Be My Boy

By Aisyah_stern

Yuuya Haibara have a little crush on Jin Kaidou.He really want to tell the truth to him.Will he tell it? More

You came back?!!!
Sorry Jin
A terrible Fever
I love you
Neko ear
Ban-san!!What are you trying to do
I hate you Ban-san
Nosebleed
Be my girlfriend
Watch a movie
Look at the stars
A mission
Electric shock
What are you guys doing
Jin's Overload
Sorry make you worried
Be careful
Don't do that Yuuya
Went to Nics
True or dare?
Your so stubborn
An accident but its worth it
An unexpected visitor
Yuuya's gift
Yuuya's gift part 2
Sleep over
Kiss
Don't tell anyone Hiro!!!
What just happen?!!
Go to the beach
If you want the medicine,kiss me
Jin-kun I...Want your hugs
Jin-kun....I want your hugs part 2
Don't do this!!!
Worried about you
A costume party
Ban...Don't do this
Jin,please don't die
Don't Kill Yourself
A secret between us
You have such a dirty mind
Jin,I wanna play with hot body
I just want you happy
Who are you?
Long time no see
A gift for my little childhood friend
Yuuya,why you are so sexy?
Thanks for kissing me
Jin's very scary anger
My little friend,don't cry
Fight with Jin
Fight with Jin part 2
You only need more love
I can't feel the love
What you guys want for a repay
A Date
Happy birthday
The secret of Jin's life
I'll fight for you
Went to a festival
Went to the festival part 2
Your naughtiness attitude last year
Triton's whispers
Can I cut my hair?
Went to the ocean
Pinch Hiro's cheeks
Yuuya's Diary
Accidentally Kick
Hiro's gift
I Hate You Jin
I Hate you Jin part 2
Don't cry my little baby
Your first word
Nightmares
Halo
King of the Ocean
King of the Forest
Cheated
Sorry baby
Author's note

Been control by San

217 4 0
By Aisyah_stern

Author's note

This story about after Izuma Eleven vs Danball Senki W.San came back to meet Hiro and his friends.San want to target the greatest LBX player and he found Jin.Jin been control by him.After a couple of hours,Jin have change.Hiro and his friends have to fight with him to make him be like himself once more.

Story begins...

Hiro and his friends were at Jin's house.Jin was in his room.He was searching something.Suddenly the room went dark."Yuuya!!Don't  make fun.Open the lights"."Who said I want make fun of you?"Then the light switch back on.He shocked.It wasn't Yuuya.It is San.Fran's friend."What do you want San?!!You didn't give up after fighting with you"

San pull out his hand and form a electronic ball.He throw it near Jin and the wall blow up.At the living room,Yuuya and the others hear the explosion.They ran up the stairs.They reach Jin's room and saw Jin was sitting on the floor shivering."San?!"Yell Kazuya.San look back and smile and them."Hello again everyone.I just came here to take one LBX player from you guys.I want the greatest LBX player ever"."But why you attacking me?!!"Yell Jin.San look at Jin.He make an evil face."Your the chosen one"Jin suddenly trap in a dark bubble.Jin tried to bang his way out but he can't."Get me out of here!!"Said Jin with a panicking voice."Where's your LBX Kaidou Jin?!"Ask San."I don't want to tell you where Triton is!!Get me out of here you moron!!"Yell Jin.There's something dark come from San.He fly to Jin and hold him by the neck."Tell me now!"Yell San."San!!!Let him go right now!!!!"Yell Yuuya.San look at him."I won't because I want to make him an evil LBX player that I can control.*Look at Jin*Tell me where's your LBX!"."I'll never tell you".San was very angry.He tighten his grib at Jin's neck."Tell me or I'll kill you in front of them"."Its is in my pocket"San make an evil smile."Good.I think its time to go"."What do you mean you wanna go?!!*Took out Odin MK2*Odin MK2!!"Yell Ban.San and Jin suddenly disappeared to no where.Everyone shocked.Yuuya walk to the hole on the wall that San have make.He look up at the sky and saw a floating ship."Guys come here hurry!!!"They ran up at Yuuya."Isn't that Fran's ship"."Yes it is"Said Ami"We have to-Ehh!!The ship have gone?!!!"."We need to find that ship and save Jin.Let's go to NICS now!!"Said Ban."Right!!"

