What Happens in Vegas || Harl...

By Luissssaaa__

The next thing you know is your married in Vegas. Erica Miller and her two best best friends Lily Lopez and... More

Intro.
1. Vegas
2. The Boys
3. Married
4. Fear
5. Kiss
6.Why
7. Parents
8. Mom, Dad
9. Family
10. Beach
11. Choice
12. Two Is Better Than One
13. Club
14. Stacey Lennox
Father's Day | A Father-Daughter Love
Epilogue.
What Happens In London!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Sequel?

731 13 5
By Luissssaaa__

So I decide to end it at chapter fourteen because I'm planning to make a sequel for this book?

What do you guys think the title will be? I have some ideas in my head and the titles for you guys to choice from.

I will also be going through this book to fix some grammars and add more writing it so it can be a little more longer.

Title One: What Happens In London

Title Two: What Happens In Italy

Title Three: What Happens In New York

Out those three, whatever title wins the most will be the second book to What Happens In Vegas?

Start voting now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

41.8K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...
60.9K 719 26
Taylor Somers is the only Daughter of Richard Somers, one of the most powerful man in England & USA. All her life she tried her best to live up to he...
76.7K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
5.3M 42.1K 92
Maya Hartman was never into One Direction. The twenty-six year old girl, living alone in an apartment in New York City and working at a girls' clothi...