it." She says taking the candy. Students look at her darkly. Having dark thoughts. She opens one, and tosses the wrapper into the trash can. She eats it, and smiles.

"Poison. My favorite flavor." She says taking more and more pieces. "Ah, yes. I forgot to mention that I've sacrificed other potential pastas. Their abilities are mine. I sacrificed one that was immune to poison, and that is why this is my favorite." Alice says finishing up the candy. She goes back to Laughing Jack, and kisses his pointy nose.

"I like you. Let's be friends." She says to him. His smile broadens, he ends up showing her his fangs.

"Let's be friends." He tells her. She giggles, and stands up straight.

"Yay, I have a friend." Alice says twirling back to stand next to the other girls.

"Well, if that's all then-" The lights go off in the class, and a flash from Mr. Scare's computer brings out a purple lightning bolt that aims right at Jeff The Killer. He stares shocked, but manages to stop the attacker with his knife.

The students stare at the scene as a red-haired cat girl comes into shape from what was once static. Her side ponytail slides over her glowing purple eyes before settling back in its proper place. The tie on her purple shirt sways from side to side. The girl glares furiously at Jeff, who can't show any other emotion other than a smile, and unblinking eyes.

"I've finally found you, Jeff. Now I can get you back for-" The girl is instantly wrapped and submitted by tentacles. Her hateful gaze travels towards the tall, faceless student holding her.

"Thank you, Slenderman." Mr. Scare says letting out a breath. "What is the meaning of this?! Who are you, and why are you attacking one of my students?!" Mr. Scare questions the new arrival.

A cloaked teacher steps in out of breath. They clear their throat, and near Mr. Scare. Whispering something for his ears only before leaving. Mr. Scare groans, and motions for Slenderman to bring her to him.

"You're a new student here, aren't you?" He questions the fuming girl. She glares, and nods her head. "What's your name, and why are you attacking Jeff?" He questions her.

"My name is Blood. I'm a cyber ghost. Why I'm attacking that bastard is because he freaking killed me!" She yells out, and glares back at Jeff, who tilts his head to the side.

"I've killed so many that I don't recall how they look." He says with a chuckle in his voice. Blood growls at him. Or rather, it comes out more as an angry cat hiss.

"What is the meaning of this? When was this?" Mr. Scare questions curiously. Blood looks back at him, and closes her eyes.

"It was just a regular day at home for me. I was on the computer late at night. At the time I didn't question why my parents never nagged me about going to bed, but I realized it the moment He stepped into my room. My screen was dark for a moment, so I saw his reflection. The knife aimed at me. I turned abruptly, but that mistake made the knife plunge right into my heart. It instantly killed me, and my soul went into my computer. I merged with my created character on the game I was playing, and now I look like this. I haven't forgotten his face, and I've killed anyone who supports him since then. Looking for him." Blood explains her story to them in anger.

"Not if I kill him first!" Jane says sitting up angered. "This bastard is my prey!" She says angrily to Blood. The girls glare at each other, but understand each other as well.

"No! No, killing allowed right now." Mr. Scare tells the girls sternly.

"It feels good to be loved by so many." Jeff says sarcastically.

"Shut up! For once can't you be serious about things?!" BEN questions finally speaking up. Recognizing the angry girl in his own travels through the computers of people, who dare try and search for him. They've never spoken, but he knows of her existence.

"Goodness. I need to talk to Principle Pasta about this. Slenderman. Bring this girl and Jeff with me. He complies, and wraps Jeff in his tentacle. The students all look at the leaving show. But they all jump as Alice laughs and claps.

"Best show ever! I want to see more. Boy this is going to be so fun!" Alice looks over at the crowd. "Why so serious people? I mean late arrivals are the best!" She says. A few of them see her ways amusing, and laugh, while those she's crossed badly simply frown at her fake innocence. Knowing not to go near the mad girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581 57 20
This is a more detailed version of my most famous Creepypasta story "Vicky Genocidal; The True Genocide". All events occurring in this story are cano...
2.5K 340 18
Set in 2023 on a parallel universe, fifteen patients in a drug experiment research facility have no choice but to fight against a mutated version of...
15.3K 240 155
I've seen a lot of these so I thought, why not make my own
64.6K 1.3K 13
Who needs sleep anyways ??