In the ship,Jin slowly open his eyes.He's in a big cylinder container full with water.He was wearing a mask and there's a lot of tube on his body."Master!"Jin look at his shoulder.It was Triton."Are you okay?"He ask.Jin nodded."Yes I'm fine but can you help me get out of here?"."Sorry I can't.My weapon is over there on the desk.I try to free you but sorry"Said Triton.Jin shook his head and said"Its okay.You try your best"Suddenly they both hear San walking towards them.Triton hide at Jin's back collar."Have a nice sleep in the water?"Ask San to Jin.Jin glare at him."No.What do you want to do to me?Why I'm in here?"San fly to him."I just wanna change you"."Change me into what?Let me go!!"Said Jin.San make an evil face."Change you into an evil LBX player"San went to the controller and push a red button.The tube flow something dark red into Jin's body.Jin yell in pain.He tried to struggle free but he can't."What is this moron?!!!"Yell Jin.San laugh."Just a little dirty liquid for your body"Jin yell and groan more and more until he passed out.San use his powers to remove the tube from Jin.Triton slid down and hide in Jin's pants pocket."Have a nice sleep Kaidou Jin.Tonight I'm gonna do more extreme with you"San walk out of the room.Triton get out from the container and went to the controller.It put it hand on the controller and tried to contact NICS.

At NICS,Liu Bei and the other LBX were on the table while Yuuya and his friends at the meeting room.The screen pop out Triton.Liu Bei and Achilles D9 went to the screen."Where are you Triton?"Ask Liu Bei."Well,I'm at San's ship.Jin is passed out now.You need to tell Ban and the others!"Said Triton."But we can't tell them now.They will think something suspicious about us"Said Achilles D9."Or we could go there alone to save you two"Said Odin MK2.Suddenly Jeanne D saw Hiro,Ban and Ran behind the door.She took out her gun and make two shots at the door frame."What's the matter?"Ask Achilles D9."Your master and his friends are hearing the conversation.We need to go there as soon as possible"Said Jeanne D."Okay,Liu Bei you lead them.Meet me up here.Ride the riding sourcer.Triton over and out"Said Triton and the screen turn blank."Let's go and save Triton and Jin-san!!"."Right!!"

At San's ship,Triton was trying to wake Jin up.Jin finally awake."Triton,I'm so tired"Said Jin with a weak voice."I know but Liu Bei and the others will come to save us"."But why don't Yuuya and the others?"Ask Jin.Triton look down."We can't tell them.They will think something suspicious about us.I have sent the location to Mr.Uzaki so they came here to.I'm worried Liu Bei can't handle it".Jin smile a bit."Liu Bei just the same like Yuuya.He is brave but sometimes he kinda scared to do something alone.You need to guide him Triton"."I want to do the same like you when you guide Yuuya to the right path.Poor Yuuya.He must be so hurt last year.*Look at Jin*But when he found you,me and Liu Bei he become stronger."Said Triton."That nice you do that to Liu Bei.Yuuya said he want to be my strength"Said Jin and pat on Triton's head.Triton push his hand away."I know.Liu Bei also said he want to be strong like you master.Looks like you are his mentor".Jin blush a bit"Well,heh,I know Yuuya.He needs me to keep him save.He's afraid that the innovator tried to catch him and make him be a slave player"

Suddenly they both heard San coming.Triton hide in Jin's pocket while Jin pretend that he was asleep.San use his powers lift Jin up and put him on the bed.He then tied Jin to the bed so he can't escape.He syringe something to Jin's body.Jin suddenly awake and yell.San put something white in Jin's mouth and Jin gulped it.Jin stop yelling and groan in pain.He was sweating badly."Giving up?"Ask San to Jin.Jin look at him."I'll never give up"San was so angry.He elbow Jin's stomach.Jin yell in pain."Tell me,are you giving up?!"."No...I...Won't"San get up and sat beside him."Your so stubborn then I thought.In that case I have to be even more harder then you.San put another white liquid in Jin's mouth.He make Jin gulped it.He's body became thin.He walk away and leave Jin like that.Triton walk out and jump at Jin."Master!!"."Go call Ban.I don't know how much longer I can hold"Triton went to the controller and contact Liu Bei.

