Stuck with Mr. Arrogant || on...

By aquatrunken

"This golden chain on your neck shows you're mine." He draws closer to me our nose almost touching. "Only mi... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Author's note
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

Author's Note

9.1K 112 0
By aquatrunken

Hey guys, I'm sorry for disappointing you because this is not an update. But I can promise you (and this time I will 100% keep it), that there's gonna be a new chapter this June, so don't worry. I just have lots of Finals and doing A-Level exams aren't that easy so I need to have more time for writing. But I'm really thank you for all the votes and reading! I really do love you all and thanxx for this support!

Good night,
Vini :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 3K 60
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
265K 9.9K 38
"He was flirting with you and you are laughing." "So what, I liked it." Now he became dead serious and it did scare me. He came to me and whispered h...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
140K 9K 28
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...