Solar Eclipse - Book 5

De RoseGoldMermaids

As Renesmee and Nicholi finally pick up and move to Alaska they think everything will get better. With the fa... Mais

Solar Eclipse - Book 5
Forever
Home Sweet Home
6 Billion People
Visitors
Who?
Pondering Thoughts
Friends
Who Are You
They Are Coming
Conniption
Reactions
Manipulator
Motives
If We Survive
Wolves
Nanook
Many
Silent Nights
Blanket of darkness
Dead
Who I was born to be
RED DAWN

Pain

6.7K 259 57
De RoseGoldMermaids

I was caught and I had no where to run and no way to get away. Not to mention my family was caught and there was no way to rescue me. This was it, we were done and I would never get to experience the full adult life.

My mind started going over every experience I would miss out on.

I would never get to marry Nic. I would miss out on my aunt Alice blubbering about my wedding and dress shopping with my mother. My father would never get to walk me down the isle and hand me off to Nic. We would never get to go on our honey moon and take that next intimate step. If we ever wanted kids we would never get that chance.

"Renesmee, everything is going to be fine." My father said to me.

I gave a couple nods as tears slid down my cheeks.

"And that, my friend, is where you are wrong." Genevieve grinned as she held up her index finger. "You see, Mr. Cullen, I have a bone to pick with your daughter."

"She has done nothing to you, let her go." My father growled.

Walking over to my father she ran her perfectly manicured hand down her cheek, earning several growls from my mother, aunts, uncles and grandparents.

"She has everything to do with this. It is her fault that this has become of my life. I had a plan, back in my human life, to be with Matthew and she ruined that. She took my little slice of happiness from me and humiliated me."

"You didn't love him, you wanted the money." I shouted at her, earning a slap to my face from Fallon.

"Love, money... who cares. My point is, you stole my future. Because that plan was null and void I had to go to plan b." Genevieve continued.

"You tricked him into sleeping with you with the intentions of getting pregnant." I answered.

This set both Rosalie and Emmett off and they began struggling.

"Rose, Emmett stop, don't give them an excuse to kill you." Carlisle said quickly, doing his best to regain what little control of the coven he had back in.

"Then I was attacked by vampires and left for dead. I was barely alive and going peacefully until my body was filled with a burning pain that only seemed to grow hotter as time went on. I suffered through this until it was gone. Then I woke up in this life as a vampire, thirsty and wanting desperately to sink my teeth into someones neck." 

Fallon sniffed my neck and let out a groan.  "Boy, I'd love to sink my teeth into you right now."

My mother and father hissed angrily.

Genevieve began pacing back and forth before she came to a stop infront of Matthew. "He told me what he was, what all of you were after I was changed. Then he told me what I was and in that moment I knew we were meant to be, I was meant to have him and this life. But because of that bitch-" She jabbed her finger in my direction. "-Matthew wanted nothing to do with me." She turned towards my mother and father, a smirk played upon her lips. "Mom and dad, this is what your daughter has done. This entire situation you face today is her fault."

"But no worries, ladies and gents, she will pay for what she has done." Fallon added. She reached out and wrapped her hand around my throat before lifting me several inches off the ground. "Sorry Aro, I just can't wait any more. Justice needs to be served." her voice was full of such hatred.

Seconds after she had her hand around my neck did the air begin to dissipate. Soon I was gasping for air while my parents begged for mercy in the back ground.

"Please Aro, talk some since into her, have some mercy." Carlisle pleaded

Aro exchanged a unamused gaze with Carlisle before he spoke. "Fallon, choking never solved anything. Fingernails... its amazing the kinds of statements you can make with fingernails."

Then she released her grip on my neck and I slumped quickly to the ground gasping for air. Before I could regulate my breathing she was on top of me, her fingernails tracing my cheek bone. She gave me a firm smack to my face before her finger continued tracing down my neck and to my collarge bone.

"Which one of you is Nic?" Fallon asked, not taking her eyes off me or blinking.

Genevieve snatched him up by his shirt and pulled him over to my side before forcing him to the ground. 

"Renesmee, are you alright?" he asked me.