At the Duck Shuttle,Triton pop out at the screen."Triton!!"Yell Liu Bei.Everyone were shocked."Liu Bei,who did yo-"."Its a long story Yuuya-san.You guys have to hurry.San have push him until the limits.I don't know how much longer he can hold"Said Triton"I have sent the coordinate at Mr.Uzaki.Mr.Uzaki look at his computer"Got it Triton"."Good"Said Triton."How's Jin"Ask Achilles D9."Well he tried to hold the pain until you guys came here.I have to go.Triton over and out"The screen turn blank.Yuuya walk up at Liu Bei.Liu Bei look at him."Liu Bei,you have some explanations to do"."Well maybe later.We have to get there as soon as possible"Said Liu Bei with an angry voice.Yuuya sign"Your the same just like me Liu Bei"

Back at San's ship,Jin suddenly get up by its own.He went up to Triton and pick him up."Master!!What just-Oh no!!"Jin have finally been control by San.San walk up at him."Looks like my job here is done.Now I want to make some changes at you Triton.Jin follow me".He just nodded and follow him to the control room.Jin put Triton on the scanner.San use his powers to change Triton to a dark Triton."Stay here.I want to catch Ban and his friends"San use his powers once more to catch Duck Shuttle.He bring the Duck Shuttle into his ship.Metamo open the door and Yuuya walk out.He saw Jin and Triton."Jin!!"San stand in front of Jin."I have finally control him.Let's battle!"Said San and make a battle field underneath them.They all been carried up in the air with floating sourcer."Let's battle!!"Yell San and control Jin to throw Dark Triton to the battle field."Battle on!!!"Yell Yuuya.

"Odin MK2!"

"Achilles D9!"

"Minerva Kai!!"

"Go Achilles Deed!"

"Pandora!"

"Jeanne D!"

"Liu Bei!!"

"Vampire Cat!!"

All of the LBX were on the battle field."Triton what happen to you?!!"Yell Minerva Kai."Your an enemy.Destroy!"San control Jin to control Dark Triton to fight with them.At the same time Jin yell in pain."Jin!!"Yell Ban.Jin hold his head and fall down.He get up and everyone shock.He's pupil suddenly gone.Only his white eyes."Looks like I have control him successfully"Said San.Dark Triton slash at Pandora and Jeanne D making them break over.Jin yell in pain.Liu Bei don't want to see they both like that so as Yuuya."How could you...Do that to my one childhood friend?!!!!!"Yell Yuuya and suddenly he have overload.He control Liu Bei so fast."Yuuya,stop it!!"Yell Hiro.Yuuya didn't listen.Jin's hair become white once more.Jin yell louder and louder."What power he use?"Said San.He can't control Jin.Finally Dark Triton have break over.Yuuya passed out and so was Jin.San shocked and push Jin of the floating sourcer.Jin fall down."Da fuq you!!"Said Lui Bei"Everyone let's do a shield to save Jin"."Right!!"Liu Bei and the other LBX have make a shield.They save Jin."Thanks Liu Bei"Said Triton.They put Jin down.San have ran away.

Kazuya carried Yuuya while Jin been carried  by Cobra to the Duck Shuttle.At the Duck Shuttle Jin and Yuuya were laying side by side in a room."Guys can you guys leave us LBXs,Jin and Yuuya alone?"Ask Triton.Ban nodded."Sure why not.Let's go guys"When everyone is out,Liu Bei tried to wake Yuuya up."Master,master,wake up"Yuuya slowly open his eyes."Liu Bei*Shocked and get up*Where's Triton umm..I mean Jin?"."Shh..He's asleep beside you"Said Pandora.Yuuya look to his side.Jin sleep peacefully.Yuuya kiss his forehead.Suddenly Jin awake."Yuuya-kun,are you okay?"."I'm fine.Actually I have developed overload when I tried to save you.You look so thin then last time you been tortured by Takenashi"Jin slowly get up.He shocked a bit and smile."All the LBX are here.That's good"."We here because of you two Jin and Yuuya.Maybe later we tell our secret"Said Triton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 442 9
Tsuna likes Hibari but is having trouble confessing his feelings. Then he met this a guy name Mukuro just by coincidence. Hibari is also having his o...
2.5K 106 16
He wishes that those words are a lie. It would hurt a lot less if he is lying about loving him. But he was genuine and sincere in his confession, eve...
32.1K 1.1K 30
Tsukishima has been having a crush on hinata since the match of them on 3 x 3 , but hinata still doesnt know. One day, hinata wants to confess to som...
17.4K 726 10
Takao Kazunari's got a crush on the 'Shutoku's Yamato nadeshiko', Yang Luli. She's perfect in every ways; grades, looks, feminine skills, and sports...