Diana (MIGHT DELETE||on hold)

By daxsies

Diana's a men hater. Harry's a women lover. Together, they just don't fit. But after stumbling across each o... More

Diana
(Ⅰ) SPRING (ⅰ)

(Ⅰ) SPRING (ⅱ)

242 47 12
By daxsies

Changed from Present to Past tense. Don't get confused. 

CHAPTER ONE: SPRING - Part 2. 

    "Will you stop following me," I said, my feet feeling heavier each bigger step I take, trying to run away from a curly headed boy, following me. What's gotten him so intrigued? Why is he following me? "please!"

   "Can," he began, trying to catch his breath as I finally stopped, doing the same, "just talk to me?" 

   I shot him an are you kidding look. "You expect me to just stop and talk to you after you come and run after me? You don't even know who I am, for God's sake!" I exasperatedly said, throwing my hands in the air. He only looked at me, his annoying smirk planted on his lips, his deep, deep dimples prominent on his cheeks. 

   He opened his mouth to reply, but I began walking again. At this point, I'd stopped running knowing that he would only follow me. I ignored him as I tried to walk even faster, trying to make myself disappear so this desperate boy won't follow me. 

   "Will you just stop and listen!" He yelled from his throat, his hoarse voice grew deeper, making me stop in my tracks. Is he really getting mad at me, right now? "I just needed someone to talk to."

   I turned my heels around, facing him. His face was still covered, not letting me know if I've ever met him before, or seen him. He seemed too familiar, but I just couldn't point out who he was. Guys was something I didn't care about after that little incident -- completely erasing each and every single one of them from my mind. Regardless of who did me wrong, and who didn't. Who knows? They all might do me wrong. "Talk to? Why did you choose me? Why didn't you pick some other random girl!"

   I was genuinely confused. I wanted to dig the ground as deep as I possibly can to see if there was any hidden answer to my question because I didn't want to stay and talk to him to find out. 

   He chuckled, lines forming in his forehead. "You didn't recognize me at first glance. It amuses me."

   I raised my eyebrow at him. Was he popular in his school? Did he think he can just walk around the whole place and expect everyone to know him? Surely, he wasn't a pop star. It's quite impossible to be seeing a celebrity somewhere near this neighborhood. Nevertheless, I thought of every men celebrities there were, but coming to a conclusion, there were many of them who had curly hair and dimples.

   "Who are you?"

   He shook his head. "You don't need to know. I just really need someone to talk to."

   I looked at him and studied him, carefully. I didn't know who this guy was, and yet there was something about him that made me stop and actually engage a short conversation. What is it with this boy? "Fine, fine. I give up on running away from you."

   I did though. I really was done trying to run away from him, I couldn't quite escape his annoying self, so might as well, give this day a chance to talk to a guy, who knows? Maybe I'll end up hurting his feelings, and he'll go away for good. "Good. There's a nearby cupcake shop, let's get something to eat."

   Hesitantly, I nodded. We started walking in the direction that he led me to, and I just followed. He was smart enough to stay away from me as we walked. We were silent though, not even looking at each other. I took that chance to study my surroundings, not finding anything interesting at all, whatsoever. When we finally reached the bakery, I started to drool. Cupcakes were my guilty pleasure -- give me one, and I'll kiss the floor you walked on. 

   We entered the little bakery, and ordered our own. The unknown guy insisted on paying for me, and I gladly accepted it. "Thanks," I mumbled, not quite meaning it, at all.

   "Hm," he says as he devours the sweet cupcake in his mouth. I did the same, but keeping the moaning of goodness to myself. 

    "What did you want to talk about?" I said to the unknown guy. Now that I'm thinking about all of this that happened in a span of an hour, I regret even coming in here with him. I didn't know him, he didn't know me. He could be a kidnapper, for all I knew. And yet, here I sat with him, not turning my heels into a heat of rush. Things like this seems a tad too ridiculous and unrealistic.

   "I don't know, actually," he stated, looking past me into the nothingness. "I just wanted anyone to talk to who can treat me normally."

   "I'm still confused; enlighten me. What do you mean by that?"

   "Stuff." He laughed, finding himself amusing, whereas I sat here, waiting for a real explanation, and not a silly, but not funny one. I was pissed, more than, if I may say so. 

