Cold Night Boy (Larry au; BDS...

Galing kay onedirection_67

A story about a 17 year old boy called Louis Tomlinson who lost his parents and suffers from anxiety of loosi... Higit pa

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
Extra Chapter
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~

~ 32 ~

25.5K 609 808
Galing kay onedirection_67

I was afraid I didn't please you enough..

Harry's eyebrows furrowed slightly, his breathing picking up. Sweat started to form on his forehead. Why would his baby boy think something like that? Harry's eyes fluttered open, his piercing green orbs boring into a feathery brown mess of hair, right in front of him. All snuggled up to him.

A small smile settled on the older man's lips. Christmas. Louis' birthday.

"Happy birthday to you.." Harry started to sing quietly, his chest rumbling with the sounds as he coaxed Louis back to him, the smaller boy exhaling heavily as he moved closer to Harry, seeking his warmth.

Harry's and louis' body entangled tighter, skin pressed against skin.

''Daddy.. '' Louis whispered after a while, voice small and gentle as he dug his nails deeper in the sheets that his fingers were tangled in, a quiet moan escaping his parted dry lips. His daddy's cock was hard and leaking against his ass. Not that Harry already noticed that.

Louis moved back into the feeling, panting quietly, a tiny smile forming on his lips though as he heard Harry sing for him. His birthday..

Louis moved until the older man's thick cock moved in between his ass cheeks, nudged his rim, catching on it slightly and moved further forward. It drew a moan from Harry's lips.

"Yes.." Louis breathed out, his sharp little teeth coming down into his plump lower lip. He was pleasing Harry. He giggled quietly and slowly opened his eyes before he moved to place Harry's hands on his hips, grinding back down against the older man. "Kitten.." Harry murmured quietly before he nudged closer into the warmth, snuggling his face in Louis' nape. They were spooning. "Happy birthday and a very Merry Christmas.. Daddy's got a big package for you," Harry groaned, thrusting his hips forward further, fucking right between louis' thighs. His length was blurting out pre cum.

"D-daddy l-luv Lou'?" The smaller boy trembled slightly, craning his head back to Harry. The sight of Louis took Harry's breath away. Louis' pupils were dilated and blown, a bright blue, a colour Harry's never seen before, his face was blotchy, pink lips bitten red and wet. He looked so fucked out.. Perfect.

"Daddy loves his Louis a lot.." Harry's eyes darkened as he tipped the boys head towards him, leaning down to gently press his lips to him. Louis let out a relieved sigh, closing his eyes dopily. He was happy. Harry moved his arm around the smaller boys waist, pushing him tighter against his chest, his big hand moving from Louis' tummy up to his chest, closing in on a nipple, pinching.

"Daddy," Louis whined helplessly against Harry's forcing lips, not able to coordinate kissing Harry back and moaning at the same time so he got the kiss all messy but it was till perfect. Louis wound his hair in Harry's curls, tugging on them, quick and sharp. Harry growled.

"Love being the reason you do those s-sounds, daddy," Louis smiled cutely and looked up to Harry, so so close to him that his breath was hitching. Louis' lips parted.

"And I love you, Louis." Harry whispered before he rolled Louis' on his back, crawling up over him, hovering on top of a smaller Louis. The blue eyed boy reached out to touch every inch of the handsome man on top of him, eager to explore his tattooed all over again.

Harry fucked Louis exactly like this. With their hands entwined, one hand of Harry pressing into Louis' hips to keep the squirming boy in place while he drove his thick cock in and out of him until Louis cried with it, the pleasure so overwhelming that he was close to passing out.

"Look at me.." Harry growled and Louis sobbed out, his own cock laying heavy and leaking on his tummy, Harry's abdomen rubbing over it with every thrust of the older man into his tight hole. Louis prayed his eyes open though, glassy blue eyes boring into Harry's. He looked like a god on top of him, muscles flexing, curls falling into his perfect face. God, Louis was lucky.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy.." Louis whispered and cried out once more as Harry nailed his prostate dead on.

"Do it, birthday boy.. Cum for your daddy," Harry grinned, leaning down to nip and kiss along Louis' neck just as he felt the flutter of his hole around his own thick cock, milking him for everything he had. And he was more than willing to give Louis his thick and heavy load.

~

Louis was overwhelmed with the huge birthday day that got rolled (yes, rolled) into the living room, 18 candles sparkling on top of it. His loved and beloved ones stood around of him, howling and applauding as Louis' teeth sunk down in his lower lip. They all sang. Louis looked up to Harry whose eyes sparkled in amusement, in love, causing Louis to shiver. He had such a beautiful voice.. Not that the others didn't sing bad, it was just.. Harry's voice was the prettiest.

Louis giggled and leaned forward, blowing the candles out and closed his eyes, eagerly wishing.

