Under of Fragments | Gray. F ✔

annabeth-973

❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. B... Еще

the beginning of a journey
a new day in a new journey
the destructive team formed
we are not always destroyed everything
when the past comes back
not all demons are evil
big sister cares the most
the return of the lightning
when lightnings collides
medusa with wings
wizards do have exam
the strongest spell of her
gray, the annoying guy
she's strange today
what makes her mad
hurt her and you're dead
the one who closes the door
when they dressed up for the ball
don't play with corpses, it's rude
we realize that a second is precious
because we're sisters
when the glass cracked
she heard the dead people voices
gray wants to kill someone right now
stripping gets him trouble
in the middle of savanna
her final strike
something about them
special chapter

when we join a family

13.1K 454 109
annabeth-973

under of fragments.

( when we join a family. )

❝ FAMILIES ARE LIKE BRANCHES ON A TREE. WE GROW IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS YET OUR ROOTS REMAIN AS ONE. ❞

○○○

"WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!" Happy chimed, as they all standing at the door of the Fairy Tail building. "Wow!" Lucy smiles happily and stares at the guild in awe.

Natsu kicked the door open with a pissed off look. "We're back!!" He shouted. "We're back!" Happy repeated.

"Welcome back!"

"Heya!"

Lucy walked in with an excited expression on her face, while Lasya just leaning at the door, her arms crossed as she reading a book.

"You really went all out this time! I heard Hargeon was—" He got interrupted by Natsu kick him in the face. "You little—!" He yelled angrily.

"Why?!" Lucy asked, obviously confused.

"You lied to me about Salamander!" Natsu shouted angrily. "Don't blame me! I only told you some rumors I happened to hear!" the man shouted back.

"What?!"

"You wanna fight?!"

Then the brawl begins, all the tables and people fly all over the places by Natsu kicked them. Lucy stood there, don't know what happened.

"Ok, Natsu. I think that's enough—" but Happy got cut off but someone being thrown onto him. "Wow! I'm really here, Fairy Tail!" Lucy chimed.

"Oh, Natsu is back?!" a spiky midnight black-colored hair boy asked. He has obsidian black eyes, and his body is toned and muscular. Lucy was shocked and scared because the midnight black haired boy had no clothes on, except his boxer.

The man is Gray Fullbuster. He is competent at his work, but he also had a habit —Ok, a very serious habit of taking off his clothes.

"It's time to settle things from the other day, Natsu!" Gray shouted, walking towards the fight.

Then, a tall, slim, young woman with an ample bust and tan skin. She has long, mid-back length brown hair with varying shades of color, having been seen as bright brown, black, and, ultimately, plain brown. Two shoulder-length strands of hair frame her face, with the left one starting from a prominent, high fringe.

She wears a light blue bikini top which features a camouflage pattern, a pair of, with two bands hanging from each leg and a light belt covered in heart motifs loosely tied around the waist. She completes her general outfit by wearing a pair of high-heeled sandals. She also had a pair of metal bracelets adorning her biceps, bearing an incision composed of many "A"s, and three simple, round metal bracelets on her right wrist

"Gray, Your clothes ... " she pointed out.

"Whoops!" Gray freaked out, now only notice that he didn't wear any clothes.

This woman is Cana Alberona, Fairy Tail's heaviest drinker.

"This is why I can't stand the men here. They have no class at all" Cana sighed, then she stars drinking a huge barrel of beer again.

"Come on! Fight me!" Gray demanded to Natsu.

"Pull on some clothes first!" Natsu shot back, giving him a small glance before he went back to fighting.

"It's only noon and you're already whining and crying?" a large, muscular man with tan-colored skin, whose height causes him to tower over most of his fellow guild members. His long white hair is kept styled upwards in long, wavy spikes, his dark eyes possess no visible eyebrows and his rectangular, elongated face has a stitched scar running down its right side, crossing his right eye.

He wears a dark blue jacket with purplish-blue inners, held closed on the front by a line of large buttons, with similar buttons on the sleeves' back and the zip located on the high collar left open. The back of his jacket is adorned by large, light, which read "The greatest" (一番), and the jacket itself seems to be worn over a light red shirt, sometimes seemingly replaced by an A-shirt covered in many vertical lines. Elfman's outfit is completed by loose pants matching his jacket, held up by a simple belt, and traditional Japanese sandals, held in place by bands colored the same as his jacket's inners.

