1 Girl Who Make 13 Boys Fall...

Von svtsm17e

Hope you guys enjoy this The copy from first account @seventeen-sm17e ⭐Like ⭐Comment ⭐Share ⭐Follow my both a... Mehr

SEO MYUNG HO
P R O L O G U E
1 부
2 부
3 부
4 부
5 부
6 부
7 부
8 부
9 부
10 부
11 부
12 부
13 부
14 부
15 부
16 부
S E V E N T E E N
18 부
19 부
20 부 - T W O T E E N
21 부
22 부
23 부
24 부
Seventeen's ideal type
25 부
26 부
27 부
28 부
29 부
30 부
31 부
32 부
34 부
35 부
36 부
37 부
38 부
39 부
40 부
42 부
43 부
44 부
45 부
EPILOGUE

33 부

2.8K 64 16
Von svtsm17e

WOOZI/JIHOON'S

We are resting right now after how many rounds that we did practice for the SEOUL MUSIC AWARD..Sarang still practicing by herself..I went to my room and start continuing my work,composing for the concert and the award.But what the hell? I'm running of music notebook!! Forget it!! I went to Seungcheol-hyung to asked if he have some but he doesn't..I asked all of them but they don't have it..I walked pass by the practice room with Sarang is in there..I watched her secretly but I feel some burdened my back..Its to heavy!!! I looked who is on my back..it is Seungcheol-hyung and Wonwoo on his back..then Mingyu on Wonwoo and we secretly watch Sarang practicing.

"Yah Mingyu!! Stop moving can you?! You're too heavy! I'm gonna fall!!" Wonwoo-hyung whispering at Mingyu'"Mianhaeyo hyung" Mingyu said then Seungcheol elbowed them "Yah!! Shut UP!!!!" then they start pushing each other.I want to stay focused on Sarang..The song changed to 'Love yourself' by Justin Bieber!!! Yeay!! She love that song!! I really love Justin Bieber song too!! (a/n:but i don't like justin bieber.I'm kpopper!)

When I'm start to fanboying,I lost my balance because Seungcheol pushed me too hard and fell on my back.Then all of us start falling on each other and we groaned loudly."Ouh?! Hyung? Are you alright?" I heard a familiar girl voice from my beside and Sarang kneeling beside me."We are alright..Don't worry".I helped Wonwoo to stand up and Mingyu helped Seungcheol to stand up.They start running from me and Sarang and we stay there awkwardly.

"So!! Thank you so much Jihoon hyung because saved me in the haunted house..Its really scary because the clown want to kill me." Sarang said and make me flutter."Its okay..You're save now"

"But what are you doing at here?" she asked and walked into studio room."Um..I'm looking for music notebook but..they don't have it...So no I'm wandering" I replay and take a sit on the bench inside the studio room.The song still playing and I whispering slowly and follow the song.I looked at Sarang and she also do the same.She just sat on the floor but when our eyes met,we looked at the other place.But the second time,I looked at her but this time.I don't want to escape.I want to see her face.I smiled to her and she quickly stand up and took a mineral bottle and drank it up.She looked uneasy and start do some stretching."So you like this song?" I tried to asked her."Ouh? Oh..I like it"

"Jihoon-hyung!!Mwohae?! Come!! We need to continue our dance..Noona came back from cafe" Mingyu suddenly popped out behind the door.Then he smile brighter when he looked at Sarang and waved to her.Sarang waved back but I quickly pushed Mingyu who still waving at Sarang..I knocked his head "Yah!!! Faster!!!"

So I think should use a simple notebook for awhile..

*Readers's POV*

Sarang finished her practicing and heading to her friends place for rehersal."S.Coups hyung!! I'm heading to my friends place now!!"

"Right now? Okay! Make sure comeback here safely!!"Seungcheol answer and Sarang bowed to their dance teacher then wave to SEVENTEEN.She fixed her hat and plugged on her earphone.She listen to BAD-INFINITE and make a small dance with her hands.Then the music continue to Jam Jam-SEVENTEEN P.U while she got stuck in the bus because of traffic jam..She let out a small smile when she remember that mean of Jam jam is not the traffic jam,but its a toast jam..

