Project Stilinski (completed)

By stydiaHAShappened

"Game plan. Throw a kick ass party and have Lydia Martin fall in love with you." "I'm pretty sure that's not... More

PROLOGUE
1. No Freshman
2. A Glimpse Of The Party
4. The Tie
5. Dinner
6. Grabbed
7. You Can't Really Think
8. Dare
9. The stars
10. Yes
11. His Room
12.
13. I'm Tired
14. EPILOGUE
TOXIC WASTE

3. I'm Helping

4.9K 229 47
By stydiaHAShappened

"Death is in my throat." Stiles frowns, banging his head on the kitchen table while pulling his hood over his eyes. Mr.Stilinski eyes the boy from over his coffee mug. When he had returned home early this morning, the man had went back to bed, completely unaware of the mess of beer bottles and solo cups and lord knows what else. While cleaning up, the boys had found a total of eleven bras and five used condoms.

"How much did you drink last night?" Mr.Stilinski casually asks.
"Like...five sodas? You know me with carbonation. It's not a good thing." Stiles grumbles, trying to make it sound less suspicious only made it sound more.
"Go to school." It was amazing how oblivious the man could be.

So if you forgot, this is the part we already talked about. This is the part where Stiles arrives at school, finally checks his phone and notices all the notifications and the picture of him and Lydia.

What a sweet girl...

Scott was already two steps ahead of him, slamming the boys locker door closed loudly in his ear. The noise radiates through his headache and he winces but Scott barely noticed, already typing Allison's number in his phone. Stiles was truly happy for his friend, the girl really seemed to like him and–judging by how quickly he was texting her– he liked Allison as well.

"Hungover?" Scott asks, sliding his phone in his pocket as they start to walk down the hall.
"Like a bitch. I got wasted?"
"Like. A. Bitch." Scott says each word individually with a laugh at the end that earned him a shove. They talked a little before parting ways as Stiles ventured into his math class.the boy fully intended on taking a nap until the bell rang but somehow, today, that didn't seem like an option...

He sat in his usual spot towards the back and immediately pulled his hood up before lying his face on the desk. Dreams, sweet, sweet dreams.... The overwhelming smell of fruity perfume invaded his nostrils causing him to cough slightly before lifting his head. No one say in the back with him. Well, at least no one with fruity perfume.

"Hey, your the kid that threw that party. Stiles, was it?" Her smile was blinding and holy shit she was sitting in the desk next to him.
"Y-yeah." He could barely manage due to the size of the lump in his throat.
"Lydia Martin and I've got to be honest and say that I didn't even know you attended BHHS." She held out her hand for him to shake and he took it gladly, trying not to melt under her touch. The girl spoke in such a professional way one would have believed she was applying for a job at some law firm or business school.

She sat up straight–nice posture– and flipped open the first page in her notebook, scribbling furiously on the paper in purple ink.
"I have a proposition for you." She tears the paper out in a single rip, folding it neatly before setting it on his own desk. "That's my number, don't share it but text me later and we'll meet up for some...cappuccinos or something." Lydia gives a confident smile as he nods, awestruck.

The girl gives a small "hm" of satisfaction and stands, returning to her place at the front of the room. I'd call bullshit if Stiles hadn't stated at her handwriting all class period, the loopy letters of her name written L-Y-D-I-A with a heart over the I. It seemed a little stereotypical but none the less he repeated the lettering in his head.

L-Y-D-I-A with a heart over the I.

He then got bored with trying to memorize the digits, shoved the letter in his front pocket, and let his head fall to his desk once more.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

SHIT NO THAT WAS PROBABLY DUMB TO DO. Stiles groans and chucks his phone on his bed, threading his fingers through his hair while leaning back in the desk chair.

Stiles was there in ten minutes. His fingers tapping frantically on the table tops in an anxious await as he looked around the diner. It was a place he had used to come to often when he was in elementary school. After school, him and Scott would race on their skateboards to grab the freshest strawberry donuts. It became less of a habit when they entered middle school and by the eighth grade, they'd grown out of it.

Stiles smiles at the memory, how simple childhood was.
"Hi..." Lydia walks up to the table, a coffee already in hand and an expression similar to happy pity (don't ask it makes sense I promise) crossing her face.
"Hey." He tries to contain his excitement and for the most part, it was working. Though she was eyeing his rapidly tapping fingers.

"I'm just gonna get to the point." Lydia sighs and he nods. God, what kind of music was this? Stiles glances around briefly to look for a jukebox or something but then he remembers the girl in front of him.
"I'm going to help you..."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

My mom is having a serious discussion with me about naps...
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 71 28
Okay guys, so I thought that I'd put together a collection of mini stories and ideas about Stydia in one area and I'll hopefully work on making as ma...
190K 4.8K 76
"I always thought that we've had this sort of connection... Unspoken- of course" ~~~~~~~ -Stiles Stilinski
236K 6.5K 36
Lydia is tired of being a virgin and having the whole school picking on her. Stiles is someone she has known almost her entire life because he is her...
40.3K 1K 17
After a school project forces them together, will Lydia and Stiles explore their feelings? Or will the they push them aside in fear of getting too cl...