From Beginning to End

By DreamsAndAPen

Serena Quarie fell in love once. And after losing that love, she vowed never to do it again. Instead she sett... More

From Beginning to End
From Beginning to End:Chapter 2
From Beginning to End:Chapter 3
From Beginning to End:Chapter 4
From Beginning to End:Chapter 5
From Beginning to End:Chapter 6
From Beginning to End:Chapter 7
From Beginning to End:Chapter 8
From Beginning to End:Chapter 9
From Beginning to End:Chapter 11
From Beginning to End:Chapter 12
From Beginning to End:Chapter 13
From Beginning to End:Chapter 14
From Beginning to End:Chapter 15
From Beginning to End:Chapter 16
From Beginning to End:Chapter 17
From Beginning to End:Chapter 18
From Beginning to End:Chapter 19
From Beginning to End:Chapter 20
From Beginning to End:Chapter 21
From Beginning to End:Chapter 22
From Beginning to End:Chapter 23
From Beginning to End:Chapter 24

From Beginnign to End:Chapter 10

101 5 0
By DreamsAndAPen

OH my Gosh! Double digit chapters already I'm so happy. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I'll see you after the chapter. Be there and before you come comment, vote, and fan!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

I ring the doorbell, fixing my big purple bag on my arm along with everyother stuff I carried.I was about to ring again when the door flew open and revealed a tall, slim bruntette around her late thirties with her hair up and a delicate bun and wearing designer sweats. If it wasn't for the signs of aging, I would've thought she was just reaching her twenties.

"Hey girls," she smiled warmly at us. "You must be Serena, Tamara, and Kalee. I'm Kendra, Jenna's mom. Come on in."

We intered the big house and turned to her so she could show us where we go. "Jenna will be down in a sec. The other girls are not here yet. Thomas!"

The guy I recognized driving the Range Rover the day I arrived came around the door. He was holding a silver platter of mini muffins that looked like they just came out of the oven.

"Can you assist the girls upstairs, please?" Kendra asked plitely, but the trace of demanding in her voice.

"Of course," Thomas answered, his voice deep and gruff. "Folow me."

We followed Thomas down the first floor, which was probably the size of my first and second floor put thogether. We reached the steps. It curved somewhere upstairs which I guess led to the third floor.

Damn.

We reached the second floor where all the bedrooms were lined up. Honestly I din't know what to expect in Jenna's house but this was just over the top. The second floor seemed bigger than the first floor. And it smelled like lavendar and strawberries mixed with the baking smell of the muffins Thomas just cooked. It was heveanly.

"In here girls, go ahead."

I stepped forward since my friends decided to stay behind and let me do the work. They always did that when they feel uncomfortable, they just left it to me. I lifted my hand to knock but Thomas stopped me. "Just go in, she doesn't mind."

I silently opened the door and what I saw made me gasp. Jenna's room was almost a replica of my room. The only difference was my colors were purple and light blue and her colors were purple and pink with a touch of gray. I felt dumbfounded. She had the same purple rug but hers was gray. There was eight purple sleeping bags layed out in a cirlce on the floor.She had her room fashion themed but my was more simple. Hers was just colors everywhere. This felt so ironic, coinqedincal, and surreal at the same time.

I finally looked to Jenna. She was fishing around in her huge walk in closet. She came out with a confused look as if she didn't expect anyone to be in her room.

She put on a smile when she saw us. "Oh hey guys. Did Thomas bring you up here?"

I nodded and looked at the rectangular table fill with food and snacks accompined by the tray of muffins Thomas just put on the table. "Yeah."

"Oh okay. The girls are on their way, Marci's limo ran out of gas so they the driver had to go get the other one."

I blinked and looked at my friends. They seemed just as speechless as me.

"You guys can take the any sleeping bag with your first name initial on it."

I looked to the one with an S written in light purple glitter. Wow, this was...something. I mean I know they were rich but this house was elegant enough for the president to live in.

"Um," I heard Kalee said with a bit of bitterness in her voice. I knew she didn't want to be here and was only here to support me, but I'm just glad Tamara didn't say a word yet because God knows what will come out of the girl's moth tonight. "Which one is mine? There's two Ks."