Then she safely arrived at her friends place and its ended perfectly.She stopped at the cafe and buy some snack and drinks for SEVENTEEN.Beside the cafe,she found a stationary store and she remember about something.She entered store and search for the music notebook and smiling like and idiot if she sneak at the book.
'Jihoon must be happy' She thought.

Its getting let but she arrived at SEVENTEEN's studio to make some touch up.She hear the piano tone and she sneaking at the Jihoon's studio..Jihoon looked so drown in embracing each byte piano produced by him.He stopped playing as he realize that someone sneaking him.He gave a small smile and make Sarang flutter and stepped back faster and bumped with the table behind her.Her bag and the plastic that have the notebook dropped but Sarang didn't realize it and still rubbing his butt and her back because of the incident.Jihoon walked out of his room and pick up all of Sarang's things that out of her bag and he found the notebook..Sarang froze after she saw Jihoon hold the book but she stayed in silence.Jihoon looked at her with his smile that still doesn't disappeared from his mouth.He checking the note because he thought that Sarang is a composer to but in that book,there is no any keynote and still empty and clean..HE looked at Sarang but while Sarang asked "Where is all he hyung?" she stretch her neck,looking for the other."They went to restaurant and dropped at dorm for awhile."

"But why are you here?Why don't you join them?" she looked at Jhoon with a shocked expression. Jihoon shook his head,"I'm still working on my music.Its for Raina's Noona in the Sugar Man with Kye Bum Zu." Sarang satnd up and took the coffee that she bought earlier with the cheese stick as the snack.She head it in to Jihoon,"Here,eat this first before they returned back".She want to walked away but Jihoon grabbed her wrist."Perhaps,you bought this for me?" He looked at Sarang deeply and make Sarang feel uncontrolled."No!! Who said? Jeez..Puh-lease..I just want to.." before she ended her sentence,Jihoon crashed his lips onto her and make Sarang can't continue her word but her eyes became widen and she pushed Jihoon slightly.Sarang touched her lips as she still in shocked.Jihoon,who unbelief that he just kissed Sarang,start panic "Sorry,Sarang! Its just.."

'Sorry?'Sarang thought.'He said sorry? Why? He gonna say that it just and accident? its untrue? He never feel the same as me?' all of questions around Sarang's head and she took all her things and running to the practice room while Jihoon tried to chase her back as he want to explain what he gonna said.But it's too late.

Seungcheol accidently watched the scene while bringing Sarang and Jihoon's food with a pain heart.He tried to endured it but Jeonghan pushed him to go inside the studio.He looked at Jihoon with a jealous face and took Jihoon to somewhere place.

"What are you doing?!" Seungcheol asked Jihoon with a serious tone. Jihoon just keep in silence by staring seriously at Seungcheol.."I said,What are you doing?" Seungcheol asked him with a hard tone.

"Hmph,If I do that so,I think there is nothing to say because I like her!Whatever you said,I like her..Seriously " Jihoon answered coldly and pushed his hand inside his pants. Seungcheol get more hot "Dang it!!How could you!!" he pointed his finger then scream frustrated."Hyung,mianhaeyo but this time...I'm serious..But I don't want to brake our relationship..please..understand me hyung" he patted Seungcheol's shoulder and leave him behind while heading to his room.

Sarang still thinking about why did Jihoon said sorry to her earlier..Seriously she felt so frustrated when he said sorry about the kiss..its feel like Jihoon never thought that he will kiss her..Her mind keep working about it when Dino and Wonwoo entered the room with a scent of food surround the room.Wonwoo and Dino yelled her name while their hands shaking the plastic bags that full of carbonate water and chicken with bibimbap.

"FOOD!!!! Yes!! I love you guys!! You guys came in the right time!! I'm feel so hungry after brainstorming" as Sarang said that,Wonwoo and Dino smile awkwardly and acting cool while hand in the food.Sarang grabbed and took those two to sat with her."Sarang,What did you brainstorming for?" Dino asked her and Wonwoo nodded as he want to asked the same question.

