Percy Jackson The New God (Ol...

By KatieMossman

Annabeth leaves Percy for another guy. When the gods once again offer him immortality, Percy Accepts. what w... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel

Chapter 10

32.5K 529 337
By KatieMossman

Percy's Point of view

I had half hoped that dad wouldn't notice that I was late; obviously he had noticed since he questioned me about it. I suppose that he was just trying to get the conversation away from him and mom. But still I think that it wasn't his only reason, I think he was actually curious about it, and I have a feeling that he guessed that I ran into a woman. I wasn't really worried about him knowing as long as he didn't say anything.

  I trained with Apollo every day.   in my domain over time, I can slow or stop time, I could also time travel.  Waves and Tides were easy since I had water powers my whole life, but now I could also create tidal waves and tsunamis. Swordsmanship was easy since I had trained with a sword since I was twelve. In heroes all I had to do was concentrate on a demigod and I would know everything about them. Loyalty was really simple, I would know if a person was loyal or not, and I could find out who or what they are loyal to, as well as Change, increase, or decrease their loyalty. As for general abilities that all gods have, I could transform into any animal, but it was easiest to transform into my sacred animals. I could teleport, assume my true form, and so much more.

After my lessons I would contact Amber, she told me that her friends were having a party at a club for her birthday, she invited me. I tried to stay away from her but it was pointless, whenever I was around her, or just talking to her it was like I had no control over my actions. I just couldn't say no.

I would tell myself that she was just a friend, but the sensible part of my mind would tell me that I had let our relationship go past that. " I swear if Aphrodite is messing with me she will live to regret it."

Anyway, the day before the winter solstice I decided that I didn't want to lose one of my best friends.  So I asked Zeus if I could make Blackjack and one other Pegasus immortal, if they wanted to serve me.  I figured that blackjack would, because ever since we had rescued him from the Princess Andromeda, He had always been eager to help me whenever he could.

I figured the other Pegasus could be blackjack's buddy Porkpie.  Blackjack and Porkpie were brought to Olympus, where I went to see them.  They were in the Gardens wondering why they had been brought there.  As I caught sight of them I said "Blackjack!"

  "Boss why do you look so different?" he asked.

 I sighed I was starting to get tired of explaining that, but I told him that Annabeth had broken up with me, and that I had been made a god.  "So you won't need me anymore?" he asked sadly.

 "Actually you could still help me, both of you could," I said to the two pegasi. 

"How boss?" blackjack asked eagerly.

 "when I need it you could pull my chariot, in our spare time we can still be buddies,"  I explained to them.

 "but you're immortal boss, we aren't,"  Blackjack pointed out the obvious. 

I grinned, and said, "if you accept I will make you immortal."

Thankfully they both agreed, I put my hand on Blackjack's forehead and started chanting, Blackjack was surrounded by gold light Porkpie had to turn his head away  from it until I had finished.  When I finished with Blackjack he was larger and taller than before, and the feathers of his wings were now a combination of their original black and gold.

I repeated the process with Porkpie when I finished the Pegasi twisted around to look at themselves, and then they looked at each other.  I know you were probably thinking, you're a new god, how can you make someone, even a Pegasus immortal?  Well my answer is that when I asked Zeus if I could make the pegasi immortal he explained how. Obviously he hadn't demonstrated it or anything, neither had I tried it before, but obviously I had done it right.   After they finished examining themselves Blackjack said, "do you have any doughnuts boss?"

 I said "sorry Blackjack, you know those aren't good for you," 

 He said, "But Boss?"

 I said "Sorry Blackjack maybe next time."

Poseidon's point of view

I was sitting in sally's kitchen, she was taking a panful of blue cookies out of the oven, and I was thinking that now might be the best time to propose to her, tomorrow is the winter  solstice and I could convince the council and Zeus to make her immortal.

If Zeus ends up being more stubborn than I think he will be I will have to get Percy and some of the other gods to help me convince him, but I have a feeling that enough of the other gods will be on my  side that I won't have to worry about Zeus too much.    Finally I made up my mind, I said, "Sally will you Marry me?" 

she was so surprised that she nearly dropped the pan of cookies, if I hadn't been so nervous I would have laughed.  She said, "but you're a god I'm a mortal?" 

  In reply I said, "I know, but I can make you immortal. It shouldn't be too difficult to convince the other gods I can handle it."  

After a moment's thought which made me even more nervous, she said,   "yes I will marry you" after she said that she  came closer to me, and leaned forward and kissed me, when we separated I said, "I love you Sally,"

 she said, "I love you Poseidon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 383 29
Complete! This is your typical Chaos story. Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, was betrayed by everyone he knew and cared about. After being on the...
68.3K 804 16
What will happen when Percy and Annabeth becomes the heirs of Chaos? What happens when they meet the Avengers? What happens when Avengers try to capt...
228K 3K 29
Percy loses Annabeth to a new Son of Zeus named Donavan cloud. So he runs to Olympus and asks to make a Group of Men who turn back on the company of...
47.4K 997 20
Not your average Percy becomes a god fanfic, read to find out more. Just a warning, Percy is bisexual in this story and the final pairing will be a...