"The one next to Serena's. I figured you would be more comfortable there. You guys can put your bags in the closet. I just made more space.

I wondered why she was being so nice. She could probably be two faced. I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I shook my head. I can't judge her alrady. I came here to see how she lives her life and so far she seems rich but shows it instead of verbally bragging. Hmm.

After everything was sorted we sat and Jenna joined us. We sat in quiet in second but then she spoke up. "Do you guys wanta change or anything?"

"Sure," Tamara answered simply, speaking for the first time since we entered the house.

"I'll come with you," I annouced. I didn't want her to put some poisonus stuff or trash her bathroom.

Kalee shot us a glance, not wanting to be left here alone. But I know how Kalee is. She can turn an awkward sitiuation any time. She just loves to have people back her up.

I shot her an apoligetic smile and headed after Tamara into the bathroom build inside the room. It was big enough to be a bedroom. In fact, I recognized it to be the same size as the nursery I had in an old home when I was little.

I started to fish around for my night clothes but Tamara just stood there taking deep breaths.

I laughed quietly. She's doing it just like Clifford had the day at the hospital.

"Its not funny. She's so fake. She's probably playing a joke on us. See Serena, I told you it was a bad idea to come!"

"Tamara lower voice," I whisper-yelled at her, stripping off my green sweatpants. "Just let everything go the way its suppose to. I told you, if she tries something we fight back."

"I'm not eating that food. God knows what could be in there."

"Tamara," I chuckled as I put on my baby blue shorts with pink hearts and white shooting stars. "She didn't poison the food. And those muffins look tempting so know I won't hold out."

"Yeah those gummy bears look delicious." She smiled as she took off het T shirt.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "Mhm. You know how much you love gummy bears."

She smiled back. "Yeah. So what's going on with you and Alex? You seem to hang out with him a lot. I know that's why you hardly hang out with us."

"What? That is not true. I hang out with you guys. Didn't we just go to the beach two weeks ago?"

"Exactly. Two weeks ago. That's a long time if you ask me."

"I was in a coma for a week!"

Tamara held up her hands. "I'm just saying. And when we went to the beach, we were suppose to go to dinner after. But you had plans with Alex. Which is not a bad thing. You guys could probably go out."

"Go out like what? Date or the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing?"

She shrugged and changed into her pajama bottoms. "Possibly the latter."

I shook my head, confused at why she even brought it up. But then I remembered my friends conversation about me moving on. I sighed. "Why do you guys want me to move on so bad?"

She didn't hesitatee to answer. "Because as much as all of us want him to, he's not coming back. And I don't want you to keep getting your hopes up that he will and then as more years go by he still is not back. What was it that you told him before he left?"

"I love you?"

"No. That phrase people use."

"If you love something let it go and if they love you they'll come back." I answered.

"That. If he loves you he'll come back. When he wants to. You can't control that."

I nodded glad she just proved my point. "Thank you. That's what I'm doing. Waiting for him. And when he comes there will be no boyfriends in the way."

She smiled and shook her head, knowing that I just found my way out of this conversation. "You just love to keep your head in the clouds, don't you?"

I smiled bak and nodded again. "Yep.

"C'mon lets go. Kalee will probably cut our heads off for keeping her alone for so long."

I laughed and followed her out of the bathroom. That so sounds like Kalee.

We came in the room and found the rest of the girls there all glittered up and seated in there inatialled sleeping bags. Jenna said something and everyone laughed, even Kalee. I guess she broke the ice pretty well.

"What's so funny?"

Kalee finished laughing and answered. "We're making fun of Kristen and Bruce. We think they had sex but she won't admit it."

"We didn't!" Kristen exclaimed. "I'm still a virgin." She declared proudly.

"That won't last long," Angela said as I stole a grape from the table. My sleeping bag was right next to it and the smell of the food was just too damn tempting. "Pretty soon you won't be one anymore. You'll leave all of us behind crying and ashamed while you suck on Bruce's manhood."

We started laughing at her dirty comment but I started choking on the grape as I took in what she just said. Tamara stopped laughing too, realizing it as well and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What did she mean leave all of them behind? ALL of them are virgins?!

