A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

Left Behind.

4.5K 116 112
By KimmiePines

Guysssss, I need fucking requests to write! I can't just do this on my own... 😔

But, on the bright side, IT'S WEEKEND!!

I can update finally, ughh

I mentally died at my first week of school.

Rly.

Enjoy!

~●~●~

Age: Hmm, 16? 17?

You and Dipper are best friends. Same school, same friends, probably the same costumes on Halloween! Your unbreakable friendship bond has reached into 5 years. Well, that's the problem. Friendship.

You already know the reason.

You both seemed to be afraid to break that bond that you can't confess even if you're comfortable with each other already. No subtle and obvious hints.

Every year, you and Dipper would celebrate your friendship anniversary by going to you two's favorite restaurant with cake and streamers. As a sign that that friendship will last forever.

You both wanted to break it, though, for somethng even more.

You and Dipper were very happy being friends forever. Your 6th friendship anniversary is coming up, and nothing could ever come in your way.

At least... that's what you thought.

Apparently, Dipper found a girl, your's and Dipper age and he's always hanging out with her, basically making you the third wheel.

You hated being the third wheel. All your friends were happy with their boyfriends. And you? A weirdo loner with only a friend that's hanging out with a new girl right now.

But you weren't worried. It's okay, as long as he shows up on the 6th friendshipversary. You smiled, and thought about the good thoughts.

●●

You already arrived at the restaurant. You brought your cake and set it down the table you and Dipper reserved, since you two were the restaurants' favorite customers. You shrugged off your small backpack and took your seat.

You got the chance to talk to Dipper last night, since you and him haven't had a valid conversation 'cause... y'know.

Thankfully, he agreed and almost forgot that it's yours' and his 6th friendshipversary.

Anyway, you sat there, waiting. You were rather getting impatient on waiting. You checked your phone, messaged your best friend and waited.

Hey, Dip. Wer are u right now? :(

It was 5 minutes before you heard a ringtone chime.

Sorry, Y/N. I have something to do before I go there... :( I'll be there as fast as I can. ;)

You frowned, he's never this late when it comes to important occasions.

You decided to call him. It rang. He answered.

"Hello--?" You were suddenly cut off by a frustrated Dipper.

"Y/N, I said don't disturb me right now! I'm sorry, but I promise I'll get there."

You were quiet, listening. What you heard immediately caught your attention.

"Dipper, c'mon! The movie's starting!"

A girl voice whined. Dipper shushed the girl and went back to his phone. You saw a fly, flying around the two tier cake. You fanned it away.

"I'll be there in... 5- 10- 15? 15 minutes. I promise, Y/N."

He repeated his promise. You nodded, lips twitching into a straight line. You glanced at the cake, fanning it at the same time.

"Bye, Y/N."

Dipper said, unusually quick, ending the phone after. You didn't even said goodbye.

●●

You sighed and looked at the phone clock. 9:10 pm...

You were here 7: 30 pm ago and still no Dipper. You played phone games, entertaining yourself and the waiter also suggested that you need to eat since it's already 2 hours and they know that you're super hungry right now, but you declined. You were waiting for your best friend.

You also planned to confess tonight.

But, sadly, you can't.

You sighed again, before your friend-- the manager of the restaurant-- approached you.

"Y/N. You need to eat." She begged for the 4th time. You shook your head, not bothering to look up at her.

"I need to wait for--"

"I don't care!" She snapped, which made you look at her this time. "You're gonna get sick and I don't want that to happen to you." She calmed down.

You did nothing, but the sound of grumbling from your stomach made the manager frown. "Here." She handed you your's and Dipper's favorite food to order there. You stared at the dish, before digging in.

●●

You burped quietly, indicating that you were so full. All that you ate were free, on the house according to your manager friend.

And still no Dipper.

You checked your phone again. 10:20.

You frowned more. Dipper didn't come.