This man is Elfman Strauss, a musclebrain wizard who solves everything with his fist.

"Real men speak with their fist!" Elfman said boldly, holding his fist up. "He's encouraging fighting after all ... " Lucy sighed nervously. But in the end, Gray and Natsu turned around and punch Elfman in the face, sending him flying across the floor.

"Butt out!" they yelled in sync.

"And is already knocked out?!" Lucy pointed out.

Lasya looked at the Fairy Tail guild members before sighed. She walked out of Fairy Tail building before she jumps up to the rooftop, reading her book again. Minutes later, she jumps down and entering the guild again, she stood beside her sister.

"That's enough, you fools!" a huge shadow, towering over the people and as high as the ceiling, yelled angrily at the guild members. "Huge!" Lucy screamed while she hides behind Lasya, who was unfazed by the shadow in front of them. And it also caused everyone to stop and give their attention to the shadow.

"Oh, you're still here, Master?" A long white-haired girl asked cheerfully.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Master?!" Lucy gasped in shock.

Natsu erupted into laughter, thought everyone stops because of him. "What a bunch of wimps! Looks like I win this—" he got interrupted by that huge shadow stomped onto Natsu. Lucy shrieked while Lasya standing next to Lucy and Mirajane.

"You two new here?" Master asked, noticed the new faces.

"Y-yes!" Lucy replied nervously, while Lasya nodded.

The shadow now shrinks into a normal size, which is a short old man, making Lucy shocked and surprised. "Nice to meet 'cha!" the old man greeted, raising his hand while the other was holding a scroll.

"Tiny! Wait, he's your Master—?!" Lucy asked, still confused because of the short old man.

"Yep, this is Mr. Makarov, Fairy Tail's Master" Mirajane replied.

Makarov jumped onto the top of the railing doing flips. He cough to gain attention, which he did. "You guys have done and done it again!" He shouted, obviously pissed. "Just look at how much paperwork the council sent me this time! And it's all complaints!" He said furiously, showing them a bunch of paperwork. "All you guys ever so is get the council mad at me!" Master Makarov complains, his body trembling in anger.

"However ... " He trailed off as he relaxes a bit, he burns the paperwork into flames. "To hell the councils!" He shouted, throw it to the air, and Natsu catches it with his month and much it.

"Listen up! The power that surpasses reason is stillborn for reason. Magic is not miraculous power. It is only realized when the flow of energy inside us and the flow of energy in the natural world come into perfect sync! Magic comes from mental strength and focus— No, it comes from your entire soul! Worry about the eyes watching from high above and you will make no progress in the ways of magic! Don't let the fools on the council scare you off! Follow the path you believe in! That's what Fairy Tail wizards do!"

He finished his speech and raising his right hand, sticking out his pointer finger and his thumb, which make all of them do the same thing. Lasya closed her eyes as she crossed her arms. This guild is good for her ...

Lasya got her Fairy Tail insignia on her waist with black color [like Cana]. She saw Lucy got her Fairy Tail insignia on her right hand in pink, she looks at the insignia happily.

Lasya sits at the corner of the guild as she pulls out her book. She didn't know that her sister and a fire dragon slayer leave the guild to search Romeo's father.

A midnight black-haired boy come to her and of course just wearing a boxer. "You're the newcomer right?" He asked, making her looked at the boy blankly. "My name is Gray"

She nodded "Lasya," she said before back to read her book.

"You must be feeling hot in here cause you're an ice mage," Lasya said calmly, not leaving her gaze from her book.

Gray's eyes widened and step back. "How did you know?!"

"Look down," she said in a monotone voice.

Gray looks at his own body before screamed. "WHAT!!!" He exclaimed and running to search for his clothes.

Lasya looked at Gray who running to search his clothes and rolling her eyes. "What a fool."

⚪️⚪️⚪️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

358K 6.5K 120
#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. This is based off the anime and more on f...
51K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
26.4K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
12.6K 301 26
[Gray Fullbuster x Reader] "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!" You're Natsu's younger sister. Running from your past you join Fairytail. Being part of Fai...