A New Family (KHR fanfiction...

Af Teiko_Kiyoshi

Himitsu Kakusa is a silent and shy person who never talks to anyone, she has no friends at all. She hides in... Mere

The Beginning of Everything
'Smoking Bomb Hayato' ?!
"Home"
The Past
(A/N)
Suspiciousness
Closer and Closer
Allies? and Love ?
The Varia
Hospital Boredom
(A/N)
The Varia Appears
Who?
Uncovered
New cover

Hitman-Chan

184 8 6
Af Teiko_Kiyoshi

And i got another part for you guys enjoy it and sorry for not updating in a while ^-^ i hope you enjoy !

'thoughts'

"speaking"

Namimori 7.10am

Himitsu's Pov.

I was jogging to school, its still early in the morning like always. The nap i got earlier was really refreshing i haven't slep that good in ages, well if it wasn't for the bad memories that came back.

Allthough the past days have been weird, i feel like somebody's watching me. I'll have to be more carefull with my actions from now on.

Namimori high school 7.30am

I entered through the front gates and saw that there where already more students. I avoided eye contact with all of them.

Don't ask me why but i always do this, i looked inside my class. I was being ignored, as always. I saw 'smoking bom Hayato' i'm still wondering what he's doing here.

I went over to Yamamoto-san and asked him."Neh Yamamoto-san since when is he in our class?" I asked him while pointing at Gokudera.

"Oh, Gokudera. He's been here for a while, i think you where asleep when he was being introduced." He answered.

"Ah arigatou." I thanked him and went over to my place. I think i will confront Gokudera at the end of the day.

I feel like revealing myself. 'Hihi, maybe.'

I seated myself and looked around the class, someone was looking at me. It was Sawada Tsunayoshi.

They call him dame-tsuna, and he has a crush on Kyoko-san. He's also been hanging out with Gokudera and Yamamoto.

I think he also talked Yamamoto out of his suicide atempt. I'm happy he was able to do that, i see Yamamoto as a friend. He's been friendly to me even if i don't always talk to him and he's one of the only one's in school that doesn't call me 'loner' or 'cursed'.

They call me cursed because of some rumours that are just so stupid. I'm trailing of what i was doing!

I looked right back at Sawada, he flinched and looked away immediatly. 'Hmmm why was he looking at me?' 

I'll have to find out later. The lesson started aaand i drifted of.

I woke up at lunch time and went up to the roof, i found Hibari napping there. Silently i placed his bento next to him and sat a little bit further away.

He woke in a few minutes and picked up the bento, opend it and began eating. I saw this sparkle in his eyes and was fairly suprised.

The whole school knows that he doesn't show his emotions and is mercyless. But you can never judge people truly without knowing them, like the saying goes you can't judge a book by its cover.

I smiled at him and continued eating, i'm satisfied with my day. But i still can't get that feeling of off me. 

After i finished my bento i decided to not spar with Hibari, the feeling still wasn't gone. I felt so unerved.

I looked around then i saw a three and it seemed like someone was in it, i slowly turned my face around and went to the stairs.

When i arrived in class i saw that all of them where busy chatting and stuff, i also saw Sawada, Yamamoto and Gokudera talk.

I don't know since when they became friends but i'm happy none of them are alone like me. I smiled their way, Yamamoto noticed and returned a grin.

This guys always made me happy , i guess he can make anyone smile even me who is said to be emotionless.

I sat down at my seat and the unexpected happend, Yamamoto came over to me.

"Yo!" He casually said, then i saw that Sawada and Gokudera where behind him.

"Yo, Yamamoto-san, Sawada-san and Gokudera-san." I greeted back, what where their motives of talking to me?

"How are you?" He said with his casual grin, was he trying to be casual? 'Whats happening?!!'

"Umm i'm fine, thanks." I replied, i don't even know what to say its not in my everyday routine to have a conversation.

I looked around the class all of them where glaring at me, i knew this was going to happen.

"I think we should stop talking, i don't want you to be hurt." I said to him while looking around the classroom.

Yamamoto looked at me and then around he noticed the glares i received, Sawada and Gokudera did the same.

Gokudera just glared back and Sawada flinched. What are they doing do they wanna get bullied to?

"Lets continue this later." Yamamoto said, he turned around and went to his seat. Sawada and Gokudera did the same.

Wow these three really do everything together. Then the stupid sensei came inside and i wanted sleep so naptime!