"What do you wished for?" Liam grinned, gently nudging his side with his elbow before he hugged the smaller boy tightly to his chest, "won't tell because it won't happen then!" Louis squeaked but wrapped his arms around Liam who chuckled and whispered a soft "happy birthday, little one," into his ear. Louis smiled and then everyone else cheered.

Niall (who baked this amazing cake right in front of him), Liam and Zayn, Jess, Harry and his sister Gemma (who was very beautiful, Louis thought).

"Thank you all so much.. It's the best birthday I've ever had," Louis said quietly, cheeks flushing as he nervously fiddled on his shirt. He still wasn't quite comfortable with everyone's attention on him but he enjoyed it a little bit.

"Presents now?" Zayn smirked and flicked an eyebrow, grinning in mischief. Jess just rolled her eyes. "Well, what can you expect from a gay, 19 year old idiot." She muttered something along those lines, shaking her head. Gemma laughed and patted her back.

"I think I'll go and help Niall cleaning the kitchen.. Don't think I wanna see that,"

Jess nodded quickly and followed her along, "yep, me neither!!"

And so came that Jess and Gemma were gone to the kitchen together with Niall. Louis just shrugged and settled down on the couch, his eyes lightening up like a little kids one.

"First of all, we're really glad that Mr Styles found you.. We were really worried," Liam chewed on his lips and pouted slightly. He still felt bad for everything that happened.

"Just.. Know that we're always there for you, Lou okay? You're special and we wouldn't want to miss you in our life," Liam smiled and hugged Louis once more. Zayn nodded and wrapped his arms around the two of them as well. He wasn't good with words. But that's why he was happy to have Liam. And Louis knew that he was important to Zayn even though he would never say that.

"You're really little," Zayn chuckled and ruffled his hair. Harry cleared his throat and settled down in the chair opposite of Louis, running a finger over his lower lips, legs crossed. He looked so hot like this, black shirt slightly unbuttoned at the top, hair falling prettily down to his shoulders. Louis wanted to ride him.

He blinked hard, a smirk creeping up on Harry's lips. He knew exactly what Louis was thinking.

"- and so we got a little creative and kinky!!!" Zayn cheered, drawing Louis' attention back to him with a dark smirk. Louis furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side, "okay..?" He was sure that he wasn't going to be shocked no matter what the boys came up with. Harry already taught him a lot about kinky stuff.. But Louis was proved wrong.

He unwrapped their gift, holding a very thick, very lengthy black.. "Penis?" He blurted out and looked helplessly up to them. Zayn was doubling over hard in laughter while Liam just blushed.

"Oh my god, his face-" Zayn choked on his tears and leaned against Liam, howling. Harry's cock twitched in his skinny jeans. He wanted to try it out on Louis. Wanted to see how wide the toy stretched him.

"U-um," Louis bit in his lower lip, blushing fiercely, "it's more a fun present, Lou," Liam smiled shyly and rolled his eyes as Zayn's hands hit his own thighs repeatedly. He was gasping for air but couldn't stop laughing. "Okay Zayn this is really not that funny," Liam laughed out and patted Zayn's shoulder who just chuckled, "oh it's hilarious," he wiped some tears off and took a deep breath before he settled down next to Louis.

"If you push that button there," Zayn did just that, "it vibrates.." Louis squeaked and threw the toy in his hand away as it vibrated hard, causing his whole arm to shake. Harry's eyes only darkened more.

"Zayn you're an idiot," Liam ran a hand over his face but chuckled softly and picked the toy up again, turning it off and placed it down on the coffee table. "Anyways, our actual gift is this," he handed Louis a framed picture, showing all three of them at a soccer match. Little butterflies made of money were attached to the frame. Louis' eyes teared up slightly and he bit his lip, hugging them tightly.

"Thanks, that's really lovely.. I'm happy that I have you," he smiled shyly and peeked carefully over to Harry whose eyes still lingered on the big black vibrator. Uh-oh..

"Oh my god, put that thing away, I swear to god Zayn you are disgusting!" Jess yelped and whined, shoving Zayn's chest as they all came back into the living room. "Geez..," Zayn rolled his eyes but kissed Jess' cheek wetly, drawing another disgusted sound from her.

"Sometimes I wish I could kill you.." She muttered and quickly moved the toy back in its box. Alright.

"Does anyone want cake?" Louis spoke up gently, eyeing everyone curiously since he didn't really know what they'd do now. He never really experienced a birthday party before.

"Yes, that's very kind to offer, Louis," Harry purred and stood up, flattening his button up shirt out before he wrapped an arm around Niall, strolling over to the cake. Which was delicious. Louis couldn't get enough of it but Harry scolded him gently after the third piece. He just didn't want Louis to get tummy aches.

"So what about some mario kart racing?" Harry grinned, gesturing over to the wii, "we can make s'mores afterwards.." Harry hummed and everyone really loved the idea. The day was lovely but Louis' friends had to leave around 6pm to celebrate the evening before Christmas morning with their families. Louis understood that.