Fallon kicked his hand away as he reached out to touch me. "Let's get one thing straight I get no happily ever after so niether do you Nessikins."

"Please, if you want to hurt someone hurt me, don't hurt Renesmee." Nic pleaded.

Fallon tilted her head to the side before she began the tracing again. "I bet you haven't even been deflowered yet, huh pretty lady." She taunted. "Dying a virgin, probably one of the biggest disgraces in life." She swiped her finger downwards on my cleavage before using her nail to pop the button on my pajama top. 

One by one she popped them off until my pajama shirt fell open, exposing my body.

My face burned from shame and humiliation as I laid there helpless and bare infront of my family and company. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"You really are a beautiful woman, perfect. Too perfect." Fallon said. "At least until now." Then she applied pressure as she drew a line from my sternum to my bellybutton. 

I began screaming and thrashing as her razor sharp finger nails sliced into my body. Though my eyes were closed I could feel as the blood began trickling from the deep cut that ran vertically down my chest.

"LET HER GO!" My family started shouting simultaneously.

But she didn't, she kept cutting me up. Making one slice after another. My arms, my neck, my legs, my stomach she even cut up my face.

When she finally stopped my throat was sore and my voice hoarse from screaming my lungs out. My body felt sticky from the warm blood that coated my body. Even my face wore a layer.

"This is just the beginning Renesmee." Fallon said to me.

I looked at her, tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe this girl was capable of doing such things. How did one person grow so cold?

"Fallon... Rachel, why are you doing this?" Matthew called out.

Both Fallon and Genevieve turned to look at him. "We were supposed to be together Matthew but she ruined it with her lies and jealousy."

"It... wasn't.. a lie." I groaned. 

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Fallon shrieked as she turned back towards me. 

She began aiming kicks to my body that soon turned into stomps.

"Rachel, it doesn't matter!" Matthew shouted. "Nothing matters except how I feel about you. I was scared, okay."

Something in those words that Matthew spoke grabbed Fallon's attention and she halted her brutal assualt on me and was all ears for what my cousin was saying.

"Continue." She snapped.

"I was afraid because you were human and I wasn't. I didn't want to hurt you so I pushed you away."

Fallon stepped away from me and in th next half second Nic pulled me into his arms and held me. I felt broken, zombified, unhinged from my body basically.  But with him here it was alright. I could die happy right now being in his arms.

"Rachel, please don't do this. You can have me, we can get married right now and live happily ever after." Matthew continued.

"Why the change?" she asked.

"I'm tired. I'm tired of trying to be what everyone else wants me to be. If I am going to live forever I want to at least say that I am happy and without you I can't. Since the day I first saw you I knew I had to have you but..."

"But you betrayed me over your cousin."

"I wanted to keep a good standing in my family and I know now that it was a mistake. I want you in my life Rachel. No amount of riches is worth having if I can't have you." he finished.

I wasn't sure if it was the kicks to the head or the exhaustion from everything I had been through in the past two hours but Fallon and Genevieve disappeared into thin air. Seconds later Rachel appeared. 

Her face looked the same, beautiful, innocent, angelic. Her pouty lips and large eyes were beautifully enhanced. Her skin was vampire ablaster and her eyes crimson. Her hair fell down her back in a light brown shade that I had never seen before. She was tall, feminine in her porportions. She was perfect like when she was human. 

"Do you mean everything you said about you wanting me?" She asked.

Matthew nodded his head before turning to address family. "I know this all could have been handled better but I want to be with her." Then his eyes met mine. "Renesmee, I am sorry."

I stared at him in disbelief. Was he being real when he told Rachel he loved her or was he just manipulating the manipulator? If he truly loved her then it would be the biggest betrayal, especially after everything she had done to me. But if he didn't love her he was my biggest hero. Telling her exactly what she wanted to hear was genious, but also wreckless. 

Still, what was the truth in it all?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

355K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
42.3K 621 41
Life After Twilight Renesmee is all grown Up In love with Jacob Black Her two friends by her side Seth Clearwater finds an Imprint do they still face...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
318K 5.9K 61
The continuation of The Twilight Saga from Jacob Black's point of view. It's been seven years since the notorious battle between the Volturi and the...