You're The One (MarkiplierXRe...

By Twixter23

You are a girl in Denver, Colorado, and in college. You are also a famous youtuber, and your youtube name is... More

Plans To Go See Mark
Reading Hate Comments With Izzy
Meeting Mark
A Crazy Day (Part 1)
A Crazy Day (Part 2)
A Fun Day At The Pool
Please Stay
Home...?
The Next Big Day
The Picture
Settling In
The Shocking Surprise
I Will Be There For You, Always
Wheelchairs And Cameras
A Day With Marzia
Mark Does My Makeup
The Best Christmas Gift I Have Ever Gotten
Happily Engaged To My Heroic YouTuber
Fun And Games
Wedding Dress Shopping With The Gals
Answering Tweets With Mark
The Day My Life Will Change
The End Of The Beginning

The Phone Call

181 4 1
By Twixter23

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple days since i went to the hospital. it was good to see them again. i've missed their happy faces so much since i've been gone. it actually helped me a lot with my stress. thank god no one died though. i don't think that its a good time for any of that in the moment....

I thought it would be a good time to record a video, so i made my way to my recording office, and sat down on the chair in front of my laptop. i loaded up 'Turbo Dismount', and began my video.

"hey guys! My name is Twixter, and welcome! today, we are gonna be playing a game called Turbo Dismount. Now, this game has been getting lots of requests, and it was highly rated, so....ya! lets play." i said in my good mood tone. i then started to talk about what people have been saying about it. Like, how hilarious, brutal, and fun it is.

i picked my character, and picked out the motorcycle for my dismount vehicle, and began the round. i did the speed thingy, and the motorcycle zoomed into the street, and got run over my a huge truck.

''WHOAH, OMG!! WTF!??? HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!! HAHAHA!!!" i laughed so hard, i could hardly breath. well, the laughing lasted for a pretty long time, so I'm gonna have to cut some of it off.

that pretty much happened the whole time, so after a good hour of playing, i decided to end the video.

"Wow. well, you guys were right to have me try that game. That just might be one of my favorite games yet! But of course, nothing can beat Happy Wheels. But this one is pretty damn close! well, that's all for this one my peeps. like, comment subscribe if you liked it, and like always, i will see you, later. BYE!! i said, waving furiously, and ended the video.

that game was one of the best entertaining games I've ever played! it was just too fun! people weren't kidding when they said it was a good game.

just then my phone started to ring. i picked it up, and looked at the number. it was an unknown number.

"hmmm, could be some fan..." i mumbled to myself. i shrugged and answered it.

"Hello?" i said in my sweet public tone.

"Hello! is this Y/N L/N?" a woman's voice asked.

"this is her." i responded.

''hi, my name is Claire, and i work at the public hospital. i'm afraid i have some bad news to bring you, since i couldn't reach your mother." she said, sorrow is the only thing that showed in her tone. i gulped.

"yes?" i said, cautiously.

"Well, I'm afraid your aunt has been in a terrible car accident, and will not make it." she said, sympathetically. i felt tears start to flood in my eyes.

"I-is she s-still a-alive?" i forced myself to say.

"She is alive. were doing everything we can to keep her alive as long as we can so that you would have time to come see her before she's gone."

"Thank you!! I will be there as fast as i can!" i shouted in a hurry, and hung up, not caring what Claire thought. i quickly packed a outfit for the night, and rushed out the door, and into my car, and to the airport. now I'm not gonna lie. i was speeding the whole way there. I'm honestly surprised i didn't get pulled over.

when i got to the airport, i quickly grabbed my bag, and ran into throughout the airport. i quickly got to the front desk to meet with the front lady.

"Excuse me, when is the next flight to L.A.!?" i said, half shouted.

"the next flight leaves in 5 minutes. i can give you tickets for it, but your gonna have to hurry, its a long way there." she said, understanding i was in a panicked rush.

"THANK YOU!!!" i shouted as i payed for the ticket, and quickly ran towards the room where the flight number was. i pushed and shoved through people, and probably ran a couple people over, but i didn't care. i just kept running without running back. eventually i got to the room, and there was a line of people going into the plane. i quickly gave the man my ticket, and ran to the line. i took out my phone and dialed Mark's number that i somehow remembered.

ring ring, ring ring, ring-

"Hello?" i heard him calmly say.

"MARK! ITS Y/N! I NEED YOU TO PICK ME UP AT THE AIRPORT AT 5:00!" i yelled into the phone in a panic.

"Ok, i'll be right there! What's going on!?" he asked me, worried, and in panic at the same time.

"MY AUNT WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT! I NEED TO GET TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!!" I was literally yelling to the top of my lounges into the phone, and people looked at me like i was crazy.

"Oh my god... I'll be right there!!" now he was panicking.

