3. I'm Helping

"Death is in my throat." Stiles frowns, banging his head on the kitchen table while pulling his hood over his eyes. Mr.Stilinski eyes the boy from over his coffee mug. When he had returned home early this morning, the man had went back to bed, completely unaware of the mess of beer bottles and solo cups and lord knows what else. While cleaning up, the boys had found a total of eleven bras and five used condoms.

"How much did you drink last night?" Mr.Stilinski casually asks.
"Like...five sodas? You know me with carbonation. It's not a good thing." Stiles grumbles, trying to make it sound less suspicious only made it sound more.
"Go to school." It was amazing how oblivious the man could be.

So if you forgot, this is the part we already talked about. This is the part where Stiles arrives at school, finally checks his phone and notices all the notifications and the picture of him and Lydia.

 This is the part where Stiles arrives at school, finally checks his phone and notices all the notifications and the picture of him and Lydia

What a sweet girl...

Scott was already two steps ahead of him, slamming the boys locker door closed loudly in his ear

Scott was already two steps ahead of him, slamming the boys locker door closed loudly in his ear. The noise radiates through his headache and he winces but Scott barely noticed, already typing Allison's number in his phone. Stiles was truly happy for his friend, the girl really seemed to like him and–judging by how quickly he was texting her– he liked Allison as well.

"Hungover?" Scott asks, sliding his phone in his pocket as they start to walk down the hall.
"Like a bitch. I got wasted?"
"Like. A. Bitch." Scott says each word individually with a laugh at the end that earned him a shove. They talked a little before parting ways as Stiles ventured into his math class.the boy fully intended on taking a nap until the bell rang but somehow, today, that didn't seem like an option...

He sat in his usual spot towards the back and immediately pulled his hood up before lying his face on the desk. Dreams, sweet, sweet dreams.... The overwhelming smell of fruity perfume invaded his nostrils causing him to cough slightly before lifting his head. No one say in the back with him. Well, at least no one with fruity perfume.

"Hey, your the kid that threw that party. Stiles, was it?" Her smile was blinding and holy shit she was sitting in the desk next to him.
"Y-yeah." He could barely manage due to the size of the lump in his throat.
"Lydia Martin and I've got to be honest and say that I didn't even know you attended BHHS." She held out her hand for him to shake and he took it gladly, trying not to melt under her touch. The girl spoke in such a professional way one would have believed she was applying for a job at some law firm or business school.