   "Well, if you're not telling me, then I might as well leave. Thank you for the cupcake, but I don't want to waste my time, further."

   "Wait!" He held onto my wrist, as I pulled away, trying to leave. A small group of people's eyes were watching us carefully, trying to stick their noses up our business; a business I didn't want to attend. "Please sit, I'll tell you."

   I looked at him and tried to see if he was telling the truth, or was just making up excuses to waste my time even more. But, I still tried to walk away, leaving him to follow me once more. I glared as he walked behind my angry self. 

  "Okay, enough! You've been following me, can you stop!"

  "Why do you hate me so much?"

  "I don't even know you!" 

  "Well, then you should try and get to know me."

  "Can you leave me alone?"

  "No. Why do you want me to do that?" Even though I wasn't looking at him, I can already tell he was smirking.

  "Because I don't like you. As a matter of fact, I despise you," I stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. With that, he grabbed a hold of my wrist and turned me to face him. I can see a pang of hurt in his frowned face, but I didn't care. He's a guy. 

  "You don't even know me!" He protested, seriously, as if I had just said the most offensive thing in the world. "You don't know the first thing about me. Hell, you don't even know my name!" By this time, he had let go of my hand, as he paced around in front of me, ranting about how I know nothing about him; well, I didn't ask for you to introduce me or to even follow me, now did I? "You, you people judge too much! You people are horrible. I can't even believe I wanted to be a part of the media. Being constantly judged. Do you know how horrible it is waking up in the morning to find a new rumour made up about you?" 

  He continued, and I stood there, completely frozen. Did I offend him that much? "Wow! And to think you wouldn't judge me. I thought you were different because you didn't stop and look at me like I was some disgusting human being going after an old lady! Or going after a girl, even. I don't even like a girl! I don't even like anyone!" 

  "Whoa, dude!" I said, trying to stop him from his endless rant. "Stop!"

  "Then tell me why you hate me."

   Suddenly, I felt embarrassed. But, confused as well. The media? So he was famous? That's impossible. This boy must be psycho. Nevertheless, I told him why I hated him, only resulting in him looking at me like I was the stupidest creature ever made. "You've got to be kidding me."

   And suddenly, I felt as though I needed to rant! "Yes! That's why I hate you. Because you're a guy. You're all stupid, and useless, and worthless. You all hurt us, like we're some kind of toy. You think it's fun being cheated on? After all these years, you cheat on me?"

   At this time, I was imagining he was Andy. People had stopped and stare at us, but dismissed our little dramatic action. This unknown guy already caught up to what I was talking about, even without me telling him the full story. 

   "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

   I was angry, more than if anything. When I'd caught Andy, I didn't fight for myself. Instead, I ran away, hot tears running on my cheeks. This time, my walls were burned down as I stood in front of this guy I never met in my entire life, and what did I do? I blamed him. "Sorry? That's all you have to say? You," I said, my vision clouding, "you're horrible. Every guy is horrible! Just like you!" I pronounced bitterly. 

  He spoke, and my head snapped up at him, unable to believe it. Impossible. I can see his body, it was firm and full of muscles. He was very well built, and he seemed as though he would be attractive. It would seem as though he would get millions of girls kissing his feet, begging for his attention. Did my ears fail me? Am I imagining things?

  "What?" I choked in the most inhuman way. "Don't joke with me, right now."

  "I'm not." Because his eyes were still covered, I couldn't fully tell if he was telling the truth.

  "Say it again."

  For a brief second, he stayed quiet. He stood in front of me, not moving a muscle, and I seemed to have been doing the same. My words hung in the air. People still came and left, leaving us alone. Luckily for us, this neighborhood was quiet and peaceful, as not a lot of people come and rent flats here. I studied his mouth as it opened and closed, but I waited patiently, for the first time ever.

  Before I heard the words I've been anticipating to hear for the past five minutes.

 "I'm gay."

You guys do know who that unknown guy, is right? Well, I hope you do! So there goes the lie. I hope you guys enjoy this surprise update. Thanks! BEST COMMENT GETS THE DEDICATION SO MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT ILY

With love, 

daxsies. 

Continue Reading