Suddenly, fatigue took over your whole body from being so full. You yawned (admit it, you yawned after you read the word. 😂). I guess a nap wouldn't be bad.

You crossed your arms and placed it over the table and let your head fall onto it. You closed your eyes.

The cake was still untouched and uneaten.

●●

"Y/N. Oi, Y/N. Wake up!" Someone shook your shoulder, you slowly opened your eyes. The lights were off except for your table. You saw your friend, shaking you awake with a bag on her shoulder. She was concerned. You looked across your chair.

Empty.

"I'm closing up, want to come with?"

You shook your head. "No. I'm going to stay here. I'll come out eventually. Give me the keys." You demanded lazily, while showing your hand.

●●

You closed the restaurant at 3 am, still lifting your cake.

You came across a trash can. You furrowed your eyebrows and furiously attempting to stuff the cake inside.

But, you didn't.

Before you went home, you saw a glimpse of the Pines' household. You racewalked towards the front of the door and left the cake over their doormat.

You sighed and looked at the cake. It's slightly smudged but you didn't care. It was for nothing, anyways.

●●

The next morning, Mabel was instructed to fetch the daily mail outside. As she opened the door, she suddenly stepped the edge of the two tier (flavor) flavored cake by her rainbow- designed socks.

"What? Ew!" She whined. But when she realized that it's a cake, she gasped. "What the?" Mabel read the text in the cake.

Happy 6th Friendshipversary, Dippingsauce! :) May our friendship last forever!

From your best friend, (N/N)

After she read it, she gasped more loudly, as her mother asked her, walking to the doorframe where Mabel's at. "What's wrong, sweetie?" Mrs. Pines also read the text.

"Wow, it's already 6 years?"

"Mom, that's not the point! Maybe Dipper  didn't came last night!" Mabel exclaimed. She quickly ran upstairs, entering at her and his brother's room immediately. She brought the cake. It was heavy, though, but she managed.

"DIPPER PINES!" She shouted, eventually waking him up.

"What, what?!" He frantically sat up. "What now, Mabel? I haven't got any sleep last night from the movie. You know I went home 11 pm last night!" Dipper ranted, still sleep-deprived.

"Well, YOU SURE DIDN'T FORGOT YOU AND Y/N'S FRIENDSHIPVERSARY!!" She yelled sarcastically at his stupid brother. "YOU COMPLETELY LEFT HER THERE JUST TO GO WITH YOUR NEW FRIEND AT THE MOVIES!" She placed the cake on his bed.

Dipper saw the cake and immediately his eyes widened. "Crap."

"Yeah, crap."

A voice suddenly interrupted their argument. "Hey, don't swear, you two!"

Dipper and Mabel glanced at their closed door.

"Now. Go change and apologize to your best friend. You need to make up for Y/N from waiting on you." She demanded. Dipper quickly changed into his attire and ran downstairs, lifting the cake and immediately to the front door. Mabel explained the whole thing to their parents.

Dipper ran and ran, sweat beading on his forehead. He was breathing heavily, heart beating faster than ever. He was almost to your house.

It was the weekend, which means your parents were alone that time. He finally reached it, knocking on the door afterwards.

Dipper heard a person trudging down the steps of the stairs before someone opened it.

He saw you. You were wearing your outfit last night and your hair was messy. Your face was recently wet from crying your heart out last night. You didn't bother to clean yourself.

And you didn't bother to see the person in front of you right now.

"Y/N, I--"

You cut his sentence off by slamming the door. Before you went up the stairs again, there was that knock again.

You opened the door again, seeing his face pathetic face. "Listen, Y/N. I-I-I'm so, so sorry for last night. I'm sorry that I ditched you and forgot our friendship anniversary--"

"Friendshipversary."

"Right. Friendshipversary. Just-- I'm really, really sorry for leaving you alone." He finished.

You stayed quiet. You glanced at the cake he's holding, making him glanced at it too. "Happy 6th Friendshipversary..." Dipper greeted, smiling sadly.