"THANK YOU MARK!!" i yelled, and hung up the phone.

i was now on the plane, and sitting down in the seats alone. i rested my head in my hands, and cried softly. why couldn't i be there to prevent that from happening? Why wasn't i there with her? i know why. my parents.

i pretty much cried the whole plane ride.

*** ( time skip through plane ride ) ***

I'm now off the plane, and running through the halls, pushing people out of my way. i was the one who needed to get there the most. not them. they could wait.

i eventually got to the room, and spotted mark sitting in a chair with his hands together in prayer in front of his mouth. he was pretty stressed out about this. but not as much as me. i ran up to him as fast as my legs would go.

"MARK! LETS GO!!!" i yelled when i was half way to him. he looked up at me, and ran up to me quickly. i probably had makeup streaming down my face, but i didn't care. when we reached each other, we engulfed each other in a gigantic hug. i cried in his chest as he rested his head on mine.

"Shhhhh. it will be alright. you just have to be strong...." he mumbled, in an attempt to make me feel better. i listened, but kept crying into his now soaked shirt. i then realized he was wearing his lucky flannel. i smiled at his attempt to make things better.

"Y-your wearing your lucky flannel.." i said softly. we broke apart, and he had a small smile on his face.

"Ya! i thought it might help in a situation like this...." he said, scratching the back of his neck. i laughed in the best of my ability, but it wasn't much considering i was still upset about.....the accident.

"lets go." i said, as i starting walking towards the exit. Mark followed close behind me. eventually we made it out of the airport, and we ran towards the car. i quickly opened the door, and jumped in, and Mark did the same. he quickly put the keys in the ignition, and drove towards the public hospital that is closest to Aunt Brenda's house.

*** ( time skip through stressful car ride ) ***

we got to the hospital, and ran into the emergency room, and to the front desk.

"Excuse me, but which room is Brenda Delainie in?!" i asked the man. he looked at me sorrowfully, and sighed.

"Room 324." he said. i didn't even thank him. i immediately began running through the halls to room 324. i heard Mark say thank you for me, then ran after me. eventually i made it to the room, and quickly went in. Aunt Brenda was lying in the bed with many bruises and cuts, and a broken leg. the nurse beside her quickly stood up.

"I assume you are miss L/N?" she asked.

"Yes....i...am..." i said, still staring at my Aunt lying weakly in bed. i heard mark approach behind me.

"i will leave you guys alone. you have 5 minutes." she said, and exited the room. i sat in the chair the nurse sat in, and held Aunt Brenda's hand. he coughed, and slowly turned her head to me.

"Y-Y/N...?" she said i a hoarse voice instead of her sweet, cheerful one.

"yes, I'm here Aunt Brenda.." i said, and softly began to cry.

''I'm so sorry i wasn't here....i just...." i then began to cry out loud. she squeezed my hand as much as she could, reassuringly.

"Sweetie, its ok! everything w-will be a-all right..." she said softly, but in the same time, hoarsely. of course, it didn't make me feel better.

"i just should have been here! if i was, then this never would have happened to you.." i began to cry harder.

"Sweetie...e-everything is g-gonna be o-okay. don't you w-worry...its g-gonna be....okay...." she drifted off, and passed out. she went limp, and her breathing slowed. i put my hand over my mouth, and cried hard. mark came up behind me, and put a hand on my shoulder. i stood up, and hugged him. he had a few tears streaming down his face as well, but not as many as mine. they were coming down hard. just then the nurse came in.

"Its time." she said. i turned to her to see that her face showed nothing but sympathy. i nodded, and looked back at Aunt Brenda one last time. i couldn't take the sight, and quickly walked out of the room with mark following close behind me. when we were out of the room, the nurse closed the door behind us, and i immediately hugged mark again. i cried even more into his already soaked flannel.

i could have been here to save her. i could have prevented this. but my parents stopped me from being where i needed to be..again. yes, i said again. they've always done that. i would need to be somewhere, and they would keep me away from it, and something bad would happen. and now aunt Brenda has died because of it.

if there is one thing i know for certain, is that this is the last time that my parents do this to me. and that is a dead promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 201 20
COMPLETE! Helena meets a boy online, not knowing he's a famous YouTuber with millions of subscribers. The two become friends fast and she begins to f...
31.5K 943 36
This is the future. The people of earth have grown out of their eggshell and reached far into the mysterious world of space. The Space Race was in ha...
24.1K 674 23
((Don't give me credits for the cover, credits go to the original owner because I can't draw!)) Two popular YouTubers, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye...
1.5K 55 25
I AM REWRITING THIS STORY! IT IS VERY CRINGY!!!! (ËDíT///// IM NOT DELETING OR REWRITING IM JUST ABANDONING THE COMPLETED FANFIC AND MAKING A REBOUN...