Mendacity.

By smellmyintensebeauty

/mɛnˈdasəti/ In which two teenagers fall deeply in love. More

Chapter 1 - Introduction.
Chapter 2 - Changing clothes and Broken phones.
Chapter 3 - Black coffee and Cold Breezes.
Chapter 4 - Temple run and Midnight calls.
Chapter 5 - Professors and Invitations.
Chapter 6 - Fake smiles and Lipsticks.
Chapter 7 - Fights and Work.
Chapter 8 - Short walks and Arguments.
Chapter 9 - Back on track.
Chapter 10 - Fiancés and Magazines.
Chapter 11 - 20 questions.
Chapter 12 - Black Friday.
Chapter 13 - I didn't tell you anything.
Chapter 14 - Stacy's crush.
Chapter 15 - Smudged Mascara.
Chapter 16 - Forgive me?
Chapter 18 - Cheap outfits and curler wands.
Chapter 19 - Secret Revealed.
Chapter 20 - All The Way To Texas.
Chapter 21 - Not mine, not yours.

Chapter 17 - Gogglebox?

141 10 2
By smellmyintensebeauty

This chapter sucks.
::::::::::

I'm currently getting ready for tonight's date. Harry texted me several minutes ago
saying that we'll go watch a movie then have dinner at his place so I decided to put on a grey ACDC cropped shirt with an orange mini leather skirt and black lace-up heels. I leave my hair open and grab a black chocker and several rings and put them on. I grab a grey clutch and head outside. I begin walking towards Stacy's house and I stop in front of the gates, waiting for Harry's car to appear.

Harry's car appears shortly, he opens his door and walks towards me, holding a bouquet of red flowers.

"You look beautiful" he says, walking loser and kissing my left cheek

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself" I smile.

"These are for you"

"Thanks a lot, they're lovely" I say, holding the bouquet closer.

Harry then walks to the other side and opens the passenger door for me. He turns and walks to the drivers seat.

"Are you up for a horror movie" Harry asks, turning the radio on.

"Yes" I reply quickly.

"Alright because there's a horror movie that I really want to watch"

"I don't mind, I love horror films" I reply

"Great then"

::::::::::

Tonight's date was amazing. Harry dropped me several minutes ago and I still couldn't stop myself from looking at the picture that we took. Dinner was delicious and the movie was really good. I place the Polaroid picture in a box that's under the bed and head to the bathroom so I can remove the makeup that's on my face.

Ask enter my room I hear my phone beeping, signaling that I've received a test message.

Sophie : Tomorrow at 2:30 you and Bailey will have lunch at my place. No excuses. Love you and goodnight xo

I quickly type a text message saying that I'll be coming for sure before placing my phone on the bedside and getting under the blankets.

::::::::::

I wake up to the sun hitting my face, and birds chirping outside. I get up slowly and head to the bathroom, I decided to take a shower so I open my hair and take off my clothes before stepping in the bath. I open the Herbal Essence shampoo bottle and begin massaging my scalp. I then rinse the shampoo off and begin washing my body with the berry scented body wash. I turn the shower head off and grab a towel and put it around my body before leaving the bathroom and heading to my small room. I brush my hair and since its 11:47 I decided to just wear my pajamas and stay in bed until the clock hits 2:30.

After 45 minutes of watching social experiments on YouTube I decide to treat myself to a plate of pancakes. After getting the plate ready I add chocolate syrup and take the plate and head again to my room.

I spend another 15 minutes watching random YouTube videos then I decided to get ready for this afternoon. I grab a white shirt that says Balmain in gold, AllSaints Suede Levitt Skirt, Dior sunglasses (that I got as a gift from Sophia) and black Steve Madden sandals. I quickly brush through my tangled hair and then head outside. My parents have one long shift today so I don't have to tell them that I'm going to Sophie's. I grab the car keys and head outside. I turn the radio on and then decide to switch the radio off since I can't basically understand a word due to the old broken speakers.

I reach Sophie's place after 45 minutes of driving. I walk the short pathway and stand on the porch before knocking on the door. Sophie's mother, Kelly, opens the door greeting me with the warmest smile before embracing me with a hug.

"Zara, how are you darling" her mother asks, opening the shoe rack and taking out blue fluffy slippers for me.

"I'm doing fine, how are you" I ask her, placing my sandals in the shower rack and putting my foot in the warm slippers.

"I'm good, all good" she smiles warmly, "Sophie and Bailey are in the living room, they're waiting for you, darling"

"Alright, thanks a lot" I tell her before walking further into Sophie's sophisticated house.

"Oh my god, Zara" Sophie squeals before jumping from the couch and hugging me tightly

"It's been so long since I last say you" I tell her, hugging her as tight

"I know right, how have you been" she asks

"I'm good" I reply before taking a seat beside Bailey, hugging her too.

"I told my parents" Bailey says, slightly frowning.

"No you didn't" I exasperate

"I did, really"

"And what did they say" I ask

"They gave me money and asked me to leave" she says, tears forming in her eyes

"I'm so sorry, Bailey" I say before embracing her in a hug.