"Nothings...Its about.....the formation!!!" she lied to them and acting nothing happened but a boiled egg crushed on her forehead and make she scream."Dino Hyung!!!" she stared angrily at Dino who smile like an idiot and wan to escape from Sarang.."Don't be mad...I just want to tried it on you at Sauna but we don't have so much time..So I saw these boiled eggs and want to tried it on you" he perfectly stopped Sarang after make the explanation while Wonwoo,eating the chicken with Joshua who nowhere just entered and eat her chicken.."HYUNG!! MY CHICKEN!!"

Jihoon arrived in front of Sarang's room but he saw that the others with her and Sarang chasing them while Joshua and Wonwoo still bit a peace of chicken while running and hiding behind Dino,so he decided to went back to his room the music notebook that Sarang bought to her.

*Sarang POV*

I can't sleep! Every corner on my bed,I turned around,flipped over,make a night exercise,watching the videos..but still,that fresh moment still popping out on my mind..Until it's morning..I fresh up and walked outside but a familiar small figured stopped me.

"Jihoon-hyung?"

"You know that you can call me oppa don't you?" he said as his smile appeared happily.."Lets go,and yeh! Good Morning!!" he grabbed my wrist and let it go..I walked beside him awkwardly and still remind about the kiss and the word 'Sorry'.and about the music notebook..I attempted to tell him about it.

"Um"we both said unison."You" and again..Then he let me to say it first.

"About the Music notebook,yeah it is true..I bought it to you"then I let him tell me what he gonna say.I hoped he will said that the kiss is not an accident.

"About the kiss....Actually I said sorry because,I'm afraid"

"Afraid?"

"Yeah,Afraid that you don't like either let me kiss you..so that is why I said Sorry earlier.I don't know is it an accident or not but my body just make it by themselve.You looked so cute when you fluttering and make me feel weird.But the most important" he stopped his track..I tried to remember every single bytes he said and make me waiting for the last word "Can you just be mine?"

_____________________________________________________________

muahahaha...sorry guys! cliffhanger!!

I just want to know the respond and this story will end SOON.I mean,there is still that b8tch okay..So,I'm gonna sleep as I need to do correction for 1000 copies of chemistry formula..Crazy right?

Then,I have a ton of homework even now I have eyesbag! Oh my god!!Kyaaaa!!and my first exam will be held on this first of March..

so,please leave a lot of comment and vote okay!!

and also,watch all of these videos!!! they know how to let me and CARATS die..

they still handsome and I love Jun even more!!! he taught me how to believe on myself!!!!

this part,Seungkwan's dream became true!! and all of them sooooooo cute!!!

again!! JUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE BOYS SERIOUSLY MAKE ME DYING!!!!!!!!!!

VERNON AND SEOKMIN/DOKYUM IDEAL TYPE!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAY THAT THIS IS YOU AND THE SARANG CHARACTER!!!

THEN CONGRATULATION FOR THE GRADUATION!! *start singing graduation song by BTS(Jimim,Jungkook and J-Hope)

they talked about the concert to much until I cried because I can't go to their concert and I FREAKING WANT TO WATCH ALL THE PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!

THEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPLET!!! DOKYUM,VERNON AND J-HOPE!!! they have a same personality and that is a goofy personalities!!! love you guys!! p/s:Whats wrong with Jungkook?

AND THANKS FOR 50K READERS!!!!! EVEN FOR THOSE GHOST READERS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU GUYS ALWAYS SUPPORT MY BOOK!! I WILL MAKE MORE EFFORT FOR IT!!!

SO LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

this is your present!! diva-boo(that can be dumb and hot) and Jihoon crack!!

I can't watch when his dancing!!! even laughing!! My Wooozi!!!!!

this crack awesome!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

356K 7.5K 106
Yoh bruhs. I just want to spread my hopeless imaginations to my fellow carats and kpoppers!!! YEAY!!! Status: Closed Cover by: Riah Start: November 2...
21K 787 22
Title says it all...
42.2K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
113K 2K 29
❛ 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧 ❜ [ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ! ] ▸ 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ▸ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧�...