Kalee, seated next to me started patting my back. Half of the grape came back up along with some unwanted mucus.

"I'm sorry what?" I managed. "Your... your all virgins?"

Jenna coked her head at me, confused. "Yeah why?"

"I... Its just..." You look like the kind of a girl that sleeps with a different guy each night, I added in my head. Aloud I said, "Your so pretty I'm surprised a guy hasn't gotten hard over you yet." At least that was the truth. She is pretty and I am VERY surprised she hasn't slept with anyone yet.

She beamed at my compliment, almost making me regret I ever said it. "Well I have had guys that wanted to go that far but I made a promise to myself I won't have sex until I'm married."

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it then opened it again but closed it again. "Oh." I said finally.

"Are..." Anglea started, staring me down, "are you saying you're not a virgin?"

I lost my breaath for a second. I didn't know wheter I should answer that or not. I mean what person would? But unfortuanately my hesitation gave it away. "Oh emm gee. You are!" Angela screched.Jenna stayed expresioneless, Marci rolled her eyes, and Kristen gaped at me.

"No way who was it?" Kristen asked, eyes sill wide and glossed lips open like a fish. I don't knowwho wears lipgloss to sleep but these girls just keep surprising me.

At that time Claire walked in. She was smiling and blushing, her phone tucked in her hands.

"Finished talking to you husband?" Angela joked. "I'm sure you enjoyed that phone sex."

Claire blushed harder and sat next to Kristen and Marci. "We were just saying goodnight. Shut up."

"After you reached climax," Angela teased.

We ll laughed and Kriten and Marci screamed eww. Cam was right. She was the funny one in the group, and no doubt Marci had proved herself to be the dumb blonde...without the blonde part.

"Ok Ok," Angela sobered up. "We were on Serena. Oh Claire you missed a big four one one. Serena lost her virginity to someone and we're trying to find out who."

"I bet it was Cam,"Marci spoke up. Jenna snickered but covered her mouth and converted it into a cough.

Tamara gaped so wide her mouth looked as if it might fall off. Kalee's expression pretty much mirrored Tamara's exprssion. I had no idea what I looked like but I'm sure it was a mixture of shocked, bewildered, confused, and more shocked. "W-what? Exuse me?"

She shruged and checked her nails. "I'm just saying, he did say you guys dated. And you guys are close so you guys probably didplay in bed."

Claire looked angry but then looked as if she was about to cry. I was jsut pissed off. "Ok first of all you better shut your mouth before its shut for you. You have no idea who I am and..."

"No you don't know who I am," She snapped standing up, "Don't except to just waltz in here with your city gettho self and try to steal my friend's boyfriend away from her."

"Stealing her boyfriend?" I stood up too. "How am I trying to still Cam? Please explain that to me."

"So your saying whenever you see him you don't kiss his cheek and call him Cammie or always texting him when she's on the phone with him?" She narrowed her eyes. "Yeah I'm there when she's talking to him. She loves him and I love Chris but you can't stand someone look at someone else with love. You are such a boyfriend stealer."

"Boyfriend stealer? Boyfriend stealer?" I screeched, my voice getting louder with each word. "Cam is one of my best friend and you think I'm trying to steal him from her?! And Chris. Chris! Dammit of all people Chris! I love both of them as brothers. And what would you know about love. You probably move on from boy to boy and declare you love him. You have no idea what love feels like! You have no FUCKING idea how much it HURTS! And you think you love Chris?! Don' you ever accuse me of stealiing someone. Don't you ever!" I was practically screaming at the top of my lungs. When I was done with my little blow up I stomped into the bathroom. I

I slid to the floor and covered my face with my hand but my cheek was wet. I didn't even know I was crying? It just hurt to be accused of stealing someone away from someone whem someone was taken away from me. Nathan was my life. He changed me but still loved the real me. The stubborn, argumentive, competitive,over- confident me. I seemed to cry harder as I thought of this.

There was a light knock on the door and I opened it a creak, expecting it to be Tamara or maybe Kalee. I could use some serious friend talk right now. But it was Jenna in her silk shorts and cotton tank top with shiny lipgloss.

