Shatter Love [FP Sequel]

By AKindMind628

[sequel to Flicker Pain] Conrad Wilkins has never understood love. With the death of his best friend before h... More

[about]
[0] coda
[1] me, we, you
[2] pinpoint
[3] conrad effect
[4] clear as day
[5] repair
[6] andromeda

Shatter Love

3.7K 144 10
By AKindMind628

[sequel to Flicker Pain. It is preferable that FP be read first to understand relationships, circumstances, etc. I will cover it in this story, but it will be a little harder to understand at first]

Conrad Wilkins has never understood love. With the death of his best friend before he even had a chance to express his feelings — Conrad knows he isn't cut out for having his heart broken again.

Maya Smith is a girl falling hard, growing to depend on the one person who made the sun shine even when clouds loomed overhead.

But Conrad isn't so sure if he's ready to drop everything — especially for the love that has already left him shattered.

[short chapters]
* * *

All Rights Reserved.
~~AKindMind628~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 8.1K 38
-one woman can be enough to crush a corrupt politician's heart- "You look so scared of me," he chuckled in dark amusement, getting up from the couch...
158K 7K 41
New Years, the celebrations of new beginnings, People starting diets, homes, careers the list goes on. For Seirra and Julian it was something big fo...
1.7M 63.7K 48
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...
24.2K 2.8K 29
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...