There's Another Bionic?!? (La...

Oleh horsesrmylife12

Macie Carlstrom is a Swedish girl who's been living in the United States for little over a year. She's tiny... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Davenport's Big Idea
Chapter 3: Gramma Rosy and the Exoskelton.
Chapter 4: Bro down.
Chapter 5: Marcus is Bu- Bu- Bu- Busted!
Chapter 6: Puppies and Glitched Bionics! (Boy is this going to be fun!)
Chapter 7: Rats On Strike! (ALL LEO'S FAULT!!!)
Chapter 8: Explosions Explosions Explosions Galore!
Chapter 9: Dude. Where's my lab???
Chapter 10: Just a dream- Part 1
Chapter 11: Just a dream- Part 2
Chapter 12: Almost Caught
Chapter 13: Emily Jones My Nemesis
SOS Author's Note *PLEASE READ!*
Chapter 14: The Car Race
A/N
Chapter 15: Sweden and Marcus
Chapter 16: Swden and Marcus Part 2
Chapter 17: Who Are You?
Chapter 18: The New Boy
Chapter 19: I think I'm falling for him
Chapter 20: We Meet Again..
Chapter 21: The Mission
Chapter 22: New Friends?
Chapter 24: Still in Love
A/N
Chapter 25: Guess Who's in the Hospital?!?
Chapter 26: What Happened to Your Bionics?!?
Chapter 27... I think?: Sid-effects and Goodbyes
Chapter 28: A New Future
Chapter 29: Showing, Showing, and More Showing!
Chapter 30: Discovered
Chapter 31: You'll never guess who busted us out!
Chapter 32: You Can be a Champion
Special Announcement

Chapter 23: Showing Schooling and a Surprise?!?

1.4K 25 2
Oleh horsesrmylife12

"Ahh! Katie! Do you want to kill us?" I squealed. "Aren't you forgetting I'm the only legal one on this golf cart?" She laughed. "No! I have my learners permit and- oh i suppose you are right." I pouted. "Lookout for the tree!" Emma screamed. Katie swerved just in time and we made it back to the barn alive.

"Hey Macie!" Davenport grinned. "Hey Big D. These are my friends Katie and Emma." I smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Donald Davenport. But you can call me Davenport like the rest of them call me." Davenport shook their hands. "Macie! Stacy wants us on Lilly and Stretch." Stephen ran up to me. Katie and Emma dropped their jaws simultaneously. "Oh. This is my boyfriend Stephen. Stephen. This crazy girl is Emma and her crazy driving friend is Katie." I introduced. "Hi..." They both sighed. "Hey! You guys are with Willow Grove Farms right?" Stephen asked. "Yeah!" Emma smiled. Just then, an older blonde lady came up. "Stephen?" She asked. "Sharon?" He asked. They ran up and hugged, exchanging greetings along the way.

I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head. The girls seemed to know what was going on though. Turns out Sharon knows Stephen, and has known him even before he was born. Like a second mom. Well that's interesting. But i did have to get riding.

I said goodbye to my friends and got Lilly tacked up. The little chestnut pony touched me on the shoulder as if to say "Hey! Quit it!" when i tightened her girth. I got on and took her out to the schooling ring.

Stephen on the other hand, was riding Stretch, the big 17.3 gelding. So naturally, it looked really funny, me being on a 13.3 pony. I did enjoy it though. Lilly is a pony jumper so she has a LOT of get up and go to her.

"Hello down there!" Stephen teased as we walked to the ring. I stuck my tounge out at him and we kept walking. I started schooling the pony and he did too.

Once we were done, there was more. I think we ended up riding 8 each. Stacy broke her wrist last week, so that's why we are riding so many. "Alright guys! We can go to the hotel now. Thanks for riding them for me!" Stacy smiled. "Okay. lets go home." Stephen grunted and got up. I groaned and pulled myself to my feet. "Can you teleport us to the car?" Stephen asked. "I can't." I sighed and yawned to show how tired i was. "Fine. We'll take the golf cart." He climbed onto the golf cart. We had Chase tag along with us so he could take the cart back, since he is the only one with sense.

I hugged him goodbye and got in the car with Stephen.

After we drove to the hotel, both of us were so tired we couldn't get out of the car.

I got on my new twitter account to pass time.

"@Macie_Riker: After riding 8 horses each, @Marching_Stephen and i are currently stuck in the hotel parking lot too tired to walk to the rooms.. #thestruggleisreal"

"@Marching_Stephen: @Macie_Riker Ugh. Can i like magically teleport to the room?"

"@Emmee_C123: @Macie_Riker @Marching_Stephen Jesus! If you need help tomorrow, just holler!"

That must've been Emma.

"@Emmee_C123: @Macie_Riker BTW, thanks for catching my runaway horse yesterday!"

Yep. That was totally Emma

I replied to her and Stephen. I was feeling stronger now so i tried to teleport us to the room. It worked believe it or not. I collapsed on my bed and was out like a light, my breeches and all.

(*)

"Cockadoodledoo! Cockadoodledoo!" Something rang in my ear. "Holy Skita!" I screamed and fell out of bed. I looked up to see Stephen smirking and holding his phone. "You.." I narrowed my eyes. If looks could kill he'd be dead.

"Get up! We have to go show!" He told me. "Is there a nicer way you could put it?" I asked. "Oh let me rephrase that." He exclaimed and kissed me. "Better!" I smiled. We got in the car and drove to the show grounds.

Emma's POV (After Stephen and Macie left for the hotel.)

Stephen was GORGEOUS but Chase was nerdy and adorable. I love nerdy boys.