You pointed your thumb behind your shoulder, gesturing him to come in since the neigbourhood was crowded.

"Sit." You commanded. You took the cake from him ans headed towards the large garbage can.

"What? Y/N. Y/N, d-don't throw that away!" Dipper begged.

You stopped, looking at him. "Why? It's not important anyway."

"No, it is important!"

"Fine. Take it. Friendship. Over." You simply said. You took your first step onto the staircase.

Dipper was shocked. He didn't knew he hurted you this far. He didn't knew what to do. He stopped. "Y/N, just tell me! What made you to be this mad at me?" He shouted, anger taking over him.

You turned to him, glaring. "You wanna know?! You wanna know that you were the one who broke my heart and you made me wait 8 hours on that restaurant! You just could've said that you can't come and you're with that stupid girl going to the movies!" You were in the verge of tears. "You're just saying promises when you can't even keep 'em! It's fine with me if you're with your girl! Just- just-- why on our special day?! We've been best friends for 6 years, Dipper! I can't believe you just ditched me out like that! Alone and miserable." You finished, sniffing.

Dipper stared at you before he was also angry. "That's what you always say!" He shouted, making an imitation of yourself.  "'We're best friends, Dipper.' 'I'm glad you're my best friend, Dipper.' 'YOU'RE MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD, DIPPER!' I can't stand it, Y/N! You only treat me as your best friend when I'm here, treating you as my more- than- friend! I'N ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU, Y/N! I ALWAYS HAD!"

This suddenly taking you both aback. Your face softened.

"You.. love me?"

Dipper blushed.

"Well.. yeah. I do," He hesitantly admitted. "Do you?"

You nodded, "Ever since I met you." You answered quietly.

"Then why didn't you told me?"

"Same question to you."

"I didn't had the courage to. You?"

"Me too."

Awkward silence engulfed the both of you afterwards. You looked at each other.

"I'm sorry." You both said at the same time. You and Dipper chuckled at that, remembering the moments you two shared; mimicking each other, going places together and doing things at the same time.

You sighed at the same time either, making you both curious and irritated.

"Stop copying me!"

"No, you stop copying me!"

"No, you!"

"No, you!"

You and Dipper said all at the same time.
After minutes,

"Wanna eat cake together?"

You both chuckled and sat on the couch, close.

●●

At the whole afternoon, you talked about the 6 years you've been best friends until today. When you asked about the girl, Dipper said he'll never hamg out with her again, and that made you happy.

You were close to finish eating the cake when Dipper suddenly asked,

"So, we're friends again?"

With a bit of discomfort in his voice.

"Uhh. No."

You answered, still looking on the ground.

He sighed, looking away.

"Perhaps... something more than that?"

Dipper looked at you, blushing. You were also blushing.

"Of- of- course!" He stuttered, making you giggle. "Then, it's official, huh? You're ny girlfriend now?"

You nodded, still grinning. "Okay..."

"Ok!"

"You're excited." You remarked.

"Of course! You're my girlfriend. Who wouldn't be happy and glad?"

You laughed. "Well... happy anniversary-- not friendshipversary anymore." You smiled.

"Happy anniversary, Y/N."

●●

↑↑ sucky ending and a new time skip! (●●) waaaaaahh! ●_●

2044 words...! Maybe? I dunno.

A/n:

Hey, readers! If you're waiting updates for my book and you're bored outta your mind, then read my 2nd or 3rd book!

✔ Penn Zero X Reader: The Hero Meets the Villain.

✔Randomness of KimmiePines

You'll absolutely enjoy them! Just go to  my profile and check out the bookzzz!

Thanks, bye!

KimmiePines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 859 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...
56.2K 1.6K 52
Please be warned! This story is pretty old and written by someone with limited writing experience! You have been warned. Hey Gravity Falls fans! If...
82.3K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...
304K 5.7K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...