Joy & Difficulty.

By Brit808

"Joy is the best makeup." Cat Glover as Joy Lockley PRN as himself. More

Unequally Yoked
Parade
Unhealthy Obsession
Sprung
REAL INTENT
Joy
Difficulty
SnEAk pEAk
Love Me...
I Love You

Take Me Away!

1.7K 76 123
By Brit808

 ✯

 II

I felt him grip my waist before I could stand to my feet.

"Joy."

I glared at him over my shoulder. When I turned his expression wasn't as hard, but I didn't care.

"What?" My voice was harsh.

"Where are you going?"

"Does it matter?" I asked trying to move his hand, he held a death grip on my waist.

He just stared back with a straight face.

"Yes."

"You just told me to get out!" I yelled incredulously.

"No I didn't I said if you don't care leave." He said, not getting loud with me.

"So I'm leaving." I spat.

"Why wait until I come home if you don't care?"

I hated when he tried to analyze shit.

"I don't know, but here's your key asshole." I said, angrily fidgeting with my key chain.

"Obviously you care."

I closed my eyes briefly and sighed, sadly knowing he was right.

I hated the feeling, wanting this whole 'relationship' to end but knowing it wouldn't...

I was too weak.

"No. I don't want it."

"Why wouldn't you want your house key?"

"I told you I got this place for you and me. It's on you, if you don't want to stay here."

"Whatever."

"I'm good enough to fuck but not good enough to live with, huh?" He jeered, a mixture of annoyance and anger shook his voice.

"Don't try to turn this around,"I said pointing towards his face.

"Ain't nobody trying to turn shit around but you. It ain't my fault you don't want to stay here. I told you I was out when I called you earlier. You knew that. You decided to come here at that moment. You could've waited till later-"

"That's the point! I shouldn't have to wait all the damn time."

"I know and I'm sorry, but you knew how busy I was when started this." Prince said letting go of my waist.

"You should have never called me since your too busy for me."

"Obviously I'm not."

"What is it that's so obvious Prince?"

"I'm here ain't I, I'm not too busy for you."

"You live here." I spat.

"Yeah. But I'm here to chill with you. I could be anywhere else."

"You were going to come here anyway eventually, probably with one of your hoes."

"You know I don't sleep here every night...and why would I bring somebody to our bed?"

"Your right, you'd probably would be at the hoes house. I hope you know AIDS is spreading fast."

"Joy..." He sighed. "Don't do this." His features softened, I watched as he scooted over to cup my face. "You know I'm sorry, I even picked a present up for you. Come here." He patted the space next to him.

I shook my head no. "You just told me to go away."

"I don't want you to go away. Damn." He said reaching into his jacket pocket. I watched as a rectangular black box emerged. My eyes widened wondering what it could be.

"And just like that......"He laughed at my expression. "...you ain't mad no more, huh. Spoiled self."

"Here." He said opening my clinched fist to place the suede box in it.

My eyes tentatively dropped from his, down to the box before taking the top off and peeling back the clear paper.

He sat there with a silly grin as I admired the object.

"Uh uh is that smile?" He asked turning to ask the air.

My eyes immediately gravitated to the P shaped pendant. It was golden with small purple jewels throughout the center of the letter. The necklace was beautiful, it matched the corny little 'P' earrings he'd gotten me for his birthday. Yes, you read that correctly, this man gave away gifts for his birthday. I looked up to meet his smile. I liked the necklace but it was getting annoying how he wanted me to wear his damn initial. Sly bastard, I thought.

"Merry Christmas." His voice told me he knew I wasn't mad anymore.

"Thank you." I said, giving in to his gesture, leaning in to kiss his soft lips.

"Dang. I can't get a Merry Christmas back?" He smirked, pulling away before I could.

"Merry Christmas...and you can get a lot more than that." I grinned, sitting my purse and keys down. 

I gestured for him to lay across the bed.

"Hold on, at least let me put it on you first."

"Ok."

"If I would've known this would do the trick I would've had it out as soon as I came in." He chuckled. "Where are my ear rings by the way?"

"I don't wear those everyday, you know?"

"Sure." He rolled his eyes.

He reached around me and struggled to clasp the necklace. When he finally did I told him to lay down again.

"Why?" He grinned innocently.

"Just lay down."

"Ok, mama."

"You ain't innocent."

"Be gentle with me, I am a little guy."

"You ain't little either." I said, gripping his sensitive member.