I stopped crying for a second, surprised to see her standing here. I quickly wiped my cheeks. I knew crying was not always a form of weakness (lesson from Nathan) but in front of An opponent, or even semi-oppenent, it was definately weakness.

"Hey," she said as she sat down nest to me.

We sat in quiet for a moment. "I kicked her out you know," she finally said. "If... that makes you feel better."

I looked at her awhile and started bawling again. I'm not sure how long it was I was crying but when I was done Jenna was patting my back and my head was on her shoulder.Oh my Gosh this creepy.

I lifted my head and looked at her. She stared back at me with her huge gray-green eyes. Why did she stay here with me. I honestly didn't know how to feel about her anymore.

"I'm so sorry," i started. But she stopped me with her hand.

Its Ok," she said. "I don't mind. Its actually a good feeling to do something nice to someone I'm not suppose to like." She smiled and I found myself smiling back.

"Thanks." I sighed and wiped some last tears.

"No problem. So, um, that back there. That wasn't just a comeback. That was something...deep. Do you wanta talk about it?"

I shrugged. "Its no big deal. I just had... this boyfriend that um I kinda lost."

"Like lost? What do you mean?"

"Its... We weren't allowed to go out anymore."

"You wanta... you wanta talk about it?"

I hestitated but then I shrugged. "Sure whatever."

"Come on lets go out side. We can eat muffins while you tell the story. I saw you eyeying them."

I laughed and washed my face. Then I went outside with her. Everyone stopped talking when we came in. Jenna snapped her fingers. "Hello, we know we're pretty but no need to stare."

I smirked and shook my head. I couldn't understand her but she was definately one of a kind.

"Ok you guys Serena is gonna tell us her story about her lost love. So gather your snacks and lets listen to some romance."

Tamara and Kalee raised her eyebrows at me but didn't protest. I was glad Marci wasn't here because I couldn't stand her eyerolling. We got settled and before I could start Claire spoke up. "I'm sorry. I got jealous of you and Cam but I didn't mean for it to turn out like that." She looked down as she spoke. "Anyway I'm sorry. I believe you guys are just friends. Its just---"

"Claie stop rambling," Angela snapped. "Serena is your hair three different colors?" She asked out of the blue.

"What?" I instinctively reached up and touched my hair.

"Well its just that your hair is black then brown then red. Whats going on there and why do you have weave on."

I blinked. "My hair is black with natural brown highlights and I added the red a few years ago."

"Are you black?"

I blinked again. Really, the girl has no shame. "Part. I'm Jamaican and Indian. My grandmother from my mom's side is Indian but my mom was born here and my dad is full on Jamaican."

Jenna and Kristen nodded thoughtfully. "Wierd match," Kristen said alast. "You don't look black at all. Your skin is so light. Is your hair rough and short. Is that why your wearing weave?"

I shook my head. "No I'm taking my perm out and I need my hair to grow."

Kristen was about to start something when Jenna interrupted. "Can she get on with the story please. We can talk about her genes when we're doing each others hair." She turned to me. "Please begin."

I cleared my throat. "So it all begin that night..."

-----------------------

Hey hey hey. its finally time for the story of Serena and Nathan!!!! Weeee I'm so excited. This was the main reason I wanted to reach here so fsast. Now for a heads up. the story will be told in formal written form. It will give hidden thoughts but it will NOT have Nathan's point of view. Sodont be disappointed if there isnt any. See you next time in Serena and Nathan's world and don't forget to comment vote and fan. Like if you like. But only if you like. Love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 28
Have you ever had a crush on someone and no matter how hard you try you just can't get over it? Lexi Blue has had this problem from the moment she la...
53.3K 828 18
Serena has always had a hard life. Her parents and brother despise her and she has not friends. Oh... and she can also tell when people are about to...
15.3K 132 47
http://youtu.be/evrDr_uiHEM Serena meet JC Caylen as a fan girl and they quickly fell in love! Based on true events every time something bad happens...
730 30 50
Addison wabash is in her senior year of high school just having fun as a teenager with her three best friends not really worried about guys. What ha...