Love Me...

VII

My throat was clammy with regretful passion as I let him leave me speechless. My arms were stuck beside me as his legs tightened around mine.

He'd been sucking, licking and kissing my neck for what felt like eternity.

"Look at me while I'm licking you." The quietness in his tone didn't hide his demand. I barely let my lids open as my eyes immediately fell to his.

Being his natural dramatic self, he held my gaze as he tentatively rose from the couch unto his feet. A darkness flickered within his usual cool orbs.

Once my hands were free, off instinct alone, I reached down to undo my robe

Once my hands were free, off instinct alone, I reached down to undo my robe. I was stopped abruptly as both of his hands stopped me.

"I got this." He claimed, directing an expressive brow towards me.

The tight knot I'd tied around my waist earlier had turned into a loose ball. It was easy to unravel around his fingers. I observed him as his focus lie on my still covered chest.

"Prince." I managed wanting him to uncover me. He didn't reply his only response came when he gradually peeled each flap back to reveal my utter bareness. At first I was so caught up I didn't realize he'd began tugging at the bottom of my sleeves. I slightly lifted my back off the cushion and allowed him to slide the right one off as I slowly shrugged off the left.

"Lay back." He instructed, telling me to resume position.
I obeyed.

My hand immediately moved to the back of his head when he crouched between my awaiting legs. My heart skipped when his stare came back to mine.

Instead of doing what I was preparing for mentally and physically. He reached up and slowly kissed the soft flesh between my breast. His gesture was firm and wet. Before I could fully appreciate it, he followed that linear path with more chastened kisses.

"Love me." He affirmed between them. His warm breath danced off my warm stomach. "Love me." He murmured again.

I was too captivated by the feel of his soft lips to try to respond. My eyes were resting as he continued.

"Love me." My eyes popped open at the sound of a break in his voice. He hadn't seemed to notice my new found focus. I was scared to say his name, when I noticed my stomach has been lined with tears.

 I was scared to say his name, when I noticed my stomach has been lined with tears