He let out a loud shaky moan and a childish grin turned devious.

"What?" It was my turn to play innocent.

"Just take my pants off." He laughed.

I did, I slid his pants off as slowly as possible, as he sighed in frustration deciding to throw his jacket off. And unbutton his shirt further than it already was. I jerked the pants off once they were around his ankles.

"I'm glad you decided to stop teasing."

He shouldn't have said anything.

I reached though his boxers and groped him up and down. While my other hand palmed his chest, enjoying the contrast of my smooth hand against his hair.

I kissed his collarbone, right before he bucked his hips. Trying to tell me to take them off. I laughed out loud at his desperation.

"Your no fun." I laughed quietly.

"Take them off." His eyes were closed shut.

"No."

"Joy!"

"Alright, alright...but look at me." I laughed.

It didn't take long until he opened his eyes, to stare into mine.

I jerked his boxers off forcibly. Causing him to buck his eyes and groan in pain.

"Ouch, watch it!" He jerked his erection, which was now red from my sudden movement.

"That was a mistake...but that's what you get." I spoke nonchalantly, glancing at the side table beside us.

He rolled his eyes and looked directly at me.

"That shit hurt..."

I reached into the drawer on the nightstand and grabbed a hand full of  condoms. I feverishly shed my clothes in the process.

"Why you get that many?"

"Cause..." I spoke, moving his hand and carefully slipping one around him.

"Cause what?"

"We're going to need them." I said, straddling him, we gasped as I gradually sat on his length.

"Oh God." I said quietly.

"You know you can't take it like that." He chuckled, referring to me trying to ride. The last time I tried, it'd hurt too bad for me.

"I can." I rolled my eyes defiantly. Trying not to show the pain I was in, as I finished adjusting my center unto his.

Without warning, he rolled his hips into mine slowly, holding my hips into place. Two of his teeth dug into his bottom lip as he rocked into me. I only held my hands outstretched across his chest as a wave of pain and pleasure over took me.

"I thought you could take it."

"I'm taking it!" I screeched in pain.

"Ride me." He spoke in a deeper voice than before.

"I- it-, it hurts." I moaned.

He laughed, staring down at our union. He was barely visible beneath me, while I slid down his length. I wanted to go faster but my legs had gone numb.

I closed my eyes, feeling a wave of pleasure shoot through my entire lower region. He drove into me harder, making me loose balance.

"Come here." He pulled me down to him, wrapping his arms tightly around my back. I knew he had easy access by then but when he bucked into me, I still lost my breath. His thrust was so powerful, I bit his shoulder to keep in my screams.

"Fuck......" he groaned, burying his fingers in my hair. His fingers massaged my scalp, while his other hand guided my ass up and down him.

"Damn, your so tight."

"I know." I managed.

He slapped my ass at that comment, making me laugh between moans.

"You gon' move here?"  He asked manipulating me with his strokes.

Not this again.

I ignored his question and began thrusting myself at him. I was almost there, and he knew it.

"No." He said, holding both of his hands firmly on my ass to stop all movement.

"Baby..." I said trying to move.

"Answer me." He dipped a finger in between us and sucked it clean of our juices.

"Nope." He said, deepening his hold.  I was sure his entire hand print would imprinted on my ass.

"Prince...please." I begged.

"Please answer my question." He mocked, his chin sat on my shoulder while my head was still nuzzled into him.

"Yes." I said, not really thinking straight. My pussy was aching to release.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." He said, slowly resuming his strokes, more acutely than before. His manhood was now hitting the spot every time.

"Uggghh" I moaned, sloppily licking his adams apple as he laughed.

"I'm coming..."

I let myself wash over him as I open and closed around him involuntarily.

"Yeah...." He moaned, nibbling behind my ear as he bucked harder into my center.

"Damn bab-...I'm there!" He moaned a breathy voice. I felt the condom balloon inside of me as his warm breath sent chills down my spine.

My walls jerked uncontrollably around him and all I could do was gasp.

"I love you." He moaned into my ear.

I didn't answer, like I never did.
____

2016 ©Britt808

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 76 7
"Your just Perfection aren't you?" "Its whatever you want to call it dear."
21.7K 780 25
Hi! This is my first story ever enjoy but first the cast.. Park Chorong as herself Lu Han as himself Jung Eunji as herself Chanyeol as himself Yoon B...
11.4K 408 59
He looks like a prince in the middle of the crowd.
25.1K 1.1K 22
"I'm the best of the best, remember?"