Then the bell woke me up and i almost fell out of my chair. I looked around the room, the stupid students where putting their books in their bags.

Now i hope you understand me but i have a grudge against every student on this school there may be exeptions but not much of them.

I started packing up my own books when i saw the trio coming over to me, seriously are they gonna be around me all the damn time.

"Yo, Kakusa-san.We're going to Tsuna's house wanna join us?" He asked me i looked at him, i was thinking.

I then looked over at Sawada he gave me a smile and nodded. 

"Oke why not." I said then i walked of with them to Sawada's house. 

These guys are more fun than i expected, Yamamoto even got a nickname from Gokudera. It was 'baseball freak', i found them funny and saw that Sawada sweatdropped much at their actions.

I guess this is a daily routine for him, then i looked over to him he gave me a smile. And i returned it. Who would guess they could warm up my frozen heart with just their antics ?

Nobody would've known. 

"You know you can call me Tsuna." Sawada said, he suprised me a little bit. I nodded at him and he gave another smile.

How many time's is he gonna smile? 'He's to bright for me give me sunglasses!'

We walked in a comfortable silence to his house, i liked this and wanted it to stay. Tho it suprised me that the two trouble makers where staying silent.

Then we entered his hous, Tsuna yelled 'Tadaima' and the other two 'Sorry for the intrusion'. I decided to do the same as the two and did my shoes of.

At this point i didn't care anymore what that sister would do to me, i was gonna enjoy this greatly. She could beat me up all she wanted i wouldn't care less at this point.

Then Tsuna's mother came and said: 'Okaeri, Tsu-kun!' With a gentle smile, Tsuna and his mother where alike and i smiled at this.

Then all of a sudden she grabbed Tsuna and both of them had their backs faced to us, i heard his mom whisper something.

I heard what she said it was: 'You brought a girl home Tsu-kun why didn't you say it earlier?'. I sweatdropped at what she said.

I saw Tsuna growing beet red and then he looked over at me, he mouthed 'Sorry'. I couldn't help but giggle, then Tsuna escaped his mothers grap and went upstairs with us.

I could hear a faint giggle from his mother while we where going up.

We entered his room and settled down, when al af the sudden he appeared. Reborn the greatest hitman in the world.

I've heard much of him, bad and good things. And most important of al he's and arcobaleno, i also respect him greatly as a 'colleague'.

I looked at him and he looked back, Tsuna started sweating. The room was tense and nobody said a word.

"Ciaossu." Reborn greeted in his squaky voice. 

"Konichiwa." I greeted back, right now i didn't have the motivation to keep my cover.

"Are you the one that has been observing me all day?" I asked him as i 'innocently' moved my head to the right.

He looked at me, the suspicion clearly show in his eyes.

"Yes." He simply answered. I guess he wasn't gonna make a fuss about it.

"H-How do you know?!" Tsuna asked in a slightly panicked voice.

"I felt as i had been stared at since i woke up this morning from my nap, the feeling was unbearable." I answered. 

"You're quite interesting you know, Himitsu Kakusa." He said, his fedora was shadowing his eyes.

The others had suspicious looks at me and didn't know what to say, well what do you say when Reborn says that somebody's interesting. You go run and hide?

I looked at the clock and felt my eyes widen, it was way to late right now. I quickly got up and scrambled out of the room.

I heard one of them call my name but i wasn't listening, i did my shoes on and got to the door. 

"Kakusa-san!" Tsuna called out, i looked at him and smiled apologetically at him.

"I have to go home now, my sisters probably waiting and she isn't very patient. I also have to prepare diner. I'm really sorry." I said to them and went out of the door.

I knew they where confused but i couldn't wait any longer, i said that i wouldn't regret it but i really do. Why am i so stupid?!

I ran home quickly without stopping.

And thats it for now, when will they discover who she truly is? Nobody knows hihi ^-^. Until next time, See ya (^0^)/

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

26.9K 683 23
When Fuji Sora was just seven years old he was kidnapped. Leaving his twin Syusuke and younger brother of one year Yuuta devastated. His parents sad...
1.5K 143 42
Kageyama likes his job. Sure, he works the early morning shifts at literally two in the morning, but he enjoys the tranquility of it all. It's never...
5.1K 247 30
himiko bakugou, daughter of masaru and mitsuki was gang r***d on her friends birthday by a secret society made by rich and spoiled brats. After that...