"It's alight, I'm good now" she smiles weakly

"And where are you staying" I ask. I wonder how careLess her parents are to let go of their daughter because she's pregnant. Yes, what she did was a mistake, a big fate mistake and she regrets what she has done so badly so the least they can do is be by her side.

"At a motel"

"You have to find a job, you know that right?", if she's going to live in a motel she has to work in order to afford money to pay for the place.

"I do, I'm inexperienced though so I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to find a decent job easily"

"Don't worry, you will" Sophie says, hugging her side.

"I hope Liam takes care of the baby. I don't know what I would do if he says he isn't responsible"

"We can just simply stab him in the eye if he says that and anyways stop letting the negative thoughts get to you, now let's go to the dining room, lunch is probably ready" Sophie says and with that we head to the dining room.

::::::::::

Lunch was great and the desserts were heavenly exquisite. It's ten past six and the day has gone great so far. We chose weird outfits from Sophie's walk in closet, that literally has every outfit you could ever dream of owning, and we took some pictures for memory. We painted each other's nails and we were challenged to draw the best winged eyeliner we could muster and Bailey won. We're currently in Sophie's massive purple and white room, watching Mean Girls.

45 minutes later, Bailey and I are standing on the porch thanking Sophie and her mother for everything before hugging them and leaving. I had to walk a lot in order to reach the old ratty car and my feet are killing me and the fact that I'll be driving for 45 minutes makes me want to just stop the car and sleep in it but nonetheless I start the engine and begin driving home.

Getting out of the car and walking up the stairs was a difficult challenge to me. As soon as I reach my room, I take off my sandals and just collapse on the bed, today has been a long day and although I enjoyed, the drive was really really exhausting. After 15 minutes of just lying on bed I decide to change, wash my face and put my hair in a bun. I turn the heater on and then get under the blankets.

5:20, from : Harry
Stacy?

I didn't realize that Harry has sent me a message until now so I decide to reply back.

8:13, to : Harry
Yes?

I decide to watch a YouTube video because despite me being tired, I just don't feel sleepy. As I open the YouTube app I notice a few new videos from youtubers and I decide to watch one

8:27, from : Harry
I was really bored so I decided to watch Orange Is The New Black and I was about to throw up. That series is really sexually-weird.

8:27, to : Harry
Hahaha. Try watching The Vampire Diaries, it's a great series!

8:28, from : Harry
I'd much rather watch Gogglebox, it's so funny

8:29, to : Harry
What the hell is Gogglebox?

8:29, from : Harry
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOGGLEBOX IS??

8:30, to : Harry
Nope. What is it?

8:30, from : Harry
I'm so disappointed in you.

8:31, to : Weirdo
Alright?

8:31, from : Weirdo
You have to watch it!!

8:32, to : Weirdo
I will

::::::::::

10:11, from : Weirdo
I watched several episodes of The Vampire Diaries anD YOU BLOODY RUINED MY LIFE! STEFAN AND THAT ELENA GIRL ARE BLOODY GOALS

10:12, to : Weirdo
omG RIGHT!!

10:13, from : Weirdo
I think I'll be spending the rest of my night watching TVD

10:14, to : Weirdo
You should!

10:14, from : Weirdo
And by the way, tomorrow we're having a small picnic :)

10:14, to : Weirdo
Aw :')

10:15, from : Weirdo
:))

10:15, to : Weirdo
Alright then! I'll head to bed now. See you tomorrow! x

10:15, from : Weirdo
Goodnight x

::::::::::

I'm currently getting ready for my picnic date with Harry. I'll be wearing a black chiffon Bardot bandeau top, bleach ripped mom shorts and my Adidas black and white sneakers and I'll be wearing my ASOS sunglasses as it's sunny outside. I quickly out my hair in a French braid as I'm alright late. I write a small note for my parents telling them I'm out with a university friend and head outside. I practically jog till Stacy's house because Harry said he's already there and as soon as I spot his car, he comes out of if and walks closer to me embracing me in a warm hug.

"You look beautiful" he smiles brightly

"You look good yourself" I smile back

He intertwines our fingers and walks towards the passenger seat, he opens my sorry before gesturing for me to go in, I whisper a small "thank you" before he closes the door and heads towards the drivers side.

The picnic is going great so far. Harry prepared some salami sandwiches that taste really good and he even squeezed some fresh orange juice this morning which is really nice of him. The weather is nice and everything seems so peaceful.

Harry all of a sudden grabs my hand and looks me in the eye. "You're truly beautiful. Your smile is gorgeous and your laugh makes my day. Your heart is so big and your eyes are a blessing. My life without you was truly and utterly horrible. Your presence makes me happy and when you're not around the only person I think of is you. I know I can count on you; you're my everything and what I'm about to say next is genuinely coming from the bottom of my heart, Zara"

He takes a deep breath and then says, "I love you"

::::::::::

RAMADAN MUBARAK to everyone who celebrates Ramadan!
,,
I just want to say I'm sorry for the most boring chapter ever. I didn't know what to write so that's why it's horrible but anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment!
Love  y'all,,
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 239 31
Harry Styles fanfiction❤️
6.3K 242 45
sex, alcohol and love. two teens who are, so in love.
671 3 61
373K 15.4K 30
in which a wealthy girl and a homeless boy fall miraculously in love.