Niall, Gemma, Harry and Louis sat on Harry's huge couch in the middle of the living room, chatting gently while the warmth of the ingle seeped towards them. It was getting dark outside. Louis got up and walked over to the window, placing his palm flatly against the cold window. There were still a lot of things he didn't understand and that he had to find out yet.. Especially when it came to Harry. They needed to talk, Louis knew that and he was sure that they would. Everything would turn out to be okay. Good, even.

He had people around him that loved him, for the first time in his life. He had to remember that.

"I hope you had a nice day," Harry cooed softly, coming up behind him, just gently hugging himself to the younger boy.

"I did.." Louis whispered and turned, looking up to Harry's face. "I have one present from Jess left.." He murmured and smiled, "I'm very happy.." He purred softly and leaned against the man's chest for a second before he pulled back again. They still had company.

"Mhm.. Not just one though. You forgot mine.." He grinned and stroked over Louis cheeks as his eyes widened, "oh? But it's enough to be able to live here with you Harry I'm.. I don't need anything but you," he bit harshly down on his lower lip. He desperately wanted to kiss Harry. To touch him, feel him. He whined slightly.

"I know baby, I know.. Have a bit more patience, then daddy's going to take care of you," Harry smiled and looked lovingly into Louis' eyes before he walked back to the couch with him.

"It's snowing.." Gemma whispered and everyone gasped and looked outside, just in time as thick snowflakes started to fall down. "So pretty.." Louis whispered in awe, giggling shyly as his daddy leaned down to him and whispered, "not as pretty as you, my little boy."

They all ended up having a snowball fight in the back of Harry's yard, throwing snowballs at each other and creating angles in the snow. It was perfect.

~

"There we go.." Harry murmured softly, wrapping Louis in a fluffy big towel just as he got out of the tub. They were both freezing, so they took a nice long, hot bath. With Louis relaxing back against Harry's chest, their legs entwined, it was a perfect feeling.

They were alone.

"You know I could give you a new phone, a new laptop and a new car for your sole use to your birthday but I know that it's not really your thing.." Harry started, eyes flickering up to Louis, a little unsure. The smaller boy's eyes broadened slightly and he nodded.

Harry grabbed Louis' hand and guided him back to their bed, Harry laying down and pulling Louis on top of him.

"Lou my present for you is.." He bit harshly down into his lower lip, sitting up again and pulling a box out from underneath their bed. "A travel around the world, together with me. To the USA, to France, to Germany, Canada, China, anywhere you want to go. I want you to see the world with me.." Harry whispered and opened the box, revealing a world map and a Canon camera.

"I got you a camera so you can take pictures of whatever you want and I also got you stickers so you can pin them on the countries or towns you want to see and we'll go there.. Just us two.. No one will know us, we can be a couple and do couple things together in public, just like you wished for, okay?"

Harry looked up to Louis with big green eyes. He was desperately hoping that Louis would be happy about his present because he did think a lot about it.. He also didn't want to give Louis his present with the others being around, as selfish as that may sound but.. He just wanted to savour that moment with his little boy.

What he didn't expect though, was Louis starting to cry.

"H-Harry," he sobbed, throwing his arms around the taller man, climbing into his lap, nuzzling right in his neck, "I love you so much, it's making me insane," he whimpered, hugging Harry tightly just like a koala.

Harry let out a sigh of relief and stroked gently over Louis' back before he hugged the boy back, as tight as he could without suffocating him.

"This is the best thing I ever got in my life, oh god - I can't.." Louis looked down to the box that was made with so much love and Louis was just.. Overwhelmed with it. Harry laughed and kissed Louis for a long time, not really caring about anything else but Louis.

"I'm so happy.. Can't wait till we go," Louis giggled against Harry's lips.

"I'll go anywhere.. As long as it means being with you," he whispered and pressed his lips once more to Louis. They made love like this, Louis riding him until his thighs quivered, until he was really tired and Harry just turned him over then, fucking into Louis until he was a babbling, crying mess underneath him.

Harry kissed him hard and as they came together he whispered a hoarse, "mine."

Louis was Harry's and Harry was Louis'.

~ the end ~

(..for now.)

~

HELLO, guys!!!! We finally DID it. Oh my. I'm really happy with the way this book turned out here .. All the good things have to come to an end, after all, right???!

I want to thank everyone who has been going on this journey with me. Lots of love.

There might be a sequel.

:)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26K 856 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
955K 34K 35
Harry whimpers. He fucking whimpers. "They can't know that I'm a sub-" he trails off, muttering underneath his breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch th...
2.1M 60K 21
Louis Tomlinson lives in a world where Domination and Submission is a norm. When you are born you are either branded Sub or Dom. Subs get a little pi...
650K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...