Chase came back from the golf cart and started talking to me. "Yeah. This is my pony Misty and- MARGO!! ZEUZIE!!!" I squealed at the sight of my trainer's dogs. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked the dogs. Yes, I'm talking to a pair of yellow labs. Even more ridiculous at the fact one of them's deaf!

Suddenly, Kim walked in. "Hey!" She smiled. Kim was Sharon's housekeeper and very good friend, that watched the place for her when she was away at shows. She was actually showing at this show on Peekaboo, Julie's horse. We chatted for a second and i turned back to Chase. "So, i have to school Sharon's horses, but i'll see you soon. You can come watch if you want." I smiled. "Sure!" He grinned. I got on Angela's warmblood Ted and took him down to the ring.

I schooled him on the flat and started jumping. My trainer Sharon was helping me with that because i wasn't considered an assistant trainer yet.

I took Ted up to a 2'6" vertical and he jumped it the first time. The second time he stopped at it. Now, before you start ranting about how bad a rider i am, know that Ted was crashed very badly into a jump once. He had an awful rider trying to jump him 3'6" and he ended up being traumatized from it. He also had his whole palmers angle screwed up too. Poor horse. Angela also spoils him rotten and lets him stop sometimes.

Anyways, i yelled at Ted and got after him in front of the jump. He reared and i expertly leaned forward with him. Then i circled out and jumped him again. He never refused any of the jumps again, the whole school.

After i finished with Ted, i took him back to the barn and Chase came up. "Whoa! Emma! That was so cool!" He smiled. "What was cool?" I asked. "You telling the horse what to do and then staying on as he reared!" He grinned. "Thank you. I actually think nothing of it. It's become my life now." I smiled.

He asked if i wanted to get coffee and i said yes. We chatted for a bit and i told him about my other horse Trigger. I had brought My pony, Misty to show in pony classes.

After we were done talking it was a pleasant silence. That is, until my phone started BLARING 'Roar' by Katy Perry, scaring the bejesus out of me. It was Sharon. "Hello?" I answered. "Emma, we have a situation... Uh... Your pony is foaling." Sharon told me. FTW? WTF?!? "What do you mean by "foaling?"" I hissed. "As in, having a foal. Remember how she started to get overweight and eating more?" Sharon asked. "She was eating for two people! D*mnit! How could we be so coy?" I groaned. "The vet is out here now. But she didn't show any signs of it. In all my years of thoroughbred breeding, i have never seen a pregnancy like hers. But, GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE!!!" She yelled.

"Chase, we've got to go!" I yanked Chase out of the café. "What's going on?" He asked. "Well, my pony's having a foal and we didn't know she was having a foal." I said awkwardly. "Then we have to go!" He exclaimed. "Here, get on my back." He told me. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it!" He groaned. I hopped on his back and he ran with inhumane speed to the barn.

I was about to ask him if he was bionic, but i saw my pony and ran. "Okay. What's her situation?" I asked the vet, Dr Yorkshire. "She's stable and it's coming. " he sighed. I nodded.

(Skip to After the Pony's done having the foal)

Turns out, the foal is a healthy colt. We are all wondering how Misty came to be pregnant. "Well, i got her a few years ago, and about 1 year ago, i boarded her at this one facility. They had an adorable, little, black, welsh stud there, and one day i went out there and the stallion had torn away from it's handler and jumped the fence to my pony's pasture. Then you know what happens next, but i had a few blood tests done on her and they came back negative. So that little stud pony must've jumped the fence and well, you know." I said, embarrassed.

We all decided that was about right so I was now imprinting my baby horse. I hadn't decided what his name would be yet, but my pony was in love with him. "So, have you decided what to name him?" Chase popped his head in. "Nope!" I smiled. "Oh, well i wanted to ask you something. I know it's a bit sudden, but will you go on a date with me?" He asked, now inches from my face. "Good, because you would be offended if i did this..." He said and kissed me.

I've never been kissed by a boy but it's such a strange feeling. And i wasn't sure what to think..

Macie's POV (current time)

I was now waiting for this girl Alexis's horse Spencer to be tacked up. Since there were 8 hunters and 8 jumpers, Stephen and i were going to be trading off. I'm doing jumpers today and hunters tomorrow.

I haven't ridden in hunters in forever so that was going to be very odd. James had to also get Sarah's horse Tiger ready for Stephen so i took a stroll over to Emma's barn. "Emma?" I asked. "In here!" She called. I walked over to Misty's stall, only to see her pony and a blue roan foal standing there. "Um.." I said blankly. "Oh! Misty had a colt last night. Meet Stormy!" She giggled.

Chase walked beside her and kissed her on the cheek. "Oh hi Macie!" He said innocently. "Is there something i don't know about?" I asked. "I should probably tell you. Emma and i are dating." Chase smirked.

I've known what heart break feels like but i haven't experienced it this bad. It felt like someone was stabbing my heart.

I slowly nodded and ran back to my tack stall crying. What am i going to do?

A/N: Hey! Sorry it's short! 😭 But i hope you enjoyed! 😃

Thanks for the almost 11k reads! ILY YOU ALL!!!! 😘😘😘😍💪👏👏🙏💃💃❤❤

-AC 🐴

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.2K 103 60
Life has never been easy for Y/n L/n and her older brother Jake L/n. From birth, they were implanted with bionics by their parents and experimented u...
2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...
3.7K 260 27
Maggie Carver had always wanted to be an actress. It was her life's dream to end up on the big screen and walk the red carpets and get all of the awa...