MERICCUP: the heart of a Scot...

By bigfourfangirl

Merida's PoV The sky was a light gray, clouds were covering the sky. The wind blew rustling Angus' mane and m... More

Author's note
Meeting your Soulmate can be an interesting expierience.
Dinner can be Interesting
The Runes
Author Note
The Riddle
Update
The Kiss
Author's Update
Parents
The Letter
Burial
Author's Note

Hey Guys!

107 5 1
By bigfourfangirl

Wow, hi. It's been a long time since I've written on this account. I honestly can't believe the Big Four used to be my life, considering that I made a HUGE switch to the Marvel fandom.

I used to be so so smitten with the one and only Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III.

Coming back to look at it, I'm amazed. I was completely devoted to this character, and I miss him a lot. I don't really know what happened to change me, it felt like everything changed in just an instant.

One moment I was swooning over Hiccup, and the next I was in LOVE with Mr. Steve Rogers, who you may know better as Captain America.

Maybe it's because I got older, got a lite more mature in my feelings. I've changed a lot, and I've come a LONG way from this account. I'm actually a really good writer now, you can find my new work over @starspangledfeels .

I'm going to open a new book on that account. It's going to be titled something like "Fandom One Shots" where you can request one shots from a list that I'll provide(it excludes Marvel).

It's mainly for you guys, so if you want more of my writing, go to @starspangledfeels where that book will be up for you to request stuff from this fandom. :)

I miss this fandom, it was so close and knittly backed, and there wasn't a lot of hate. Don't get me wrong, I love the Marvel fandom, but it's so much more complicated and deals with a whole lot crazier of stuff.

I miss this fandom so so much, I miss the Big Four so much. I miss being a kid really, it was so much easier.

I'm still a kid, but I'm in highschool. I struggle everyday trying to balance school and home and my fandom and my friends. Not to mention extracurricular activities and art and writing. It's a lot to put on my shoulders, and I miss the days when I didn't have too.

I miss you guys dearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...